Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at his hand, a wonderful piece of him. It had given her pleasure. Just a light touch from that hand had told her how he'd felt many times in what, until now, had been the greatest twenty-odd hours of her long life. It had even fed her when she'd been desperate to stop the thoughts which had risen in her. It had lifted her out of what would have been a freezing death.

Suddenly, she had an urge for a random act. Did he still live, after all? If he did, then she wanted to know if he still loved her. It was such a stupid little detail, but suddenly, she had to know. At least she could tell herself that they'd done the three things, even if they were a couple for only the briefest time. She sat back up slowly to give her muscles the time to pull his soft penis back in a little more. She didn't want to give it up for some reason, as though even that part of her wasn't convinced.

She took his hand and brought his arm to her face. She felt thin little tremors. Probably just nerves, she thought, or maybe he's pulling away from me in fear finally. She almost couldn't bring herself to do it, but then opened her mouth to bare her teeth, and bit down.

She could taste the blood. She swirled it around with her tongue against his skin. She felt his life hanging but that he still loved her. She didn't let go, she just didn't clamp as hard. She sighed, weeping. The man she was killing still loved her.

She felt another tremor, just as weak as the last. She tried to will her love to him somehow. Her mind cried out to his soul, screaming that she loved him and that she was sorry. She felt it there, weak and trembling, but she got no response. She knew it was getting ready to leave him. She had no idea where it would go, considering.

They were already bound, she told herself. She had no intention of letting him go like this and then going on alone. He could say what he wanted, but the time to tell her that he released her had to happen near to his passing and he was beyond much of anything now. When he passed, she hoped to see his soul as it left him. After that ... the thought of her own slow death was a welcome thought if it happened.

Her thighs were shifted slightly. She let go of his arm and looked down as she held it, stroking the bloody wound softly. She couldn't see anything, and her gaze began to drift back to his face. Then she looked back at his abdomen. He was different. With her free hand, she touched the muscles there. They were even firmer and more defined than they'd been before. She'd loved how he was in good shape even before this. At almost forty-nine, he'd had nothing to be ashamed of before, but now ...

She looked elsewhere. He had changed, she saw it. She reached back to touch his thigh, then leaned forward to feel his chest and shoulders. Everything was firmer – harder. She looked at the wound on his arm and then lifted it to taste a little more. He still lived – and he still loved her. The sense was so strong now that she bit again.

His abdomen moved. She was almost lifted off him. His breathing became deeper, and she reached to touch his face.

"Toby?" she sniffled, "Please Toby, come back to me." She looked at his arm again and healed the wound with a slow kiss. She held it to her face with a bit of hope, but stared at it when she'd felt a pulse.

Her hand over his heart told a new story now. The engine was running - she could feel it. It was running now at a fast idle on all cylinders. She lay down on him again, telling him of her love for him, begging him to return.

Pleading for him to know her when he did.

She gasped. He was beginning to swell inside her. He almost slipped out from the angle as he stiffened. She eagerly shifted herself and cautiously pushed back. The response was instant. He swelled again, and it twitched! She began to hump him very slowly and with all the love that she could put into it. The next contraction swelled it fully, and with a cry, she lifted herself almost off, and then slammed herself down as far and as hard as she could, tightening everything on the way down.

His chest heaved as he inhaled, and his eyes flew open.

"Toby!" she cried.

Zele jumped to her feet and stared. She wanted to fly to them in her joy, but she held back, remembering many times when her happy arrivals had upset things. Cavern walls came to mind, as well as a wrecked house or two so she remained and watched. She decided that if he showed signs of knowing her friend, then she'd go check the house again. If he attacked her, not recognizing her at all, Zele would wade in to protect Maezou before he learned of his new strength. She knew her friend. It was a chilling thought to her what he could manage if he'd only gotten a small portion of hers from this. If this had been anything like the mirror transfer that she'd heard about from Maezou's mother ...

Toby looked at Maezou in a disconnected sort of way for a few seconds and she froze, not knowing what to do.

Then he smiled and looked confused. Maezou began to weep.

"You look better to me every time that I see you." He gave a tentative thrust, and there was a lot of love in his gaze. Maezou burst into tears, shocking him. She shook her head, "I thought I lost you. Are you all right?" She reached the bottom of a stroke and put a little wiggle into it for him. Her tail slid over his legs as though it was welcoming him back too.

"I feel – different, somehow. I don't know what, but you sure feel great to me, and it's so good to see you."

She wiped her eyes, "You feel pretty great yourself. I've never been so happy to see someone alive. It's so good to see you, Toby. I love you." She smiled down at him, wiping her tears with her arm. "You look fantastic. I fell in love with you the way that you looked before, and it's a good thing. If I'd seen you looking like this, I'd have kept passing out on your couch. Do you want to see?" She flung her arms around her and the walls turned into reflective surfaces. He turned to look, but she slammed herself down again and sprayed.

She just couldn't help it, she was over the moon to have him back.

Outside, something happened that was very unusual for blizzards. Zele listened to the dull rumble of thunder and knew that lightning now flashed from cloud to cloud. It told her that Maezou's mother was laying it on heavily for this, the time of their greatest vulnerability. She smiled a little at it as well. She knew that no human, no demon, nothing could even get near during this time if they could even get a sense of where to search. She'd seen for herself what the mighty storm demon could do with lightning in a fight and the remnants were never pretty.

Zele forgot about the rest of the house. She sank back down to watch this loving.

He grabbed her hip with one hand, and thrust into her hard with a deep grunt. She groaned and wiggled, as she beckoned him up to her. As he rose, she looked into the beautiful eyes, and saw them lidding with lust for her. She hung onto him and began to buck against him. He moved his hands to her back.

"Trust me. "he said, "Lean back against my arms."

With a sigh, she threw herself back and he lowered her down so gently after crossing his legs. When her head and shoulders were on the comforter, he slid his hands to her hips one at a time, holding her as he rose onto his widely-spread knees. She looked up at him just in time to see Toby's transformation into her very own private fucking machine. He began to pound her against him hard and fast. She moaned and sighed as she watched him and tried to get used to the constant motion from the way that he moved her as though she weighed nothing. She noticed all of the changes that were in her field of view. Everything that she saw pleased her and added to her lust.

To her view, Toby had been a tank before this. Now ... the only word which kept coming to her was beast, her own wonderfully lust-filled beast who wouldn't stop now for anything. She could see that in his fire-filled eyes. She knew that he still loved her, and she knew that he felt her love for him. That was evident in his gaze as well. But stop? Now? The beginning of the apocalypse wouldn't stop Toby. She knew he'd screw her right on through the other side of that before he even took a look around. She reached up and felt the muscles and tendons in his forearm as he worked. If she could, she'd have taken that hand of his and sucked each of his fingers hungrily, whimpering the whole time to tell him how she felt.

So many wonderful sensations flooded her, but they weren't as important to her as what they were doing, this timeless act between them and what it meant in this second of the three things. The knowledge of that only made her hungrier for him. Maezou laughed out loud as she compared this to the hopeless attempts of the demons who had used her before she was strong enough to prevent it. No matter what they'd have wanted to call it when they'd forced her, they were all pathetic compared to this one powerful male.

No sneering pit master, no arrogant lord in any of the places that she'd been could do what her own new lord was doing for them both now.

They'd been different when they'd started last night. There were common things in their hearts that she'd seen, but there had always been the differences. A lot of those differences had now been swept aside and replaced with similarities. Maezou beamed with pride as she searched for and felt his power. There was still more for her to do, but even now, her Toby was a male version of herself in many ways. He was still Toby, but though he was as yet unaware of it, he was now much more of the demonic version of himself, and she planned to raise him up until he became the demon lord that they both needed him to be so that they could live without fear anywhere.

She chuckled, who better to mate with than one who shared her lust and pleasure as though through a mirror whose only effect on the reflection was gender and the physical differences that went with that? She wondered how he'd look with hair the color of hers. It was something to think about later. For now, she luxuriated in this pure pleasure and lust and how wonderful it felt to have him inside her at long last.

She laughed again and squeezed one of her nipples just so. She glanced up at Toby's face before she did it again to make sure that he saw, knowing how her expression must look to him as she reveled in this. Her heart swelled for him at another thought.

He was finally claiming what was his.

By her will, by his love and hers, by his limitless desire to help her, and above all by his right from their binding she was his, and there surely couldn't be a finer demon male anywhere.

This was for Toby, she decided, but it was more than that. This was the real standard. This was where the bar was well and truly set. After eight thousand, three hundred years ...

This was what it was to be well-fucked.

Zele squirmed a little on the kitchen floor. Lying here on her front like this gave her a great view - as long as she kept quiet, she warned herself. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She couldn't believe that she was watching this, since it really was a private moment for them. Zele stared and smirked to herself as she rolled just a little bit to one side so that she could reach back.

She couldn't believe that she wasn't already frigging herself.

Maezou felt him slide in and out, so hard now that she could almost predict the sensations from every vein in that wonderful part of him with each stroke. She noticed the slight slap of his scrotum against her cheeks far down with every thrust. Pure maleness, she thought, what a wonderful thing.

Maezou was so happy to have him back. He'd been her rescuer out in the cold, her redeemer and knight when he'd helped her to begin her binding so that she'd be safe. She knew that he'd likely give her a self-effacing argument if she said it in his presence, but he was also her liberator. He was her friend and she supposed that now she could give him the title of husband, as odd as it sounded to her. It had been his notion, but she could see it and now it fit. Right now, he was finally the lover that she'd wanted him to be. He'd never accept it willingly, but he was also her lord.

Another thought came to mind as she watched in bliss. With her legs wrapped around him like this, she was his completely. It was what she wanted to be right now and any time that he gave her the slightest hint that he wanted this from her. All she could do was watch his muscles work while she wrapped her tail around his wrist tenderly. All around the room, the candles flared brightly, the flames rising to impossible heights for such small candles. Again and again they flared. Maezou sighed, gurgling deep in her throat. Between Maezou and Zele, two females watched from different points of view, but they had the same thought at the same instant.

He was magnificent.

But he was still her Toby and he proved it to her. She was content to let him fuck her for his own pleasure. She was happy just to have her new husband back, though this was feeling exquisite. In the middle of it, he amazed her by looking at her with a mixture of lust, and love and caring, and he just growled, "You need to get more pleasure out of this. I can't do it for you while I hold you here, use your hand, Maezou."

From him it had sounded like a command. What could a poor demon girl to do but obey?

"Yes, lord," she sighed, smiling, and she reached for her aching nub. As she felt herself rising to this feeling, she said, "Look at your eyes, Toby!"

He looked at himself in the now-mirrored wall, and then at her eyes as he saw them looking at him with such desire, exactly the same.

He picked her up as though she weighed no more than a pillow and held her as he stood higher on his knees slamming her. There was no room for her hand and she felt her clitoris being ground and pounded by him. Maezou hung on close to his ear, almost desperate now. Toby stopped thrusting and held her tightly as he moved her around so that she ground all over his pubic bone. He was still deep inside her, he just wanted for her to get more out of this.

She pulled back only once to look into his eyes with an open-mouthed grin that she knew showed him her wicked teeth. He grunted and smiled back at her, so she pulled herself higher for a moment to lick his ear and speak to him in a soft double-voice that he'd never heard from her before. It was a voice that she'd seldom used and couldn't recall the last time that her vocal cords had felt this way to her, since it was her true voice. It was the pure sound of Maezou feeling secure, loved, and happy, three states which had almost never occurred for her. The rest of the time, meaning all of her life, she'd had to load her voice with implied threats, or in Toby's case, a tone that he might like to hear. But now, well what the hell was there to hide anymore between them?

"I love you so."

It wasn't much, and yet it was as well. She might as well have sent tiny tendrils of her love to ensnare his heart and grow around it until it was covered in solid oak. There was no spell or incantation or anything other than an emotional statement of fact on her part, but the effect of her soft words from Toby's side of it bound Toby to her as much as anything could have done and likely more. Though he'd been plowing her hard and now held her for these small pleasureful motions grinding against each other, he now pulled out a bit and then kissed her cheek softly to let her know he'd heard as he sank himself slowly into her as deeply as he could. When her soft moan ended, he felt her smile against his cheek.

"Come on, Snake Eyes, "she said breathlessly, "come fuck your demon girl to pieces."

The statement pushed them both to the edge, and a few strokes threw them over. They bellowed and shrieked at each other, but their tongues connected and danced in the air between them after a second. It took nothing from the growls they shared. Her tail whipped around so quickly before slipping in to tickle under his scrotum. Toby let her slide down so that she hung impaled on him as he jerked upright. He hit her cervix once and it hurt so that she saw stars, but Maezou didn't care right then, she was too far into this now and held his head in her hands as she gasped and tried desperately to lick his mouth and cheek.

Without missing a beat, Toby moved one of his hands to take more of her weight and looked at the other one over her shoulder for a second or so. His hands now looked as hers did. He was losing control to the animal rutting of this, but every once in a while, he had a lucid thought. He knew what he wanted to do, but with these claws? He was instantly looking at long and strong fingers. Toby tried to kiss the moving target that was Maezou and knew that he was so close to his release that he had only a string of moments left.

He reached with his free hand and gripped her tail just where it joined her. Maezou's eyes opened wide and she began a gasp. He pounded her as fast as he could and squeezed her tail a little. The gasp became a deeper whistling inrush. He tried to rut even faster then and forced his middle finger between those marvelous flanks of hers. Maezou's response was a whimper, but neither of them could slow up now. Toby curled his finger to line up the tip against the opening there and though every part of him that he was aware of hummed in effort and pleasure, he managed a mental grin to himself and pressed that finger just enough to barely penetrate her.

She howled his name because it was the only word that she had left. Her vaginal muscles clamped tightly and Toby roared in response. All that Maezou knew was that her man was back, it was far better than good between them and if there was any more love, lust and joy in this, she'd likely die herself. Vocal communication systems were down and all they had now was to cry their love to each other to the extent which their animal grunting could convey as she felt the first of his contractions throb deep inside her.

Lying on her front at the top of the stairs, Zele forgot herself and groaned. Her knuckles rapped the floor sounding like a woodpecker as her widely spread paw rubbed and the two middle fingers flew in and out of her. She was panting hard, but she needed to finish soon or she'd hump herself on the banister if she had to and she didn't care if she rubbed the varnish right off it then. She amended that thought as she threw herself onto her side, her furry legs spread wide as she worked at it while watching the end of this show sideways with her head hanging over the top step. If this didn't work in about another minute, she didn't care if she left the banister smoking when she was done.

After the first two contractions, Maezou lunged for his shoulder and bit down as she came herself, her fluid spraying them both as it hissed hotly between them. He roared, and slammed her even more. There was so much love in the taste of his blood that it hit her like a truck and she screamed into his flesh. She contracted with everything she had, and he swelled more, as he sent even more semen into her. The fire in the woodstove roared for a moment while the candles burned like roadside flares.

They froze motionless and trembling, both covered in sweat as the last of his gush was sent on its way to her. It might have been a tablespoonful or two and she knew it, but to Maezou it felt like a gallon for the length of time that she'd felt him pumping. All that she felt within her was the slight coolness of it. She felt nothing of its arrival beyond that, and she didn't care. It made her happy that he was still a little cooler than her. She just knew that she'd gotten it, all of it, the very first of his demon seed. She didn't give a flying fuck right then what it meant - or didn't - to any other creature in the universe. Here and now, to her, there surely couldn't be a more precious fluid.