Lord Ruthven's Domain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tanos spread her soft thighs and pressed his manhood between her cunt lips, Sophia moaned. She gasped as he penetrated her, giving her almost no time to accommodate his impressive girth. His fangs bared, Tanos leaned toward the unblemished skin along her throat, seeking a throbbing vein beneath.

Yet as Tanos went to drink his fill of her, a sudden electric charge filled the air. Ruthven's hand glinted with the promise of steel - a curved knife which plunged into Tanos from behind. Again and again in lightning blurs Ruthven's weapon shredded the ancient vampire's insides. With his fangs in Sophia's neck, under attack in mid-feeding, Tanos couldn't react in time. Tanos struggled to pull his fangs free, and yet by the time he did his vision was already failing.

He felt his lifeblood drain away from him as Ruthven reached down, helping Sophia unsteadily to her feet. Tanos blinked as the edges of his vision were stalked by creeping darkness. He saw the exquisitely sculpted blonde slave girl looking down on him in disgust, and maybe - what - a semblance of pity? Beside her Ruthven's gaze was brimstone and flame only.

"You...you'll regret this, old friend," Tanos wheezed.

"Oh, I very much doubt that." Lucia came to stand beside Ruthven, and her expression was one of pure disdain.

"Killing an ancient is not so...easy," Tanos hissed. "The other ancient ones will see you dead."

Ruthven and his former lover exchanged a look. Ruthven smiled, but it was a cold smile with about as much warmth as the sun on a wintry day.

Lucia leapt on him then, her fangs rending - tearing out Tanos' throat. And then Tanos knew no more.

*****

The Next Evening...

The shower in Lord Ruthven's private suite at the Naruthe Hotel was luckily a spacious one. The sluicing of hot, scalding water cleared his head even as he considered the enormity of what he'd done.

Killing an ancient vampire. Was he a fool? A suicidal idiot? His desire to protect Sophia had overridden all else. The question was, would it get him killed?

He looked around at the flawless tiles, admiring the golden filigree which ornamented the fine ceramic lines like the etchings of a mysterious language. No...he would cheat fate, at least if his reckless bet paid off.

No one had seen Tanos enter their particular dungeon playroom at the rave club except for the three vampire younglings, and all of them had been mesmerized, their minds prone to suggestion by Ruthven's more commanding power. Tanos' slave girls had been given into Lucia's safekeeping...after all, it was the least Ruthven could do to reward his former vampire lover after what she'd done.

Lucia's knowledge gave them a fighting chance because she knew the hidden passages that connected the rave club's dungeon playrooms as intimately as her own sex. Using them had allowed them to dispose of the body and get the slave girls out unseen.

Vampires disappeared once in a blue moon courtesy of shifting politics or the occasional backstabbing. Ruthven could half believe that the other ancients would be as likely to point a finger at each other as suspect him. Tanos had made enemies over the centuries far more powerful than Ruthven - that was one of the few drawbacks of being a powerful elder vampire. Ancient vampires tended to form cliques, and one clique tended to breed a rival clique - an endless chess match played through the centuries which involved the highest stakes.

Vampire life, for all its immortality, could be snuffed out just as suddenly as any mortal's.

Yes, as the water drummed its massaging caresses against Ruthven's muscular torso, he felt the first sigh of relief leave his lungs since the moment he had purchased Sophia. He groaned more deeply, and this time not from the pleasant temperature of the shower. Kneeling between his legs, her breasts swaying seductively, Sophia licked the sides of his cock. Her delicate fingers pumped his shaft in maddening, circular tugs.

"You make it hard to concentrate, slave." He said the word 'slave' with a mark of affection. His hand gently cupped her left breast as she stood up, even while her hand still firmly commanded his hardness.

"Is that so, Master? Perhaps you have not trained this slave well enough." The desperation in her eyes told Ruthven that she was still here against her will - that she wanted to see her family again. Wanted her freedom. But for now this was enough for her. A spark of real affection had grown between them after what Ruthven had done for her - killing for her.

Lord Ruthven's head snapped upward, looking to the heavens for help as she leapt onto him. Her legs snagged around his buttocks as she gently lowered her wet sheathe, encasing his manhood firmly in her heat as her hands knotted around the nape of his neck.

"Is this better, Master? Less...distracting perhaps?" He interrupted her wicked smile with a devastating kiss. This slave was his. In fact she was his only real slave, the first he'd bought in nearly a hundred years.

Would he keep her? He wasn't sure. He found himself surprisingly open to the eventuality of letting her one day return to her family, reunited with her loved ones after he'd mesmerized her mind - wiping it of all memories of her time in the forbidden vampiric world on the Island.

Ruthven gasped as she pumped her lithe nakedness over the length of his shaft, encasing and freeing his cock in a tormenting dance. Her croons of lust overlaid the pleasant rain of the shower, and the girl's pebbled nipples brushed teasingly across his chest. "Mmm. Yes. Fill me, Master. Fuck me." The words were simple, and yet the arousal painting her face made his loins tighten painfully with need.

The thought of changing her should have thrilled him. Many a vampire had done it before to their favorite sex pet. And yet...he wasn't sure he could bring himself to do it. Part of him loathed the idea that she would never see her family again. Parents and siblings, bereft without her...knowing nothing except that she'd disappeared. It seemed cruel not just to Sophia, but to them.

Ruthven cursed himself for caring. The curse didn't erase the feelings though. Those remained...and more. A spark like the ember from a dying fire seemed to have caught somewhere in Ruthven's heart.

Somehow a beautiful young slave girl had awoken something in Ruthven. It wasn't nobility, but it was something extraordinary. He let out a primal growl as her sliding sex brought him to climax, and she clung all the more tightly to him. "Fill me, Master. Yes, fill me with your hot cum." Her lips captured his for a change.

A new chapter in Lord Ruthven's immortal life had begun.

END

**********

I hope you found the story enjoyable or interesting. To those who are wondering why this is in nonconsent rather than nonhuman, my explanation is that vampires and humans are pretty similar and the nonconsent/reluctance theme is prominent. So I apologize for people who may be annoyed about that (Hey, at least my vampires aren't sparkly, right?).

Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~gaggedKitty23

12