Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter, his heart still twisted at the wonder of her.

He kissed her softly, and she rocked her hips back to present herself better as he nosed and chewed gently at the place where one of her legs met her body. There was a very gentle smell to the mist, like a woman, he thought, but even more so if that were possible. He found that the more he smelled of her, the more he wanted – no, wished, to smell. It was that gentle, he thought as he began to lick.

He groaned in his own pleasure as it passed through his tissues to find his bloodstream. This was phenomenal, he thought. He'd always loved to do this, but his return was feeling the woman's reactions. Maezou was stimulating his mind as well. A lick gave him a small surge of pleasure from her. Besides missing the act of copulation, he had missed this almost as much in his solitary life. He'd always done his very best to please the few women who had given him the chance at this. He'd never gotten much feedback, if any, and so had always thought that he must not have been very good at it, but the way that Maezou responded threw that idea out the window. She writhed and groaned, as her head rocked from side to side. He looked up her rippling pectoral muscles to the undersides of those beautiful breasts. His heart leapt as he caught sight of her pale, pretty nipples. They couldn't stand any higher than this, he thought, so he concluded that he was doing something right for her, and it made him incredibly happy.

He suddenly realized that there must be some mechanism to what she was putting out. It did far more than excite his mind. It was like nitro to his heart, and he felt his penis tingle and twitch of its own accord. The thing was attached to him after all, and he knew how that usually worked. If he was hard, and close to the one that he was with, a touch or a thought from him would make him contract a few muscles almost involuntarily – but not quite. Now that same machinery was on auto–pilot and twitched whether he did that or not.

The one thing that he had never been crazy about when he did this was that his manhood was left to fend for itself during the act, as though it was left stranded far from the action. Toby had always traded it off in his mind with practicality – if he wanted to do this right for somebody, well then, he preferred this angle and that was all there was to it. There wasn't much pleasure that he could derive from humping the mattress in a bed. But now, it didn't matter what he did, it was pretty happy about it. It didn't care; it no longer felt left out. He knew there was no way that he'd lose his erection, not with his heart thundering like this, and it feeling so good to him at both ends.

Maezou had wanted this from him since he'd mentioned it the night before. She just wasn't prepared for the way that she felt swept along again, and even more like this. She groaned and gasped, but had little time to think about it before the next strong wave was almost upon her. She felt that something here deserved a little thought from her, but she found the thoughts left far behind her in seconds whenever she began to even try to think. Last night, she could have thoughts – sometimes. Now? Not a chance, and once that came to her she abandoned thought processes altogether. It was hard enough to keep her breath, and soon, even that began to lag behind where she seemed to be headed. She was just beginning to enjoy the plateau that she seemed to be perched on. It was wonderful.

But then Toby paused for just the briefest moment and before she knew it, her chest heaved for breath again as one of his fingers slid inside her. Maezou let out the breath with a happy groan, and he paused again for just a half-second. She had a notion that he'd use another finger, and she was correct. She wasn't ready at all for the sensations which came to her because Toby had grinned softly to himself as he'd wet the second finger, crossing them before he pushed them in gently. There was nothing left for her to think with when he began to twist them. He moved up a little and his mouth rejoined the fray.

It almost became a rhythm, she noticed after a time with a little awe. He gave her quiet gentle pleasure along her nerves for minutes, four or five large thrills from different motions every time that made her moan quickly and maybe buck for a second or two, and that was about as much preparation as she could get before he drove her hard and then a wave that rocked her world crashed down on her.

Toby knew what he was doing. He was just astounded that she could handle one after another. Almost every woman in his past had grown sensitive after only one orgasm and how he got them there had seemed to play no part in it. He'd always felt as though the recess bell had rung, and he was now expected to stay far away from their sensitivity. He'd wondered sometimes if he was now supposed to go stand up against the wall while they recovered. It made him feel pretty unimportant, as though they couldn't wait to get done with the obligatory fucking. "Ok, one time, we're done now, Toby." They'd never said that to him, but it was what he heard every time.

He'd read of women who could have many and had always been a little disappointed that he'd never had a chance at one. He'd always been the type of man who would try hard to please a woman, he just felt as though he'd never really gotten a chance to do his best. He watched Maezou's chest heave and happily tossed the women in his past into a dumpster. They were like trying to play music on a cigar box. What he was looking at here when she was like this, well, this was someone worth a little sweat.

When he judged that she was tiring a little, he quickly softened the strokes of his tongue, and then went to seek out the other wonders that she had here. She groaned deeply as he sucked her lips out and nibbled, before grazing slowly – and very predictably - to the other one. It was driving her crazy, but he couldn't think about it for long, because he'd grin then and it would change things so that he lost the range of motion from his tongue. It was easier for him if he didn't grin. Toby's back grew wet from the effort, but he'd never wanted to do this as well in his life. She kept putting out that mist the whole time. His eyelashes were dripping with it. It was in his nose, and that alone was a wonder to him, how it smelled so good to him.

He opened his eyes again, and looked up as she reached for her nipples. This fascinated him. She was trying to get to a point where she could get higher from here again and so soon. He studied the motions of her fingertips intently as she tried things on herself. When he saw that she had found something that felt good to her, he tried to burn it into his mind for later – or right now, he thought. He reached to her, and gently pushed one of her hands away and took over himself. He was pleased that she liked it. His other hand stroked her thigh and belly, loving her, and loving how she felt to him. Her free hand stroked his hair, and she called out her love to him often.

And that - right there - made all the difference. All of this and the uncertainty and the slight nervousness in his chest – that made everything worth it to him. Toby sniffled once, trying to keep it quiet. He couldn't help how he felt. For once, he felt as though he was worth something to someone - someone very special. It was still the same thing to him, it wasn't what she was, or was able to do. It was her. For the first time in his life, Toby felt like a king.

He went back to her clitoris now. Staying away momentarily, he licked, and dipped and licked, before moving up to trill on it with his tongue. Her fog was still there, tiny droplets in his eyelashes bounced down when he blinked to join the rest of the moisture running from his face. Her legs went back further as his fingers went in, and then down again each time. He knew that he had her when she stomped her feet to the floor and bucked quickly. Toby followed along easily. She yelled very briefly, and he kept up his gentle attack as she arched her back, and lifted her hips up off the floor. It was almost as though she was presenting herself to him in complete submission, he thought, but then he tossed that notion. This was something different. Her feet slammed down again, one of them sliding down his arm and she lifted herself once more. Toby had never seen something like this. Her feet were on the floor and he had to move along to follow her as her lips floated in the air before him. She left him just enough room to stay with her. Aside from her feet, she was on her shoulders and her head – the rest she held up in front of him.

He held her bottom up and didn't let her go far in any direction as he worked his tongue as fast as he could. Her air left her as a soft cry, as quiet as a sleeping baby stirring in its crib. He knew that she was done and caught her as she went limp. He put her down very gently and moved beside her, picking her up under her shoulder blades as he sat down holding her to him. Toby held her with his now free hand cupping her mound gently. He ignored the cramp in his arm. His erection was still there, pinned between his abdomen and her lower ribs. It didn't care, it was still happy.

Toby was scared to death.

He felt her inhalation, and then after a few breaths, her eyelids fluttered and tickled his throat.

"T – Toby?"

"Right here," he whispered, as he rocked her.

"That was – I've never ... Oh Toby, I love you."

He kissed the red hair and felt the tip of her pointed ear graze his chin. "I love you too, honey. I hope I got that across to you," he said, "I was trying pretty hard."

Her arm rose over his shoulder to pull him tighter, "I felt it."

After a few minutes, she sat up, and asked him to sit cross-legged. She looked at his erection standing there and gave it a little stroke. She smiled as it throbbed in response, before seating herself carefully on him with her legs wrapped around him and her arms around his neck. She moved forward to wiggle and rub his penis with her mound.

She kissed him softly, "I wanted to do something there, but I didn't know if you'd want it. So I held back, but it was torture to do it. I should have asked. Do you like me there?"

He nodded, "I enjoyed doing that very much, Maezou. I loved that fog that you put out. That was new for me. It made me feel wonderful, like it was a drug and a heart stimulant at the same time."

"Well that's what I want to know right now, before we do that again, so I'll know the next time. I don't have to just have it like that. Remember what I said its other purpose was? I can spray it too, to get myself and a male wet if I'm being forced. When I was, ... I don't know, shaking at the end there, I wanted to spray, but I didn't want to offend you if I did. I thought that I'd let it go once and was terrified for a second."

"Is the spray the same thing?"

She nodded, "Yes, just a lot at once. See, we already are a couple, it's already milder. I hope it was right for you."

"It was great, Maezou, and when you're enjoying yourself you don't have to hold back. I wouldn't have been offended, I'd probably be thrilled, "He kissed her, "So you go ahead next time, baby, just let it go, ok?"

She nodded her thanks, and he stared in shock as she began to rise without moving anything. When she was high enough, she reached down for him to guide him in, and then she settled softly on him as they both groaned. "Lean back a little, if you can, Toby, only a little."

She groaned as she sat and wiggled herself, giggling, "I love having you there, finally. This is what I wanted for us last night. I'm so sorry that I think so slowly on these things, Toby, but I was afraid to miss anything, and anything that you do to me just feels so good to me that I just can't think at all."

Her motions were tiny, but it kept them both pleased. His eyes went wide as he felt a new sensation, and she smiled as she put her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

"I'm a little different from human women in this way too, I think. If I do this really hard right now, we may both find that we can finish without moving a muscle outside our bodies, I only need to lean a little, and I can have my pleasure too. But I'm doing this because there are more things that I need to tell you about. While we do this, I'm already getting my wish, Toby. Male demons are not as big as men, at least not most of them. The smaller ones carry around a big pole, but it's an illusion that all females can see through, though maybe it works for human females, I don't know."

She chuckled, "That's probably why demons of both sexes are miserable, though there are some monsters." she joked. "But right now, I'm measuring you inside me to find the best fit for us. All by yourself, you're very nearly perfect for me, but I'm making you fit the best that you can for us. You feel it, don't you?"

He nodded, and then smiled, "Just please, don't take any off."

"Never, "she sighed pushing down, "I'm only making you a tiny bit wider. You're already as long as I can take. If you stroke deep in some positions, you'll reach the end of me, and it'll hurt. I can feel that now. I just want you a bit thicker, and not even much. You're already the perfect mate for me, I'm pretty sure. But there are a few other things that you'll notice very soon. I've already begun to take your body's age back. When I'm finished, what I sit on now will be as it was when you were twenty-two. A human man is at his best at maybe eighteen, I have seen as I hunted, but no eighteen year-old lasts long. Your body was at its peak when you were about thirty, and that's where I'm going with it. So some parts of you will be twenty-two, and the rest will be thirty."

He looked down in shock, "Really?"

"Mmm-hmm, Now, I would have been happy to have you for my mate just as you were when you saved me last night. But I can make you better, and you'll learn to make yourself appear as you wish soon, anyway. But underneath, you'll be the way that I make you now, forever. Wait a moment now,"

She moved something inside her, and they both moaned at each other in pleasure. She kissed him with a small grin, "I couldn't resist. The reason that I do this is for both of us, and for something else. You took me as your slave, Toby. And I am a demon. I'm actually a pretty powerful one. I've never wanted it, but I've been strong enough for maybe the last thousand years to take over a few of the lesser hells myself easily. I just have no interest in it and I'll never want to. That doesn't change what I am, though."

She did it again, and it had the same result, but this time, Maezou sprayed onto him, and the effect was instant. They both started to stroke.

"Hold me Toby, hold me tight, and, Ohhh! Rise up on your knees."

He didn't think it was possible, but when he tried, he found that he could do it easily. "Are you floating or something?" he asked.

She smiled widely as she began to buck against him, "No Toby, you do that yourself. I knew that you could."

They hung onto each other as he laid her down, and then they started to pound together, each crying out the other's name. She rolled him on their sides so that they'd slow down a little. "Toby! Toby. I –I love you! Toby, listen. Oh, it will hurt you, but o - only a little, I think. A little slower, so that – so that you can get through th-this."

He had no idea what she meant at first, but as they went on, he began to notice that his muscles were beginning to cry out to him. He started to think about stopping, and as he slowed down, Maezou would sense it. She didn't want him to stop altogether. If this worked, she wanted him to go slowly to come through what she knew was coming, but not stop. She wanted his heart to keep moving blood. He wasn't listening much, so before he stopped, he'd feel that spray of hers again. The stimulant or whatever it was in there would drive him harder. His vision began to fade at one point. In the gathering darkness before him, he saw Maezou's eyes open wide.

"Toby, I love you so. Toby, don't stop now, don't stop. I need you now, Toby. Close your eyes, my love, and then you can do it. Oh, Toby..."

He tried. He sensed that she had something to be urgent about, and he tried with everything he had, but even with her spray soaking his balls, he didn't have much more left to give her. He had long ago forgotten about coming himself. Just as he couldn't go on, Maezou pulled him onto her for a moment, and then she lifted her knee as high as she could alongside him. She cooed to him, telling him how much she loved him, and how good what he was doing was for her.

She heaved them over, so that he was on his back. She was desperate; she feared that he now wouldn't survive this. Her binding was almost complete as far as that went, but what good would he be to her if he was dead from his own changes? She'd tried to tell him as much as she dared. With tears in her eyes, she just told him to lie back, "I will do the work for you now, Toby. If you need to concentrate, think only of that wonderful part of you inside me. Let me do it all now. I love you Toby. You don't know how much I love you."

She fucked herself furiously on him, as though her desperation could speed the change now. She'd felt an orgasm approaching many times in this, but with Toby looking so ragged, she'd done her best to push it away from her. She didn't know if she would care about anything anymore if her man didn't come out the other side of this. Her eyes filled with tears. Had this all been for nothing? Was this the final kick in the teeth for her? A demon bride who'd never even had her husband a day before she'd fucked him to death?

She looked down at his face as her heart broke for them both. She was to blame, she knew it. If she'd left well enough alone, this man who'd only wanted to help her would be alive. She closed her eyes and kept riding, though his penis was already getting soft within her. It was only her strong internal muscles that held him in now, and even that couldn't last much longer. She decided to keep going until he was out of her. She closed her eyes and wept as she humped him slowly, praying that the change would finish and that he'd live.

Invisible and unnoticed at the top of the stairs, Zele lay on the kitchen floor looking down with her own tears for them. It wasn't fair, she thought, but then so little of their lives had ever been fair right from the very beginning. She was very quiet, and Maezou didn't hear, but she whined quietly and it ended in a sorrowful groan.

Toby was down for the count. His heart still beat faintly, but he'd been unconscious for a minute or two now. The pain of his joints and most of all, his muscles was far from him now. Maezou stopped and hung her head, her tears running in steady rivulets from her eyes to her cheeks, and then onto her breasts to land near his solar plexus. She looked at him. Until now, she'd had the most wonderful man. Her quiet tears turned slowly into quiet keening. From there is was a short trip into wracking sobs.

Maezou had never known who or what caused the stars to wheel in the sky, or why there were hells and heavens. She wondered if the angels got any breaks where they worked. She now knew that her existence was only to do as she was told and be beaten, whether she did a good job or not. There could be nothing more for her, and she'd proven it by killing the only one who had ever shown her kindness, the only man she'd ever wanted so much to live.

Well, now she'd committed an act that would merit another eight thousand years.

Somewhere, some god must be laughing.

She wanted to lie on him, but was afraid that her weight might stop his shallow breathing. She slammed the heels of her fists against her thighs – she couldn't even lie on him in her grief. Maezou looked at his face again. What did it matter? He wouldn't come back to her now, it was only a matter of time. She still held him inside her, but he was too soft to even push against. She carefully lay down on his chest, keeping herself light. She kissed his chest over his heart, and then laid her cheek against it.