Love & Comfort Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,158 Followers

Finished with this grand tribute to her mighty tits, Jimmy swallows nervously, hoping she is reassured by his little homage to their utter beauty.

Amanda blinks back the tears of happiness that fills her heart. "Oh baby that was so beautiful. Your words, your beautiful sweet words touch my soul. Never has anyone paid me such a heartfelt compliments."

Pure, simple desire begins to blossom in her heart along with a playful notion of what must come next. "Well since you seem to like Mommy's . . . big . . . beautiful . . . boobs so very much . . ."

Jimmy notices how she accents each of those three words: big, beautiful, and boobs and his heart races.

A mischievous grin begins to spread across her face as she continues. "Maybe Mommy should let you play with them a bit before we try to get you back to sleep." She tilts her head to one side, again pushing her tits out at him as her voice, so full of innocence and sweetness, is in direct contrast to what she is inviting him to do. She lightly strokes the side of his face with one finger. "Hmm would you like that sweetheart?"

"Mommy, I . . ." Coherent thought is impossible when confronted by the mighty twin peaks that are her bare breasts. He wants to say he would love to play with them, but cannot seem to find the words. Instead of speaking, he can only gaze at his mother's regal breasts with awed reverence bordering on complete and utter devotion.

Her feloniously hard nipples jut out like a pair of lovely crown jewels that sit atop a huge heaping twin piles of stately splendor that are her boobs. His eyes, staring in wide-eyes wonder, are completely captivated by the sight.

Amanda understands this and it only turns her on all the more. He is so completely the opposite of the men she had been used to dating. All of them seemed to think it was their God given right to be overly aggressive and paw at her body in the most intimate of places, without so much as the slightest hint of an invitation, just because they bought her drinks or took her to dinner and a movie. It was rather disgusting the sense of entitlement they felt they had.

She understands fully his innate shyness which is exactly what she wants. She reaches out and grasps his hands and leads them over to her chest.

Amanda is at a critical stage in their little drama. She knows she must careful now as they stand on the brink of something very special happening between them. "Honey," she begins her voice dripping with compassion, "Mommy understands how shy you are and it just makes me want you all the more. Go on you can play with my boobies. I bet you want to huh?"

She pushes his hands against their fullness, and Jimmy is forever lost. He deliberately runs his hands all over them, squeezing them, fondling them, and gently kneading them like two large loaves of bread. They are big and soft, spongy and squishy and so much, much fun to play with he discovers with childish glee!!

He takes a minute to bounce them up and down in his hands, testing their weight and firmness while she sighs quiet encouragement to him.

This is Jimmy's first sexual experience with a woman mainly due to a couple of factors. One is his extreme shyness around girls and the second is he wanted his first sexual experience with a woman to be real special and not just some cheap fling. He was just different from other guys in this matter. His mother wholly appreciated this fact and was thrilled when he made a quiet confession that she was his first.

The fact his first sexual experience is with his mother only makes the whole thing even more profoundly exciting. Seriously, who experience sex for the first time with their mothers, especially at his advanced age?

He watches with fascination as her nipples become fully erect as he continually flicks at them lightly with his fingertips before he carefully begins to graze them over and over with his thumbs making them snap to full attention.

She lets out a softhearted moan ahead of giving him a genuine smile, "Oh baby that feels sooo good," she whispers.

He continues to explore every inch of his mother's succulent boobs with his eager hands as she reclines her head back against the pillow, closing her eyes while thrusting her chest out to its maximum potential allowing him complete and total access.

Finally, after a long indeterminate amount of time, Amanda senses the time is right to go for the kill. She leisurely raises her head up, opens her eyes, and looks at him seriously.

"Do you want to suck on them baby?" her voice comes out in a throaty whisper, betraying the intense excitement she is feeling asking such a question to her young son. She knows he does, but craves to hear him say so in that little boy voice that is driving her crazy with desire. The reason is simple—Amanda has, maybe more than anything, an extreme weakness for anything sweet and innocent.

Jimmy guesses what his mother wants so he drops his voice and whines, just as innocently and shyly as possible, "Yes Mommy."

This little game they are playing of mommy and her darling little boy is turning him on more so than he could have ever imagined. His poor cock is a massive throbbing monster.

Amanda is feeling quite frisky herself after letting him play with her tits. Adventuresome even. She is really becoming quite fond of this little role playing game they are enjoying.

"Yes what sweetheart? Tell Mommy what it is." She pauses letting the tension build as she looks at him gravely before continuing, "Exactly that you want to do."

"Mommy can I . . . suck on them," he begs in a voice that speaks like a quiet summer rain.

She looks at him slyly, as she tilts her head to one side provocatively while seemingly having to think about it. But in reality, she is doing nothing more than letting the sexual tension build between them. Again.

"Hmm, Well, I guess maybe since you asked so nicely hon, but only for a little bit then we have to get you off to sleep, baby."

Amanda raises herself into a sitting position before tenderly cradling his head in her arms. She slowly arches her back, while using her hand to push lightly on the back of his head. His face sinks deep into the warm cleavage of his mommy's bare breasts. He opens his mouth as she turns his face to one of her large erect nipples.

He begins to suckle on one of those magnificent nipples. Delicate and slow, his tongue flickers out lathering her glorious nipple in wet saliva.

Amanda is in heaven, such is the warm tender feelings her "baby boy" is giving her by sucking so tenderly and so sweetly on her breasts. Indeed, it's a most pleasant change from the usual rough treatment she has received in the past. Just because her breasts are large, it's been her experience that men think they can be rough with them.

Even her idiot ex-husband was guilty of this more often than not. She really hated the rough treatment as her breasts, especially her nipples, were extremely sensitive. Nothing turned her off more than to have her big boob manhandled with extreme insensitivity.

"Ohhh baby, God that feels soooo good." She arches her back trying in desperation to get more of her hefty breasts into his eager young mouth. Her head drops back as a moan of forbidden ecstasy escapes her lips.

Amanda has never felt such a wonderful sensation. Such pure and simple love during sex, as opposed to wild, ungainly male lust, is an alien concept to her. She looks down, and sees her sweet Jimmy suckling to his heart's content on first one of her boobs, and then the other.

He is taking the time to pay equal attention to both. With carefully calculated deliberation, he works his tongue all over and around her deliciously fully erect nipples, one after the other. He then begins to shower the entirety of her tits with a gentle cascade of warm, tender kisses. He finishes up by literally showering his mommy's tits with dozens of long, slow licks of his enthusiastic tongue.

He lifts his head up and meets his mother's gaze. Something unspoken passes between them as she slips one hand around the back of his head, pushing his face down once more to her heavenly tits.

"I know you want more baby and so does Mommy. Now come on honey suck on them sweetheart," her whispered voice is rough with hungry passion. "Suck on your Mommy's boobies like there is no tomorrow."

Now that she has been properly warmed up, Amanda is ready to have the innocent love that has blossomed between them turn into pure lust. Forbidden lust that is-- the most powerful force known to man!!

With her gentle encouragement Jimmy begins to lose control. He starts to suck on her boobs like a ravenous dog, but yet somehow manages to maintain a sweet innocence that doesn't cross over the line for her.

Amanda curves her back, forcing her magnificent tits outward again and again, allowing Jimmy complete and total access. She soon finds herself flat on her back, with her young son literally attacking her tits with his hungry mouth. She rests her head back against the pillow, closing her eyes, as wave after wave of intense pleasure from his lips and tongue assaulting her sensitive nipples washes over her.

Forgetting about her earlier admonishment to him that he could, "only suck on them for a little bit", she whispers frantically to him, "Oh God, honey you . . . you can suck on Mommy's boobies all night if you want."

He had no intentions of stopping whatsoever. This is the single, most joyous experience of his young life. One that he wants to last forever.

Eventually, Amanda and Jimmy find themselves twisting and turning in all sorts of positions. She makes sure that not once during these many twist and turns does his mouth ever, ever, leave her boobs.

Their favorite position turns out to be when Amanda aggressively flips him over onto his back. She then stretched out over him letting her heavy tits flop down into his face. She playfully swayed back and forth--her tits dangling like two large, ripe melons right before his mouth. He raised his head, while opening his mouth wide, as he suckled on them to both to his heart's content.

Jimmy is slowly gaining confidence in his relentless attack upon his mother's boobs. Thus, much to her pleasant surprise, Amanda finds her son becoming a bit more aggressive himself, as he wraps his arms around her mid-section and proceeds to flip her over onto her back.

She landed with a soft grunt, smiling to herself, at her once shy son's new found aggression. She finds herself looking up at him as he stares down. His eyes were fixated on her heaving chest.

"God they are so big and beautiful" he manages to utter before he falls upon his mom's tits with a mad, insatiable lust. Kissing, licking, suckling on them without limitation-- without restraint—Jimmy is lost in that wicked world of insatiable lust.

On and on it goes with no sign of letting up. Whenever he raises his mouth from them, just for the briefest of moments to catch his breath, she will slip a hand around the back of his head forcing his him back down into all that divine tit flesh while imploring him not to stop.

"Please don't stop, baby. Pleeease. Come on suck on your mommy's boobies more please honey, pleeeasee," she literally begs for more and more.

And more and more is what she gets. He is in heaven sucking so eagerly on his mommy's boobs. And then yet another twist as they ended up on their sides facing one another. She pulled him in close, burying his face in between her massive boobs. He sucked on them with renewed abandon as his hands slip around to her backside and start to knead her ass.

All the while she urges him on and on. They lose track of time as nothing matters except that his hungry mouth should continue to make love to her breasts.

At some point, Amanda's hand slips down instinctively inside her son's boxers and wraps around his large, throbbing cock. "Oh God baby is that for Mommy?" she intones breathlessly as the sheer size of his cock takes her breath away. Her husband had been a bit on the small side, obviously not a trait passed on to Jimmy!!

"Yes Mommy . . . it's for you," he says panting with sheer uncontrollable lust. Then hoping she will be impressed adds, "I . . . I have been saving it for you all my life. You are the first to ever touch it."

"That is so sweet baby. Mommy is so proud of you saving it for me." In anticipation for what she is about to do she spits twice onto the palm of her hand and then works the wet saliva around with her tongue. Her hand slips back down inside his boxers to his smoking hot raging hardon.

She starts slowly, not wanting to make him come right away. Her hands glides up and down the nearly seven inches of his manhood making it his turn to moan.

Despite her best efforts to prolong things it did not take long. He is young and overheated already. A dozen or so strokes up and down, coupled with some encouragement whispered in his ear has him on the verge of exploding in his mother's hand.

"Come on baby . . . That's it . . . Your . . . such . . . a big boy now, cum for your Mommy . . . please baby."

He starts to say something in response when Amanda, suddenly inspired to make it a perfect ending, wraps her free hand around the back of his head and forces his face deep into the writhing cleavage of her tits. Any response he may have had is lost in all that glorious tit flesh of his mommy's.

The perfect ending comes just a few bare seconds later as his cock literally explodes in a geyser of cum. Amanda smiles to herself as she feels the warm, sticky cum drip onto her hand and wrist. "Hmm I think you can sleep peacefully now honey."

After she got him cleaned up they both settled back down under the covers. Almost by sheer instinctive. Jimmy finds his mouth slipping back down to her boobs once more. She begins stroking his hair as he suckled away sweetly and innocently, the previous untamed lust being replaced once more by gentle love.

Amanda laid her head back and closed her eyes, allowing her son to suck on her tits to his heart's content. It was like a fairy tale ending to the night. He actually fell asleep with one of her breasts stuffed in his mouth about the same time Amanda slipped off to sleep herself.

Jimmy slept quite soundly that night—like a deeply contented little boy-- next to his mommy while Amanda . . . not so much. The very naughty session of love and comfort she had just provided her son lit a fire inside of her that would soon grow out of control.

The next few days passed with neither mentioning that fateful night's sinful activities. Jimmy had determined that what happened would cause his mother to somehow think less of him. If he was not such a "baby" none of this would have happened.

Sadly, his inner doubts are getting the best of him as he believes that his mother is deeply scarred by what happened between them, but he could not have been more wrong. It is true that Amanda feels some sense of guilt for that night's lascivious activities, but it quickly passes once she notices how well Jimmy is now sleeping. If anything, she is disappointed that he has not sought the comforts of her bed since that night.

She thinks briefly of extending him another invitation to her bed just to see how far things might go, but decides to wait and see if his bad dreams reoccur and only then would she reconsider what to do. In the meantime, the fire inside of her continues to grow hotter and hotter.

But all good things must pass and so it was to be with Jimmy's peaceful nights of dreamless sleep. Once again, the night terrors rear their ugly head and begin to plague the poor boy.

He had somehow managed to stop masturbating at night while fantasying about his mother. Instead he tried to "play it straight", if you will, and just go to sleep normally. It was not working as the bad dreams started again about a week later. This does not go unnoticed by Amanda.

A frustrated Amanda decides it may be time to once more extend an invitation to her bed for some of her special "sleep therapy". She had noted the last few nights how Jimmy is either pacing in his room, not even trying to sleep, or sleeping the sleep of the damned. It is rather obvious he was being plagued by those God awful nightmares once again.

It was not a firm decision she came to, but only a maybe simply because she did not want to force anything. If she is to find her son in her bed once more, it would just have to naturally play out that way. Although, she concedes, maybe a little light flirting wouldn't hurt anything.

It's a lazy Tuesday afternoon when they pack up the car and head out to the park with a picnic basket. She decides to make sure she has his full attention so she wears a pair of tight cut off blue jean shorts and an equally tight, white tank top without a bra.

Jimmy spends the afternoon drooling over his mother's luscious body. The highlight comes when they decide to play catch with the Frisbee. His eyes track her as she chases down his purposefully errant throws.

He enjoys watching her jog gracefully in chasing down the Frisbee. More specifically, he loves the way her big tits bounce up and down within the tight confines of her white tank top as she pursues the flying disk.

Later, at home, they decide to grill some burgers out on the patio. Much to his disappointment though, when she went upstairs to change, she comes back down not wearing anything the least amount sexy, but instead just a plain old pair of jeans and an ill-fitting blouse.

Unknown to him, this is all part of a plan that is slowly forming inside Amanda's heart. She wants him to focus not on her physical beauty, but instead on what a good, loving, and sweet mother she is to him. For the time being, she will remove her over the top sexual allure from the equation and let it simmer just below the surface.

As the night wears on, and they consume a bit of wine along with the burgers, she playfully begins to flirt with him. A sly, subtle glance, a brief stroke of the hand on his arm, a light caress of her fingertips gently scrapping along his cheek, is all it takes to get Jimmy focusing once again on what might be.

Her non-sexy outfit works like a charm as Jimmy falls in love that night with his mother's sexy, warm personality which is fully on display, especially since, for once, it didn't have to compete with her voluptuous body. But just bubbling under the surface, thanks to the light and playful flirting that is going on between mother and son, his thoughts are never far from those twin treasures that lie under her blouse.

When it comes time to retire for the evening, Jimmy finds himself being led into his mother's bedroom. Not a word had to be spoken for this to happen. She wanted him to follow her and so he did.

Once inside, he strips down to his boxers and crawls into her bed while she disappears inside her bathroom. He nervously waits for her with his restless cock on full alert status.

When Amanda comes swaggering out of the bathroom they have come full circle in a manner of speaking. She has cleverly put on that same sexy lime green lace bra and matching panties that had so fired his imagination that first night they slept innocently together in her bed.

She strides across the room like a cat—cool, calculating, and just a bit cocky. She can feel his eyes on her body. Just like the other night she lights a dozen or so candles placing them strategically throughout the room. His eyes never leave the luscious curves of her body as she moves about lighting candle after candle.

Amanda senses her son's eyes upon her and takes her time lighting the candles, enjoying having his complete and undivided attention.

The candles all lit, the bedroom awash in dancing flickering shadows, she crawls into bed with her son. They nestle warmly together. Hot flames of desire quickly consume both of their hearts. Without even giving it any conscious thought Jimmy feels his face sliding naturally downwards into his mother's imposing cleavage.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,158 Followers