All Comments on 'Lottie and Tom Ch. 03'

by Hugo_S

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!! Don't end it!

This is one of my all time favorite story's I have ever read on this site. I story's with the sane concept as this one—best friends— and it is hard to find any good ones now that I have found yours. They just don't compare. Please keep writing. I think everyone who loves this story can agree. Don't end it so soon. The possibilities are endless for this story, keep at it!

xiluaxiluaalmost 9 years ago
just awesome!

Thank you so much for sharing you effort with us. This was a marvelous story to read. Very well thought out, with good editing, flawless, smooth transition between scenes. I really enjoy stories that are sensual, erotic, romantic, without falling into the vulgar, crass type of erotica. Stories with a good dose of realism mixed with the right amount of idealism and innocence that would in the right amount of time conclude with an explosion of happiness into the future.

With this story the writer achives all of this in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It can't end here

I need to hear more about those emerald eyes, I need to hear about their children and grandchildren. Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
college life

Please post about their time together in college and there after ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

I enjoyed this series very much. I love it when the story develops slowly. Thank you :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous