Love at Last Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came back around and stepped in between her legs, then leaned down and started trailing an ice cube all over her breasts. Chills immediately went through her body. She flinched then moaned, as he started licking all over where the ice cubes had been. She was so turned on, her juices starting to flow even more. He took another one and trailed lower this time, then licked and sucked all over her stomach. Finally, he put one in his mouth and rubbed it all through her pubic hair and down both of her thighs.

She was flowing like crazy, her juices dripping out of her body and onto the floor. She needed him to put his mouth on her pussy.

He sensed this, but first he placed an ice cube right on her clit. She jumped; it was so cold, but it felt so good, yet another new experience he was giving to her. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her hips further toward him. The ice cube in his mouth had melted already, so he reached in the bowl to grab another one. This ice cube, he popped it right into her love hole. The long, loud moan this produced echoed through the house. He placed his mouth on her clit and began to suck. Her juices had mixed with the ice cube as it melted, and she was dripping copiously. He, in turn, was straining in his boxers. The angle they were in was perfect. He took his index finger and pushed it slowly inside her hole, then twisted it in a 'come hither' motion and rubbed it along her g-spot. So many new experiences.

He started licking very slowly in long strokes up and down her pussy, all the while sliding his finger against her g-spot. She was moaning and making incoherent noises. The sight of his beautiful woman receiving all of this pleasure turned him on even more and he started picking up speed. She had one hand in his hair, pulling, and the other on her breasts teasing them, as her hips humps against his face. The heat started building in the core of her body; she started feeling like her bladder was full and how she thought she was going to pee. "Don't worry. It's normal to feel that feeling. Let it go," she heard him mumble as he licked and thrust his finger inside her.

How did he know I was thinking this? She thought distractedly, pleasure outweighing everything else at the moment. She was going to ask him about this later, but for now she was going to enjoy the best pussy licking she ever received in her life.

"Oh yes, baby. You're dripping wet. Don't stop until you cum all over my face. I want my face covered in your sweet cum." Damian kept talking into her pussy. He was going much faster now. She started to feel like she was going to rip apart, and her body was going to go flying everywhere. "Oh yes baby, cum for me. Cum for me now!" he urged.

Her orgasm burst through her entire body and a gush of fluid came out of her. She screamed out his name; she never had an orgasm like this one, her pussy kept contracting all over his finger. He was amazed at how tight she was gripping him.

Suddenly she passed out.

He got up and watched her face intently. Moments later her breathing started to come back to normal, so he let out the breath he hadn't realized he was holding. She would come to, soon. He took a clean towel and moistened it with cold water, gently wiping her face and chest, following each wipe with a kiss. He felt her start to move. Her eyes slowly started to open. She began to blink frantically.

"Wh ...wh ... what happened?" she managed to mumble out. Then she looked at him with this horrified look. "Did I pass out from that? What's all over your face?" she started getting worried.

"Shh, it's alright." He started to caress her forehead. "Let me answer one question at a time. First off, I stimulated your g-spot, which can lead to strong sexual arousal, powerful orgasms and female ejaculation. Which you experienced all three. Woman can pass out from this, which is also completely normal. I'm assuming this never happened to you before?"

"No," she said, barely audible. She began to blush, feeling acutely embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed. That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen, baby."

She started to feel better now after a little while, and a smile formed on her face. He picked her up and headed upstairs to the bathroom.

He took his boxers off and was naked now. She looked at his erection, and decided it was her turn to return the favor.

*****

Chapter 5

She leaned up to kiss him. She didn't care about how his face was covered with her juices. It made her feel sexy and dirty, both in good ways. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and started twirling it against his. She began to roam her hands all through his hair, down to his chest, and further down to his erection. She began to play with it very slowly, all the while kissing him. He moaned in her mouth. He pulled back so they both could catch their breath.

"You better quit teasing me." Damian said huskily.

"Oh baby, I'm not teasing you." she responded with a gleam in her eyes. She ever so slowly started trailing kisses down his body. Kneeling before him, she took her hands and placed them on his member. She started to kiss all over it, almost like she was worshipping it with her lips.

She slowly slid her mouth over him. He let out a louder moan. She continued to go back and forth with him in her mouth. He loved the way her mouth was working on his cock. She was gentle, slow, and taking her time. He started stroking her hair, slowly moving in and out of her mouth. The sensation she was causing him was making him go crazy! She could feel it, so she started picking up the pace. She was making sucking noises, and moaning against him, turning him on even more. Her hands started massaging his balls. He began humping her mouth more urgently now. She could feel his balls start to tighten and move up, and knew that he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Seema, oooh, this feels amaaaazing," he started to moan softly, grunting as he thrust into her gorgeous mouth.

She picked up more speed, wanting to taste him and began to stroke him while she sucked all of him that she could fit inside her hungry mouth.

It added greater pleasure for him, and with one final stroke, and one final grunt followed by a shout from Damian, he began to shoot his cum in her mouth. She kept swallowing and sucking, his whole body now rocking back and forth. Finally, she slowed down, and then stopped. She stared into his eyes while she licked around her lips.

He grasped her by her shoulders and pulled her up onto his chest, kissing all over her head and hair and face, wherever his lips could reach.

"Oh baby. That was amazing," he said in short breaths.

She smiled up at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

They both jumped in the shower and washed each other, taking their time, enjoying one another.

Once out of the shower, Damian wrapped her up in a towel and did the same for himself.

"Oh crap! I need to call Michelle." Seema suddenly stated. All this fun and pleasure made her forget about her dear friend, and the outside world, for that matter. She started to feel a little guilt. How could she forget about her friend like that?

"Don't feel bad. She's probably having a great time, like you. I don't see your cell phone ringing off the hook." he stated, trying to ease her guilt.

"Yeah, you're right." she replied. "We're both grown woman. I don't need to babysit her, or vice-versa. I'm sure if something happened, she would have called me."

Damn it! How can he sense what I'm feeling all the time? She thought for the umpteenth time. That's it! I'm asking him about it today.

Damian heard her thoughts. How am I going to explain this to her without her freaking out? He wondered. Quickly, he dressed and left the room in a hurry.

Seema stood there, watching in confusion. "What's wrong with him?" she asked herself out loud.

A minute later he solved the mystery, returning with her clothes, and handing them to her.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He gave her a soft, tender kiss on the cheek before leaving to give her some privacy as she dressed.

Downstairs, she found him sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey you," he said, smiling. He patted the couch, motioning for her to sit next to him. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm feeling amazing! I just feel all over incredible," she breathed out.

"I'm glad to hear that, love. Want to go sit out by the pool and perhaps have a glass of wine?" he asked her.

"You have a pool?" she asked excitedly.

"I have a lot of things. I'll give you a tour of the house, if you want."

At this suggestion, her eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Yes! I would love a tour of the house."

Damian responded by rising and pulling her to stand up next to him, then they proceeded with the tour. "Let's start upstairs and work our way back down." he said.

Once upstairs, they walked all the way to the end of the hall. He opened the first door on the left and they stepped inside his exercise room.

"So this is where you maintain that sexy body?" she asked flirtatiously.

"Yes. But I've been slacking recently." he said, laughing. They left that room and went on to the next, a beautifully furnished spare bedroom with its own attached bath. All of the furniture was handmade with a lot of decorative carvings.

They walked in the next, another bedroom, and she froze: it was enormous, even larger than the one they had slept in. "Is this the master bedroom?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes it is." he responded.

"Well, why were we sleeping in the other room, then?" she said with a little hurt in her voice.

"Well, I want to be honest with you. I hope you don't take it the wrong way."

At these words she started tensing up, scared of what he was going to say next.

"I was in a relationship a while back, and we broke up. We were actually engaged to wed. I found out she was cheating on me." he started, getting angry again, as he recollected. She'd cheated on him with his best friend. He was angrier with his best friend then with Athenah, and at first he had been willing to forgive her though he was heartbroken. When Athenah had told him she didn't love him anymore, he threw her out of his home and his life for good. He later found out that Giovanni had married her, and turned her.

Seema could sense Damian's anger and wanted to comfort him somehow. So she pulled him into her and held him.

"I was so heartbroken Seema. I ... I haven't had a chance to get rid of all this stuff we had bought together. I didn't want you to sleep in the same bed that she did," he said softly.

Seema sighed at his confession, relieved and overjoyed that he thought of her in that way; and yet she felt so sad for what he had gone through.

"I promise, all this stuff will be gone, and everything will be furnished new. Then, we can sleep here." he said sincerely.

Seema looked into his eyes, and smiled, genuinely touched by his sweet and thoughtful nature. They finally exited the master bedroom, and decided to finish the tour later. She followed him into the kitchen, where he grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of wine, and led her outside to sit by the pool. It was beautiful, with a spa built in on one end, plants and flowers everywhere, and the ground was paved in stone around it. He had beautiful furnishings atop the deck. There was a little bar off to the side, and a fireplace in the corner next to the sofa.

The view was breath-taking. His house sat up on a big hill that overlooked the city.

"It's beautiful, Damian. Your house is just absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you, my love,"

He led her to the sofa, where they sank into the cushions together. He poured her a glass of wine, and then filled his own. They sat quietly, enjoying the summer breeze and the lovely sounds the birds were making.

Seema decided that this would be a good time to ask him.

Damian sensed her decision, realizing that all he could do was to be honest. He never believed in starting a relationship on lies.

He planned on making Seema his forever, and he would be damned if he'd let anything ruin his plan.

To be continued...

12