All Comments on 'Love & Peace Ch. 05'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 18 years ago
Too arousing for Romance?

Few romance stories are as graphic and arousing as yours, but that's not a complaint. It was like an added layer of excellence. I hope you find an appreciative audience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful Ending

This was a really wonderful story to read I enjoy it alot.Good job on the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
L+P 5

All tied up - and happy ever after. What more could we want?

Luke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the best!

Loved this story. Perfect ending. Thank you.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 18 years ago
Was wondering how it'd resolve.

I'm quite pleased with the resolution, too. It sounds very real: no deus ex machina, just people getting on with their lives and dealing with very real situations. Well *done*, Janie!

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
A super series !!!!

Janie, this was an outstanding tale of love. Your work is so good and your superb English has ensured that you are on my ‘favourites’ list and I will keep returning to check for new additions. Pete.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
What a quiet beautiful ending!

Once in a while a story plays a tune right on your old heartstrings. This was such a story. Even on a second read, I believe this story would grip your emotions just as hard. Terrific Read. Bittersweet Story!

tcmusetcmuseover 17 years ago
wonderful series

loved this series...sweet romance with hot sex. great combination! lovely.

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
beautiful

What a lovely story..Thank you!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Well, fuck Jessica.

She deceived him their whole marriage and all she gets is the house and a large settlement after being a bitch and a liar all along. And this sap just put up with her until he was screwed in his job and nearly lost out all around. What a misguided pussy he was, too. A real man would have been able to put down his grief over Louise a long time before he did. A good story, I just did not like some of the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous