Lorna's Fairy Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs were very unsteady and she felt like a new born foal, taking its first steps. She leaned on Miren as the girl hoofed around the ground, Lorna walking as best she could. Her legs felt like string cheese but after a few minutes she could stand on her own, though walking was slow and she took baby steps. Lorna fell a few times, the last time laying in the grass and laughing, feeling tired from standing. Miren laughed as well and threw herself next to Lorna.

"By tomorrow you will be running!" Miren told her with a grin, and leaning over kissed her quickly. Lorna looked up at her pretty face and grinned back.

"I think I need lots of physical therapy...hands on treatment." Lorna told her playfully as she raised her arms and embraced the fawn's neck. Miren looked down at her as she straddled Lorna's body with her own.

"I think I can help with that." Miren said as she leaned over and kissed Lorna deeply, their tongue intertwining. Lorna reached back and cupped Miren's fur covered butt, feeling the fawn's bushy tail.

"This is still so weird." Lorna gasped out as Miren laughed, thinking about the fur beneath her fingers, her own green skin. Miren just smiled back at her and pushed her ass further into Lorna, fingers.

"True, but it is very pleasant." Miren responded by again leaning over and kissing Lorna.

"True." Lorna muffled out through the kiss, as she felt the fawns hands on her breasts. She stopped thinking about her new body or that of the creature above her and just enjoyed the moment.