Love and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbidden, a mental image of Madison strutting about the tiny stateroom in her bra and panties, modeling one outfit after another while David looked on, popped into his mind. He stole another glance at his mother, her pink boy shorts hugging her hips and accentuating the sensual curvature of her waist. Yes, she was definitely a desirable woman... and his mother.

"I... I'd better get in the shower and wash off all this sweat and sunscreen," he decided, pushing the mental picture of his mother's fashion show deep into the recesses of his mind. "Otherwise I won't be ready for dinner."

"All right," Madison called after him, as he ducked into the bathroom. "I'd better not hear any complaints about my outfit later!"

When David emerged from the shower some time later, still with a towel wrapped around his waist (but this time without the cum-soaked shorts underneath), his mother had dressed herself up in a "little black dress" with a plunging V-shaped neckline and a hemline that barely reached mid-thigh. The back of the dress was largely open, revealing a large swath of her smooth skin, now with a darker tan thanks to a day spent in the sun. As with her boy shorts earlier, the black dress also clung stylishly to Madison's curves, accentuating her features. She had chosen it for precisely that reason, in hopes of attracting some very welcome male attention at dinner.

"Have you figured out what you're going to wear?" Madison asked her son, while she picked out a pair of earrings for herself. "Try to choose something nice. I want all the girls to see what a handsome man you've become."

Madison stepped into the bathroom to arrange her hair, but realized quickly that she needed some items that were still tucked away in her luggage. She exited the bathroom to retrieve them just in time to see David, his back facing her, dropping the towel that had been wrapped around his waist. She suppressed the urge to gasp as her son, now completely nude and unaware of her gaze, bent over a dresser to retrieve fresh underwear from one of the drawers. Madison's breath caught in her chest for a few moments as she admired David's broad shoulders and his firm, muscular butt. As he stepped into his boxer shorts, her eyes darted between his legs for a glimpse of his manhood; even flaccid in the slight chill of their stateroom, she was impressed by the length and girth.

Ducking back into the bathroom and trying to compose herself in the mirror, Madison could see that her nipples had begun to harden and show through the tightly fitting material of her dress. She tried to force her attention back to fixing her hair, though she still needed those items from her luggage, in hopes of quelling the inappropriate thoughts of her son that were threatening to take root in her mind. With luck, she told herself, she would find a handsome man at dinner to fulfill her long-neglected sexual needs, and she could resume a more normal mother-son interaction with David for the remainder of the trip.

After waiting a few more minutes, hoping that David would be more clothed by then, Madison again left the bathroom to retrieve the missing items from her luggage. When she saw her son this time, he was tucking the tails of a neatly-pressed dress shirt into a pair of grey slacks. A matching grey jacket was slung across the arm of the couch.

"Oh, baby, you look so good in that!" Madison exclaimed, smoothing out her son's collar as he finished zipping up his pants. "Is this the suit we bought you for that speech contest last year?"

"Yep," David nodded, fidgeting a little as his mother went into full "mom" mode, helping him with the buttons on his cuffs and straightening every last bit of his outfit that was out of place. "I had to get the pants lengthened a bit when I found out there was a dressy dinner on this trip."

"I know, you've grown so much since we had it fitted last year," his mother sighed wistfully, before holding up the suit jacket and helping him into it. "Now look at you. When did my little boy become such a good looking man? The ladies are going to be all over you tonight."

"Mom, it was an eighteen-year process," David joked. "It's not like it happened overnight."

"Well, overnight or not, you're going to have your pick of girls tonight. And not just the ones your age... you'll have drooling thirty-somethings chasing after you too, I'll bet."

"Like you?" he replied playfully.

"Me? Sweetie, I'm your mom." Madison hoped the heat in her cheeks was not visible as a bright blush when she said that. Could he somehow see the thoughts she'd been having earlier?

"I know, but... what if you weren't?"

"David, what's this about?" Madison asked nervously.

"I dunno," David shrugged. "You asked me if I thought you were hot yesterday. You don't have to answer if you think it's weird. God knows I felt totally awkward answering your question when you asked."

"Oh," Madison laughed, relieved that her son simply wanted some reassurance. She hadn't figured him for one that needed a little encouragement, but if that's what her son needed, that's what she would give. "Well, I guess fair's fair, right?"

She placed her hands on his shoulders, turning him so that he squarely faced her.

"Let's see... if I were a girl your age - or my age for that matter - would I have my panties around my ankles in a heartbeat for you? Yes, I'm quite certain I would."

The answer seemed to satisfy David, who didn't press for more. Mercifully, it also spared Madison from a developing mental image of her on her back, her panties dangling from one ankle, with David kneeling between her knees.

When Madison and David arrived in the dining room, they were seated at a table for four with two other guests: a handsome gentleman with a southern accent named Joseph, a few years older than Madison, and his delightfully cute four year old niece Emily.

Madison and Joseph hit it off immediately, striking up a conversation that lasted throughout the meal. Madison was worried that David would be bored at the table, but he ended up getting along well with Emily, to the point that he even left the table to play hide and seek with her as the meal wrapped up. Joseph seemed pleased to have Madison to himself, and for Madison, the feeling was definitely mutual. Not long after dinner wrapped up, the two excused themselves from the room to seek the comfort of a booth in one of the ship's lounges.

David was happy to see his mother getting along well with Joseph, though when the two of them left for an after-dinner drink, he became slightly concerned that some awkwardness would result later if Madison decided to bring Joseph back to their stateroom. Before he could spend too much time dwelling on the possible scenarios, however, a striking pair of legs in a red cocktail dress approached him and Emily, scooping the young girl up off the floor.

"Okay Ems, it's time for you to go to bed with mommy and daddy," the newcomer said with a delightful southern drawl.

David got up and found himself face to face with a quintessential blonde-haired, blue-eyed southern belle.

"Thanks so much for looking after her," the young woman said, shifting Emily into one arm and extending her free hand to offer a handshake. "I'm Sarah. This little bundle of energy is my cousin."

"It's nice to meet you Sarah, I'm David. My mother and I were at a table with Emily and Joe. Is he your... dad?"

"Oh no," Sarah giggled. "He's my uncle - my mom's brother. Their middle sister is Emily's mom. We're all here on one big family trip. Uncle Joe doesn't have any kids. Isn't even seeing anyone."

"Ah, it all makes sense now," David replied, before turning to Emily. "It was fun playing with you, Emily! Be a good girl."

"My sisters and I were thinking of checking out some of the clubs after dinner," Sarah offered, as she handed Emily off to another one of her family. "Do you want to come along with us?"

David was more than happy to accept Sarah's invitation. With his mother potentially tying up their stateroom in a tryst with Joe, he thought it better to avoid going back for some time. Besides, he was quite interested in seeing a bit more of the lovely blonde.

As it turned out, one of Sarah's sisters was old enough to buy alcoholic drinks, which some of the clubs served even though they admitted anyone who was older than eighteen. A few drinks later, David found himself on the packed dance floor, with Sarah pressed close to him, grinding herself into him in rhythm with the pulsing music. His blonde companion's well-manicured fingertips ran up and down his back as she panted hard, rubbing his thigh in between her legs. Occasionally, one of her sisters - all tangled up with their own men of choice nearby - would let out a whoop of encouragement, egging them both on.

"Ahhhh, this is so much fun!" Sarah declared, dipping her head back as they continued to grind.

With a little alcohol loosening his inhibitions, David let his face dip into the area of Sarah's neck and shoulders that were exposed by her movement, placing a few soft kisses across her collarbone, inhaling the mixed scent of perfume, shampoo, and sweat. She responded to him by craning her neck more, offering him even greater access, and curling her fingers into the hair on the back of his head. Emboldened, he kissed her neck more forcefully, stopping occasionally to suck gently on her skin. He continued until he felt her hands cup his cheeks, pulling him away as she lifted her head back up. Her blue eyes seemed to glow with excitement as they stared at each other for a moment, and then she pulled herself to him, pressing her lips to his. Her hips continued to move rhythmically with the music as they made out on the dance floor, their kiss a sloppy gnashing of tongues and lips.

When the song ended, she took him by the hand and hurriedly pulled him off the dance floor, toward a booth where they had left her purse and his jacket earlier and where her eldest sister, Lizzie, was now straddling the lap of a man from the club, doing her best to shove her tongue down his throat.

"I'm going to use the room," Sarah said quickly, grabbing her purse.

David didn't hear a response from Lizzie, but Sarah apparently took the silence as approval. The two left the club and made their way to the nearest elevator. They continued to kiss urgently and ardently as they waited for an elevator to arrive, and then again once inside.

"We're on fourteen," she mumbled into his mouth, and he pressed the corresponding button on the elevator.

Though they were only a few floors off from deck fourteen, the elevator ride seemed to stretch on. When the doors finally opened, Sarah led David quickly down the long hallway of staterooms until they reached the one she shared with her sister. She fumbled with the key card for a few moments, and then opened the door. For a few seconds, David forgot completely about his burning desire to fuck the sexy young blonde when he looked at the sheer size of the suite, which was far more spacious than the stateroom he shared with his mother. Sarah led him into the main bedroom, falling back onto the spacious bed and pulling David on top of her. They kissed again on the bed as their hands roamed each other's bodies, her hands pulling at his belt and fly while his hiked her red dress up to her hips, exposing her creamy thighs and red thong. His cock sprung free as she pushed his pants and boxers down just enough, and he tugged the crotch of her panties to the side, exposing her wet and waiting vagina.

"Do you have a condom?" David asked. If there was one thing growing up with his mother had drilled into his brain that he would never forget, even with his hormones raging, it was that.

Sarah shook her head and for a moment, David felt a panic set in.

"On the pill," she added, letting one hand slide between her legs to toy with herself as she waited on him. "I don't have any STDs."

That was good enough for him. He grasped Sarah by her hips, pulling her to the edge of the bed. Ensuring that her dress was still bunched around her waist and her panties pulled aside, he quickly sank the head of his cock into her waiting wetness, eliciting a cry of pleasure from both of them.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" Sarah panted, hands clawing at his shirt and chest.

Her pussy squished noisily as he began plunging himself into her, her ample pussy juice dribbling out from around his cock and onto the sheets. He scooped one of her B-cup breasts out of the confines of her dress, sucking on her taut pink nipple. From underneath him, Sarah's hips bucked up off the bed to meet him with each thrust.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck, yes!" Sarah cried out as he slammed himself home again and again.

Sarah was clearly a screamer, and it wasn't long before David had her crying out loudly in ecstasy. He was thankful they had the large suite in which to make all that noise, though he still wondered if the neighboring suites on the same deck could hear them.

Because of his earlier orgasm on the topless deck with Katherine, he was able to keep up a rapid, pounding pace without losing control too soon. He continued to fuck her in a number of different positions and brought her to several orgasms before he finally felt himself getting close. At that point Sarah was on all fours, her face pressed down into a pillow and her ass thrust up into the air. The skirt of her dress was still crumpled around her waist, and the bodice portion of the dress was just barely clinging to her body; both of her breasts had been pulled free of the dress and the straps were completely off her shoulders. David had discarded his slacks and she had, at some point, unbuttoned his shirt, though it still hung from his body. Sarah continued to moan loudly, her cries muffled by the bedding, but their frantic pace had exhausted both of them.

"Oh god baby," she whimpered, as he began to groan, signaling the approach of his orgasm. "Please... I can't cum anymore... give it to me..."

Momentarily reinvigorated by his impending climax, David renewed his pace, his hips slapping noisily against her buttocks as he filled her well-fucked pussy with his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he called out, feeling the telltale tightening in his testicles and the surge of pleasure that raced up his shaft. "Oh fuck, I... I.... fuck!"

Despite her exhaustion, Sarah let out one more excited squeal as he finally burst inside of her, unleashing a torrential orgasm that immediately left his cock throbbing with soreness afterward. The two young lovers collapsed in a heap of flesh onto the bed, sweaty and worn. The sheets - and her dress - were soaked in their commingled juices, and David had to struggle to ward off the increasing desire to sleep.

"Mmmm, baby," his blonde companion murmured sleepily, resting one hand lazily on his chest. "That was so good... I wish you could stay the night.... but..."

David didn't need her to finish, as he knew the "but" was her sister Lizzie, who could conceivably return later in the night and not be thrilled to find him occupying her side of the bed. Plus, David wasn't sure if either he or Sarah intended this to be anything but a thrilling one-night stand. Finding his pants and boxers, and making a token effort to appear presentable, he slipped out of Sarah's suite and headed back to his stateroom, hoping that his mother and Joe weren't planning to occupy the room that night.

When he reached the small cabin on deck seven, David was surprised to find the room completely empty, untouched from the way he and his mother had left it prior to dinner except that the staff had come by and turned down the sheets while they were out. He was too tired to think much of it, and a few moments later, had passed out on his bed by the window.

David wasn't sure what time it was when he was awakened by the sound of the door lock mechanism being clumsily operated from the outside. He prepared himself to complain loudly about being woken up in the middle of the night, but what he heard next stopped him entirely.

Madison didn't know how long she'd spent cuddling and flirting with Joe in their corner booth at the lounge on the promenade, or how many drinks they'd had. What she did remember was the feel of his fingers teasing their way up her legs underneath the table, and how good it felt when she uncrossed her legs for him, allowing him to press up into her dripping panties. It had been far too long since any man had touched her that way, and she was more than ready for him. It helped that she found Joe to be extremely handsome, with dark eyes that seemed to pierce right to her center. When he cupped one hand at the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss, she couldn't resist.

"I don't normally do this kind of thing," he whispered to her when they came up for air. It was a cliche, but she didn't care. Not with his fingers slipping underneath her panties and into her pussy, anyway.

"Oh god," she moaned, as slid one digit into her, up to the last knuckle. "Then I hope you'll make an exception for me."

Feeling as if she were at a distinct disadvantage, she groped along his body until she found his erection through his slacks, sizing up the hot, throbbing bulge. He wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, but he was certainly more than enough. With the music playing in the bar, nobody would hear anything as she unzipped his fly, slipping her hand into his pants and stroking his manhood.

"Oh yes," he gasped hoarsely. "Yes, I think we can definitely make an exception tonight..."

"Then let's hurry out of here," she whimpered, "before you make me cum right in this seat."

As they drunkenly stumbled into the first available elevator, she pressed the button for deck seven without asking Joe where his room was. Since the promenade was on deck five, she felt there was a good chance that her room would be closer. It took all of her restraint not to jump him right in the elevator.

Apparently the feeling was mutual for Joe, because as she tried clumsily to get her card key into the slot on the stateroom door, she felt him lift her dress from behind and press the exposed head of his cock against her ass cheeks while he fidgeted with the crotch of her panties.

"Joe!" she gasped. "Not here... just give me a few..."

Thankfully, the door clicked open and they were able to stumble in before she succumbed to the temptation to let him have her in the hallway. They never quite made it to the bed, as he pulled her into the bathroom and bent her over the sink, intent on picking up where he had left off in the hallway. This time, she was more than happy to oblige as he worked her panties down her legs, then pushed her skirt all the way up, revealing her bare ass cheeks, on which he planted a few playful smacks.

Stepping out of her discarded panties, Madison turned and seated herself on the ledge of the counter, spreading her legs and giving him a full view of her wet, pink pussy.

"Holy hell," he whispered, before unexpectedly leaning in and burying his face between her legs, his tongue lapping at the folds of her womanhood.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped, grabbing his hair and thrusting herself into his hungry mouth. "Oh my god, just like that..."

As he lay in his bed, David was torn between feelings of shock, disgust, and arousal. His mother and Joe were apparently too drunk and enamored with each other to notice that he had been sleeping at the far end of the room. There was no way he could drown out the sound of their foreplay, and despite the fact that she was his mother, he felt his cock achingly becoming erect once more as he listened to her moans.

When Joe emerged from between her legs, his face and chin shimmering with her juices, Madison hopped off the counter and quickly peeled herself out of her dress, letting herself stand naked before him.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" she asked, even as Joe began to suck and lick her D-cup breasts.