All Comments on 'Lost to Lust Pt. 02'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SICK SICK B.T.B fetish

This shit should be banned from this site.No way any normal person can defend this sick shit.Zero Zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sick i dont think so

sick is eating some strangers cum out of your wifes pussy now thats some sick shit,5 stars keep up the good btb stories Keith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Here we go again, Martian Slut Ray. Plus another author who can't admit he's written a Rape/Reluctance story, not a Loving Wife story.

"But, for a reason I didn't know, even now, I skipped wearing any panties or bra as I felt vaguely wicked and sort-of ready for an 'adventure.'" "I don't know why I lied, back then and I still don't, right to this day."

When an author resorts to the "I don't know why I did that" plot device, you can be sure that the remainder of the story won't make any sense either. In fact, the character's original thinking and motive and intelligence Requires that some explanation be given, somewhere in the story. But the author admits that this critical component to the plot will just be skipped, by this line: "It was those first lies that set me on my course toward what I am, today." But the author demonstrates his lack of imagination and wit, and honesty, by never explaining why this loving loyal faithful wife suddenly made decisions any intelligent woman would have avoided. Lacking a plausible explanation we must conjure up our own. I vote for Martian Slut Ray. Works as well as anything the author gave us.

Let me explain the inescapable logic: A character can hide what they are thinking from another character, but they can't hide what they are "thinking" from their creator, the author. And when the author uses "I don't know why" with no eventual disclosure and admission why in the story, we have the markings of one more amateur inadequate story teller. Of course, I don't know why I think that.

Of course the author ends up exhibiting why this wife became a whore. "Four young West Texas men. Rich and sexy, just my type." They were her type because in her mind and heart she was already primed to be a selfish cheating brainless whore. These guys just gave her the opportunity, and the drugs just gave her the excuse. Of course she confirms what stupid shallow self-deceiving whore she really is: "I knew that this was where I should stop, but I didn't, being buzzed and all, but I still knew I was your faithful loving wife." What The Fuck? She obviously has no concept of what faithfulness and love and Wife means. Man, the Slut Ray is potent stuff!

"I found out later (as they told me) they put a skin-adhesive patch soaked with a 'sex-inducing juice' on my flank, right in back where I wouldn't notice it." Sorry, but Slut Ray is more plausible. Dosage, allergic reaction, prior anticipation of the opportunity, and the legal ramifications just don't work. Here we have the author admitting that he just wants to write a story about gang rape, and he really doesn't have the time or creativity to set it up so that it makes sense.

He also doesn't care that he put this in the wrong category. What does her being married have to do with her being drugged and gang raped? She was just stupid available pussy; her rapists could care less about her marriage status. And considering the way she was acting in the restaurant there was plenty of evidence that she either wasn't really married, or didn't give a shit about her husband or her marriage.

But then we come to the author's real focus of this abortion: "They'd awakened something inside me that I didn't even know was there." So now we know that the author has never had a relationship with a real woman. And yes, there are clandestine whores who seek this kind of sexual satisfaction. They have all the outward attributes of a real woman, but they aren't. Just sad fucked up mentally disturbed females who somehow have come to think that their entire universe rotates around their promiscuous sex life. Such women are the dream girls of men who think of woman as walking talking vaginas. Such women are just pussy, with some extraneous skeletal and connective tissue surrounding it so that they can fuck it in different positions. Hello, you're busted.

So just another sad sick Rape story, trying to morph into a Loving Wife story. Once again you demonstrate your inadequacy. I suspect this is par for the course for you. God, that must really suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!!

MINUS 5* if possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars

OK, I liked the first one and gave it 5 Stars. The same for this one.

ToymandaveToymandaveover 6 years ago

I don't know why you decided to rewrite a story that you had already written by changing scenarios a tiny bit. The first one was actually far better than this one, though both being rather implausible. I'm sorry that I can not give a higher rating on this one. It just ground on my nerves.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Neither

one is realistic enough to be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Logic Should Start

OK, clean slate. Now, some logic is needed. 1) Why would a very wealthy, attractive young woman attach herself to her friend's husband, whom she has not met or even seen--and not even try to find her own man? 2) Why would hubby even consider having sex with someone who is the BFF and with continuous close contact with someone dying of AIDs? 3) Why would a man accept this stranger as who the letter says she is with no proof?,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Sick, sick, yes you're one sick fuck. A willing cuckold lover who slurps cream pies from the wife's pussy after her lovers leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh!!

Depressing as hell.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
AIDS?

Did I miss something - dying of pneumonia / AIDS ? How much time has gone by? Two or three decades? Are her husband and Penny both elderly at this point? What's the deal? It seemed like maybe four or five years at most . . . not much time for AIDS (average for HIV to AIDS is eight to eleven years). And don't they have any medication? She (and her f-buddies) should have fairly decent lifespans, unless they're all refusing to take meds for some reason. What the heck?

I may have missed something, I guess, but it's frustrating when writers try and use AIDS, (used in the way uninformed people 30 years ago thought it worked) as some sort of one to three year death sentence.

Sorry, getting off soap box now. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Because she made a good choice in demanding that they keep putting the skin patches on. Only thing is, her husband should have been sucking her after she cuckolded him, he would have done so knowing it was full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt earned what was coming to her. As for the new girl, I don't know. We'll see in the next chapter.

Still no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She lied right up to the end

This story is of course unbelievable but it is so well written that it drags you along anyhow.

My biggest complaint is this: You still keep on pushing the idea that she never stopped loving him. That is the worlds largest vat of putrefying bullshit!

It's a convenient lie she tells herself in order not to internalize her depravity and calculated cruelty. Actions speak louder than words. Her actions put the lie to her protestations of love. There were plenty of decision times when she decided to keep on proving how much she despised her husband. It's just too easy to use the "I couldn't help it" excuse to do what feels good, when you know the right thing to do.

There is no love in those actions. So, mr author, shame on you for keeping the myth alive. That's one common and disgusting thing I see in many of these tales. Time after time the offending party gets excused for their bad behavior because they "still loved" the one they were shitting all over.

So authors let's get real and just admit that there is no love in actions which scarify our partner's souls.

Please get this right.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negative comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wouldn’t trust Penny all that far!

Anyone that would willingly stay in that type of environment is not someone who could ever put someone else above her their own desires or cravings. My advice: show her the door and at the end of a gun tell her “never come back!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
History created by the perverse mind.

Someone who wrote this, must be terribly wronged by women.- 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bitch Got What She Deserved

I would NEVER of done a damn thing with Penny without her first getting tested for STD's and HIV/AIDS. Then I would of kicked her ass out of my house. Don't need me no hand me downs, left overs, second hand whores/sluts, etc...especially sent from the ex-slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PRETTY SICK SHIT

AND THEY LET YOU PUBLISH THIS CRAP .

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Over

This was a little extreme, even for me. Don't mind the cheating wife killing herself. Just hope she took a few examples with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sheesh

He should just get access to all the money and have Penny assassinated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who is Penny?

Why was she living with Judi? Why did the guys leave her alone? Hell, why did the guys only have Judi in their stable? (see IMDB Prime Cut with Lee Marvin) If hooking Judi had been so very easy, why not a bunch of Judi clones?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ONE OF THE WORST PIECES OF SHIT....

I've come across. Nothing redeeming about any of these people. The writing is pointless and the characters are not believable in any way shape or form. How does Judi know that Penny is a slut? And if she is why wouldn't she have been fucking like the slut she claims to be in the houseful of aids patients and would be infected herself. No, wouldn't touch that skank except to knock her out and take the money. And how wealthy could she be with money hidden in a truck?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I don't understand why the score isn't lower

this was the biggest misandriest story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn this is bad

I would not touch Penny with a ten foot pole. Just her being in the same building where tht shit went on would scare me off her. AIDS waiting to happen.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Sad...

And he never ever tried to find her. Sorry, it doesn't cut it. The Bear reserves judgement.

The BEAR

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

I reserve vote and judgenent until Part 3.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only positive thing is the putrid and empty skull cunt died, hopefully, in pain.

Captcha

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. A bit over the top, perhaps, but I actually liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jesus, what crap

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First throw Penny out the front door. Judi is/was an evil lying diseased slut. After hearing her letter repeatedly telling her husband how the hung guys were so much better than Cas, just shows how much she wants to hurt him. Judi would probably send an infected Penny just to cause him more pain.

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

One can only hope that one of two things happened after she died, if she was buried he regularly pissed on her grave and if she was cremated he flushed her ashes down the toilet.

Makes no difference to her of course but he gets to put a smile on his face, gotta look for the silver lining in these situations.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cremate the bitch and flush a spoonful of the ashes everytime he takes a shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous