Love & Comfort Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,151 Followers

At dinner time, when they decide to barbecue steaks outdoors on the patio grill, she changes out of her bikini and into something maybe even more dangerous than her scanty little bikini. She decides to dress casual for dinner. Real casual as she is now wearing a pair of daisy duke shorts, along with a light blue tank top.

The shorts are skin tight, as is the tank top that shows clearly she is not wearing a bra underneath. The outline of her large nipples pressed invitingly against the thin material of the tank top is a beacon for Jimmy's eyes. He has a feeling she knows he cannot keep his eyes off of her tits, and much to his growing surprise, and hidden delight, she doesn't seem to mind one bit.

They enjoy a bottle of wine with dinner and then retire to the living room to watch an old horror movie together. Soon, they are cuddling in each other's arms like long lost lovers.

Snuggling together on the couch while watching some old horror movie had been one of their favorite pastimes together when he was younger. Quite naturally, Jimmy is pleasantly surprised when she makes the playful suggestion they relive a bit of their past.

Before the movie begins, Amanda once again goes upstairs to change her outfit. She replaces the tank top and daisy dukes with a pair of old sweat pants and a half tee shirt. The sweat pants were not very sexy, but the same thing could not be said about her half tee shirt. It is light pink, extremely tight, and just covered her immense tits by the barest of margins. The short sleeved tee shirt seemed to be designed for the express purpose of showing off as much skin as possible.

As Amanda comes striding back into the living room, Jimmy can't help but to notice how deliciously his mom's little half tee shows off her well-toned stomach, along with her immense tits—just as she had planned it.

As they share their third glass of wine, Amanda becomes especially warm and friendly with him. Jimmy, liking the warm buzz the wine gives him, responds likewise with her. When it is finally time to go to bed he follows her up the stairs with his mind full of endless pleasant ways this night might end. At the top of the stairs, he heads to his room, but before he can get more than two steps away she reaches out and snares his hand.

"Honey," she beams while flashing her dazzling angel-white teeth at him, "don't you want to try for another good night's sleep snuggled in my arms."

He stops and turns to her, his heart racing, as he had been wondering all day if she was going to suggest he sleep with her again. Amanda quickly recognizes where his gaze is fixed, dead on her tits that is, and smiles slyly to herself knowing that her little half tee shirt is working perfectly as designed.

While it may have been her natural propensity to show off that allowed Amanda to wear such an enticing skimpy shirt in the first place, it was the wine she has been sipping on all night that gave her the courage to boldly invite him to her bed once again.

"I . . . I ahh . . . y-yeah s-sure Mom," he manages to sputter as his mind spins out of control at the possibilities that another night in her bed might hold. The stakes are higher now considering both of them are a bit tipsy from the wine. Add in the fact they had been flirting with each other all night so outrageously makes the idea of sleeping with his mother seem rather ominous. In a good way though. Maybe.

Once inside the bedroom, Amanda casually hints she is too tired to put on pajamas, and would he mind very much if she just took off her sweat pants and slept in just her little half tee shirt and panties.

"Unless seeing me like that would make you . . . ahh too uncomfortable son," she coyly hints to him as she starts to slowly peel off her off sweat pants. Her voice is syrupy and absolutely dripping with honey.

What can he say to such a suggestion? He carefully responds that he wouldn't mind much if she wanted to sleep in just her tee shirt and panties thus raising the stakes even higher for tonight's drama.

He disappears inside her bathroom to brush his teeth and try to tame his growing erection. When he comes out he finds the bedroom is softly lit with a dozen or so small candles.

Amanda knew, especially after returning home from the war, her son had an aversion to the dark so she thought it would best to fill the room with dim candle light. Besides she simply adores candle light herself as it makes her feel warm and romantic, especially when she was feeling a bit tipsy.

As she passes him, heading to the bathroom herself to brush her teeth, his eyes involuntarily turn downwards to check out her ass.

Nice, extremely nice, Jimmy muses to himself as the barely there thong panties she is wearing tantalizing show off both of her well-tanned ass cheeks.

He crosses over to the bed and strips off his jeans and tee shirt. He hurriedly crawls into the bed wanting to hide the large tent pole he is sporting inside his boxers. The tent pole, the result of the sneak peek he just stole at his mother's well defined ass, along with the long and loving looks he has been giving her tits all night long, is growing bigger and harder by the moment. He sighs deeply, wondering if he will be able to control himself if she makes it a point to snuggle that delicious body of hers up against his.

Closing his eyes he expects to fall asleep quickly, considering the fair amount of wine he has consumed this evening it's a real possibility. The safest scenario being if he passes out before she returns to the bed he will be off the hook completely.

He had just crossed over into the shadow land between consciousness and unconsciousness, neither fully awake nor sleeping either, when he feels the bed shift. He sighs a little, but does not open his eyes. He is acutely aware of her warm body pressed against his.

Then a tender whisper in his ear jerks him to full consciousness. "You can't fall asleep yet Jimmy as Mommy has not given her little boy a good night kiss. Do you remember how when you were little you refused to go to sleep until Mommy kissed you good night?"

"Mom, I am a bit old for that don't you think. I mean I am not a little kid anymore," he mumbles at her irritably. He would very much like a kiss, or two, from his mom, but his strong male pride resists allowing her to think of him as a little kid again.

"Nonsense, you should never be too old to let your Mom kiss you good night honey. Besides my kiss will be like a dose of magic that will ward off any bad dreams.

She pushes her body even closer to him making refusal of her invitation so much harder. "So what do you say, hmm can you indulge me and let me give you a little kiss for protection."

"Mom you're being silly," he tells her not so irritably this time as he is flattered at her persistence. His eyes flutter open in order to see her reaction to his latest rebuke.

He observes a stern expression on her pretty face that hints this suggestion of a kiss good night is serious business.

She begins to pout a bit as her stern expression turns into a deep frown. This gets the expected reaction from him. He reaches out with one hand and touches her arm whispering, "OK sure a good night kiss would be sweet . . . Mommy."

Somewhere deep in the inner depths of his heart and soul he understands that by calling her "Mommy" he is going all in on this very serious little game they are playing. He tells himself he is doing it for her sake as he strongly suspects she is feeling quite protective over him.

Maybe, he ruminates to himself, if I allow myself to be babied it will make her feel really good. So he swallows his pride and decides to do everything in his power to indulge her wishes to baby him if that is truly what she wants.

Amanda leans down and gives him several small, light kisses -- one on each cheek and then one on the forehead. She draws back. Their eyes lock. Both of their hearts swell with innocent love.

She detects the moment is right to push the envelope and give him a real kiss, directly on the lips, hoping against hope, he will not turn away. She closes her eyes and moves her lips close. A sense of unbearable sexual tension hangs in the air between mother and son as her lips hover mere inches from his.

Their lips came together for just the briefest of seconds, and then part, before crashing together again and again. They exchange at least a half dozen small butterfly kisses, so light and gentle, but yet so full of love, that it leaves both of their hearts beating wildly.

"There," she smiles at him tenderly, "you are fully protected from any evil spirits that might try and haunt your dreams baby."

"I hope so. G'night," he tells her before reluctantly turning his back. What he really wants to do is to snuggle up to her, but is fearful if he does just that she will feel the raging monster his rock hard cock has become. So instead he turns away -- reasoning discretion is the better part of valor.

Amanda lets him turn away suspecting as much. She thinks briefly of reaching down and grabbing his hardness, while whispering something pleasantly naughty to him, but instead does nothing. Despite everything, she is not yet ready to take that final wicked plunge.

Disappointed she lacks the courage to demand what she truly wants, she just sighs and also turns her back. Soon she is dozing fitfully.

She has a dream. A naughty one at that. It is a really hot dream that involves her breasts being thoroughly suckled on by someone unknown hidden under the covers.

In her dream, she remembers being too afraid to yank back the covers and look. Afraid to see who it might be that is giving her such pleasure by slurping so greedily on her tits. She strongly suspects who she might see, if she was to pull back the covers, but is fearful to confront those feelings.

As for Jimmy, he finally relaxes enough to fall asleep and is greeted with an incoherent mixture of both bad and naughty dreams. Dreams of his half naked mother, intermixed with dreams of the horrors he suffered at the hands of his captors in North Korea.

Guilt, terror and pleasure all spin in and out of his dreams, until he finally awakens with a terrified scream. Hot tears of fear and guilt roll down his cheeks. He has a painful erection to go along with his tears.

Amanda instantly comes awake upon hearing Jimmy's scream. Her heart is breaking, knowing that her baby boy is still experiencing his bad dreams, even while sleeping in bed next to her.

She speaks quietly to her shivering son, "You had better let me snuggle you against my chest like last night since apparently my kisses were not enough to keep those bad dreams at bay."

Not waiting for him to answer she reaches out and draws him into her warm embrace. His tears are stifled by her plentiful bosom as he burrows his face snug against that sexy pink tee shirt of hers. They rest like this for a few minutes as Jimmy slowly calms down.

His thoughts are gradually turning to what lies under the thin material of his mother's little half tee shirt. He is so close --yet lacks the courage to risk the final step and go for broke.

As he pines for what might be if only he had the courage a small voice inside of him says harshly, Don't be such a fucking pussy. Do something!!

He takes a leap of faith, shamed by this inner voice, "Maybe we could try again. Another kiss I mean Mommy," Jimmie declares to her; his voice almost pitiful with quiet desperation.

He is using his best "little boy" voice trying to sound so innocent, but the voice has another quality to it. A quality that his mother cannot help but to respond to with sympathy—worry, fear and anxiety-- all designed to tug at his mommy's heartstrings.

It works as their lips came together again as before--their first kiss is slow, unhurried, soft and delicate. Finally, they part lips. Amanda regards her son's tear stained eyes with a growing desire to provide him the comfort he so seriously needs that can only be found in her loving embrace.

"You surprised me asking for another kiss hon. I thought maybe you found your . . . Mommy . . . not so attractive anymore and the idea of getting a kiss from me would be kinda gross."

He notices straight away how she emphasized the word "Mommy". Now he is sure this simple solitary word is the key to the Promised Land.

"Oh God no . . . Mommy you are so . . ." he brushes a strand of her luxurious brunette hair with one hand, while figuratively turning the key with the other hand by using that powerful word. "So beautiful."

"Honey you mean that? Really, really, mean that?" she seductively bats her eyes at him thrilled that her son still finds her attractive.

"Yes, I think you're the prettiest Mommy in the whole wide world and I just love you so, so much," he tells her sincerely again in spoken in a voice that is as delicate as possible.

He knows she needs to hear such words in order to help mend her broken heart. Such words spoken so very sincerely, so very kindly and with so much love that she can't help but to respond to them; and all spoken in that sweetest most innocent little boy voice of his.

Crying tears of joy, she reaches out and hugs him tight as they fall back against the pillows. It worked!! It worked!! His smile is smothered against her body.

"Mommy loves you so much baby," she breathes to him as their lips find each other again. This time their kisses are deeper; each full of new meaning and ever increasing passion. In between, they whisper to each other in breathless, devoted exclamations of their love and fondness for one another.

They cuddle under the covers as they kiss. Her hands are stroking his bare chest, while his hands work their way around her exposed mid-section rubbing her delicate bare skin below that sexy half tee shirt.

They continue to kiss for the longest time with no words being spoken to break the rhythm. Instead, it was just one deeply passionate kiss after another doing all the talking.

At some point, their tongues find their way past clenched teeth and into each other's mouths adding an extreme element of forbidden delight between mother and son. Neither seem to mind the naughty nature of their kissing. Maybe due to the wine they had been sharing all night, or maybe it was simply because finally after so long they are eagerly exploring their hearts deepest cravings.

Finally, their lips part, but not their bodies. Amanda pulls her son deep into the comforting embrace of her pure mother-ness. Jimmy finds his face being gently guided towards the tremendous paired peaks of his mommy's mighty breasts.

"Mom no--" He was going to tell her it was not really necessary to do that, but she shushes him up with a finger to his mouth.

"Shh honey." Amanda, her mind is resolute on the issue, instead of letting him answer slowly pulls him deeper into her warm, cozy embrace. He finds his face, again, sliding down on that maddeningly short, tight pink tee shirt of hers. Just as before, he understands with utter clarity there is nothing between his cheek and her bare breasts, but the thin material of the tee shirt.

He rests there for a few minutes his heart beating wildly as his cock comes fully alive. He has been in this position before, but this time the sense they are on the verge of something much deeper and more meaningful than simply slipping off to sleep is inescapable.

"Are you getting sleepy yet honey?"

He turns his eyes up and looks at her solemnly in the dying light of the flickering candles. "I am afraid to go back to sleep. I know you probably think I am a little baby or something, but it's the truth."

"I have news for you," she stares at him deep in his eyes while lifting his chin up gently with one finger. "Mommy will always consider you to be her baby. And like all babies you need your mommy's love and comfort to help you go back to sleep. So just relax, close your eyes and listen."

Jimmy does as she requests wondering where this is all leading. Her voice is as quiet and soothing as a songbird's as he anxiously awaits what must come next.

"I know it stings your male pride, having me think of you as a baby." She takes a deep breath letting the incredible tension that is building between them reach its zenith. "Maybe that is not such a bad thing, me thinking of you as needing babying, pampering even. You know the bond between a baby boy and his mother is the most special, the most sacred bond in the whole wide world Jimmy. You must understand that sweetie?"

His voice is barely audible as he murmurs a positive reply to her.

"I really think this calls for desperate measures to take your mind off those God awful dreams that you have been suffering." She pauses while turning just enough to get her son into the perfect position. "And I think the best way to take your mind off those unpleasant dreams is for you to concentrate on something else with all your heart and soul baby."

Amanda intuitively understands exactly where she must focus his attention. The thought, the pure naughtiness of it, makes her heart gallop.

"Like what?" he mouths back. His eyes flutter open for a brief second, just enough to see his mother reaching down to the edge of her tee shirt. He closes them again-- hoping for the seemingly impossible to happen.

"Something nice, something that can provide you with so much love and comfort those bad dreams of yours will never come back." She looks at him warmly as she intones all this in a subtle whisper before adding with a sly look, "Yes, baby, something big and warm and soft. Now open those adorable little hazel eyes of yours and see what Mommy has in mind for her baby to enjoy."

His eyes flicker open. He watches with rapt attention as his mother slowly begins to pull her short little tee shirt up. She thrusts her chest out to him eagerly hoping he will accept her forthcoming invitation and not look away.

Every bit of his attention is focused on his mother's grandiose tits. He notes with fascination how they strain against the tight confines of their pink prison. His breath is coming in short rapid bursts as she slowly begins to peel her tee shirt back to reveal them. He is about to get a glimpse of heaven!!

Inch by slow maddeningly inch she pulls the tee shirt up. Finally, her imposing tits flop free in all their naked glory.

He sucks in his breath, his heart thumping away like a jackhammer as has never seen such majestic beauty as his mother's mammoth tits. After having so many naughty fantasies about his mother's breasts, the real thing proves to be hardly a disappointment at all. In fact, they are even bigger and more magnificent than he ever could have imagined!!

He notes curiously the pronounced tan line on her tits that marks the outline of her many sexy bikinis. He notices with even greater interest her semi-erect nipples that, much like a pair of luxurious crown jewels, jut out enticingly. He licks his lips as his cock grows painfully hard.

"God Mommy they are . . ." he pauses wanting to say something poetic about them but instead, drawing a blank, he settles on the obvious, "so big and beautiful."

"You really think they are sweetie," she answers. "I mean just because they are big don't mean they are nice."

As he stares longingly at her boobs that spark of fiery imagination that eluded him earlier now strikes. "Mom . . ." he begins slowly, "not only are your breasts big and beautiful, but they are beguiling and bewitching. So much so that I am quite powerless to stop staring at them such is there dazzling magnificent splendor." He pauses a moment hoping his words have the desire effect on her. "In fact," he continues formally, "I think they must have been sculptured in heaven by angels to the point where I am simply awed by their imposing grandeur Mommy."

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,151 Followers