All Comments on 'Lost in Caribbean Love #02'

by swollenbell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
personally didn't like the wife swapping...

Thought it was going to be a more straightfoward IR. Turned off by that aspect, especially when they could have done artificial insemination with a medicine syringe and saline solution at home. I did it sucessfully the first week I tried it. The couples could have shared that ultimate bond w/o swapping wives, imo.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

The first chapter was just OK although it progressed too fast. The couples seem kind of immature with the way they behave and speak. The way they just wife swapped without any kind of hesitation makes me wonder about their frame of mind. Shouldn't they have discussed it some more? How old are the wives and husbands?

This chapter kind of went in a weird direction.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

why didnt they just all stay in 1 house and fuck since what they did was the same thing.totally ruined the love story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked the first chapter. Hated this one. Why ruin a good story with swapping?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What about artificial insemination?

Why didn't they even at least *think* of it? It makes no sense at all.

Also, in the first story he says he wasn't turned on by Tanice at all, but now he suddenly is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A pregnant pause

A great way to enjoy wife swap . No doibt it will go for a long time . More babies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous