Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This certainly seems to be going well, Don thought.

"My husband tells me that you seek a friend of yours who is lost in the forest."

"Yes, he has graciously offered to help us find her."

"How generous of him," she smiled.

"He strikes me as a particularly generous man," Don nodded, thinking of things quite different than the offer of assistance.

"Yes, I'm sure. And you are determined to find this friend of yours?"

"Certainly."

"She is perhaps more than just a friend?"

"Much more, milady."

"And yet you have three other friends, with whom you are apparently on rather intimate terms."

Don decided to play coy, "Milady?"

She paused a moment, then said, "So my husband has informed me."

"Yes, well, my three companions are my friend's friends as well."

"Interesting," Madeleine smiled, "and does this include intimacy as well."

"It certainly does, milady," Don chuckled, "and quite a bit of it at that."

"And neither you nor your friends are jealous of each other?"

"No. We want each other to be happy, and to experience as much joy as possible."

"How open minded and generous of you, Don. Let us sit there by that fountain."

He led her to the indicated fountain and sat next to her on a stone bench.

"Now we can speak directly," she said with a smile that was almost a grin. "My husband can't hear us here, though he is no doubt still watching."

"Milady?"

"I know what my husband is up to," she laughed. "I've known all along. The horny bugger wants you to seduce me so that I'll let him sleep around, or so we can both sleep around."

"Um, the latter," Don nodded.

"And I'll bet he's holding out the promise of helping you find your friend to get you to play along."

"Yes," Don smiled, "but that was before I met you. If he had just let me meet you first I would have been quite happy to help him in this regard."

She smiled and patted his knee, "You're sweet. However, things aren't quite as he would have you believe."

"No?"

"He wants to believe I'm terribly jealous, but the real problem is that he's quite insecure. I know my husband, and if I agree to an open marriage too easily he'll be plagued with doubts and utterly baseless worries. I know the difference between love and sex, Don. Moreover, I know the difference between sex and fucking amazing sex – and what you four showed off last night was fucking amazing sex!"

Don was a bit taken aback to hear her saying "fucking" so freely.

"I love my husband more than any other man or woman, and I knew plenty of both before I met him, let me tell you! And, I know my husband loves me. It doesn't bother me that he wants to screw the occasional hottie, or three. I certainly want to let you fuck me till I can't walk straight."

Don smiled broadly, and said, "I'm glad to hear that, because..."

"Hold on there, stud," she laughed. "We've got to play this just right. It's important that my husband thinks it was his plan that did the trick. That way he won't think I just let the first guy with a nice dick and a talented tongue fuck me."

"I don't suppose the two of you would consider just talking to each other," Don offered, hoping she would reject the idea. He was quite taken with the idea of seeming to seduce this gorgeous woman.

"Oh, certainly," Madeleine smiled. "We've talked. He knows that I found the show you put on last night very titillating. I practically attacked him as soon as you were done. He's mentioned the open attitude of most of the people in Eros frequently enough that I know what's on his mind. But, as I said, I know my husband, and I know what it will take to make this work."

"OK then," Don nodded, "what's next then?"

"I will play hard to get, but intrigued, until tomorrow," she said. "I suspect he'll want you to put on another show this evening. Would you mind going down on the other two girls?"

"No, not at all!"

"Wonderful! That looked divine," she sighed. "Then, after he drops a few more hints, I'll suggest something like... Oh, I know. I'll tell him that if someone like you were to slip into my bedroom without warning I wouldn't mind being ravished, or something to that effect."

"That does sound a little awkward," Don admitted.

She waved that off, "I'll work it out. Maybe I'll just wait until he's got his cock in me. He'll get the gist then without paying attention to the way I phrase it."

"Um, yes, I can see that."

"Then, all you have to do is follow through," she smiled. "Think you can do that?"

Don chuckled, "Yes, I'm quite sure."

"Wonderful." Then she lowered her voice, though she had said they couldn't be overheard, "I really am looking forward to letting you have your way with me."

"The feeling is quite mutual, milady!"

"It's a date, then," she laughed. "Now, would you be so kind as to escort me back to the house?"

Just as Madeleine had said, the Wizard came to them before dinner time and said that, although she found Don charming, she still wasn't quite sold on the idea of doing anything intimate with anyone. He suggested that they put on yet another show with dinner, and our four heroes were quite happy to oblige. This time, Don made a point of making each of the three women come with his lips, tongue and – here and there – his teeth.

Day FourTascha is given to the men

Don repeated his kung fu routine in the garden. Again, the Wizard's wife met him, and again they walked back to the fountain. She confirmed that she had dropped the appropriate hint to her husband, and then said, "Now, grab me and kiss me."

Don had been thinking how much he wanted to kiss those ruby red lips since the day before, so he didn't need to be told twice. He quickly slipped his arm around her slim waist, and pulled her to him. Holding the side of her face gently in his hand so she couldn't turn away, he pressed his ardent lips against hers. He thrilled to feel her arms slip around him and hold him for a moment. She began to return his kiss, but then pushed him away. She slapped him then, but not too hard, and he was able to catch her wrist. Holding her hand to his face, he turned and kissed her palm.

Yanking her hand away and scowling angrily, Madeleine said, "That was perfect, I can't wait to do more of that!" Then she made a show of storming off to the house.

Don shook his head, and then made his way back inside.

He was relaxing with the girls in the shallow end of the pool when the Wizard came to see them. Though he was obviously a bit distracted by the naked women, he was intent on his plans in regard to his wife. The Wizard paced back and forth by the pool as he enthused, "Everything is going perfectly!"

"Are you sure?" Don asked, though he was pretty confident on that particular score.

"Yes, she insists that she is angry with you for kissing her, and perhaps she is, but she is much more excited than angry."

"How can you tell?" Shelonda wanted to know.

"The ardor she displayed during our lovemaking just after her walk in the garden was exceptional!" the Wizard explained. "I know just how to proceed tonight. She said she was afraid you might steal into her bedroom and ravish her. I could tell this thought excited her very much, though."

"Well, alright," Don said, "but how will this help convince her to try an open relationship?" This was a point of the plan that remained sincerely murky to him, and the wife's complicity hadn't helped clarify matters.

"Ah," the Wizard smiled, "that will depend upon me getting her to admit that she had a good time."

"Assuming she has a good time, eh, Professor?" Amy winked at Don.

"Well, I'll do my best," Don grinned.

That evening, while the girls were as frisky in the dining room as before, Don remained aloof. He had no doubt that he could perform more than adequately later even if he did play with the girls, but he frankly wanted to concentrate his attention on the Wizard's lovely wife at least for tonight. For himself, the Wizard had said that, though he would be sure she was again watching the dining room, he would find some reason to be unable to satisfy any resulting "urges" his wife might develop that evening.

Later, after the girls had given a good warm-up show and after the door out of the bedroom opened of its own accord, Don left his three companions and followed the opening doors into a part of the house he had not yet seen. He was wearing only a soft, dark dressing robe he had found in the closet. He eventually found himself climbing a staircase up to at least the fourth floor of the large building. As the stairs stopped at this level, Don supposed this was the top floor of the house. There were only two doors available to him in the short corridor, and he had been told to go to the left one, which he now did. The door did not swing open as he approached, so he put his hand on the lever and slowly pushed it down. Madeleine was expecting him, but he was sure the Wizard would be watching and he wanted to make things look convincing. In the back of his mind, Don was worried that if the Wizard caught on to his wife's subterfuge he might withhold his assistance in finding Tascha.

Don opened the door just enough to slip through into the candlelit bedroom. This chamber was even larger than the rather large bedroom Don had been sharing with his companions. Across the room, near the large, canopied bed, Madeleine sat in front of a gilded table and mirror brushing her long auburn hair. She was wearing a sheer robe of pink.

She was turned three-quarters away from him, and the mirror was facing the wrong way to reflect Don as he crept into the room. Apparently sensing his entrance anyway, she said, "Ah, couldn't carry on with me after all, eh?"

Don waited until he was almost to her before he said, "What man could?"

Madeleine twisted and rose in a single lightning motion, raising her hairbrush as a weapon against him. "You!" she gasped. "What are you doing here?"

Don paused a moment to admire the feminine form only barely obscured by her see-through robe. He had been right to imagine that she had long, dancer's legs. Her waist was narrow, her belly flat, and her breasts full, but not too big. She was glaring at him with a good semblance of shock, fear and anger.

"I have followed where my desire led," Don said taking a step forward. "It brought me here."

"Well, it had better lead you back the way you came."

He slowly reached up and took hold of the hand holding the brush, saying, "I don't believe you want me to leave."

"But I tell you that I do," Madeleine insisted.

"Your eyes tell me that you lie," Don smiled. He moved a bit closer, and took the brush from her hand.

"My eyes?"

"They dwell too long on my bare flesh, and on my lips, and when you look me in the eye I see that you want more of what I started in the garden." He slipped up close enough to her that he could set the brush on the table behind her.

Madeleine leaned back away from him, and said, "I look at your bare flesh because I'm shocked that you would come into the bedroom of another man's wife wearing only that robe. I look at your lips because I remember the liberty you so rudely took. As for what you think you see in my eyes, well, you see what you want to see."

Don moved his hand – the one that had put the brush down – to her lower back, lightly touching her. Very slowly he raised his right hand up to brush his fingers along her jaw. "I do see what I want," he smiled.

She kept her hands at her sides, hands now grasping the edge of her dressing table, "I will scream for my husband."

"Scream then," Don leaned in closer, so that his nose was next to hers. They were both whispering now. "Do you think I could be here now if he didn't permit it?"

"How dare you!" she hissed.

He held her soft cheek in the palm of his hand and said, "If you tell me to leave, I will leave."

"I have said it," she murmured.

"But you don't say it," Don smiled. His lips brushed against hers. "If I do anything that displeases you, say so and I'll go."

"And if what you don't do..."

Don kissed her then, not quickly like in the garden but slowly and sensuously. She returned the kiss, tentatively at first but with increasing passion. He felt her hands on his sides, holding him in place.

As their lips parted, and he looked into her emerald eyes, Madeleine said, "I really shouldn't..."

"You really should," Don smiled and then kissed her again. With his left hand, he untied the silk belt that held her robe tight around her waist. Letting the robe fall open as they kissed, his hand slipped in and ran along her warm skin, moving around her waist to her back again. As she parted her lips and his tongue slipped into her mouth, Don lowered his right hand from her cheek to gently caress her throat before moving to her shoulder, where it eased her robe off her shoulder.

When his palm glided over and then cupped her bare breast, she shuddered. Her nipple was hard against his palm. Kissing her more deeply and intently, Don moved his hand slowly over the curve of her breast, enjoying its full weight. A low moan blossomed in her throat, and Don's hand slipped lower, gliding over her belly until he felt the short hairs of her lower abdomen against his fingertips. He moved a little lower and Madeleine parted her legs a bit for him.

When he brushed his fingertips against her lower lips, already a bit dewy, Don felt her hands on his robe's belt, untying the knot that held it in place. By the time his fingers had gently parted her and were probing into her warm wetness, his robe was open and her hands were on his straining manhood. He slowly pushed two fingers up into her; she pulled and squeezed him.

Don broke their kiss to look into her eyes. She looked back at him with flushed lust. Any play acting was gone. Still Don remembered that he was charged with making this look like a convincing seduction. He withdrew his slippery fingers, which elicited a low whimper and a frown from Madeleine, and then bent down to slip his arm under her legs. Pushing up with his strong legs, Don lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed. Laying her down gently, he took a moment to admire her long, pale, perfect body as she looked back up and him with her breasts rising and falling with anticipation. Don reached out to run his fingers over her face, lightly caressing her with tantalizingly tentative touch, and then down over her neck, along her collarbone, over the swelling curve of her breast, around and over her nipple, then slowly down her belly.

Don rose and moved around to stand where her knees extended off the edge of the bed. He reached out to run his hands over her long muscular thighs. Remembering that she was playing the part of resistance, Madeleine resisted when he urged her thighs apart. Don smiled down at her, and bent over. He continued to caress her legs as he lightly kissed her thighs, moving up and down them. Finally, he made his way to her neatly trimmed bush, kissing it firmly, lingeringly. When he pressed his hands against her thighs, she very slowly parted them.

Don did not dive right into the dish she "reluctantly" served him, though, but slowly settled in between her legs, lightly kissing his way along the sensitive inner surface of her upper thighs. He lightly kissed her pink pussy, and then retraced his path along her thighs, this time kissing more firmly and longer. He also began to lightly pinch her flesh between his teeth. By the time his mouth returned to her pussy, Madeleine was squirming on the bed, and her hands were moving over her upper body.

He ran his tongue over her, savoring the sweat nectar already seeping from between her lips. He did it again, pressing a bit harder. The next time, his tongue pushed between those lips, delving along the inner folds just outside her vagina. On this pass, Don's tongue glided over her clit and Madeleine let out a low moan. He gently sucked her clit into his mouth, pulling on it, as two fingers held her open, spread for him. Don released her clit and lowered himself to probe again with his long, strong tongue. Madeleine writhed on the bed as he pushed his tongue into her delicious, wet pussy. Then, Don returned his attention to her clit, licking it slowly and firmly. As soon as Madeleine was relaxed and enjoying this, Don pushed two fingers slowly up inside her ready pussy.

"Oh yes!" Madeleine sighed.

Don gradually increased the tempo and pressure of his licking, while steadily pumping his fingers in and out of her now dripping pussy. After only a few minutes, Madeleine threw her arm down and held Don's head to her as she cried out. Her back arched and her pussy squeezed and pulled at his fingers. Don kept licking her as she came, slowly and steadily maintaining the intensity of the sensations that had driven her into this ecstasy. She started to come down, only to explode again and again. By the third orgasm she was thrashing on the bed, and it took some effort for Don to keep his mouth on her. When she was done, though, she pushed him away from her, and said, "Fuck me, Don!"

His lower face slippery and shiny with Madeleine's passion, Don wiped his grinning mouth off on the back of his hand and stood up. He shrugged his robe off and let it fall to the floor. Taking hold of Madeleine's thighs, he pulled her toward him so that her butt was on the edge of the mattress. She was squeezing her breasts and watching him as Don smiled at her and took the hard shaft of his cock and pushed it down until the fat head was slipping between her dripping lips.

He paused, and said with a mocking smile, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes! Give it to me!" she exclaimed.

With one firm motion he penetrated her, sinking fully into her livid embrace. She moaned and rolled her head back in its pillow of red-brown hair. Don held still for fear that he might abruptly come, so intense was his arousal; Madeleine was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever been with and the "courtship" and foreplay up till now had been the longest of any he'd known since coming to Eros. When he was sure he wouldn't come precipitously, he bent down and lifted her thighs up in his hands, then lifted her exquisite long legs until they were up on his shoulders. With his hands holding her firm thighs, Don began to pull his cock back out of Madeleine. As soon as he was almost all the way out of her, he drove in again – forcefully, making her gasp. Again and again he pulled out and then shoved in, and with each thrust he pushed up against her clit.

"Yes, Don, fuck me!" Madeleine cried out. She was now squeezing her own breasts fervently, subjecting her nipples to enthusiastic punishment.

Any thought of putting on a show of seduction was now completely gone from Don's mind. Now all he could think of was fucking Madeleine's wonderful pussy with utter abandon. His body made itself into a screwing machine, muscles, sinews, bones and cock all ravishing the glorious creature on the bed in front of him. She let out a long, low moan in staccato rhythm in time with the pounding Don was giving her pussy and clit. Don felt his balls tightening and his cock swelling inside her. Then, abruptly, she threw her arms out straight at her sides and caught the silken cover of her bed in tight clenching fists. Her whole body arched, so that from her butt to the top of her head her back was up off the bed. Madeleine screamed as her orgasm blew through her, a sexual inferno. Don shoved hard into her, filling her up with his cock just as his thick jet of cum shot into her. His world became nothing but the exquisite feeling of coming inside this woman. Again and again he pumped his seed into her, until he reeled, light-headed and slumped forward, doubling her over on herself on the bed.

Day FiveTascha is tied up again and frustrated