Lost Souls Ch. 01

Story Info
Alice has the worst and best day ever in school.
5.6k words
4.6
52.2k
85

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaiLai
JaiLai
71 Followers

This is my first story. Please be gentle! Also, all characters depicted participating in sexual activity are 18 years or older.

***

Lost Souls Ch. 01

High school is a complicated place with different groups of people struggling to find their way in the world. Whether it be freshmen who have just moved up to a new unfamiliar and scary place, or the seniors who are now budding young adults about to enter the real world that makes high school seem like a walk in the park. All the different people and personalities that crash together like a tidal wave have one thing in common; they all despite what they think are equally as lost, young, and unprepared. They are all lost souls trying to find their own way. Nobody fit this description more than Alice Rorshack.

She was the token emo girl that was labeled as a punk kid who would amount to nothing more than the trash on the side of the road on trash day. However none of the students in this school were all that meets the eye. Bellem High School and its all girl student body were unlike other student body on the planet. Still Alice managed to stick out more than everybody else in the unique preppy school.

"Alice, wake up right now." Miss Kelts voice cracked through the air like a whip easily stirring the sleepy girl. "You have slept through my class for the last time, get out." Alice now awake though still in a fog heard what Miss Kelts was shouting at her, but hadn't quite registered it yet.

"What?" Alice said still heavy with sleep.

"Get out. Do not make me repeat myself a third time, or did you sleep through my three strike rule as well?" The imposing woman said with a calm cool voice that seemed to scream violence.

Alice looked up at Miss Kelts, but her demeanor had changed from her usual cool mysterious self. Despite the interaction currently happening Miss Kelts was Alice's favorite teacher. She was a woman who commanded respect, whether she asked for it or not.

She was young and still much in tune with the younger generation. Which Alice enjoyed because she understood her choice of dress, and didn't fault her for the deviance it displayed. She also had an air of mystery about her, all the students talked about her. Ironically the most popular girl in Bellem High School was Miss Kelts, a teacher. Talk about breaking the mold.

The Teacher was also undeniably a complete bombshell, and got the attention from students and faculty alike. Long hair black as night was pulled up into a ponytail she wore high on the back of her head, which folded over and waved like wind constantly blew through it. A single strand of hair usually came loose and fell over her face, which she usually tucked behind her ear.

Her emerald green eyes were fierce and intimidating, but also alluring and seductive. Alice mused it was like a forbidden fruit kind of appeal. They spoke of danger and mystery just as much as they spoke of sex appeal. Which Alice thought added to her sex appeal. She wore black eyeliner and eye shadow as well which only seemed to enhance the fierce vibe that came from those eyes.

She adopted more masculine clothing; instead of a blouse and skirt like most female teachers typically wore she chose a white button up shirt, a tie that spent half the time hanging loosely around her neck in the summer. Usually with one or two buttons popped revealing some sweaty cleavage. She also wore from fitting black slacks.

Due to her nuclear body the clothes usually fit snug against her so tight that they seemed to be ready to burst off. They outlined her tall, slender yet athletic and curvy form. Her breasts looked to be about a D or DD cup, and as for her butt Alice spent more time studying it than any of the material in class. If only the reports and tests were about the heart shape of Miss Kelts ass then Alice would be a straight A student.

Still groggy but now grasping the situation Alice was about to open her mouth to defend herself, but her confidence quickly left her when she realized this woman was the one person she did not want to be on the bad side of. She wished she hadn't slept so poorly previous night, or just about every night of her tragic life.

If it had been any other teacher or the principle it would have devolved into a shouting match due to Alice's defiant attitude, but Alice respected Miss Kelts far too much to be her typical rebellious self. So instead of her usual defiant behavior she looked the imposing woman directly in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." She said in a truly apologetic tone.

For a moment she thought she saw Miss Kelts waiver in her conviction. Instead it seemed that she had completely moved on from the current situation with a turn of her heel and swish of her ponytail. The teacher's hair brushed past her face and Alice's senses were filled with her intoxicating smell. She wanted to stay and watch the woman forever, but she started to walk instead. The class laughed as she walked towards the door. She hated when people looked down on her.

...

"Fuck." She whispered as she walked down the hall. It truly bothered her, and it bothered her more that she cared so much about it. After all that was her thing. She was a punk kid who didn't care about anything. That's what she told herself at least. She quickly locked the feeling away with the rest of the moments and feelings in her life she didn't want to face.

Her thoughts moved on and she thought about the concert she was gathering money for. It was one of her favorite bands and she wasn't going to miss it. She had never been to a concert before and it was the one thing she had to look forward to in her miserable life at the moment. However she didn't have a job or the means of making money in a traditional manner, but she did what she had to in order to sustain herself. Not comfortably by any means, but it was enough.

She strode towards the football field; the team would be practicing today. It presented an opportunity to make the rest of what she needed in order to purchase a concert ticket. After that she would just need to find a ride. She was running out of time, it was one more week from today. Next Friday she would have the time of her life, all she needed to do was get through one week.

She could hear the football team practicing outside. It wasn't your usual football team considering it was made up of only girls, as this was an all girl high school. It was more of a club, considering football was still a male dominated sport. They didn't really have a season or anything but they found games where they could, and from what Alice had heard they were a formidable team. Not that she cared; after all she hated most sports. Hockey was the only one she found enjoyment in.

She strode over and pushed the double doors open with authority and walked out onto the track that surrounded the turf. As she walked to the tree behind the bleachers she didn't look at them, but she could feel the eyes of the girls on the field burning into her.

Alice wasn't an unattractive girl. She had a face with sharp features and wore dark eye makeup not unlike Miss Kelts. Her eyes were a pale icy blue, which along with her attitude earned her the nickname of Ice Queen from most of her peers. She wore black lipstick and had a lip ring on the right side.

Her hair was such a deep black it seemed to draw in the light. It was the same color as her soul she joked. Her hair was short almost like a pixy cut. Except the ends and bangs were a little longer, and cut in a jagged way with the "just rolled out of bed and hair sprayed that shit" look. Alice was shorter than most girls in her school standing at about five feet four inches. She had slender frame with C cup breasts, however her butt was her best feature. She had an ass so hot it could melt an ice burgh.

On he right arm she had a sleeve of red roses and black leaves that worked its way down her arm. She wore the same band-T everyday as well as the same holey jeans. She wore a backpack that seemed to be completely overstuffed. It was so full and heavy it looked like it would snap the small slender girl's spine.

Most students at school usually found her exotic, though she didn't know that. Alice didn't have self-esteem and usually found her frowning face staring back at her when she looked in the mirror. That to was locked away in her vault of "shit I don't want to deal with." Though it crept back out every time she looked in the mirror. Her tattoo was the only thing she was proud of. She worked hard to get that.

Alice sat under the tree. She took off her band-T and pulled her tank top down to reveal more of her cleavage. Her skin had a paleness to it, which didn't help her with the ice queen thing. She dreaded what was to come. She usually tried to avoid the football team and catch the cheerleaders, while they weren't the type of girls she liked they were much better than the football girls who were usually more cruel, brutish, and wreaked of sweat from practice. She frowned deeply but she was out of time and needed the cash, so she sat and waited for them to finish practice. She was quite a bit early since she got kicked out of class.

"Yo, Ice Queen, you still slutting around for cash?" she heard a voice say, pulling her from her deep thinking. "You know you could just ask your parents. I'm sure they would give you all the money you needed if they knew what you did for cash, or is it that you like doing this shit behind the bleachers? Either way I'm not complaining." A voice she hated called out to her.

It belonged to her long time bully, Brianna. Brianna played the position of strong safety on the school football team. It was widely known that she was the second best player on the team and the strongest girl in school. She was second in skill only to the Quarterback, Dany. But Brianna was much stronger.

Brianna stood at five foot eleven towering over Alice. She had long dirty blond hair that curled at the tips. She was incredibly strong and looked like it. She was tall and skinny but her muscles were lean and extremely cut. Alice wouldn't be surprised if she could rip her in half without even trying. Despite her lean muscular body she had huge breasts, easily Ds and a big muscled ass.

"Fuck you Brianna, you don't know shit about me." Alice responded coldly, her head obviously in another place.

"Carful Ice Queen, your frigid attitude is likely to cool me off before you even touch me." Brianna laughed, "Then how will you get your money?" The rest of the team that followed her over for their after practice ritual laughed as well. Alice hated being laughed at.

"Wow frigid, I didn't know you had a word like that in your vocabulary, been reading up on your synonyms huh? And before you ask I'm not talking about the spice." She tossed back in their game of insults. Alice respected Brianna for her power and confidence. She might be a bit dumb, but she was her own woman and not one of Dany's followers like the other girls.

Alice still hated her despite her respect for the woman. Brianna always looked down upon and acted superior to her, and Alice knew and took pride in her own fading strength so she hated being looked down upon.

"Cinnamon is a spice? Whatever. Lets just do this. I gotta be at my parents dinner event at nine". Brianna came from a well off family as her parents were politicians, but Alice didn't care that she was rich. It just meant she could charge more for her services. There was now a line forming behind Brianna, and a bunch of lecherous smiles that made Alice cringe looked back at her.

"Its thirty today. Sixty if you cum inside." Alice said.

"Thirty? What the hell its usually only twenty." Brianna said in a tone that showed she didn't really care and was still trying to get under Alice's skin.

"Pay it or leave, I have had a bad day and would like to get this over with. I don't feel like arguing today." Brianna looked surprised at this. Like she expected more of their daily back and forth banter.

Instead of press further she handed her the money she pulled from her bag and the taller fit girl pulled down her football pants and flopped her cock out. Bellem High was not your typical school. It was a unique all girl school, and the uniqueness came from their acceptance of girls and dickgirls alike. Dickgirls were girls born with both female and male parts.

It was usually pretty easy to tell who was and who wasn't a dickgirl. Alice and Brianna were both perfect examples. Alice looked more feminine; she was on the shorter side, smaller, and not as muscular. Brianna had more masculine features. They usually were taller, more muscular, and had more dominant attitudes; however they still presented plenty of feminine attributes. They usually had bigger breasts, and larger butts than other girls. However these were not the defining features of a dickgirl, just the stereotypes.

"Come on, this dick ain't gonna suck itself Ice Queen, and it looks like you are gonna have a long afternoon ahead of you." Brianna said signaling to the rest of the girls standing in line with cocks in hand. The ones who didn't have them either stood to the side or stood with their pussies exposed intent on getting pleasured as well. Money was money and Alice preferred pussy anyway.

"Maybe now your jaw will be sore enough that you wont bitch all the time." Dany who was second in line said as the rest of them laughed.

Alice was sick of being laughed at today and considered walking away, but she wanted to go to the concert. To get away from her hellish life even if it would be for just one night, she had to persevere no matter how much she didn't want to do this.

She reached out and took Brianna in her hands. Despite her disdain for the girl she had to give her props for the size of her cock. It was a pretty impressive piece of meat. Brianna's cock was about seven and a half inches, and as thick as Alice's wrist. To be fair her wrist was skinnier than most, but she could still just barley wrap her fingers around and touch them together. To bad Brianna didn't play baseball. She came with her own meat bat. She lifted the cock to her mouth and spit on it.

"Dirty and to the point Ice Queen, I like that." Brianna said.

The tall dirty blond footballer had a look of anticipation; she throbbed in the girl's hands. Alice's hands were so small it made her cock look massive. She could almost get off on that alone. She lusted for more, she wanted to be in her mouth. Brianna had a grin from ear to ear while Alice jerked her to full mast. The unamused face she wore drove Brianna crazy.

The truth was Brianna found Alice immensely attractive and had developed an infatuation with the girl. Most of the girls that swung that way in school fawned over her, and practically threw themselves at her. Those types were boring, but Alice was not like other girls. Tough with an attitude that was pure fire despite her nickname, and she had a sexy body to match. Plus she thought the whole emo thing was pretty hot. It added a bit of uniqueness.

She also had a mysterious air around her that drove Brianna crazy, nobody really knew much about Alice Rorshack. She showed up half way through their sophomore year. She upset the natural order of the school with her unique look and defiant behavior she became famous for. Alice was similar to Miss Kelts in that manner, a complete mystery. She was also attractive for a lot of the same reasons Miss Kelts was, and she would give anything to bend her over the desk during a lecture and pound that pussy till she couldn't feel feelings anymore.

As far a Brianna was concerned Bellem High was full of nothing but the same person copied over and over again. Preppy rich bitches that did anything to try and get close to her, as she was part of the popular crowed in the school. It made it easy to score pussy, but it was usually unexciting to her.

Alice would not be unexciting to her. She often thought about the smaller girl and what it would be like to dominate her. She wanted to fuck until she couldn't feel her legs, but she also wanted to be gentle and caress her as she passionately kissed and pumped in and out of her tight pussy. Truth was Brianna was completely confused about her own feelings towards the tsundere girl.

Brianna gasped as she felt Alice's cool lips touch the head of her hot penis, they slowly opened and brushed by the ridges of her head. She had to hold herself back from filling the girls mouth right there as Alice's lips closed around her. Her cool slick mouth began move back and forth gliding over her warm cock. She could feel Alice's tongue swirling around the head and then sliding against the underside of her shaft as she took her in and out.

Brianna clenched her ass cheeks as she felt Alice's hand cup her balls and take her in deeper. As Alice moved faster coaxing the orgasm out of the taller stronger girl Brianna placed her hand on her head and began to run her fingers through her hair, but as she looked down through her bliss she saw two pricing icy blue eyes glaring up at her that gave her a chill.

"Right, no touching you. Sorry." She said as she saw those two beautiful eyes flick back down to her work. "But fuck, your so damn good I almost wanna take you home use you every night. Maybe then I can get inside of more than just your mouth." She said with a wide grin.

Brianna's cock was now hitting the back of Alice's throat. Damn it she thought, why does she have to have such stamina. Most of the time sucking girls off for cash didn't bother her, she locked it in the vault in her mind and thought of other things while they used her mouth.

She couldn't lock away the thoughts when it was Brianna though. For some damned reason she always stuck out and it always felt so awkward and irritatingly long. It was because she felt like she was looking down on her, and she desperately wanted to take Brianna down a peg. Maybe an embarrassingly early orgasm in front of her friends would do it.

The other one she couldn't block out was Dany, but for an entirely different reason. She was in all honesty scared of her. She usually told her no out of fear of what she might do. When she did this she had clear rules. They were not to touch her, and they had to let her do the work. If she was going to do this she had to be in control. Dany seemed like the type to take advantage. Besides her cock tasted sour and she always came inside her mouth, which she hated. She left a bad taste in her mouth.

Desperate to get Brianna out of the way quickly she reached around and grabbed Brianna's ass. She couldn't believe how firm and big it was, her cheeks tightening then releasing. She pulled herself forward and aggressively took her deeper than she ever had. It must have felt amazing for Brianna because she thrust forward at the same time lodging herself in Alice's throat. She let out a loud grunt at the same moment Alice gagged and pulled back, but Alice wouldn't back off. She couldn't last that much longer. A few more of those and she would be done she thought. She could take it.

She wasn't just trying to finish her off quickly to get this over with she realized. At some point it had become a battle of power. Alice wanted to take the brutish girl down a peg, making her blow her load early and embarrassing the girl for her quick finish in front of all of her friends would be her plan of attack. A mouth full of cum was worth it. Besides, Brianna's cum tasted sweet to her, like so sweet she almost thought her semen was made of milkshakes.

Brianna's head was spinning; Alice had never been this forceful. She knew these actions well. It was supposed to be some kind of show of power. She was on a football team full of dickgirls, everybody around her was always fucking trying to make power plays to be the dominant woman. That was dickgirl culture. It was Instinctual, almost primal. Dickgirls had a higher sex drive than other people and strived for sexual dominance over other dickgirls and especially women.

JaiLai
JaiLai
71 Followers
12