Lorna's Fairy Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lorna, it be ok...ye dinna have to stop." Fep told her and Lorna looked up at the centaur above her. She saw his smiling face and he shrugged at her.

"Hey it felt goods to me." He exclaimed with a smile. She chuckled, at his attitude and her reaction to being caught 'red hand' or maybe it would be red faced. She looked over as Fep came next to her.

"As I said, we be here to see ya...and to enjoy ye company, nothing more. Without fear and without inhibition...ya will not be judged here. Though if I do say so, personally...if I canna partake of ya, I will be sorely sad." Fep told her with s smile. Lorna laughed, but reached out and grabbed Fep, pulling him forward to kiss him. When she noticed the Centaur start to dismount from the table, her hand stopped him.

"Where do you think you are going big guy?" She said playfully, and the creature stopped and gave her a huge grin.

"Everywhere I hope." He answered, playfully. He laughed as her eyes grew wide at the thought.

"I'm not too sure about that..." She started to say.

"Ternon...my name is Ternon." He told her, and she smiled back at him.

"Ternon, please stay." Lorna asked him, looking at Fep, who grinned. Lorna again reached out her hand and touched Ternon's enormous member. When she felt Fep touch her she looked back at him and watched as he ran his hands over her breasts, Lorna sighed at the fairies expert touch, tingles and shocks running through her body. Her whole body felt animated, with whatever the fairy magic did to her, far batter then any high from man-made drugs, but being totally addictive. She turned back to again admire Ternon's member, when she felt a hand slide down her back, then soft kisses on her shoulder. She glanced at Fep in front of her, who was stilling even more then ever, then she glanced back and saw Miren, the fawn. The fawn took the opportunity as she turned to lean forward and again kiss her, this time reaching around Lorna to cup her breasts, her hands supplanting Fep's. Lorna shared the kiss with the beautiful creature, gasping as her tongue probed deep. Lorna felt Miren tug her back softly, and Lorna fell back into her furry lap, feeling and seeing her fur covered knees on either side of her head. She then leaned back down and kissed Lorna again and she accepted the fawn's tongue, welcoming it.

Lorna then felt a body move between her legs and was able to see it was Fep, his head now between her legs and in seconds she felt his mouth and tongue against her pussy. It was practically gushing as he started tongue fucking her. She was moaning into Miren's mouth, their tongues still dancing, when she felt the table shack slightly. She glanced up and saw that Ternon had straddled more of the table...and her body, so that his two foot long member hung less then six inches above her chest. Miren broke their kiss as she and Lorna both took in the site.

"Ternon, I'm still amazed that you can even get that thing erect...it is magnificent!" Miren told the centaur, and Lorna heard him give a deep throaty laugh.

"Ah come on Miren, you always say that, or scream it, when it's inside ya's" he said, and Lorna heard the fawn laugh. She saw the fawn's hand reach out pet the steel member above her breasts.

"Come on Lorna, help me with this monster." Miren said as Lorna's body responded of its own accord, her hand's reaching up to grip the huge shaft. She groaned out as Fep's tongue was making short, messy work to an orgasm. She began to pant loudly as her hands worked at the flesh covered steel and she felt her fairy lovers tongue invading deep inside.

"Ohhh God...OOHHH....AARRGGHHHH!" She cried out as she dropped her arms and an orgasm hit her quickly. He body bucked against the Fairy's nose as she squirt or juice over his face. Her cries were stifled when Miren covered her mouth with hers, her tongue invading her mouth, as Lorna moaned around it. But in seconds the orgasm receded and Lorna returned the kiss before Miren broke it and again she started to work the bridge before her. Lorna took a deep breath, her lips smiling as she did as well, helping the fawn on the small tree before her. She felt Fep lift his head from her legs.

"Hav'en fun so far lass?" He asked her, his face dripping her come from his lips and cheeks. Lorna nodded, still mesmerized by the creation in her hands. Both her and Miren worked their hands faster on the monster. Lorna felt Fep move, crawling up, sliding her legs up and more open...taking a place between him. In seconds she felt her pussy stretch as he entered her.

"Oh God Fep!" She muttered out as she felt herself being filled as he always did when he entered her. She pumped even harder on the rod before her, and Miren palmed the head of it. Lorna started to hear loud grunts front the centaur, and noticed he was now gently thrusting the enormous cock through there hands. In seconds, he started grunting even louder and Lorna knew he was very close, as did Miren, because she had Ternon take a small step back and aimed the cock to her own body...just over Lorna's face.

"Uhhhh Ladies...UHHHHHH!" Ternon grunted out as he started coming. Lorna felt the monster in her hands flex, and if not for Miren's grip it would have jumped free. Lorna watched in awe as the first spray shot out and blasted the fawn's breasts and stomach. Lorna felt splashes hit her face and she opened her mouth, trying to lean up to catch some in her mouth. Four, five, more sprays shot out, like an endless hose. Lorna could no longer look, her eyes were closed shut, but the stream only slacked after at least a gallon was emptied on Miren's and Lorna's bodies. Lorna swallowed the stuff in her open mouth, and Miren leaned over and took the head of Ternon's cock into her mouth for the last dregs. So it was that seconds later, Lorna felt the fawn kiss her again, only this time to share her reward, and Lorna felt the scrumptious centaur cum slide down her throat. Mouthful shared, Miren started to clean Lorna's eyes, licking them clean. When Lorna could see again, she saw the fawn had turned white, the centaurs cum clinging to her like white paint. She laughed loudly.

"His loads are as big as his cock, enormous. I've learned in the past to never try and take it in my mouth...it is too much!" Miren told her with a smile, looking down at the equally white Lorna. Lorna only nodded and reaching up pulled the fawn closer, licking her face. Miren chuckled, but started licking Lorna as she could in return. Absorbed in what they were doing, Lorna didn't notice Ternon leave, but did feel it when she felt another mouth on her breast, cleaning it with their tongue. Glancing down she saw what seemed a female version of Fep, about four feet tall, with small antennae from her head. The creature had blond hair and smiled up at her as she looked on, continuing to lick her breast clean. She paused for a second.

"I'm Jiri...welcome." She said, and Lorna looked on as she again lowered her head and continued cleaning Ternon's cum from her flesh. Lorna could see her long prehensile tongue wrap itself around her nipple and tug on it. Lorna almost had an orgasm right there at the erotic sight. But in seconds her sight grew dark as she looked up and saw Miren straddling her face, and Lorna had the fawn's dripping wet slit against her mouth in seconds. Lorna moaned and began licking her. She began panting as she felt Fep thrusting harder into her, and her nipples being manipulate by Jiri. It felt strange having the fawn's furry ass above her, and while her slit was very human like, her bush was, well...very bushy. Lorna started panting heavily as the combined sexual assault was again heading to a conclusion. She began gasping for breath more then licking the furry Miren. The Fep gave a huge thrust and she started to come again.

"MMMMMMMMPPPHHHHH!" Was all that was heard as her cries were muffled by Miren, her body bucked on the grassy table, bucking even hard when she felt Fep beginning to fill her deeply with his fairy juice. She hadn't noticed Jiri stopping her licking, she had moved onto cleaning the face sitting Miren, licking her breasts clean. Lorna felt awhirl of impossibility. It was as if her senses were ten fold as she orgasmed, but she could tell she was ringed by many more fairy folk, each awaiting their turn on the table...either with her or each other. Her orgasm slowly ebbed as did Fep's. She dutifully returned her attentions to the beautiful fawn above her, wanting to reward her for her hospitality, but she did feel a loss when Fep pulled out of her, and further felt the deluge that pored from her open hole. But she licked as a woman possessed, seeking her liquid reward, moaning loudly as she felt another take Fep's place, filling her just as nicely, not knowing or caring which creature it was. By Miren's grinding hips and the small bleating sounds she made, Lorna thought she might come soon...and seconds later the fawn did just that. Lorna's mouth was flooded by her fragrant juices, reminiscent of berries and oh so delicious. She drank of the copious fluid, her mouth filling as she drank. But before she ran out of breath it slowed to a mere drip and she licked from the source to get even that. Soon she felt the fawn lift from around her head and she could see again, and saw the fawn lean over and kiss her, tasting of herself.

"That was wonderful Lorna, thank you." Miren said softly then Lorna watched her move off the table. Jiri moved around to near where Miren had been and kissed Lorna's neck and then kissed her mouth. Lorna got a glimpse of who was inside her and it was one of the big handed creatures, which he had one of them on each of Lorna's knees as his large cock slowly stroked inside of her. Some how she knew this was a gnome, how she knew, she didn't know...the thought just popped into her head as it did after kissing the others.

"Hello, I am Biswil, and it is certainly a pleasure to meet you." He told her with a huge grin as he gave her a deep thrust. She gasped aloud, and then laughed.

"I'd say it's a pleasure...a very deep pleasure." She said with a deep moan as he kept thrusting deep into her. She then felt Jiri, lean in and kiss her again, reaching forward and playing with her breasts with her hands. She then saw a body on either side of her. On one side, what looked like a male Fawn (she later learned he was a Satyr), and on the other the Anorch from before...Urehet. Both of them had very erect, very large members as they climbed onto the table. Even as Jiri kissed her, she felt both cocks touch her hands and she enveloped both of them in her grips, tugging on both of them. She saw the satyr lean forward and touch Jiri and she lifted up looking at the Satyr with a smile. She then leaned up and like Miren straddled Lorna's face, but before she obscured her vision she felt the satyr pull from her grip and saw him stand over her, Jiri taking his large cock in her mouth even as she herself settled over Lorna's face. But Lorna didn't mind, or even care, she just purred and started licking the sweet dryad's oozing slit which rested against her lips as she herself fisted the large Urehet and the diminutive but big membered gnome thrust deep into her.

Lorna was never sure how much time past that night; it felt like days, though as far as she remembered the sun never rose. All that she did know was that she lost count of all the fairy folk that enjoyed themselves that night on the grassy table. No matter if enjoying her company of each others, she lost count, nor did it matter to her how many were inside, on top of or beside her. She was coated in fairy juices untold times, only to have it licked off by her or others. But she did notice almost the entire grass table was covered as well, though it was being absorbed slowly. So it was when the sun did start to rise, the gathering broke up, though as she weakly looked around she could see several of them hanging around, frolicking in the grass, dancing, wrestling, or wrestling of other kinds. She looked into the brightening sky and sighed very contentedly.

"Pleased lass?" She heard Fep say as he knelt beside her. She nodded to him, feeling very relaxed. She had enjoyed him several times during the night, and saw him partaking of other females as well. The sun was just cresting the horizon; soon it would be leaning over the trees to look down at them. She then thought about her husband and Wilma and how they would be looking for her soon. She sat up.

"Fep, we need to get going! Roger and Wilma will be getting up soon, if they aren't already!" Lorna said, feeling tense now that she knew they had to leave. Fep smiled at her and nodded.

"Very soon, Lorna, we will be going very soon, but first we need to watch the sun breaking, it's part of the ceremony." Fep said as he stood and turned toward the sun, which rose rapidly.

"This was a ceremony? A ceremony for what?" She asked, wondering what holiday they had celebrated. He turned to her and smiled, but Lorna could see her was also something else...worried...fearful...Lorna couldn't tell what for sure.

"The ceremony was for ya Lorna, for yur becoming." He said simply and looked back at the sun, near the tops of the farthest trees. Lorna looked puzzled, and confused.

"Fep, what do you mean by my becoming?" She asked him and just as she did the sun peaked the far trees and shone down on them, bathing them in warmth. Lorna covered her eyes at the bright light. Fep looked at her and knelt before her.

"It's why Wilma could not lay with me more then I lay with her, also the reason I bought ye here, and our place that we chose long ago for those that become." Fep told her, and still Lorna felt lost. She then felt a slight ache in her body, and then her stomach started cramping up, slight at first but growing worse.

"Uhhh Fep, I'm starting to feel sick!" Lorna said, feeling like throwing up. Her head started throbbing with an incredibly bad headache and her legs and arms started cramping up. "ARRGGHH FEP HELP!" She cried out, feeling like her body was on fire. Fep touched her head, though she was in too much agony to know it.

"Lorna I'm sorry that ye are in pain, and I wish it would go away...but it willn't! It will get much, much worse and I'm sorry lass, but its part of the becoming. We all had to pass through it and so will you...I'm sorry Lorna!" Fep explained, though Lorna heard only the first few words. She was rolling around in a ball of agony as Fep leapt from the table and onto the ground. He backed off as she started screaming, screaming until she started vomiting everything that was in her stomach, becoming a miniature volcano of vileness as her stomach emptied onto her body and grass. He had to look away in visible pain ...pain of his own remembered becoming, as the food and fairy cum expulsion turned to blood and he could still hear her bloody gurgles even after he had long passed the tree line. As with the other's that stood near, he wept deeply at the remembered pain and torture.

Pain, unbelievable, unremembered pain...because to remember that level of pain would lead to insanity. That's all Lorna was for so long, and then she had a vague memory of total darkness, but filled with ease and contentment. And then came the suffocation. She was aware that she was covered, entombed in something. She could breathe, though how she wasn't sure, but the simple confinement made breathing difficult. She struggled with her unseen oppressor, trying to become free. Her panic increased, she clawed whatever was holding her, until she felt a rip along her fingers. She grasped the tear, tearing it even more, feeling fresh air. She shredded the binding like a wildcat, gasping the cooler air as if she had never took breath before. Then she saw stars...actual stars before her arm. Her arm she noticed was covered in slime, a dark green slime. She tore at her confinement, working her torso clear of it and into the night air, she breathed deeply. Her panic subsided, but she took in her surroundings, which seemed familiar too her. Strange, large rocks were all around her as she sat on the ground. No, so noticed she wasn't on the ground but a little ways above, but still on grass. She looked down and saw what had confined her.

She felt it against her skin; it was black and leathery, though covered in the same slime that was covering her arm...and seemingly the rest of her body. She rubbed at the goo, and it slid on her skin, but did seem to come off. She worked on one arm, trying to see if she could free it from the slime. But thinking that it wouldn't work so well if she was still lying in a tub of it, she decided to stand and get out of it, onto the grass. She quickly fell flat on her face on the grass...her legs had failed her, seemingly too weak at that moment to stand. So she slowly crawled out of the 'pod' and plopped on the grass, exhausted from that small amount of effort. She lay panting on the tall grass, feeling very tired, fighting sleep she struggled to keep her eye's open, but they were too heavy. Slowly they closed, and she slept deeply.

Later she felt soft touching, she felt relaxed, refreshed, feeling good. She had the image she was home in bed and Roger was waking her in a pleasant way. She then slowly opened her eyes and saw that it wasn't her home, nor anywhere near there. A face appeared above her, and it seemed familiar, though her thoughts were foggy. He looked strange, not like her. She felt it...him, take her hand and he helped her sit up. She felt stronger then before but still a bit tired.

"Do ya remember me lass?" He asked her in a funny voice. She hesitated, thinking she did, but unable to recall his name, or what he was. "Me name is...Fep...do you remember that?" he asked her and she slowly shook her head.

"You seem familiar but I can't remember your name." She told him, then stopped for a second and gasped aloud. "I can't remember my name!" she cried out, starting to feel frantic again.

"It will lass, in time...may haps soon, though for some it takes awhile." He told her, and she nodded, feeling subdued now. "How do ya feel?" He asked her.

"Ok I guess, a little weak...tired still. What happened to me, why can't I remember things...who I am, or you or...everything?" She asked him, sounding frantic again.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her and at the thought she found herself famished, as if she hadn't eaten in days. She nodded.

"I'm starved." She said simply.

"Let me get you some food...I wont be gone long and the food will help your memory." He told her and jumping off the table, walked quickly through the grass and into the trees. Lorna looked around her now, feeling lost, though not unsafe. It was only a minute before she saw him returning and figured he had the food already prepared. Climbing back onto the table, he sat the large platter before her, always setting down a bowl of water. The platter contained fruits of all types, including some she had never heard of or seen and nuts of al sorts. She picked up a pear and began biting it and found herself engulfing it in hunger. She was embarrassed in that in the next few minutes she consumed almost the entire platter of food and still felt hungry. Juice was dripping from her cheeks as she looked on the 'Fep' and she blushed.

"Sorry." She muttered meekly in embarrassment, causing Fep to laugh loudly, Lorna laughed in response, feeling better for it. A thought then came to her suddenly.

"I'm Lorna! I remember, I'm a woman...a wife...my husband...my husband, his name is...Roger! I have children...I have children?" She asked him and he looked at her sadly. "A boy and a girl. Tomas and Helen, Tomas's wife is Denise..." She said trailing off as Fep looked at her. "You're Fep, I remember you now, we're...we're lovers, you're a Fairy!" She told him with a slight smile. She still couldn't quite remember why she was here in the wilds. "Why am I here?" she asked him.