All Comments on 'Lost'

by SrahFox

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NICE VERY NICE !!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU DON'T WAIT TO LONG TO FOLLOW UP .. BUT GOOD GOING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

:D I hope you could update soon :D This is really good :D I hope that your update won't take long :D I'm looking forward to what she is

Masters_slaveMasters_slavealmost 11 years ago
More please!!

This is awesome. I can't wait to know more 5 *'s and a favorite.

animalsavior86animalsavior86almost 11 years ago
great job!

this is a great story! Can not wait until you put out the next part. I am dying to read what she really is and if she leaves Keith. :)

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 11 years ago
Keep it up

It's pretty rare that I find a were story that I like.

They tend to be pretty repetitive and unoriginal.

So far I find this hot, compelling, and well written.

I actually think it is too bad that you gave the disclaimer about grammar issues, as none stood out to me (doesn't mean there aren't a few, but they weren't distracting) and I think Anon should have given the story a chance.

I look forward to reading more.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
NO!

WHAT IS SHE?

That was cruel....I can still hear the fading echo of your evil laughter.

You so better keep this going. This was not a sequel but chapter two of many to come. And they need to keep coming.

Don't bother apologizing about editing issues. Do your best and put it out here. I didn't catch anything serious enough to disrupt the story. A good story trumps such issues anyway. This is a good story.

MidnightalphaMidnightalphaalmost 11 years ago
REALLY!!!

Ugh cliff hanger...i gotta know what she is :'(

SrahFoxSrahFoxalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I had to keep it going!

Thanks guys, sorry for the cliff hanger but I'd already started that trend and well, wouldn't want to break it. ;) I've already started the third part, now if only I knew where it was going. I figured you guys didn't want to wait any longer for this segment.

Regarding the warning, I'm out of luck no matter what I do, I've had people get pissed at me over errors so I figured this just cuts most of them off. Just as an FYI, it's not for lack of effort, anyone who assumes so has no idea what it's like to struggle with things like spelling and grammar. This was written months ago, it took this long to get cleaned up. Yes I have other people check it, most of the time I never hear back so I eventually give up. Honestly, if it bothers someone THAT much I'd rather they didn't bother.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

Geeze, now I feel bad telling you to stop apologizing! Just want you to hold your head up with pride for a good story. I appreciate clean writing as much as anyone, but a few errors never negate a good story. There will always be grammar nazis. Accept their comments as helpful observations but don't get hung up on them. If you want to let readers know you are actively working to improve the technical aspects of you writing and appreciate their patience, okie dokie. Just don't feel you need to grovel before folks who ain't posted nuthin'! ;). *cyber hug to you*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

hey please tell me you're going to finish up this story please I jut find this one and it was going really well I hoping you are going to atleast tell us what kind of cat she was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AMAZING

You are an excellent writer! Screw those who are talking about your grammars. I can't wait till part 3 comes!!! Please make more than 3 though. Pleasssssse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So ready for part three really like this story...

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago
Please please please...

Another chapter!!!

And then another. You have really hooked me with your kitty tale!!!

SrahFoxSrahFoxalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you FA_JF

Don't apologize for telling me not to apologize, it's fantastic advice, something I really must remember.

Thanks again everyone, nest nasty comment I get I'll re-read what everyone here has said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More more more!

I'm hooked! Please write a 3rd kitty tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ending

Please tell me there is more to this story.

A big fan

Sandra Lagos

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 10 years ago
Where's part three?

I want to know what she is.

And to see them get a happy ending.

And read more of your skillful writing.

canndcanndover 10 years ago
is there more?

I hope you continued this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Arrgghhh!

What the HELL is she? We've been waiting since last June to find out. Please don't torture us any longer. Please post the next chapter. PLEASE!

SrahFoxSrahFoxover 10 years agoAuthor
More is coming I promise!

I'm deeply moved by the number of requests for more I've gotten. Thank you for your continued patience. Medical issues kept me from doing any writing for months and I'm just not ready to start up again. I doubt the next chapter will bring all the answers, but hang in there. Thanks everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really good story

This is a really great story, I am dying to know what happens next! Please update soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please!!!

I need more so more. Please dont stop I need to know what happens next!!!!!

sexi_chicsexi_chicabout 9 years ago
Please continue!!!

This is such a good story! Please write a part 3 I'm dying to see what happens next!!

SrahFoxSrahFoxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Finally a continuation

I finally added part 3 to this story. It's called Stranger.

https://www.literotica.com/s/stranger-25

Thank you to everyone who waited so long for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i love this. well writteen, minus a few typos. :) Speaking of which, forgive my typos... typing on my kindle.

My favorite part was when he *apologized * for wronging her! I enjoy a little noncon/forcefulness, but hate when the guy is just like "lol yah, my dick is amazing." ...so... this is Perfect!

okay i need to go read part three now! :)

SrahFoxSrahFoxover 7 years agoAuthor
The story is finally done!!

So, after an unexpectedly long time I'm finally finished with this story. The forth and final story named "Found" can be found at

https://www.literotica.com/s/found-10

For anyone wanting the order it's Heat, Lost, Stranger and Found. I hope it's been worth the wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSrahFox@SrahFox
Everywhere you go a tiny little space to tell people who you are, when of course no human can be watered down to so few words. Writing is the thing that feeds my soul, and more often than not the stories that ask to be written are a little naughty, so I find myself here. Any...