Lost to Lust Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers

I caught it from fucking with the guy's Dad, the first day at the ranch.

If I'd told the guys, they would have cut me off from any sex, so I lied to them, too. I didn't tell them of my new testing or the horrifying results. I was really a walking dead woman, but I was having all the fucking sex I'd ever get in this life.

I started having them again, with lots of bareback sexing. Plus making love to my husband nearly every night, but making sure he always used a condom.

It couldn't last. I needed more and more fucking. When I made love with my husband, most nights, I figured I'd have lovemaking about 250 time a year. But I guessed that I was going to sex the guys for over 3,500 fucks a year.

Something had to give, because I was going to die soon, so I chose the fucking, like any good hot-wife nympho cum-slut.

You know the rest. I cut you out of my life, as publicly as I could, there on the road, even as shocking as I could do it, so that you'd never try to find me again, as I sucked and fucked through the rest of my shortened life.

Except that I lied to you once more, big time, when I got out of the car. I said I didn't love you, Casimir, any more, and that was the SINGLE BIGGEST LIE I ever told.

I never stopped loving you, back then. Even now, here at the end of my life, I still do.

It's just that my lovemaking with my one man and my fucking with so many men and women were separate and distinct.

But I just HAD to have my dose of happy-juice, patch-induced, big cock fucking and NO ONE MAN'S COCK COULD EVER SATISFY ME AGAIN.

Your tender lovemaking with your single 7" dick never had a chance against my chemical-drug enhanced sexing and the four 10" cocks that I just had to have and fuck, over and over again. And even more stranger's cocks later, when the guys 'leant' me out to business clients or friends, too.

Now it's the end for me. The HIV I had turned into full-blown AIDS from fucking with their Dad. I'm coughing a lot, can't get out of bed, having to use oxygen and I'm pretty sure I'll die of pneumonia in a few days. Penny feeds me, keeps me clean and makes sure I'm as comfortable as she can make me. If I didn't have her, I'd be ending my life under a bridge somewhere, drugged-out, raped, hungry and freezing to death.

Kevin got bit by a horse and it never healed, so he just recently died of septic blood poisoning. Everybody else has the Kaposi's sarcoma brown spots on their bodies.

I put out infected sex to everybody who fucked me. Not just the guys, but a lot of the other young and old men—and a few women—the guys 'leant' me out to have sex with, over the last couple of years.

I've probably infected over 250 people and I don't care. I never really cared, anyway, except for my latex-protected, loving Casimir, whom I did care about.

Penny will be seeing you soon. I gave her all my money and she hid it in her truck, so she's wealthy. She'll want to share it with you. I've talked about you to Penny a lot, and she knows all about what you like and don't like. Take care of her, because she's a treasure. She's smart and practical.

Best of all, Penny is a SLUT, just like I was with you, before the first skin patch was put on me and I got changed into what I still am, today.

I never once let Penny try out the skin-patch. It's the last thing she'd ever want to try, sine she saw what it did to me.

She's not a virgin, but has had only a couple of boyfriends, and those, only for a short time. But she watched me doing sex day and night, so she knows what she does and doesn't want in and out of bed. She can't get pregnant. We had her pussy fur laser-treated, so she's bare all the time. She's clean, no disease or virus.

But she's the kind of one-man-forever personal, private SLUT you need for the rest of your life.

I told her about your char-broiled steaks for dinner and your one-off pancakes, with maple syrup, bacon, coffee and juice for breakfast. I told her how you did the laundry. I told her how you like to see me nude in the house, all day, using your fingers, lips and tongue to sex me up, between loving cock penetrations.

So strip her bare. Lick her hard. Make her laugh. Tickle her ribs. Suck her boobs and her big, hard nipples. Lick and suck her clit. Kiss her pussy, tongue deep. Fuck her, all the way, deep inside. Make her cum until she faints. Shoot all your spunk into her, as deep and as much as you can. She squirts.

Make love to her anytime, anywhere, anyplace, anyway. Keep her naked at home and let her strip in the car or a motel, because she loves to show her slutty body off.

Take pictures and make videos of the both of you and of her. Post them to the Internet. Penny has no limits or inhibitions when it comes to making love with her man, she says.

Penny says she already wants you so much, it hurts. I've watched her jilling-off, naked on the floor or bed, wanting you.

Make her yours. Your own private, personal SLUT!

She's my last gift to you, my loving husband.

SIGNED: Your dying drugged-out, gang-fucking nymphomaniac ex-slut-wife, Judi,

(Judi's scrawled signature, barely readable)

END OF PART 02

TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers
12