Lost in Vegas - 3 Days After Lost in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped out of my underpants, she opened her mouth and took me inside, softly licking and sucking my cock head and shaft.

Tony and John had a perfect view of Lisa's ministrations. I turned to them and smiled as they were fully focused on what Lisa's mouth was doing to my cock.

'I think I'm glad I've gone through with this now' I thought to myself as I felt her tongue twirl around my sensitive cock-head. I let out a soft moan that Lisa could hear and she retaliated with her moans that vibrated through my shaft and into my core.

"Let's go and join our guests on the bed," I suggested to my wife.

She pulled away allowing my cock allowing it to bounce a little as it popped out of her mouth.

I took her hand and led her the short steps to the bed.

Lisa unclipped her bra and tossed it across the room; she then tugged and the silky string that held the tiny triangle of material in place over her pubis mound.

Lisa reached out and pushed the men on their shoulders so they'd fall back onto the bed. She knelt between them and then she took Tony's cock into her mouth as she started to stroke John's in her hand.

From where I stood I could see both her hands and mouth working the two cocks. And right in front of me, bent over on her knees, Lisa's pussy offered itself up to me. I could see her swollen lips wet with her juices. I knelt on the floor between her legs and buried my face between her butt cheeks.

My tongue probed her flesh as I gently sucked her labia into my mouth. I started to tongue fuck my wife and then pulled out to explore the rest of her vulva and clitoris.

I could hear slurping noises as Lisa continued to suck on Tony, and then I heard gentle slapping as she masturbated his friend.

Lisa' moans grew louder at the thrill of my ministrations and the sensation and taste of Tony's cock in her wet mouth.

"Suck on me," John whispered and I felt some movement as Lisa adjusted her torso a little to swap positions between Tony and John.

"Ohh that's it baby," John moaned as his cock was engulfed in my wife's mouth.

I could taste Lisa's sweet juices flow more readily now and I could feel her vagina begin to throb on my tongue. My cock was in need of release so I decided to stand and take my wife from behind.

I placed the cock head against her slit and gently traced it up and down the wetness of her labia.

Lisa groaned with pleasure as she felt the impending penetration.

I thrust gently forward and my cock slid into my wife with no resistance.

She was hot and wet, slippery and smooth. I loved how Lisa's pussy felt around my cock.

I slowly fucked my wife as she alternated between our two guests.

I felt I needed to cum and then give my wife some space to do with the Welsh boys whatever she wanted.

My rhythm increased in frequency as well as vigour and soon I found myself on the edge of an orgasm.

Lisa sensed my urgency and push back into me as I finally exploded deep inside her pussy.

I almost collapsed onto Lisa's back as the force of my ejaculation made me light-headed.

My cock pulsated inside her as the last of my seed drained away from my cock. I felt a light tickle and I knew that Lisa was soaking wet and her juices were flowing like a small brook.

I pulled out and admired what I saw. Her pussy, drenched with a mixture of my cum and her juices, mostly her juices.

I walked slowly backwards to the chez lounge and flopped onto the cushioned piece of furniture.

On the bed, Lisa turned through 180 degrees and straddled Tony as her mouth remained in place smothering John's cock. She lowered her pussy onto Tony's face and then came the lapping noise from Tony as his tongue explored Lisa's pussy, swallowing her juices and my cum.

I found the sight of my wife enjoying straight sex with these two Brits was so arousing, so animalistic that I felt my cock stir again. I touched myself as I watched on.

Lisa moved slightly and managed to get hold of Tony's cock now and they were in the traditional 69 position. John got to his knees and moved to the head of the bed, his knees either side of Tony's head.

Lisa felt the familiar feel of cock against her pussy. Tony's tongue teased her clitoris as it formed letters of the alphabet around the swollen organ. She was becoming very vocal now and her groans we informing the room that she was about to orgasm.

"Fucking stick that cock inside me," she ordered John.

John thrust forward and his cock was soon buried deep inside my wife.

I felt a strange sensation of jealousy, not because my wife was being fucked by the two men, but because it wasn't my cock inside her pussy.

John soon found his rhythm and fucked Lisa as his friend continued to tease her clit.

Lisa's mouth was working hard on Tony's cock and she could feel him twitching in her mouth.

"Are you going to cum Tony?" she asked.

"Ahggg," was the reply.

"Don't hold back baby," Lisa said as she buried his cock into the back of her throat.

I could see Tony's body spasm as he came. Lisa felt it too at the same time she felt his semen splash the back of her throat. She stifled a cough and then managed to swallow all of Tony creamy fluid.

Behind her, John was still fucking my wife at a steady pace. As Tony's cock shrunk in Lisa's mouth she was able to let out louder moans and cries of ecstasy.

I could see her nipples were like bullets and I realised that no-one had touched her breasts yet. Lisa loved having her nipples tweaked. I considered joining the three just to play with my wife's tits, but decided otherwise. I was going to keep them for myself later.

"I'm cumming," John announced moments later. He thrashing forcing ripples along Lisa's ass and lower back. Her hair was now a bird's nest covering her face, signs of matted cum on several strands.

Underneath her, Tony had resumed his licking and sucking of Lisa's clitoris.

"Cum, cum in me now," Lisa ordered the Welshman.

"Arrghhhh," John let out a loud groan as he shuddered to a climax. I could see his butt clench as he pumped his cum into my wife's pussy.

Lisa groaned too in unison as John's cock throbbed inside her, her vagina clamping down on his shaft to milk his cream from his cock.

John fell forward onto Lisa's back and she collapsed under his weight, crushing Tony below.

They laughed at the collapse and rolled off each other. And just laid there on the bed, panting and sweating.

I poured out the Champaign as we sat around recovering from our fun. My cock had grown hard again and I was desperate to fuck my wife again.

The excitement of fucking another man's wife was clearly a driving mechanism for the men to recover very quickly. By the time we'd drained our glasses, both Tony and John were ready to go again.

Lisa pushed John onto his back and she straddled him facing his feet. She slowly lowered herself down onto his cock allowing it to slide in effortlessly and deeply inside her.

Then she instructed Tony to mount her from the front.

"I want to feel you both inside me together. I want you to fuck me until I blow my top. I want you both to cum in side and fill me up with your cream," Lisa's voice was animalistic.

I found the scene so erotic as Tony knelt between Tony and Lisa's legs and lowered himself on top of my wife. She took his cock and helped to guide it to her opening. Then I could see Tony's cock fight to penetrate Lisa and slide in alongside John's.

It took a few attempts but eventually they found a rhythm that worked for the three of them. The feel of double penetration took Lisa to orgasm almost immediately. She moaned and groaned, sounding like a porn star in a gang-bang movie.

I wanted to join in, so I set myself up alongside my wife and offered her my cock to suck.

She took it in her mouth and licked and sucked on it, but the thrusting of the two men caused my cock to slip from her lips with almost every thrust.

I gave up on the idea and re-took my position on the chez lounge.

I slowly stroked my cock as I watched in awe as the Welshmen fucked Lisa in perfect unison. Her vagina was fully stretched and the fluids inside her still managed to get past the tight seal her pussy lips had made around the two cocks.

Tony was the first to announce the impending orgasm. This kicked off John's too and Lisa was still battling with what seemed to be an endless orgasm.

Tony grunted as he cum, just moments before John. Bother men thrust hard and deep into Lisa as they emptied their semen into my wife. I almost cum as I watched, the scene unveiling before me was so erotic.

Tony pulled out followed by John. Lisa rolled to her side with her hand between her legs, cupping her vagina.

I thought she was hurt. "Are you ok babe, are you hurting?"

"Phew, no baby, I'm fine, I'm fine," she replied between gasps for air.

The three laid there for a few minutes to catch their breath. Already Tony's cock was beginning to recover again. Lisa saw it and she gently slapped his cock playfully.

"If you want more then you'll have to join me and Dave in Frisco tomorrow night," she told Tony with a smile.

"You mean we're done for tonight?" He asked with a pouting face.

"I mean you're done for tonight. Me and my husband got some more work to do. Now if you don't mind, if you can gather your stuff and give me and Dave some privacy that would be good." Lisa's words came across firm and deliberate.

"Ok no problem," John piped up. "You have been fantastic tonight, we really appreciate your hospitality."

"Thanks for coming boys," Lisa said. We burst out laughing at the unintended pun.

Minutes later the Welshmen were closing the door behind them.

Lisa hadn't moved from her position on the bed after her double-up. Her hand still cupped her pussy.

"Are you sure you're ok babe?" I asked again pointing at her hand on her pussy.

"Yeah I fine baby, now come over here, I've got something for you, something special."

I almost dived from the chez lounge onto the bed. Our lips met and we shared a long and passionate kiss.

"Go down on me baby," Lisa whispered, "I want to feel your tongue inside me."

I slid down the bed, stopping at her breasts and sucking on Lisa's nipples; she moaned with the pleasure it gave her.

Then I slide down further, kissing the back of her hand. I could smell the men's semen and Lisa's juices. My cock hardened.

Lisa pulled her hand away. It had been holding back the mixture of fluid inside her pussy. I looked and saw the white cum slowly sliding down her labia and onto the bed.

I was a little unsure about drinking another man's cum but I was so turned on I simply dived into my wife's pussy.

"Oh baby, eat me, eat my pussy," Lisa ordered. "Let me taste your lips."

I had managed to fill my mouth with the mixture and as we kissed I shared the salty mixture with my wife.

She moaned into my lips and I felt her body shudder under me. The simple act of my kissing and sharing the men's cream had driven her to another climax.

I lowered myself onto her and my cock slid deep into my wife's pussy.

I slowly made love to my wife, holding back my orgasm until she shuddered twice through another two of hers.

I finally cum deep inside.

We rolled onto our side, kissing, keeping my cock inside Lisa's pussy.

We both closed our eyes and fell into a deep and relaxing sleep together.

12