All Comments on 'Lord Ruthven's Domain Ch. 04'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!!! :)

I thoroughly enjoyed this, but I'm secretly hoping that you will carry it on a bit longer. Lord Ruthven and Sophia are just getting to know each other. There is so much more that could be added to their story. All in all, nicely done. :)

KatherineAlexKatherineAlexover 9 years ago
continuing

I am still in the camp that this is in the wrong category but with that said the story is good and quite different. Will you be continuing?

I would love to see where your story takes us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it! Very hot and very well written. Wouldn't say no to a continuation of this story.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

You are right, according to me. I am a non-con fan, but find most of the stories to be placed far from the category. Mostly, the writer will leave a warning in the prologue, but according to me, non-con is non-con.

This was a most fabulous story!!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue this series

The theme is quite nice. I really want to see Ruthwen's and Sophia's story play out.

Please continue the series

littleredroselittleredrosealmost 5 years ago
More please?!

Loved this! Iā€™d like to see a continuation of their story. Do you have any more planned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ENJOYABLE READ!!!!

ENJOYED YOUR SERIES OF 4 CHAPTERS VERY MUCH AND HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT AND THE PLEASURE IT GAVE.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see where their relationship goes, does he let her go, aor does she ask for him to turn her so they can stay together????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES