All Comments on 'Lost in Vegas - 3 Days After Lost in Texas'

by BigDave1690

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Therapy definitely neededyou

Both are victims of rape and the justified killing and mutilation of the attackers. Both are clearly traumatized deeply and both need the medical help only a good physicist can give. Thus is a sad story really: the destruction of their lives and each other. I was hoping for something more.

On the creative criticism side: you do need an editor and please check spelling and grammar. You do have talent and you are developing an easy to read style. I hope you continue to write as I expect you to improve. As a fan here I like to encourage all new authors to develope their skills. This is a creative scenario and shows you have artistic ability that needs exploring.

What ever you do please don't listen to the vitriol and hate of the few. You need to realize that there is a very large number of readers that will never vote or comment on your work. So please take courage that you are appreciated by many more than you will ever know. 4* for the creativeness and exploration of the possible consequences from a brutal rape and killings.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This part didn't explained nor make yesterday story better...

This part didn't explained nor make yesterday story better...Only made it even worst! After her husband being so understanding to her trauma aftermath behavior, why the need for her to cheat on him for 6 months? The only thing that we understand now is her need to make him a faggot, began here. They understood that they both needed professional help to surpass the trauma of the violent rape and the following murder and mutilation of the rapists, but both decided they prefered to stay mentally deranged for the rest of their lives! And as @KarenPrior says this story is ugly and is becoming uglier each time a new part shows up...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One interpretation of the trauma caused by brutal rape, and a stupid cruel husband.

She is still the victim. While the rapists are dead, she continues to be used and abused, by her husband. He is facilitating and enabling her descent into promiscuity and debauchery, because he is enjoying it. Yeah, she's mentally injured and sick, but her husband is the real monster in this story. He's innocent to the same extent a sighted person is innocent when they stand back and allow a blind person to step off a cliff. She's using sex to try to cope with her demons. He's using sex, and her, to satisfy his perverted appetite. When does Hannibal Lecter show up?

P.S. One more reason, if you need one, why people should be allowed, and encouraged, to carry firearms for self defense, especially in remote areas where there are no police.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
she is obviously suffering mental trauma

And rather than getting her help, he's using her trauma to fuel his cuckold fantasies. In a way, he is no better than the rapists he believes he was justified in murdering. They all used his wife for their own pleasure, they only difference is hubby is supposed to be helping her.

In my opinion, he's worse than the rapists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHACKDOODLE

WE all know all these stories are true,Maybe you can find this couple and offer your services to help..Get a life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Champagne is how it's spelled.

This story takes the long way around to get to the author's fantasy of slurping cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gay.

You're gay, aren't you 'BigDave'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For you next "Lost" story

I have an idea. How about, "BigDave" gets lost in the Mojave desert? Or, "BigDave" gets lost in Syria? Those would be worth reading. These aren't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I didn't bother reading this

It seems now that this was a good decision.

If you put and story up that needs background from another story on the site, then it is a good idea to put the url to that particular story in your intro.

I did actually try to find the first story, however because you gave so little search information, I was looking at searching through 11 pages of stories relating to being "lost" and "in Vegas"

Now reading just few of the comments I really saved a lot of my time by not bothering.

Thank you for being so slack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm betting you suck dicks.

This is in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid story!

Your characters can compete with Donald Trump: who is the biggest idiot of America.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why the 1-star rating?

No cuckold disclaimer up front. Without some warning, you get a 1-bomb every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOULD HAVE BEEN SMART....

To leave well enough alone with the first story. Nice fantasy of abuse then delightful comeuppance. But noooo. You give us this bullshit about a faggot pimping out a woman. Hard to say wife because what man wants someone else fucking someone he prizes above all else? What a load of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Makes no sense

The author wants us to believe this is how a couple reacts after a rape? Wife is now a compete whore and husband becomes a wimpy cuckold. Just not worth the time

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Don’t blame Texas for this skank being a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous