Lost Souls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dany was the girl she respected more than anybody else, and Brianna had to keep up her own dominance. She wouldn't let this little emo bitch embarrass her, no matter how beautiful and amazing Brianna thought she was.

She decided to play her little game. If it was dominance and embarrassment she wanted then that's exactly what she would show her. A wicked smile played across her face, but not in the way you want it to little Alice she thought. Grinning ear to ear she formulated a plan. Unfortunately for her Alice had been doing the same and Brianna gasped and had to focus on trying not to cum. Alice had slipped a finger inside her pussy and was fingering her.

That was a big mistake. It infuriated her when sexual partners touched her pussy. She was one of the more dominant dickgirls after all, and they preferred to fuck, not get fucked. She had made that clear to Alice before and she wasn't going to let her get away with breaking the rules.

If Alice could break rules then so could she. She regained her composure and planted her feet firmly spread out in a power stance, then grabbed two handfuls of unbrushed hair. She thrust forward powerfully hilting herself in the girls mouth, she looked down just in time to see that unamused face change into a face of surprise, panic, and anger. Alice gave a muffled cry around the massive cock blocking her airway. The vibration and gesture did nothing but pleasure her more. She pulled out and slammed in hilting herself once again.

Brianna could hear her friends laugh as Alice squirmed desperately trying to pull free she repeatedly stuffed Alice's throat full of thick cock, and the assault on Alice's face continued for at least fifteen minutes. Brianna could see the black eye makeup smeared from the drool and tears made it run down her face. She was finally ready. She thrust in hard and deeper than she had ever before feeling every inch of her large swelled cock slide down the throat before her.

Brianna's pelvis slammed into Alice's face, she could feel her nose make contact with her hard stomach, she looked down as she came deeply, shooting her load straight down her throat into the emo girls stomach. She watched as Alice went limp and her eyes rolled back into her head while cum shot out of the seal that was made by her lips and Brianna's cock. Cum even shot out of her nose like white rockets.

By the time she was fully finished she was breathing heavy. She took a moment to take in the scene and admire her handiwork. Black eye makeup mixed with cum and drool that was all over her face.

Cum completely covered the area around Alice's lips and dripped from her chin. It also shot up Brianna's well-toned abs and down her large balls. It was impossible to tell where Brianna's cock and Alice's lips met through the thick mask of cum that linked them together.

By now Alice was struggling again and Brianna finally pulled her cock out of her mouth, but much to slowly. Alice felt every inch slide against her tongue and out of her lips. When it was finally free Brianna released her head and she dropped to the ground coughing up semen that had been shot down her throat into her stomach. She couldn't believe she almost drown in cum.

"Damn, bitch! You just got the skull fucking of a lifetime in front of everybody." Dany said holding a cellphone up and howling with laughter.

"That should teach you to make a power play on me." Brianna said grinning from ear to ear with laughter. Already anticipating what her retort would be for the game of insults they threw at one another.

"What the fuck you psychopath you almost killed me." Alice could hardly muster between coughs, gags, and sobs. Brianna was genuinely taken aback by her reaction. She knew she would be incredibly pissed; however she didn't think she would actually cry. She thought it would just be their usual game of back and forth with much more heat behind it, then she would probably demand extra money, and they would all be on their way.

But she now realized Alice didn't see this as a game like she did, and maybe she never saw it that way. She wasn't a dickgirl, sexual domination wasn't part of her culture she realized. Now she saw she went way to far, and every fiber in her being screamed to apologize and take the small girl in her arms and do her best to comfort her. She looked over her shoulder at the whole football team they were crying with laughter. It wasn't an option to do that. She would lose all their respect. Respect was the most important thing to dickgirls.

She looked down at the coughing sobbing girl, and she seemed so much smaller, so much more fragile than the Ice Queen she had come to know. Fuck she thought, and she pulled up her pants and reached for her her bag.

"Here, I think you deserve something extra for that. And here is a hoodie, use it to clean yourself up. You have cum all over your face." Brianna said sarcastically and dropped a wad of cash and her team hoodie, despite the deep shame and guilt she felt.

"Come on girls, I think she's been to well used for anymore today. Lets go find the cheerleaders." but before they could walk away she heard Alice speak.

"I fucking hate you, cunt." Alice said. Brianna's heart didn't just hurt, and it wasn't just breaking. It was completely blown apart. Her expression and tone of voice was of pure hatred and malice the level of which had never been reached.

...

Alice spent the next hour in the girl's bathroom trying to throw up cum that was shot into her belly. She sat and cried in the bathroom stall. Her control over the situation had been taken, and she had been completely violated. Completely humiliated.

Never again, I'm done she thought. Her entire life replayed its way through her mind. As if she were watching the cruelest dark comedy movie ever created. What a sick joke her life was. She had finally reached the end of her strength, and she was breaking. She began to sob. I don't want to hurt anymore; I don't want to be alone she thought.

She had been planning to take her own life after the concert. So she could have at least one night where she was truly happy. When it was over and she had to return to her dead end, sad, pathetic life, she would end it. She planned to jump off the school roof, but she couldn't take another week of this. The concert wouldn't come fast enough and she couldn't take it. She would go tonight. Maybe she would find some peace as she fell though the sky tonight.

"Alice?" she heard a voice call to her. "Alice is that you?" It took a moment to register who it was on the other side of the stall door. It was Miss Kelts. She panicked as the door slowly opened. The tall beauty stood over her.

"Wow I didn't know you took your education this seriously." She cocked an eyebrow and joked, trying to make Alice smile. Alice bit her lip trying to hold back the tears as the teacher kneeled down in front of her.

"Sweetheart?" The voice echoed through the bathroom, and that was it. One word was all it took to break her. Alice launched herself into the mysterious woman's arms and wailed. All her sadness and frustrations escaping her at once and she cried into her favorite teachers arms for what seemed like hours.

By the time she was done the school day was well over, and the duo sat on the counter in the bathroom, silent.

"Come on, you must be hungry after all that, lets go get some food. My treat." The teacher said placing a hand on Alice's knee and breaking the silence.

"Aren't you going to ask me what's wrong?" Alice asked emptily.

"Nope. Now lets go get some food. I'm at least hungry after all that if your not." The woman said sarcastically, and Alice smiled at her joke, it felt nice to smile.

...

It was dark by the time they were finished, and the woman sat on her motorcycle in front of Alice. She looked beautiful, and badass at the same time. Nobody would ever guess she was a teacher. She looked more likely to bash in somebodies kneecaps with a tire iron than to teach teens about mitosis.

Today was a day Alice would not soon forget, not just because of the sexual violence she suffered. But because somebody had shown her great kindness as well, which she wasn't used to. Miss Kelts had been there for her, without question and shown her nothing but support. Something she had never had. Even bought her a meal afterwards. Likely the only one she was going to get today.

She stood thinking, deep within her own mind as usual. She felt something she was scared of and didn't understand, but this time she didn't lock it in her mind vault. It comforted her and she didn't want it to go away. So she held it close to her heart and let it warm her instead

"Come on, its dark. I will take you home." Miss Kelts voice startled her. Alice said nothing for a moment while she thought of something to say to her savior. She took in the sight of the beautiful woman clad in bike leathers.

"Here is fine." Alice said solemnly, she didn't want to be alone. She didn't want Miss Kelts to go.

"What are you talking about? Its late, this town is dangerous at night. Just give me your address and I can drop you off at home. Your parents are probably worried sick." Miss Kelts replied extending the helmet. Alice felt a quick onset of panic. Her secret was about to be revealed if she didn't think fast. But as she looked at the dark and mysterious woman and she felt that same warm comfort she had refused to lock away, all the panic disappeared.

"I can't." Alice said and looked at the ground.

"Okay, and why not?" The teacher said reaching out her hand and gently lifting Alice's chin to look her in the eye. Alice didn't care if she knew. For some reason she knew Miss Kelts wouldn't look down on her for it.

"I don't have an address. I'm homeless." Alice said looking the enchanting young woman directly in the eyes, unwavering. "I live out of my backpack, and I shower at school and sleep where I can. Its not usually very comfortable and I constantly have to look over my shoulder so I don't get much sleep. That's why I sleep in class so much." Miss Kelts face was an indistinguishable mask. It would have been easier to unlock the secrets of the universe than to decipher her gaze. After a long moment of stunned silence finally she spoke.

"Here" she said extending the helmet. "Get on." Now it was Alice's turn to be stunned.

"Where are we going?" Alice asked.

"My house. You're staying there." She said starting her motorcycle.

"Isn't that illegal?" Alice asked once more.

"Do I look like I care about what's legal?" The teacher spoke defiantly. Those fierce emerald green eyes seemed to glow in the night and went straight through Alice. Silently Alice took the helmet and got on the bike, Alice cried once more as she held onto her savior while they sped through the night.

12