Love and Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keannalee
Keannalee
36 Followers

I was not in a position to get up. I was too tired.

I forwarded him my hands. 'Pick me up,' I said.

He smiled and picked me up. I felt that my head was spinning. But he looked as if nothing had happened. I felt beads of perspiration soaking down my body. I wondered what would happen when he will fuck me.

My hands inadvertently reached Kent's dick that was now huge and ready to be milked. I started stroking it and he left out a cry.

I stopped.

'Anything wrong,' I said.

'Suck it. Just suck it,' he said pleadingly.

Till now I was enjoying myself. It was time for me to give back something in return. I saw the monster. I was sure that I could never take it all down but at least I could try. I licked it slowly admiring this beautiful piece of meat. Soon it was all shiny with my saliva. I concentrated more on the opening and as my tongue flickered on it, he gave out a cry. I brought my tongue closer to his balls. I licked them and imagined how much cum he had in there. His cock had a strange smell. Neither good neither bad. I wondered how he was maintaining this huge erection. He sat back on the couch like a king on his throne and I was now ready to do the needful.

Now I got down on my knees I slowly took it in my mouth. Wonderful! Damn wonderful! As I worked feverishly on it, licking it. I took it all in trying to maintain my cool but soon I realized that I was losing my breath. I took it out and panted.

'What happened?' he asked. He was lying back in the couch enjoying the blowjob with his eyes close.

'Nothing,' I said. I now wrapped it in my hands and started sucking on the remaining parts. He moaned again and I felt so hot by this. I needed to fuck him. Yes, I wanted him to fuck my pussy.

I stood up and slowly positioned myself just beneath his 9-inch monster and plunged myself in. As inch-by-inch his cock traveled my body I began moaning and soon this turned into scream. He caught my hips and brought me up and down on his cock. It was hurting me. I felt as if someone was tearing me apart and at the same time I felt so good. Larry's cock was nothing compared to this.

'Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder. Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Arghhhhhhhhhh!

I screamed my lungs out. The effect was insane and soon I found myself in utmost pleasure when his tool hit my lovezone.

'Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't stop! Yes give it to me. Give it all in.'

He kept quiet and let me do all the screaming. I had to say that no one fucked me like this and I could bet that no one would. I could see him sweat now. He did sweat after all.

'Do you.....! yes yes yes yes.....! Want to stop........? Oh my god, yes yes yes!' I said as he kept on going.

'Am I hurting you honey,' he said as he pounded me harder.

'Hurt me more. Yes! Hurt me more! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' I screamed once again and let myself drop into his arms as he pounded me savagely without stopping.

To tell the truth it was hurting me. My pussy was sore with this fucking and I knew it quiet well. I wanted him to stop but I was getting a strange feeling of pleasure from this. A fifty-five year old movie star who had daughters of my age was fucking me. I was feeling like a whore. I felt as if was involved in some type of bizarre activity. Was it normal for me to have sex with this man? Apart from it I was falling in love with him. There were chances of me getting pregnant.

' I am cumming,' he said and before I could react I felt him unloading himself in my pussy but he kept on banging me. Drops of his cum were running down my legs. He was not stopping and so was his flow. He was tiring me out. I wanted to drink his cum. literally. I wanted him to cum on my breasts. I wanted him to treat me like a whore. Wait! Didn't he? I was fulfilling all my fantasies tonight but the bottom line was that it was with a fifty five year old man. Every time I thought this I felt bad. I was in love with him. Did he know that? Or he was treating me just like the thousand girls he probably might have had. All he said to me in the car might have been his way of seducing me. Maybe it was all bullshit. Tomorrow he might even deny me that I was with him if I got pregnant. My god! I was thinking all crap.

I bit my lips harder to stop myself from thinking any further and also to forget the pain that I was in. His cock was moving in and out of my pussy without giving me any time to realize what was happening. I thought I would faint from this.

'I am going to cum again,' he said. He was tensed and I knew that.

'I would like you to drop the load in my face,'

'Would you like it?' he asked as if not sure what to do. I got down on the floor and opened my mouth waiting like a thirsty bird to get her first drop of water. His eruption was a thing that I have never seen before. His cock erupted like a sleeping volcano and soon I realized that my face, my breasts and hair was covered with his cum while the rest fell on my mouth. I drank it as if I was drinking some wine. It was strange. I was just swallowing it and was enjoying this. I was bathing myself in his cum. I rubbed by breasts full of cum and then licked my palm. It was delicious.

Finally his eruption stopped. He pulled me in closer to him and my cum covered body became one with his. Kissing, fondling and groping each other we went towards the bedroom. I kicked the door open and he threw me down on the bed. He turned the lights off and closed the door and dived in. I heard the raindrops outside. We went inside the sheets and I felt him making love to me once again. I felt secure with him. He provided me a kind of solace that I had never felt before. But I knew that tomorrow he would be gone. I wanted this night never to end. I surrendered my body and soul to him. Once again he gave me a pleasure that I have only dreamt about. It rained the whole night and I didn't remember when we went to sleep.

MORE TO CUM..............

Disclaimer: Hello my readers. I am back with a new story. My last story got its share of good and bad reviews and it encouraged me to write again. Thanks everyone for reading my work. I hope you will enjoy my new story. Please mail me your comments. I will surely reply.

I have already started working on the second chapter of this story...........but I would want my readers to help me. Readers [who are willing] can send me in their ideas for the next chapter in the above mentioned e-mail ID and I will write it mentioning the name of the reader[s] who have helped me. So anyone interested.

Keannalee
Keannalee
36 Followers
12