Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi leaned in slowly and kissed her cheek softly, "Let me tell you something, Sarah. I've been around a long time and I've learned a few things. Humans like you are magic - you truly are. You pretty much own the whole planet - at least as far as you know and by what you see."

Sarah wasn't certain of it at first, but now she felt what was against her belly stirring and she knew that it was going to harden. It was a thrill of fear - and hope at the same time while she listened to him.

"Humans got this far because they can adapt to almost anything. And hope Sarah! Humans have a never-ending supply of it, most of them anyway. Only a dog looking at his master eating dinner has more hope than just about any breathing human."

He smiled at her, "It's true! It's one of the many things that I admire about your kind. Ok, I'm busy a lot of the time, so I don't really care about a lot of you. But I do like you."

He gave her a little nudge with it, just because it felt good to him to do it.

"Can I , ... " she was very hesitant, "Can I touch it?"

Abi smiled and moved a little, reaching down to straighten things and Sarah moved against him, liking the feel of his hard shaft against her from far below the bottom of her breastbone to where she felt the tip, just nudging her under one breast.

"You feel as though your best years are behind you, so you feel diminishing hope from that. Can I mention the things you don't like? I'm not going to make fun. I think a woman at your age is just entering her best years, unless she's had a really hard life so far."

Sarah nodded as she reached to hold the nicest-looking prick that she'd ever seen, "Go ahead, your list can't be as long as mine."

He shook his head and kissed her on the lips once, "You're not getting it. I really do believe that. You haven't had that kind of life, bent over working crops from dawn to dusk just to stay alive and feed your kids. Your life here has been more of settling.

Your bum isn't the way that it used to be. How's this?"

Sarah's eyes opened as she felt something. She reached back with one hand, but Abi was already nodding.

"Firm, huh? No more cellulite on your thighs either. Just walk a lot more from now on. Don't sit down all day if you can help it. That stuff shows up naturally, but it's worse if you don't move around. Let me tell you something. Your hips are there along with your wonderful new ass so that you'll attract a mate - and I don't give a shit what's between their legs.

Once that happens, you'll feel better. It's maybe a little bit late for you, but they're also there to make kids.

You don't like your nipples or your breasts. Hey, gravity works all the time. Hold your breath."

Sarah's eyes flew open wide again. "Can I look?' she whispered.

"Sure," he smiled, loving the sound of her happy gasp the second time. He said nothing, but he removed the crow's feet near her eyes and the lines from her forehead and the edges of her mouth so that she wouldn't look quite as ready to frown.

Sarah moaned from deep in her throat and she bent down to begin sucking him.

"Hey," he whispered, "You don't have to do that."

She looked up, "I want to."

Abi chuckled, "Well I want to help you onto this thing and fuck you, but I don't give in to all of my urges."

"We can do that," Sarah nodded, "I'd love to."

He kissed her again, not allowing himself to give in to what her tongue sought to get him to respond to. "Just suck me, Sarah, if you really want to. Be sure to help yourself along with your hand. I didn't do these things with any expectation."

Sarah did her best for him. She'd never have thought of herself as an expert at this, but she'd done it before, once in a while. When he came, she swallowed more eagerly than she'd ever done. Well, actually, she'd never swallowed semen before in her life, thinking that it was gross.

"When you find someone - and you will, Sarah," he breathed into her ear as he kissed her there, "Be sure to do this for him if he does you well in bed. The one that I'm thinking of is the sort who would give a lot sometime to spend half a day licking you, just because he'll love the sounds that you make - since you'll never hold them back again if you know what's good for you - and the way that you'll move under his tongue."

Sarah nodded as she worked at finishing him up.

He moved forward again and Sarah stepped into his arms, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Abi smiled "and thank you as well. You're a very good cocksucker, Sarah. Don't you ever think that you're not."

He pointed at everything, "Just don't do this shit anymore. Take it down. I only felt a little bit of a pull and I was curious. If you'd have gotten it right, you wouldn't even be here anymore by now. Most of us aren't very nice.

Now about the one I was thinking of, ..."

He glared over toward one wall, "And where the fuck - exactly - were you?"

Sarah looked up in shock until she saw that the demon wasn't speaking to her. Sensing her alarm, Abi flung his arm out at the wall and Sarah gasped yet again.

"Sorry if I startled you," he said, "but you're one of the humans who are assigned one of these things at birth. This one," he said pointedly, "shouldn't have allowed this mess in here. He should have stopped you."

There was a male shape near the wall and he began to 'come in' a little better. He looked nervous.

"Just imagine," Abi said to him, "that what she did actually worked and called one of us and not me. I'm not one to be trusted either - as far as that goes."

He pointed to the candles and the symbols, "Well?"

Sarah didn't understand the meaning of the melodic tones that she heard under the words, though she liked them. The language sailed right on past her ears, though the demon got it.

"I tried."

"You didn't try hard ENOUGH!" the demon bellowed, "You only have one to watch. You need to do more. Protect her - for both your sakes. I could have easily taken her and she would be far from your help now - forever. How the fuck would you explain that to them back at the office?"

He stared a little then, seeing something that he'd known was there and he shook his head, "You're not really supposed to be like that either, you know."

"I - I don't understand," Sarah said, "Who is he?"

"He's your guardian," Abi smiled thinly, "He's been with you all of your life. He's visible now because I forced it. He's supposed to keep you out of harm's way and the sorts of things that humans sometimes get into. He almost failed you tonight. He would have, if I'd been in just a slightly different mood.

But he's been hobbled in his task. Guardians are supposed to care for their charges, to keep them away from the likes of me, just as an example. But caring for you is one thing. Being in love with you is something else altogether.

"He's in love, ... with me?" Sarah asked, staring at what to her was very beautiful - even if she mentally removed the features which human males don't have.

"He's supposed to be. Just not like this. He's felt the wrong kind of love for you for over twenty-five years now," Abi nodded, "And that's not supposed to happen either. For one thing, it's a just a little bit futile, isn't it?

I'm sure that you've noticed that blank spot on him. Nothing there, just smooth perfection, you might say."

He smiled at the angel, "I've got an idea. You must know that this is just impossible here. I could eat a hundred of you for breakfast at your level. I'm guessing that Sarah's your first assignment and the way that I see it, you've come close to blowing it pretty badly."

He looked at Sarah, "The way that it's supposed to go for those of you who are assigned one, is that they keep you out of trouble to a large degree - unless you really push things. When you die - eventually - your guardian gets another task as soon as they're born.

Your guy's trouble here is that he knows that he's outmatched because I'm not some low, brainless demon, so he'd be helpless if I meant to hurt you. What I see in him now is that he'd do anything to save you, but he knows that he'd lose all the same. And you're not one of the ones they'd send an archangel for."

He chuckled, "Even that would be tough, though the fireworks would be pretty grand."

He pointed at the angel, "I'll tell you what. You tell me if what I see in your mind is what you really want, and I'll see if I've got enough uh, ... frequent flyer points to pull this off quietly and do my friend Sarah here one more kindness - and I'd better not hear about this from either of you."

He looked at Sarah, "If he was not what he is, and I removed the um, cosmetic cover you might say, do you think you'd like him as a person? Do you think that you could return his love?

Try to think of him as a man. He already knows you - everything about you. And he accepts it all, so there's nothing to feel embarrassed about with him. He's a little like me in one regard. We both see that you're beautiful. You were before, you just didn't like yourself. His vision of you is even more stunning because he loves you so much. He always has.

He'd need to be guided around by you a little, since he's only watched you live, he's never lived himself in any hands-on way."

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

Abi rolled his eyes, "Was I speaking Mandarin just now or what? You want a boyfriend who loves you? I can give you a broken-down angel who's never understood why you don't have wings yourself, but he'll need your help if you want him."

"I -I think so," Sarah said, "Can he talk?"

"Oh yeah," Abi said, "He's just shy. Give him a chance and he'll talk your ear off just like any other guy."

Sarah got up her courage and pointed, "But he hasn't got, ... um, ..."

"Oh for fuck sake," the demon said, "I can't do that unless you both agree. That's what I'm trying to find out, isn't it?"

He looked at the one nearby, since he'd been inching his way over, "You want her?

This girl's a jewel and you know it like nobody else.

I'm telling you now, I'm gonna want to see a LOT of amateur porn whenever I look in on you. I do this, and it's not the choice of either one of you - that's the official story. You won't be an angel any longer, so you can just fib like everybody else and say that I forced this on you.

I'm powerful enough to strip those fluffy wings right the fuck off you so you're stuck here really doing your job and taking care of this sweetheart.

And you," he looked at Sarah, "you'll need to take care of him. This isn't something you can walk away from. You do that, and he'll perish without you. Without the protection of what he once was, he can actually die from a broken heart. So I dunno, try like hell to keep him out of traffic, alright?

And keep him the fuck away from your mother if you really love him - at least until after he's gotten a job. Then she can bitch that it's not good enough for her daughter, but he'll be like anybody else then.

So you keep her off him until then. If she gets to him before that, she's mine so fast she won't know what happened and she'll find herself in a hell populated by bikers with no women and no motorcycles. Not one of them will so much as ask her if she wants to fuck.

It oughta brighten her outlook a little when she runs into your miserable grandmother there."

"Why are you doing this?" the male asked.

Abi tried to answer, but they had to wait until he'd finished roaring with laughter.

"Look at me. Do I look like a fucking boy scout to you? I'm doing this to stir the pot. I'm doing this because it'll be too big of a pain in the ass for anybody to undo without a barn full of paperwork.

It's like a job requirement, ok?"

It didn't happen at the same time, but the angel nodded first and then Sarah right after.

"Done," the demon grinned as Sarah smiled at the man before her - and what she saw on him.

"Ok", the demon said, clapping his hands together and rubbing them, "There's gonna be some noise over this, but I can use the laughs. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

He saw their expressions, "Well what are they gonna do to me, send me to Hell? I used to own one myself."

He stepped toward the opening of the cave, "So no more of this shit, ok Sarah? Most of us would see it as an insult and he won't be able to protect you much in that way anymore. Take it down right away, ok?"

Sarah nodded.

"And try to figure out a reasonable name for him between you, 'cause I'm telling you, his won't fit down here and it's too long for a first name anyway.

Oh, and what he's got there will squirt just fine, but he'll be shooting blanks. Sorry, I can't help that.

Have fun."

With that, Abi was gone, chuckling over the stir that what he'd done would cause. He was also pleased just because, but that was neither here nor there. He'd come back, but not to look in on them or anything. He'd found a cave.

And a cave was a pretty good place to sit and think without the constant disturbances of so many coming to him to ask about things.

-------

Back in the cave, they were already standing against each other. Their first kisses had just ended and Sarah leaned her cheek against the one-time angel's upper chest.

As a man, he looked much the same, but she saw and felt more muscle on him. "How did you get this?"

"It is the difference between what I was and what I am now," he said simply.

Her reaction was to toss out a 'Holy Fuck', but she didn't know how she'd explain the reason at confession.

"Have you really been near me all of my life?" she asked, trying not to wince as she remembered all of the goofy things that she'd done as a kid and all of the failed romances, seeing that not all of them had been someone else's' fault.

She felt better then, knowing that he thought that all of it had been because she was human.

He nodded, "Yes. I felt each of your disappointments and they hurt me as well. I have loved you since we were both very small. It was always a little sad for me because I could not touch you much. To pull up your blanket for you took hours. I think the worst was when you began to pleasure yourself in your bed at night."

He sighed, "But I could not touch you then either."

She smiled in an understanding way, but then she had a thought, "You didn't have anything to play with, did you? All you could do was watch."

He nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Inoccenti," he replied, "It is Italian. It means innocent."

She took his hand, "The demon was right, I'll think of something later."

She climbed up onto the altar and lay on her back with her hips near the edge, "We're going to change that innocent thing right now."

"But I am not as large as the demon," he objected.

"That's ok, Angel," she smiled as she sat up and reached for his new manhood and pulled him against her, "For one thing, there is such a thing as too big. Remember that Norwegian guy I dated?

He was too big. If you were there then, you know how my lips would go numb and how I used to beg him to go in slow - which he never did."

She began to smile down at what she held, admiring the way that it swelled and stiffened from her touch.

He nodded, "Yes."

"This is nice, what you've got here," she smiled, "I'll probably still get numb lips, but I don't think I'll mind it too much. It's nice and fat, but not too much. I can take this all night from you and love it."

She looked up and put one arm around his neck, "You're so beautiful to me. I can't believe that I've had you close to me all this time. I feel like I'm holding a novel cover model. I never really started reading them until I was maybe twenty. Before that, I liked looking at the covers of the ones in the drug store a lot more."

"I know," he smiled, "I was looking over your shoulder. I liked them too."

"Yeah, but the male models were what I was staring at," she smiled.

"Me too."

She looked into his eyes, peering hard, "Am I about to have one of those 'Twilight Zone' moments here? Do you like boys or something?"

He looked uncomfortable, "I tried to make a joke, I'm sorry."

"Come up here with me," she smiled in relief, "I want you."

They were together and fucking within a minute. Sarah was out of her mind in joy, and her 'angel' finally had what he'd always wanted. He fucked her like a fiend.

They stayed on that old altar for hours; trying every form of coitus that Sarah's dirty little sexually repressed mind could come up with. At last, she saw that it was nearing dawn and several thoughts came crashing into her head then.

"I've got to get to work," she said jumping down a little stiffly to begin pulling on her clothes.

Then she realized that he had none, and it was an hour and a half to where she lived.

She stepped outside and called work on her phone, happy to find a signal. She didn't like taking the day out of her vacation time, but she figured that she'd need at least some time to get him into her life.

"You'll have to stay here until I drive into town and buy you something to wear. It should only take me an hour, so stay right here, alright?"

He nodded and she kissed him then, before running out of the cave to where she'd parked her car. Sarah tore off into town, losing a half an hour over the speeding ticket. She grabbed things like sweat pants which stood the best chance of fitting her man at least somewhat and she went through the drive-through of the local place with the arches so that they'd have something to eat.

All told, she was gone for two hours and struggled over the rough ground as quickly as she could, doing her best not to drop the cold breakfasts.

Finally, she was in sight of the cave and she ran up to the opening.

She heard strange voices, a few of them and they sounded female. When she ran in through the opening, she saw three female creatures standing and chatting pleasantly among themselves. Sarah remembered that she hadn't done what the demon had asked.

The symbols were still there, though by that time, almost all of the candles had burned themselves out.

The summoning had worked.

Sarah stared in that long shocked and surreal moment. All of the three looked happy and Sarah's eyes bored in to the detail of the semen sliding down their thighs, since two of them were trying to lick it from each other's fingers. They had hooves at the end of their slender legs and there were horns on their heads. Sarah wanted to back away to think for a moment about how to save her angel.

But she hesitated as she stared at the altar.

There was a fourth female screeching softly in joy on her knees up there on the altar. She was smiling too, as was Sarah's angel who was fucking her for all that he was worth.

Sarah stood in shock, the bag with the breakfasts falling to the floor with the rattle of the plastic cutlery inside. The small noise broke the spell.

The moment ended. The three demons attacked and killed Sarah in seconds.

Two of them found and ate the breakfasts. The third one sat down and began to eat Sarah. They were all waiting for the fourth one's turn to finish.

She was still screeching happily and he was still fucking her.

The ex-angel was grinning as he pulled out and jammed his prick into the female's anus so that she screamed and bucked, humping back against him almost mindlessly and happy to have him there again.

He had what he'd always wanted.

There were four of them and they could all fuck like, ...

Well a lot better than Sarah anyway.

-------

Abi was back a month later, and looking at the cave, he saw that the junk was still there, and there was blood - old dried blood which had been splashed around the place. It spoke of someone's violent end here recently. He saw the bones and rotting flesh on the remains not far from the entrance and just a thought told him that it was Sarah. He walked in farther and saw the second mess and knew the rest of the story.