Love & Comfort Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,161 Followers

She traps him between her tits by lacing her fingers tightly through his hair forcing his face deep into the lime green valley between her grand breasts. By this point, there is no stopping the pure sexual tension between the two of them that had been building like a wicked summer storm all day. Simply put, the divine opulence of his mother's prodigious breasts are much too irresistible for Jimmy's eager young mouth.

Despite his terrible hunger it begins slowly between them. He applies light butterfly kisses to the exposed skin in the deep valley between her tits. She responds by uttering quiet words of encouragement to the boy. To further inflame the fiery passion building between mother and son she carefully gathers his hands into her and guides them up to the land of milk and honey that are her fabulously large tits.

Jimmy tenderly kneads her breasts through the lacy material of her lime green bra as she lets out a gentle sigh knowing how this game ends. It does not take long before his boyish eagerness gets the better of him. His gentle butterfly kisses become more reckless and full of passion with each passing brush of his impatient lips over her silky smooth skin as the gentle caresses of his hands upon his mother's majestic tits soon turn to a desperate urgent pawing that borders on the frantic.

Time loses all meaning for both of them when Jimmy gets joyfully lost in the wondrous bounty that is his mom's breasts, but soon enough Amanda realizes she must act before it's too late. Jimmy, like a lost little puppy in heat that does know any better is humping away down there pushing his mighty erection against her thighs as he plays with her tits.

Amanda is forced to take control of the situation before an "accident" occurs. Following her instructions, Jimmy disappointingly tears his hands and mouth from her chest and crawls out of the bed. She slowly slinks over onto her back before carefully peeling the sheet off her body as Jimmy watches with rapt attention wondering just what she has in mind.

She stretches out on her back and looks over at him. "Take off your boxers Jimmy," she says in an amazingly calm voice that is both patient and motherly. She might as well been asking him to put his dishes in the sink.

The whole scene seems eerily surreal to Jimmy as he shyly pulls down his boxers. He notices how his mother is pointedly staring at his crotch as his hard cock springs fourth from the confines of his boxers.

She eyes his penis with a lustful, racing heart. "Wow honey it's so big and hard. Hmm . . . yeah, really hard," she whispers in a tone that contains no small amount of reverence for what she is so lustfully beholds. Feeling how big he was the other night was one thing, but now, seeing that stiff jutting prick in all its naked glory has Amanda panting like a school girl.

"Would you like to show Mommy just how big and hard you really are honey?" She purrs.

Jimmy's mind is reeling. He doesn't know what to do . . . not really, not for sure. His insecurities are getting the better of him. He stands there staring dumbly at her. He says nothing his eyes fixed on the soft rise and fall of his mother's chest.

She sees, once again, where his gaze is fixated. She decides firmly what might be the most perfect way to make him lose control. As much as she wants him to make love to her-- sweet, passionate, uninhabited love-- she decides the night is young and full of wild adventures yet to come. There will be time enough for making love, and fucking even, later on, but the first time will be all for him.

He finally makes a shy tentative move towards the bed while being painfully aware of his nakedness.

"That's it honey," she states peacefully as if she was reading his mind. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Mommy has seen her little boy naked hundreds of times before you know."

He tentatively places one knee up on the bed. And then the other as she watches him.

Her voice is soft, sweet and suggestive. "Of course," she says eyeing his large rock hard cock. "You are not so little anymore. Hmm . . . No, not by a long shot."

She calmly instructs him to reach over to the nightstand and hand her the small jar of coconut oil that is sitting there.

As he passes the oil to her he curiously asks, "What do you use this for Mommy." He uses that magical, mystical word -- Mommy -- for the first time this night hoping it unlocks the same wonderful doors it did the other night.

"Oh I use it on my hair normally, but I just think . . ." She gapes at her son's penis and a simple mad desire to touch it, to play with it, once more overtakes her heart.

"Maybe," she twists off the cap and dips her hand into the oil, "You may enjoy a bit of coconut oil on your . . ." She pauses smiling at him mischievously as she works the slippery oil into her hands.

"On my what, Mommy?" he asks innocently, but all the while suspects exactly where she wants to apply the oil. His cock twitches to new heights of hardness with this thought.

"Here raise up, let me show you." She helps him up onto his knees as she faces him.

She reaches down and finds his erect penis and begins to run her hands all over it. "Hmm does that feel good sweetie."

"Oh God yes Mommy." He says as his hands boldly fly up to her chest and start kneading her tits through the lacy material of her bra.

She moves her lips towards him whispering, "Mommy is so proud of her bold little baby letting me play with his cock while he bravely plays with her boobies."

Any response he might have had is lost when their lips come crashing together. Their tongues slither in and out of each other's mouths, while her hands are working a bit of magic down below making his cock quiver with renewed hardness as she strokes it faster and then slower.

Meanwhile, his inexperienced hands have slipped around to the back of her bra and are engaged in a desperate struggle to undo the three clasps that hold her bra shut tight.

She stops stroking him-- sensing his rising frustration-- as his poor hands are obviously engaged in a losing battle in trying to unhook her bra. She reaches back and is about to undo her bra for him when a sudden thought makes her change her mind.

Instead of quickly undoing her bra for him, she instead pushes his hands away and reclines onto her back. She looks up at him with a wry expression on her divine face. A single strand of her gorgeous golden brown hair has fallen into her face.

"Forget about undoing your Mommy's bra and crawl on top of me honey," she tells him with a voice dipped in honey.

His heart racing a mile a minute he does as she suggests and straddles her.

With a knowing smile that her son will absolutely adore what she is about to suggest she uses her hands to carefully push her grandiose tits together.

"Now sweetie, Mommy wants you to slide that big . . . hard . . . cock of yours up and in between her boobies OK baby. Can you do that for me huh?"

Amanda watches her son. Like a little boy learning to tie his shoe laces for the first time, he is doing every step of the process carefully and with intense concentration.

Deliberately, Jimmy maneuvers himself into the perfect position in order to do exactly as she told him to do.

Amanda prays she has made the right decision to leave her bra on for this opening act of the night's sexual activities. Her reasoning is twofold. First, she thinks it's only fitting that she leave it on since it was this same lime green bra she was wearing the night they first sleep together so innocently. She imagines in her mind that her son has been dreaming of her in this same lime green bra ever since.

And second, and just as importantly, she imagines Jimmy may have a bit of a bra fetish. She envisions this to be true as, after all, she is his mother and who knows him so well as her. Besides, as a young boy he would always staring wide eyed with wonder at her whenever, which was often, she stripped down to her bra and panties in front of him.

Now that he was mature she can't conceive his fetish for seeing her in a bra has done anything but become more powerful. Regardless, the moment of truth is here: she will find out just how excited he is to shove that big hard cock of his up and in between her tits.

Per his mother's whispered instructions, he scoots forward until his hardness rests directly in between her imposing breasts. Jimmy looks down, imagining his cock has died and went to heaven as it's nestled in between the silky softness of her breasts.

What happens next comes natural for him. Without any further instructions Jimmy slowly begins to pump his hips forward as his mother uses her hands to push on both sides of her breasts, trapping his cock inside a beautiful tunnel of silky soft bra clad tit flesh. The feeling of his cock against the lacy material of her lime green bra is simply awesome.

Jimmy starts to thrust his cock harder with his mother's encouragement. "Go on, baby, make love to your Mommy's tits. Show her how much you truly love them."

Her whispered loving words of encouragement only fuels his wicked yearning. He pumps harder feeling the orgasm already growing inside of him. It's like a runway freight train picking up speed. His big oiled cock slides easily up and down inside the deep canyon of her breasts.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Faster, then slower. Over and over again. In less than a minute, he is fucking his mommy's tits like a mad man as her words of depraved encouragement turn him into a titty fucking monster.

"Go on baby. That's it. Fuck your mommy's big tits. Harder honey, please, baby, harder for Mommy."

He is starts to grunt and groan now with every eager lunge of his cock up and in between those delicious twin mountaintops. Things turns serious when she begins to beg him.

"Mommy wants you to cum all over her pretty bra baby boy. Please, pumpkin fuck em harder." Amanda pushes her boobs up and squeezes her hands together tighter trapping his large aching cock ever deeper in the snug depths of her tits.

Her pleas grow even more drastic and depraved. "Baby harder. Fuck your Mommy's tits harder. Please, sweetheart."

Trying to impress his mother with his manhood Jimmy gives it his all. He pulls back resting briefly, collecting his energy, steeling his nerves, and then plunges forth with reckless abandon into the task at hand.

He starts fucking her tits so hard the whole bed begins to shake making Amanda moan with supreme satisfaction that he is losing control.

"Oh God, Jimmy you are doing so good fucking my big boobs. Honey . . . Yeah that's it . . . Cum all over my tits baby boy. C'mon for Mommy."

Jimmy bites his lip hard, trying desperately to slow the insatiable lust building inside of him. It's fruitless. Despite all his best efforts, he probably stands a better chance of stopping his heart from beating than he does of preventing the unstoppable feeling that is building inside his loins.

To stop such a powerful force of nature as an overheated young man's impending climax is forlorn: any attempts to do so are simply futile at best and silly at worse. Between his mother's begging and pleading for him to fuck her tits harder and then cum all over them, and the intense pleasurable feeling of having his aching hard cock cocooned by his mother's big, squishy breasts leaves him unable to delay what must come next.

The inevitable happens. Control is something he is yet to learn so all it takes is for yet another hard stab or two before the head of his cock explodes in a veritable fountain of cum. The muscles in his arms give way as he collapses onto his mother. She holds him tight in her arms as he is shaking, even crying maybe, as the intensity of his orgasm overwhelms him.

She holds him for a long moment in her arms stroking his hair as he trembles against her. Finally, he rolls off of her onto his back.

Amanda looks down and sees the mess he has made on her chest and bra and a sudden playful mood overtakes her. "Hmm bad little boy you made a mess on Mommy's bra," she teases her son. "I better go get a wash cloth and clean your damn mess up."

She jumps up off the bed and stalks across the room, ignoring his pathetic cries of "Mommy did I really do something wrong."

She disappears inside the bathroom after slamming the door hard enough to get his attention. He is left panting on the bed with spent desire wondering maybe if she really is mad. She hardly ever swears, or slams doors, so maybe that is a clue he was not supposed to cum. Not so soon anyway. Or maybe not on her bra. Maybe he ruined it? He is dazed and confused from the night's events where almost anything could seem possible.

Inside the bathroom, Amanda looks at her son's cum, half of which is on her bare skin above her bra, while the other half has made a nice little stain on the bra itself. She smiles to herself. Things are going perfectly.

Act I of tonight's play is complete. She will take some time in the bathroom allowing her son to recoup his energy for Act II while wondering if she really is upset.

Of course, she is really not mad, but he doesn't need to know this. I will have him eating out of my hand and simply begging to do anything to get back in my good graces when I come out of the bathroom still looking upset, she thinks.

Plans of utter depravity swirl in her mind. With a cunning smirk, she reaches around to undo her bra pondering just what she will wear next. She has a new purple corset that really shows off her tits making them look huge. She thinks Jimmy will like that combined with a pair of black stockings and a pair of 5 inch spike heels.

Humming a playful tune she pulls open the bottom drawer of the bathroom cabinet where she had secretly stored her heels and corset away earlier this afternoon . . . just in case.

She wonders what his reaction might be when he fully realizes what is in store for him during Act II of tonight's adventure. Her heart races at a thunderous pace when she thinks of it -- of what must cum next for them.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,161 Followers