Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their breastbones were pressed hard together, her breasts pushed outward. Inside, just below the skin, two little souls touched. He lifted her slightly, and she let her legs down in her weakness and submission. Her tail fell to the sheets limply.

Zele groaned softly from her own gasping orgasm. As soon as she could, she resolved not to be seen here like this – splayed out wantonly on the floor, even if she had to drag her furry ass as she crawled away. She wanted her own male now, though it was likely a good thing that he wasn't here for the sake of the building's structural integrity. She hoped that she'd get to watch them again, but for now, she was so happy for her friends.

Maezou was totally his now; he owned her, body, heart and soul. She'd never been so happy and contented in her long life. A mix of their fluids was already beginning to seep from her, and from his scrotum there was a steady drip of her spray. They each heard their own hearts in their ears, and felt the other's in their breasts. Toby quivered as he gently lowered his bride to the sodden comforter. After a few minutes, he crawled to the wood-stove, and could barely lift the two logs, one at a time into the stove. As he reached for the door, he heard her rasp, "Wait," and looked to see her lying on her back, stretching her arm out to the glowing embers, and then heard the fire catch behind him. He closed the door, and crawled back to lie on top of her, carefully holding himself off by the thickness of his arms.

Maezou looked at the wound that she'd left and kissed it once, before waving her hand to leave it healed. He looked at her in such wonder and she reached out to grab the covers, before rolling them over the two of them, so they lay facing each other, her tail caressing his bottom. She kissed him softly, and held him to her as tightly as she could manage.

"Three things must be done, my lord," she whispered happily, and sighed, "my Toby."