Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, they passed the day exploring the immense house, going only where the doors would allow them to pass. There was no sign of anyone else in the building, though everything was dusted and the flowers and fruit were freshly laid out. They found a large library, an indoor pool, and a billiard room, among other less well-defined rooms. Following the spirit of the Wizard's plan, they deliberately resisted the urge to fill the day with sexual play. Instead, they built up their frustration by engaging in playful banter and flirting. Things became particularly heated during their skinny-dip in the pool. Don had to herd the women into the showers, which did frankly very little to help, except that it introduced an all-too-ephemeral break in the action. Amy was particularly wound up by the time they returned to their room to change for dinner.

"I will tell my wife that we have guests," the Wizard had explained. "I'll say that you were travelers who I rescued from hooligans using my magic, and that I offered you hospitality for a few days."

"Hooligans?" Amy had asked.

"That's what I call the bands of ill-mannered men who roam about the forest attacking anyone they come across."

"We met some of those," Don had nodded.

"It didn't end well for them," Nicole said quietly, looking across the table at Don.

"They are thoroughly unpleasant," the Wizard had scowled. "Anyway, I will tell my wife that you seem to be very interesting people, and I will arrange to have her looking in on you during your dinner. You use that time to, shall we say, put on a show for her."

"A show?" asked Shelonda.

"Yes, well, a demonstration of unfettered sexuality," the Wizard explained.

"You want us to have sex for your wife to watch," Nicole said.

"Yes," the Wizard nodded. "I know my wife enjoys reading books with erotic scenes in them, and I suspect seeing one played out in front of her eyes will titillate her. Moreover, the fact that there are more than just two of you will work to our advantage if we are to be successful in tempting her toward a more open attitude toward sex."

"I think we can manage that," Don smiled at the three women. He knew Amy in particular would rise to the occasion.

"Remember, though," the Wizard had admonished before bidding them goodnight, "it must seem spontaneous. If my wife suspects chicanery she'll never go along with the rest of the plan."

The three women all wore outfits that were at once frilly and feminine and were also simple enough that it would be quite easy to have sex in them. Nicole wore a form-fitting, backless dress with a very short skirt and puffy sleeves, all in black with large bright red flowers. Shelonda wore a frilly little sundress in light pastels. Amy wore a silk negligee and a long, sheer robe. All of the girls surprised Don by wearing high heels. For himself, Don wore dress slacks, a white shirt and a dark blue jacket. As an afterthought, he added socks and perfectly shined, black dress shoes.

Arm in armen masse the foursome left the bedroom and headed to the dining room. Along the way, Don reminded them to act as if no one was watching.

"But, also make sure we put on a good show," Amy pointed out.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Shelonda wanted to know.

"Well, make sure that anyone looking can tell what you're doing; don't cover up anything," Amy suggested.

"And make noise," added Nicole. "Let everyone hear that you're having a good time."

"Wow," Don said, "that's really good advice. You're making me horny already."

"You have to wait a bit, Professor," Nicole winked.

With that they came to the dining room and gathered around the middle of the table, Don and Shelonda on one side and Amy and Nicole on the other.

"Who do you think puts out this fruit and water?" Amy asked, as she picked up and examined a red apple.

"I have no idea," Don shrugged. "Perhaps the same person who washed our clothes and put them back when we weren't looking yesterday."

"Our host, maybe?" wondered Nicole.

"The Wizard?" Amy laughed. "I doubt that."

"He doesn't exactly seem the sort to do housework," Don admitted.

With a mischievous gleam in her eye, Amy sank her teeth into her apple and leaned over toward Nicole, who, catching on immediately, bent in to take a bite out of the opposite side of the fruit.

While they were doing this, Shelonda said, "Well, whoever's doing the cleaning and other stuff, it sure is nice of the Wizard to let us stay here."

"We should try to find a way to thank him," Amy said around a mouthful of apple.

"Oh? What did you have in mind?" Don asked with a laugh.

"There are lots of ways a girl can thank a man," Amy smiled, taking another bite of the apple.

"She can say, 'Thank you very much, Mr. Wizard, sir,'" Nicole smiled coyly while she toyed with a strawberry.

"Exactly," Amy laughed, "but that wasn't exactly what I had in mind."

"Whatever could you mean?" Nicole asked. She had now turned toward Amy and was running her hand up and down her arm. "Oh, you mean..."

"Exactly!" Amy grinned and grabbed a nearby banana. She proceeded to peel it slowly.

"But isn't he rather old?" Nicole persisted mischievously.

"He seemed healthy enough to me," Amy said as she pulled the last peel down. "Anyway, I think I like older men. Plus, he's quite tall, and that usually means..."

"You think so?" Shelonda joined in.

"I do," Amy said. "Anyway, I'd be happy to show my appreciation." To demonstrate her capabilities, she slid the length of the banana into her mouth and down her throat.

Don and the girls laughed, and Don said, "Well, fruit's one thing. Are you quite sure you're up to the real thing?"

"Quite sure, sir," Amy said after swallowing the last of the banana down.

"I'm unconvinced," Don said with a frown.

"Well, how in the world can I convince you?"

"You could show him on his cock," Shelonda said with exasperation. Don thought she was the best actress of the bunch.

"Alright, Professor, hop up here on the table and let's see what you've got," Amy grinned.

Don stood up and took off his jacket and kicked off his shoes, while the women pushed the bowls and glasses out of the way. Then, he climbed up on the table and knelt in front of Amy. Getting into her act, Amy ran her hands up along Don's thighs and made a show of unfastening his pants. She slipped her hand into his slacks and took hold of his quickening cock. Pulling it out, she held it up for Nicole to see.

"Very nice," Amy said, "but it needs more work, I think." She lowered her head to Don's lap and took the entire length of his cock into her mouth. Pulling on it with both her lips and hand, she quickly had him fully hard.

While Amy was doing this, Shelonda climbed up on the table next to Don so she could see too.

Amy pulled back to show the girls that Don was now erect. "That's more like it, Professor!" Amy said. "Now, what was it I was going to do with this?"

"Oh, I can show you," Shelonda offered quickly.

"By all means," Amy laughed.

Shelonda leaned in over Don's lap and immediately lowered her mouth all the way down his cock, letting his fat head slip into her throat. She accompanied this with a loud, very satisfied, "Mmmm!"

When she came up for air, Shelonda smiled at Amy and Nicole and said, "That's what you were saying you could do."

"Oh, yes, I remember now. Let me see if I've got this right," Amy laughed. Straight away, she took hold of Don's cock and lowered her mouth and throat on him. Don took advantage of the situation by gently grabbing Amy's head and holding her there on him so that he could flex himself in and out of her throat a bit. Following Shelonda's lead, Amy gurgled and moaned her approval of this maneuver loudly enough for everyone to hear. Always happy to oblige, Don fucked her throat a bit longer before letting her go.

As soon as Amy was up again, Nicole jumped in with, "Let me give that a try!"

Crowding in front of Amy, Nicole inhaled Don's shaft in one eager motion. Once he was in all the way, she bobbed her head up and down on him, murmuring her pleasure while he moved in and out of her throat. When she backed up off him, she gave the slippery head of his cock a kiss and flashed a grin around the room.

"Is that all you'd do to thank the Wizard?" Shelonda asked.

"Don't you think that's enough?" Amy asked.

"Not nearly," Don said with a smile.

"Oh, well, I might be able to come up with something else," Amy said thoughtfully.

"Like what?" Shelonda asked as she reached over to stroke Don's wet cock, which was twitching in anticipation.

Amy shrugged out of her sheer robe, said, "Well, I could do this," and, using her chair as a step up, climbed up on the table with Don and Shelonda. Amy planted her feet on either side of Don's thighs, and pulled up her silk negligee to expose her bare pussy and ass to view.

"Now that looks delicious!" Don grinned. He leaned forward to kiss Amy's nether lips, reaching up between her legs to get his hands on her ass. Holding her in place, Don reached out with his tongue to lightly lick over the soft curve of her lips. Pushing up between them, he tasted her juices and slipped his long tongue up inside her. Amy moaned and pushed forward a bit, encouraging him to do more. He proceeded to fuck his tongue in and out of her, and then began to lick at her clit.

Shelonda was still stroking Don's cock, or was until Nicole took Amy's chair and got into position in front of Don and began to suck on his cock with great enthusiasm. Shelonda leaned back for a moment, admiring the sight of Amy standing on the table while Don buried his face between her legs. Then she decided to get back into the fun. Pulling her sundress up over her head and casting it aside, but leaving her heels on, she got up to stand behind Don. She reached forward and took Amy's head in her hands and pulled her forward into a long, slow passionate kiss.

Amy, who had been holding on to Don's head, both for a little support and to keep him there where he was giving her so much pleasure, reached up to get her hands on Shelonda's full tits. She moaned into Shelonda's mouth while squeezing and caressing those beautiful breasts. She moaned again when she felt Don pushing several fingers up inside her grasping pussy. When she felt Shelonda tugging at her negligee, Amy took a few seconds to quickly pull that garment up and over her head. She wasn't sure where it fell; it was out of her mind as Shelonda began to kiss and suckle on her tits. Then Don's tongue was making her come. Amy remembered Nicole's advice and cried out enthusiastically as the explosion of delight erupted in her clit and pussy and then spread through her body, making her shake and sob.

"Oh fuck yes!" Amy gasped loudly. "That's so good! Don, you've got the best tongue. Damn!"

Shelonda embraced Amy, whose legs were suddenly unsteady, and helped her to lie down with her on the table behind Don.

Don took advantage of the momentary break to push Nicole back enough so that he could get off his knees. Instead, he sat on the edge of the table with his feet dangling. Nicole wasted no time, though, and climbed up on the table with the others. Pushing Don back so that he was leaning on his arms, she pulled up her short black dress and straddled Don's lap. She rose up as high as she could, to give anyone watching a clear view, and lifted Don's cock straight up. Pushing the head into her, Nicole slowly slid down its length, moaning happily as it filled her. Don grinned up at her and took her narrow waist in his hands. As soon as she was all the way down on him, Nicole pushed herself back up, almost all the way off, and paused there so anyone could see his thick pole disappearing into her tight pink sleeve as well as the shiny wetness she left on him. Then, finally she let herself down on him again, until his head was pressed against her cervix. Up again and pause, then down, harder this time. Don's strong hands and arms helped to raise and lower her, sparing her thighs some work. With each descent on his shaft, Nicole let out a happy, lustful moan. Soon she was grunting and crying out as she rode up and down on him with almost violent abandon. She began to throw herself into the performance aspect of the evening.

"Fuck yes! God yes! That feels so good! Fuck me, Professor! Fuck me!" Nicole cried out.

Don was pushing up into Nicole each time she came down on him. He was quietly amazed at how hard a fucking the tiny girl was taking and enjoying. As she bounced on his cock, he watched as she clawed at her dress to pull it aside and get her hands on her little breasts and hard nipples. Then she was coming on top of him, still bouncing as she screamed and shook.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" she called. Then abruptly, she stopped and slumped forward on Don, gasping for air. "Damn!" she whispered, "I guess I like having an audience."

"Well, it suits you," Don whispered back, kissing her ear.

When Nicole pushed herself up a bit, they noticed that Shelonda and Amy had worked themselves into a 69. They lay on their sides, with Amy's feet and back toward Don and Nicole's side of the table. They could see the top of Shelonda's head as she worked her tongue over Amy's slick lips and sensitive clit. Both girls were moaning enthusiastically while they kept their mouths busy.

Nicole pushed herself the rest of the way up, and struggled to get out of her dress. Don finally got around to unbuttoning his shirt, and when Nicole climbed off him to walk down the table, naked but for her heels, Don took the opportunity to get out of his clothes. By the time he got back on the table, Nicole was down by Amy's head, reaching around to get her fingers on and probably in Shelonda. Don decided he would make himself useful at this end of things.

Lying down behind Amy, he scooted in and guided his cock between her legs. He felt Shelonda's breath and then tongue on the head of his cock just as he felt the wetness of Amy's waiting pussy. He didn't pause, but just went ahead and pushed himself in. Amy let out a particularly loud moan as he filled her in one sure motion. Steadily he began to fuck her, enjoying the sensation of her slippery cunt squeezing and pulling at him as well as Shelonda's tongue brushing against him.

What Amy and Nicole were doing to Shelonda had the desired effect, because she was the next one to come, crying out loudly in ecstasy. This precipitated some rearrangement on the table, as Shelonda disentangled herself. Amy turned her head and said over her shoulder, "Get on your back, Don."

Don quickly rolled back, reluctantly pulling out of Amy in the process. She wasn't done with him yet, though. Without turning around to face him, she got up over him. She took his cock and lifted it up and pushed the broad head of it up into her ass. Don said, "Oh, god that feels so good – so hot and tight!"

"That's right, baby," Amy grinned back at him. Then she pushed herself down on him, taking his thick cock deep into her bowels. She leaned back then, and Nicole came around and knelt in front of her, pushing several fingers up into her pussy and attacking Amy's clit with her tongue. Meanwhile, Shelonda straddled Don's face, so that she could have her pussy licked while she reached around to play with Amy's tits.

Don reached up to adjust Shelonda's position a little and began to lap at her very wet pussy and clit. His nose slipped into her vagina and then teased her ass as he moved back and forth over her. All the while, he could feel Amy moving up and down on him and Nicole's fingers inside her pussy. He couldn't see what was going on, but he could definitely tell when Amy began to come again. Not only did her ass clench and relax on him as she came, but she cried out in a dramatic and heartfelt wail.

As the girls climbed off him, Don realized that he still had not come. He also knew that there was one woman he had not yet fucked that evening. He caught hold of Shelonda's narrow waist and quickly coaxed her into position on her hands and knees. As the other two girls focused their attention on Shelonda's pretty face and swinging breasts, Don drove his cock into her waiting vagina. Once he was good and slick again, though, he pulled back and then pushed himself firmly into Shelonda's tight ass. He remembered the night in the disco when he had first been welcomed into that sweet embrace. He smiled down at her dark, muscular back and fucked her with passionate abandon. She pushed back at him eagerly.

"Come inside my ass, Don!" Shelonda called out. "Fill me with your cum!"

He felt Amy's fingertips moving on Shelonda's pussy lips and clit, and tried to hold off until Shelonda was coming, but it was too late for that. Everything up until that moment had brought him to the brink and he was too far gone to hold back. He threw his head back and groaned, shoving himself deep into Shelonda as his cock spasmed and filled her ass with hot cum. This helped carried Shelonda over the edge too, and she cried out as her own orgasm swept through her leaving her and Don lying collapsed on the table in a quivering, laughing pile.

The other two girls lay down with them, caressing and kissing their hair and sweaty skin.

Day ThreeTascha is tied to the X-cross

The next day Don was allowed to find his way out into the garden. Since the Wizard had let him know beforehand that this would happen, he was wearing clothing that would allow him to practice his kung fu in the open center of the garden – loose pants, shoes that were almost moccasins, and a light vest. After taking the time to stretch thoroughly, Don began to put himself through a full routine. He was very happy to notice that he was not only maintaining his conditioning but seemed to be in quite a bit better shape than he had been when had arrived in Eros. He was able to hold his stances longer and lower, had more stamina and endurance, and was able to kick and jump higher and more nimbly.

He was enjoying the workout so much that he had almost forgotten that he was supposed to have an ulterior motive. Upon finishing a particularly long and demanding open-hand form, he was a little surprised to hear a woman's voice saying, "That was very graceful, sir."

Don smiled, turned and bowed, "Thank you..." He was about to add, "milady," because it sounded like the appropriate way to address the Wizard's wife, but he was suddenly caught off guard. He had expected a woman who more or less resembled the Wizard. Not necessarily so tall, or quite so old, perhaps, but certainly older and not particularly attractive. Instead he beheld a beautiful young woman with long auburn hair falling over her bare shoulders in loose curls. She wore a white gown with flowing skirts and a cinched bodice that accentuated her very thin waist and full, medium-sized breasts. Her smiling lips were red, and her emerald green eyes were framed by long lashes. Don thought she bore a striking resemblance to Rita Hayworth, and found himself wondering if she had gorgeous dancer's legs.

Still smiling, Don said, "My name is Don, are you the lady of the house?"

She inclined her head and said, "I am. My name is Madeleine."

"It is an honor to meet you, milady. My friends and I are your very grateful guests."

"Ah, yes," she murmured. "And where are your three enthusiastic friends?"

"I believe they are swimming in the pool. Would you like me to go fetch them?"

She laughed a little. "No, that's quite alright. I am only taking my daily walk through the garden. Would you care to accompany me?"

"It would be my pleasure," Don bowed again. He approached her and offered her his arm. Without hesitation, she slipped her arm through his and laid her warm hand on his sweaty wrist. "Do you have a customary path, milady?"

"I do," she nodded, "but perhaps it is a good day to try something new."