Lorna's Fairy Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do ye remember the gathering, or what happened at it?" He asked her solemnly. She thought for a minute and nothing and she about to say as such when she had a sudden memory and gasped.

"We had sex...all of us...no not sex, an orgy! They came in me...on me dozens of times! I came...I can't count how many times I came. Then...then...No...Oh My God No! The pain, the pain was horrible! OH MY GOD!" She began crying in remembrance, not of the complete event but enough of it that she felt light headed and felt the world spin, then the coolness of the grass as her head hit it. Then darkness took her.

She awoke to coolness against her face and head. It felt pleasant, soothing. She slowly opened her eyes and felt the coolness on her forehead. Someone was using a cloth or such to cool her skin, using water she assumed. Then a shadow blocked the sun and she felt and saw a face lean over and kiss her softly on the lips. As the face pulled back she recognized the face and remembered the name...it was Miren, the furry fawn. She blushed with remembered memories of what they had done before. Surprisingly, she blushed as well, almost as if remembering the same thing.

"Hello again lovely lady." She said with a smile as she looked at Lorna. Lorna looked at her and saw that she was kneeling next to on the grass table. "Fep had things to attend to or he would be here, but I am one of the caretakers of the Lundr here, so I am usually around the area. I'm glad you are awake. Are you feeling better?" She asked softly, not wanting to upset her. Lorna remembered her previous talk with Fep and remembered what ended it and why. She started crying at her memories and she felt the fawn lying down next to her and felt her arms over her stomach and the other wiped her tears. "I know...the...experience is...not pleasant for any of us, and I still do not like to remember my own becoming. I am sorry but it was necessary." She told Lorna. Lorna looked up at her still crying.

"Necessary, how could that have been necessary?" Lorna asked, trembling in her memories and her incomprehension. Miren looked at her, sadness in her eyes, but a soft smile on her lips.

"Look at your body, what do you see?" Miren asked her and Lorna looked at her arms, holding them up. They had a slight green tint too them...the slime long since wiped away. She used one hand to stroke the other arm, and her skin felt different then she remembered, more alive then before. Miren helped her sit up and Lorna looked down at her legs. They were much thinner then before...she had always had chubby legs before now they were slender, and long. Her feet were longer as well, and her toes were incredible long, Lorna would almost call them prehensile. In experiment she sued the toes on one foot to pick blades of grass from the table and stack it on her other leg. This felt weird, she thought. "We don't have many things from our past...from the world of man here, but here is an old mirror that used to below to who I was...ages ago. Look!" She offered the small hand mirror to Lorna and Lorna brought to before her to look at her face. It was not her own, she didn't recognize the face in the mirror, though when her eyes moved the eyes in the mirror moved. She stuck out her tongue as did the image in the mirror. She made a series of funny faces to the mirror and it was repeated in the mirror. She heard Miren laugh.

"I'm sorry but you are funny." Miren said as she laughed loudly. The laughter was contagious, because Lorna started laughing as well.

"It be good to here laughing here again...as it should be!" they heard a voice and Lorna glanced over and saw Fep walking toward them. He stopped at the edge of the table and looked at them. "Be she better Miren?" Fep asked the fawn, though still looking at each of them. Miren nodded to him.

"I think so Fep." Miren told him as she looked his way. She then looked back at Lorna. "Fep will explain more to you, it is his place since he brought you to the Lundr. But I will be near if you need me sweet Lorna." She told her and leaning in kissed her gently again. She then climbed from the table and walked into the woods. She looked at Fep then.

"Ask...I know ye have questions." He told her and she nodded.

"What happened to me? I'm green now, skinnier and...my face has changed." She railed at him, she wasn't sure if in fear or anger. He nodded.

"The easy answer...ye are now of the fairy folk. That be as plain as I can be." He told her and she giggled, not believing, thinking this was a joke. She stopped when she noticed his serious face.

"Fep, I can't be a fairy!" She told him in exasperation.

"Actually ya're a dryad...like Saysain...the one ye met at the gathering." He told her, and Lorna remembered the green girl, remembering that she looked much like she did right at that moment. She shook her head in disbelief.

"I can't be...I'm human!" She cried out as she looked hard at him.

"Let me try and explain, but it'll take some time to do so." He told her and held up her hand in front of her mouth for silence. "Please do not interrupt if ya can...this will take some time lass." Fep told her, then paused as if trying to think of what to say to her. "In a way ye were always a Fairy...a dryad, just that ye were in a human body. Some are born each year and they have to be...changed...have to go through the becoming. Or they remain humans forever. It is how we fairy folk continue...the only way. We, me self including, were once all human. I was a farmer's son in Scotland almost one thousand years ago."

"How did you, or I change!" She asked him, unable to remain silent.

"I was working the fields, and a wood nymph such as ye self drew me to the woods. I was young and fiery and it took little enticing to envelop me. My sister found me in the fields...it was dark and too this day I don't know why or how, but I seduced her as the dryad had seduced me. We made, love under the stars, my sister and I. A few days later the dryad again returned and came to me, but this time my sister caught us, because I had told her about the nymph, and all three of us enjoyed the bodies of the others. When next I met the dryad, it had been many day, but she had made sure that I was alone. She took me to another Lundr there in the Isles and in pain I was born, much as ye see me now." He explained to her, sadness flavoring his voice.

"What about your sister?" Lorna asked, curious about his life.

"The dryad made sure to not have contact with her again, neither did I from then on, at least for a long time." He told her with sadness.

"But why?" She asked, feeling his remorse.

"Because Lorna we are now Fairy...our mere presence draws humans as a moth to the fire, an they become burned! It is the curse of the Fairy, which we can enjoy the flame inside ourselves with each other, but with humans...we have to be careful!" He told her and saw that she was about to ask why. "Our essence is potent lass...if a human consumes too much they undergo the becoming and in the case of a human who be not a fairy...it usually be death to them. And they are the lucky ones." He informed her.

"The lucky ones die?" She asked him, wondering what could be worse.

"Aye lass, they be lucky. For the few others that survive, a rare few do become of Fairy, but most are born of Goblin kin of which I have whispered to you once. From there they often prey on humans, or torment them, as is their want, for they were of mind to keep humans in check, least humans become too great. But they lost their way and broke the pact." He told her.

"You mean, I became a fairy...a dryad, because...we, had sex?" She asked him, finally understanding his talk. Fep nodded, smiling again. She then gasped aloud. "Will Wilma turn into..." She started to ask him.

"No, no...she will be fine. That be why I avoided doing more with her, and didn't want to from the start. It usually takes three times with fairy folk for the change, but rare times it happens with but two or more then three." He informed her and she nodded as she sighed, glad her friend would not under go what she had too. She then wanted to know more about his life, she had interrupted her own thoughts...she wanted to know if he had seen his sister anymore.

"Did you go back too...see your sister?" She asked him casually but he knew of what she asked, and grinned.

"No, I did not see her again for several years, the dryad warned me of the danger and I did not want me sister to die...the dryad had informed me she was not of our kin. But years later I saw her and spoke to her, and found out I had a daughter." He spoke, his voice proud but sad. Lorna smiled at the information.

"That must have made you happy to have a daughter...well...even if she was by your sister..." Lorna said, hesitating as she thought about it. Fep smiled softly to her but nodded.

"I was proud, and my sister was as well, me being her brother or not, though she was shunned by others for having a child without a father. I at times saw my daughter as she grew...and in that lays my sadness." He told Lorna and she looked at him questioningly. "Because as she grew I saw that she was of fairy kin, and it fell to me to turn her." He told Lorna sadly. Lorna looked horrified, though why she couldn't say...either because he had sex with his daughter, or that he was the cause of so much pain on his child. He saw her look and nodded. "I did not wish it, but it fell to me. I watched me own daughter go through the change and...well...I comfort me self that she lives now and not laying fallow in the dirt as her mother be. She still be back in Scotland, but has been long since we communed together. She became a Fawn, much like too Miren." He said, and then fell of in thoughtful silence. Lorna, looked at him for sometime, then at her surroundings.

"You mentioned a pact?" She asked him, and he looked up at her from his thoughts. He nodded.

"The pact the Lord made with Fairy." He told her, and she raised her eyebrows at his words.

"The Lord...as in God?" She asked her in disbelief. He laughed at her expression.

"Yes, the almighty." He told her and then held his hand up to silence her.

"It is passed down through Fairy folk, that after Adam and Eve were cast out, they multiplied and covered the Earth...as God wanted, But the Lord also saw the terrible destruction that man did on his creation. Man had been made as a caretaker, and with him gone as such, the land cried out in pain with his heavy hand. Man took from the land and gave little back, unlike the beasts of the land. So the Lord decided he needed new stewards, but wary he was to create a whole new life to place in a land it had never knew, so he took to remake man...a portion of them. He made Fairy folk and Goblin kin...though we were of closer mind then. Each shape was given a purpose, a role of keepers. Of fairy...we are the tillers or the earth, the tender's of the land, the caretakers of beast. The goblin's...well, they were the watchers of man, keeping them from harm and from harming the land too much. They started taking pleasure in their tasks and they learned to despise humans...humans from which they sprung." Fep told her.

"Goblin's were humans as well?" She asked, remember him telling her about them when they first met. He nodded.

"I canna say why they broke the pact with our Lord, only that they have...at least many of them have. Fairy and goblin oft at times battle, though not war as you know, but just mischief on a small measure. As per human folk lore...fairies do so love pranks...but goblin's do so like mischief even too the point of being perilous to humans and Fairy. To goblins, the taking of human or fairy life is but an easy thing for their thoughts. So we fairy usually avoid them, least trouble ensue. But like us, their cousins of sorts, goblin renew their numbers by changing humans...though in their case, usually by force, where fairy, only accept those that are willing...at least to sharing our pleasure." He told her and Lorna grew angry.

"I didn't consent to be...being a fairy, dryad or otherwise." She told him in a huff, and he smiled softly to her.

"I know, but you did agree to be me lover. And you were born of fairy blood, and before you ask...all fairies can tell those that have the blood inside. It just takes study and time to tell if it is so of not. That's why you are this age and were not approached sooner. Though maybe that was the Lord's will at work and not fates." He told her, knowing that would not sooth her fully. And it didn't, as she gave him an angry stare. "Lorna, ya had free will, I have been turned down before...many times. The fairy's lure is strong, but it doesn't pull in all. If ye had wanted to stay as ye were, ya would have refused me and I would only have done as much to make ye forget me appearance, and that would have been all." He told her, hoping she would understand what he had to do. She looked angry still, but tears were slowly filling her newly green eyes. Then she had a sudden thought.

"Do my children have fairy blood? Will they one day go through the horror that I did?" She asked him franticly, remembering what he had said about his own daughter. But Fep shook his head.

"Nay, from what I saw of them over time, they be not of fairy. A fairy will not seek to change them, they be human" He told her, then looked at her hard. "Nor even should one that be seemingly related to them..." Fep told her and she looked at him in confusion for half a minute before recognition dawned on her.

"You would stop me from seeing my children Fep..." She started to ask, but the sprite shook his head vigorously.

"No woman, I would not, but you must. We are fairy...ye as well now! Even with ya own blood, ye would draw them in and in ya own need, ye would embrace that desire and take them. They could die, or as I said...worse could happen to them. For them, ya have to avoid them Lorna. I tell ya as one who knows. Ye don't want that grief! He told her vehemently, hoping she understood. She seemed to, because she burst into sobbing and lay on the grassy table as she grieved. She cried for along time, till her bodies need took over again and with her still being exhausted she slept again.

She felt coolness as she awoke and noticed it was dark again. Well almost, a sliver of orange light still hung onto the horizon, but even as she watched it slipped below and darkness ruled. She sat up, and looked around. She was still on the grassy table, though it seemed cleared of all the remnants of her ordeal...the cocoon thing she had been reborn in and all other traces. She sat naked against the grass and coolness of the night, but did not feel insecure at all. In fact she felt comforted by her surroundings. She noticed a figure moving inside the ring of stones and noticed it was Miren the fawn, and she waved to her. Miren saw and skipped her way, in obvious good spirits.

"I am glad that you are again awake. Are you feeling stronger?" She asked her with a smile as she reached the table. Lorna nodded too her. "It takes many days for full strength to return to the body after the change...it is very taxing. If you wish you might be able to walk about, in fact you should. This is now your environment..." Miren said, waving her arms in the open air with a smile. Lorna frowned slightly.

"Fep said I shouldn't go back home, or see my children." Lorna told the fawn. Miren's smile faded and she nodded. She took a seat near Lorna on the table.

"It is hard on those of us who were older when they became. I was a mother of a young son. He was eight years of age, and I loved him dearly. My husband and I lived in Virginia in the colonies...shortly before, said colonies broke away from England. The War was horrible; I still remember seeing some of it from the woods. But after the change I tried to see my husband and son once. At first they were horrified at what I was, but then after they knew it was me and I wasn't a demon, they embraced me and we all cried. They had missed me badly during the weeks I had been away, not knowing where I had gone or disappeared too. I felt over come with sadness, knowing what I had been told and what I had become, so I fled." She told Lorna, sadness filling her voice.

"Later the next night I returned, and found my husband...my son had already retired. We made love, or should I say rutted like animals, as it was so more intense and longer lasting then any time we had ever shared together." She told Lorna with a grin, even seemingly blushing. Lorna smiled at the thought. "It was wonderful I thought, that I could take up my old life...what the others had told me wasn't true, maybe I was different. I slept the short remaining hours of the night with my husband, in the bed we had shared together." She said, her eyes far away, then her face fell and tears filled her eyes.

"My son woke me in the morn, and I let my husband sleep, and I took my son to have breakfast. I fed him and then we started playing, much as we did before the change. I tickled him, him me, we ran around, and giggled. I then played to collapse and he lay on top of me and held me. It felt nice to have my son embrace me and he leaned over and kissed me. I then kissed back, but the kiss I gave was not motherly. In a minute of desire I had started doing even more less motherly things with my son. I stopped, seeing my own child panting with desire above me and I fled the house. I had become a monster, at least to my own family. I ran till my hooves split from running and I collapsed I do not know where, many hours from my...their home. I could never go back I knew then, not again. I loved my son and my husband to destroy them, or even kill them." She told Lorna as she now openly cried. Lorna looked at her and leaning forward embraced her and started to cry herself, over her own new losses and that of her new friends. Minutes later they stopped crying and sat back up looking at each other, while they wiped their eyes.

"So you never saw them again?" Lorna asked hesitantly.

"No, I saw them again, but they never saw me. Years later my husband took another wife and had more children with her. My son grew and became strong and big. I watched him take a wife...they had children...my grandchildren. But after he died, I no longer could stomach going back to see them, so I stopped, but I still remember them both with love." Miren said, her eyes again tearing up, though she smiled at Lorna. "Now, how about that walk?" she asked her, needing to change the subject. Lorna nodded at her and took the fawns hand. "Your legs will be weak, but you must walk...and find your new senses. You are a dryad, more in tune to nature then most of us are, and you will find out that a blessing and a curse." Miren told her as she stepped off the table and started to help Lorna onto the ground below. Lorna stopped, still lost in thought, and she pulled back when Miren tried to help her stand. Miren looked at her.

"Do you...do you think I should avoid my children now? Or my husband? Or even Wilma who also shared Fep...she knows about Fairies now?" Lorna asked her, needing help with her thoughts. Miren smiled at her softly.

"I told you all I could Lorna, but you will have to decide yourself." Miren told her, then looking sad again with what she had to say. "Lorna, I have seen it happen before, with those that could not give up their old lives. I've had to use my gifts to help erase these mistakes....helping the humans lose their memories of said events and get on with their lives, as we must get on with ours. But Lorna, we can not bring back the dead which result from our mistakes if we allow our desires to override what has happened. I have seen people that have died because others of our new fairy folk could not...would not listen, as I almost did. Giving up loved ones is hard, but it is far harder to watch them die in agony with a failed becoming, after giving in to our desires. It is your decision." Miren told her finally and just looked at her. "Now come, stand." Miren told her simply, and Lorna did as she commanded.