Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck that, she thought, she'd waited a month for this first real taste.

In time though, she began to push a little, nudging and driving Imogen along. The end was even better. Bonny had to actually try to hang on to those wonderful haunches as Imogen's ass seemed to almost float for her while the blonde held the edge of a pillow in her teeth as she screamed, not wanting to wake the neighbors.

When it was done, Bonny crawled up that body, feeling like she did the very first time that she'd made another woman come. She was tired now, but it had been worth the wait. Imogen surprised her again as she showered Bonny's wet face with her kisses.

Bonny kissed Imogen even as she was smiling, "Welcome to the club."

"What club?" Imogen smiled back.

"Bonny's club."

"Thanks Bonny, thank you so much," Imogen said, almost in tears with emotion, "I've been such an idiot. I want to try with you."

"No you don't," Bonny said, kissing Imogen very softly for a moment and putting a lot into the quiet message of it, "It's way late to give you lessons tonight. Right now, you're gonna be Bonny's good little baby girl and roll over onto your stomach."

Imogen was confused, "But, ... why?"

"It's like I said," Bonny whispered patiently, "we're all tired. I know that I'd love your first try, but first tries deserve the best chance, and even though you're a girl, there's things I want to teach you as you do me. Right now, you just roll over and lie still for me, Iomogen.

I think we've finally gotten to where we all can see what we have together. I'm going to put my baby to sleep."

"No you're not, "the larger girl said, "I don't like to sleep on my stomach."

"That's funny," Bonny grinned, "I see you sleep that way all the time. I like to watch you sleep. It reminds me that when I really needed it, I pulled some amazing luck out of myself from somewhere - probably my ass. Now roll over for me."

Imogen even had a mild urge to argue, but she rolled over.

She understood very soon after as Bonny nudged her thighs apart and lay down again to lick Imogen's anus very softly.

Imogen moaned in pleasure, but Bonny didn't want to maximize it. She just kept on, nuzzling and licking right through Imogen's soft sighs and moans. Imogen relaxed under Bonny's kisses and was asleep within ten minutes.

Bonny waited a little longer and moved very slowly and carefully to pull the covers over the one she could finally tell herself was her girl. She resisted the impulse to leave a soft kiss on Imogen's shoulder.

Instead, she crept closer to Dusty and sucked him quietly until he came for her. She moved up then, staying still dutifully as he licked her face clean.

She lay down on her side facing away from Dusty because she wanted to gaze at Imogen before she closed her eyes. His face came into her view from over her shoulder.

"You have what you wanted, I think," he whispered.

She reached up to hold his head against hers for a moment. "Yeah," she sighed softly, "Now I feel like we're three as you said this morning. Now I finally feel like I really belong to somebody - and there are two of you. I'm your woman, just like your other one is and you're our guy.

He moved back to lie down again and she felt his heavy arm as it reached over her. He pulled her gently and she moved back until she felt him close all the gaps, wrapping her in his body until his head rested above hers. She moved to lift his arm a little and he allowed it as she placed his hand over her breast and said goodnight.

---------

The next day was Saturday and they were out at the open air market doing their shopping. Bonny didn't make a big thing out of it, but she split her time between staying with Dusty and standing near Imogen as they both explained what to look for in fresh produce. Every now and then, she'd lay her hand over Imogen's hip as they leaned a little to look at something and Imogen said and did nothing about it.

"I still care out in public," she said afterward, "But not much. We've changed a little and I like it. But the way that I see it, I wouldn't like it if I had to look at one of those clingy couples hang all over each other while I'm shopping. I don't care what they are gay, lesbians, or straight.

I take your little touches as your way of letting me know where you are, that's all, just like Dusty always does it by standing so that he's against me just a little. I like that."

With their things packed into Dusty's saddlebags and Imogen's knapsack they left to go home, but Bonny pulled Imogen aside.

"Hey, there's a store around the corner that I want to check out. I've been working for a couple of weeks and I want to go there."

Imogen asked, but Bonny wouldn't say, "There's something that I'd really like your ideas on, that's all. It's just around the corner."

Imogen stared when they got there for a moment, "You wanna blow your money on videos?"

"No, Imogen" Bonny said in a low voice, "These days, I'm happy all the time thanks to you two. I live in a porno with you, don't I? That's not all they sell here. Can we go inside? I feel a little stupid standing out here."

--------

Imogen didn't get it as Bonny pointed. She leaned in and whispered, "Bonny, you've got to be kidding me, ... at least a little, no? Why do you want one of those?"

Bonny turned away and walked back outside to where Dusty waited. Imogen watched her, knowing that she'd said something wrong and it had completely ruined Bonny's hopeful mood.

"I'm very sorry if I said something stupid just now," she said. Bonny nodded but said nothing as she turned to go.

Imogen reached for her arm, "Please tell me? I think I've hurt your feelings or something and I'd never want to do that. What's wrong?"

Bonny looked down for a moment, "I didn't want one to fuck you with. I wanted to get a smaller one because I see that you like it when Dusty does it in your ass for you. I can't take what he has there for sure.

I was hoping that you might want to fuck me with it."

Imogen's light blinked on at that, "Well then let's get one. I'd do that for you."

But Bonny shook her head, "Forget it. I don't want it anymore."

Imogen tried a few times to reassure Bonny, but eventually, Bonny just asked her to please stop mentioning it. They walked home in silence.

--------

Florida, three days later

They were just deciding on dinner, now that Bonny had gotten home safely with the others. It had taken a while to get her calmed down, but she was fine now, or almost. Having no car and with Imogen gone on a night flight with Dusty, she'd decided to walk to a diner not too far from the airfield and it hadn't gone well. She knew that she was in trouble as she'd gotten up to leave.

She'd been followed all the way back by four men and she'd had to run the last half mile across the field after scaling the perimeter fence. Fortunately, Imogen had landed ten minutes before and she and Dusty were looking for her just then.

His sudden appearance had changed things in her favor, but two of them had seen it as a need to pull guns. Dusty was largely immune to bullets and it hadn't gotten quite that far before the cops showed up, called by the controllers in the control tower. But it had shown them a few things.

Dusty would have had to change and kill all of the fools and in clear view of the control tower binoculars. Bonny had been thoroughly freaked out, but it had shown her that she was a little different now. One of the men had grabbed her by the arm and she'd swung in fear and desperation and almost laid him out flat on his back.

"We're getting cell phones," Imogen said, "We need to be able to talk to each other if we're not together. And we're taking cabs too."

There was a knock at the door and Imogen was about to ask Bonny to answer it, but a look at her showed her staring at the closed door with near-terror written all over her face.

Dusty turned into the wolfhound again and Imogen stepped to the door and asked who it was.

"Abi," said the one on the other side, and she opened it.

The demon walked in then but he hadn't come alone. There were two others with him, though one of them was plainly almost as terrified as Bonny.

Abi wasn't pleased by the look of him and the third one through the door as he almost pushed the frightened one just looked mean. Imogen closed and locked the door. Dusty shifted back into his natural form.

As they passed by on their way in, the mean-looking one nodded to Dusty. All that he said was "Pilot" by way of greeting.

Abi asked Imogen and Dusty in a quiet double-voice what they were doing. "I provided money so that you could get training. I see that you're progressing well with it, but what are you both doing here? The focus is to learn, not play house."

Imogen and Dusty both tried to tell of it at the same time, and he only said, "Silence!"

They stood and waited while Abi looked as though he was trying to contain his annoyance for a moment. He held his hand up while looking at Bonny, who was more frightened than ever.

She felt his probing in herself and though she was frightened, she calmed herself after a moment and was able to hold his gaze.

He nodded to her then, "I knew that you had the sight, but I didn't know how strongly the rest was in you. On the table, you'll find a large sketchpad and pencils. I would like you to look at the picture that you'll find under the pad.

What you'll see there is one of my soldiers standing next to a human woman. Think of tactical clothing, something like soldiers might wear here or what a member of a SWAT team might wear. Don't worry about footwear; just assume they'll have combat boots. The demon requires nothing but combat pants and a vest with pockets which you'll add later.

I want you to sketch them on the pad and draw your ideas for this clothing on them, if you would, Miss Bonny Polk. Try to imagine yourself having to make the clothing as well. There's a lot at stake in it for you, if you want to stay with the others."

Bonny stared at him and on her, it was a strange look. It came from seeing a demon like Abi for the first time. She'd seen others around here and there in her life, but she'd never seen one like him. He stood in the shape of a large man, but she could see him clearly as he really was. That was one thing, but there was something else in her expression and it was from wondering if he was given to making jokes like this or if he was just nuts.

"I haven't drawn anything like that since I was in highschool," she said once she'd found her voice, "I haven't sewn anything in two years."

Abi didn't look disappointed; he just looked rather bored and reluctant to try to think of ways to convince her without any threats in it, since he knew that it would influence her ability.

"I know all of that," he said, "I got that from one look. I also know that your mother was a fashion designer at one time and you learned from her. She didn't work at it much, because her job was more of a buyer, but she did teach you after she saw that you'd turned the doodles of your childhood into something which revealed your artistic talent.

You know that Imogen and Dusty will leave when she's ready. I'm thinking of offering you something with which you might earn the right to stay with them, since that need is written all over you."

He pointed at the table, "So please, do it for yourself, if it's really that important to you. You are already partly in another plane. You might find it rather ... difficult to live here alone like that once Imogen and Dusty are gone, I think."

She walked over, looking at the others and the other newcomers as she went and she lifted the pad and stared at the illustration. "Who's the woman?" she asked, "and why isn't she wearing anything in this?"

"Somebody I've seen from a distance and we've talked in her dreams," Abi replied, "I haven't met her yet, but I will when the time's right. And I don't know if you've noticed or anything, but she's wearing more than you are in that picture. Please begin now, Bonny."

Bonny began to doodle and giving it some thought, the sheet with her preliminary doodles was torn off a few moments later as she began to sketch, stopping frequently to refer to the picture. As she did that, every now and then she'd look at the others who stood near the far wall. She regarded the cowering one for a few seconds, only long enough to see that the other one near him wasn't threatening him or hurting him in any way. He only stood there looking mean.

She went back to her sketching, knowing enough about Abi from what she thought that she'd read in her books but mostly from hearing Dusty and Imogen talk about him. She glanced up at Abi for an instant and saw that he was looking at her with a smile.

He turned to the others, "I'm going to tell you something. From right now, if Bonny can do what I asked, I have a job for her. I also have a job for all of you here.

Whether Bonny can do what I want or not, there will be no others allowed into your lives, other than possibly one and that doesn't much depend on me and I'll say little to nothing about it anyway.

Your training comes before anything else, Imogen, though I'll allow that you do seem to have found your way between you all.

That's one of the reasons why I'm here tonight. I wonder if it would be too much to ask for a little dinner."

Imogen looked a little worried then, "We only shopped for us three. I don't think there'll be enou -"

"Oh sure there will," he chuckled, "I'm not about to turn water into wine or anything here, but swiping groceries from a store a few blocks away on my way over wasn't hard to do."

He pointed to the paper bags on the floor in the kitchenette which hadn't been there a moment before, "Just whip something up with Dusty while I bore you with a few details."

Dusty looked in the bags and found more of what they'd bought earlier in the day - a lot more, so he got to work as Imogen walked over to help him.

"One way or another, what almost happened tonight made me decide that I'll need to protect my investment a little better. Even if Bonny there doesn't want to go with you or fails my little test there, she almost came to some harm tonight and it's not a stretch to think that it could have gone a lot worse.

If something unfortunate had happened to her, then your progress would have suffered for it. Humans especially tend to have difficulty if they're grieving or even just upset because someone dear to them was harmed. That's what I'm facing - even though I gave you no permission to do what you've done between you.

"The smaller one huddled on the floor there is a faun in reality. He's not a demon at all. I've just hidden him this way for a little while. If he ever grows a set, I might let him keep the ability, but we'll have to see. His younger sister came to live on the same craft that you'll be flying one day. She's been gone from her home for over a year living among some troops of mine, and her brother got it into his head that I was holding her against her will.

It wasn't true; I actually didn't know that she was there, living with a family of demons who'd taken her in. I only found out about her recently. Someone like a faun wouldn't last long where I spend a lot of my time on Earth."

He chuckled, oblivious to the discomfort and fear in what looked to be a slim young man of about nineteen or twenty.

"Anyway, it seems that the fauns in the neighborhood there have more luck than brains. Look at him there. I've told him several times over the past few days that I'm not going to eat him or turn him over to anyone who would. I'd decided to go for a walk outside of the abbey where I live when I'm here. The sentries opened the gates and there he was, stuck where he'd been, right up against the gate where no one could see him.

He'd been there for over an hour trying to get up the foolish courage to knock.

If he had knocked it would have been the last thing that he'd have ever done. But it was his luck that I came out then.

He's here so that I don't have to devote the loss of two soldiers to keep him out of the mitts of the others. He's also here as bait."

Abi smiled, "The way that I want this to go is that I have four pilots, counting me. I don't want to put somebody else through that learning curve that you're on Imogen. Not everyone is like you, my dear.

But I know someone who I think can be swayed and pulled into working for me and being happier herself. She had a good career as a transport pilot in your air force for a time. When she left that, she decided to pursue what she'd always wanted to do, and that was to teach school.

The trouble with that was that she has just a tiny little kink in her, the same as many people do of one sort or another. Her own personal problem was that her little fantasies were getting in the way of her teaching. She was just smart enough to get out before something unfortunate happened.

You see, she likes the figments of her fantasies young. As you might imagine, that sort of thing is frowned upon here, but she caught herself in time and found a way to teach for a living in a way and a place where she knew that she wouldn't be tempted, which I suppose was a good solution for her.

Luckily, she still has her fantasies, and I'm about to offer her a way to live them with a young person who IS safely of age but appears to be just what she's always dreamed of."

He pointed to the young man with a wide smile, "But I needed one who could appease another one of her yearnings. She's always had wishful fantasies of knowing what to humans is a mythological creature. It's a stupid notion, since they obviously exist. Fauns are very rare these days, but they've been here longer than humans. There's almost always at least a grain of truth to a legend.

So for my little plan, he's going to pose as a friend of Bonny's and an acquaintance of yours, Imogen. You and Bonny will introduce him to her and he'll take an introductory flight at a time when she's there but hasn't got a student booked. I think you'll only have to let her see him a time or two and it'll be as good as done."

Imogen looked over at the young man and then at Abi, "There are three female instructors on the staff there. Which -"

"You know her quite well, Imogen," Abi smiled, "It's Holly Hernandez."

Imogen's eyes widened, "You mean - "

Abi nodded, still smiling. "You only have to introduce her. I'll make sure the rest happens."

Bonny had been listening as she sketched furiously, but now she stared as well. She looked over at the young man and then her eye was drawn to the other one again, a man of maybe sixty, though he sure didn't look like any sixty year-old that she'd ever seen.

He wasn't tall or large, particularly. He was just very lean and fit. For some reason, she got the sense that he was also uncommonly strong for somebody of his stature. He didn't look at her. In fact, he actually appeared to be avoiding possibility of making eye contact with her, though he certainly didn't look nervous in any way.

He looked like the kind of man - if she let her imagination take over for a second - who liked to chew up hot rivets and spit out razor blades.

Before breakfast, of course.

She'd been glancing at him for a moment now and then, puzzled and a little troubled too. She just couldn't really tell why.

But after a moment, the pencil in her hand fell from her grasp as she saw what was underneath the illusion. There were three sides to him. She just couldn't tell which of them were illusions.

Abi stepped over and asked Bonny if she was done, but she didn't answer. He reached and turned her head to face him noticing that her eyes swiveled as he did it to stay locked on the other one for as long as she could.

"I know that you think that you know something about me, Abi said, "Whatever you think that you know, I'd like to point out something here.