Love beyond Blue Balls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He could have taken it, but not you haha! Don't worry, it doesn't mean we don't like him or anything, you can read that he doesn't resent us for that."

"I'm a glitch... sorry... I know but, it's even fun to do that to guys, I understand you, but I've never played... a lot, and he means a lot for me..."

The silence was heavy, due to the atmosphere and everyone realizing that shy girl, probably hurt by the living hell her crush go through, was a glitch that couldn't help it. Some of them never saw one for years past the Queendoms formation.

"Sorry, I wanted to stop him so that he tells you what happened in his balls at the time... I didn't know..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"No... no one... gets out of here aw-awkward and... and..." I breathed fast and grabbed Astra's hand between mines. "...and let her feel bad. Astra, please let me cross it for you, then... then I'll explain to you what they do to my balls with the overlapping spells and I'll be happy you're there when it's done, to comfort me. Each time you do, you have always a little giggle before, don't prevent yourself to find it fun, this is what I told you I felt for months, just now this is for real, and far from the worst... so have fun okay?"

She blushed at my adorable love declaration only myself and her didn't interpret that way, and pulled her second hand on mine happily, then started to tickle me in front of everyone like she never did!

Her eyes never left my hair to avoid any betraying sight, as long as I don't grow the ability to fly to escape! Her hands roamed my back and waist mercilessly for my overtight skin but as sweetly as her cute giggle sounded for my heart, till I was on the floor. The tremendous amount of lust she ignored she created made some girls open their eyes wide, thinking of the amount of additional spells it takes to a sleeping guy generating their energy to reach a similar amount, or just how doing that to their boyfriends without teasing their cocks seemed out of reach. The feeling to be put to the floor, helpless, by the girl of my dreams having fun left me in an afterglow I hadn't felt anything like the last time I came.

"I'll stop feeling sorry, it was fun, you're right! I know each tickling contact must have made it a little little bit worse, and everyone saw!"

"Ahhhh...ahhh...ahhhh... it's... nice that you... feel the intensity of the place... to have fun too..." I muttered in what looked post-orgasm gaze, despite my cock actually hurt in its cage and drops of precum were forming and leaking at a pace you could clearly see.

Everyone kept smiling, thinking "Haaaan, that's so cute!" inside.

Astra felt liberated, it suddenly was as bright as water how my brain wired to take the forever adding frustration. If she stopped finding it fun, forbidding herself to add some commentaries, some chuckles, some "is she serious?!", how could it not start to become dull and depressing? Something struck her and made her blush deeply, as well as titillating her between her legs.

I don't have power about men in general, but I have power over him! And he's trying to help me realize that... for me... he had a hard time breathing so much they assaulted his nuts and what he did was to... make me feel better, just like she joked, he could really take it but not me!

"Here we go?" she smiled, even surprising me a bit.

Callia levitated me to the start again and Astra, ahead of me, looked back on the floor behind to see some pre-cum fall.

He's right, that's his poor blue-balled life hihi! He's always cheered me up without being maternalist, I should have been able to do the same, hihi, his balls must be so full I'd better not look too high or they'll appear in my sight!

Our hands touched a way that felt so wonderful it could have ended in our first kiss if we were alone, but she couldn't even watch me, so it just made us full of joy and energy. My nuts started to vibrate right away like at the point I was ready to drop, but we advanced, together, standing still. My hand started to tremble a bit as I had no choice, just as my balls started to fuck the air and dangle back and forth under common laugh: gross, crude, pitiful and sweaty.

For the first time, from afar, Elina couldn't visualize very clearly the utter despair of the said swollen orbs themselves, nor the ridiculous orange cage resting over them, looking miniaturized; originating a stream of precum travelling the whole canal between my two balls, packed up together with the ridiculously small cage, dripping on the floor as much as escaping towards my asshole.

"Fuck! I swear I feel the weight adding! I'll... fucking... do it... I've never done it on two feet, it's your hand that makes it possible, thank you!"

The flashes of Astra's hand and innocent clothed silhouette were becoming the image in Elina's mind and the agonizing testicles were becoming the flashes behind.

"You'll do it, you'll make it to the end on your legs!"

The actual photo of the real and clothed Astra, and her hand in particular, beamed in her mind, just lacking the most epic song from your favorite shonen behind. Such a swelling in my balls for a cock, while spared any magic, struggling like mad in a cage with the image of an innocent looking girl and cute delicate hands... what a pity...

What a pity... but that's so sexy... it's me that did that, I helped him get laid soon somehow, under the psycho bitch hides a Samaritan haha! Shhhh, if they are to kiss tonight, sure this morning's fuck is symbolically perfect, but I wanted to do that to him everyday now! A bunch more times at least. *sigh*

She snapped her fingers and her boyfriend was licking her pussy, squealing a bit as he heard inside his orgasm was delayed. She'd have to browse the internet for her new virgin hunt quest instead...

She focused to levitate her mousepad under her meaty ass, as the voodooed object in the house the closest from the shape of my balls. She then stung lightly her nipples with toothpicks for her pleasure and my challenging walk towards the end of the corridor.

If there wasn't a bit of truth in this... I'd probably not find that sexy and arousing... Gahhh, a day is not enough to make up my mind! But it if it happens anyway... he's a wonderful guy, maybe he suffered enough!

I mumbled as I felt the warm caress adding to the other sensations, and squeaked with the first toothpick contact, stopping half way to fetal position. and slowly putting my body back standing straight. I took back her reassuring hand and tried to smile at her, while she stared at my face, smiling, and chuckled:

" 'can take it?"

I smiled, twitched my cage up and rolled my eyes up to the ceiling.

"Not for long... ready to run?"

"Yeah!"

I could sincerely tell we had fun running hand in hand to cross the finish line, and her sweet pet over the upside of my back never felt so heavenly. I suddenly froze in place as two of her fingertips brushed almost high enough to feel my nape.

"Lo-lo-lo-lo-lower please... ... sorry."

She had no clue what she did but blushed too much to ask a question. On my side, just rethinking on the shiver I felt was enough to make me shiver "normally".

A girl froze me after a while and asked her.

"You really still don't want to watch after that?"

"N-no, haha..." She declined looking low, making her feels or those she tried to not have quite obvious.

"She wants to, but not with us around hihi!"

Cali brought the transparent ball "cage". Just a big box actually, to prevent direct touching.

Astra knew the law made mandatory to respect the wishes of the owners of the teased genitals, but past the corridor itself, she kept being amazed at how equipped and relaxed about teasing the office working girls were, and she wasn't done with surprises! Well, who could blame them when so many energy radiated for them!

She smiled to Cali as she explained:

"In the sleeping-lust-room, we put him in a foam mold, kind of, see? And he sleeps for 2 hours from now, like on Wednesdays (and I also worked 3 hours on Friday), look at his sign!"

She saw the so called "sign"... that was actually a sign! She looked at it and laughed cutely before reading it to me with her amused look. " "Blue balls master - Cock shielded, no cock-tease, testicles belong to Elina Carfoy, every induction of lust on the balls are welcome, every possible semen creation enhancement spell more than welcome! Note: If you worry fo his efficiency at providing energy without cock-teases... well, you really don't have to ;-)" Poor you! And they can see your lust level on screen if we wire the foam?"

"Little captor straight on my balls and you can... doesn't count as a contact, though in my state..."

Two girls came close to Astra's ear, and she accepted happily what they suggested.

Did I do a bit too much? I wondered.

Lisa's gentle smile reassured me, but I was still taken to the limit of the zone... with only my privates in.

"Daaaahhhhhh... fuck!"

The girls levitated a mere piece of physical paper with a lot of concentration, and pulled it right there on my balls "restraint" to hide it from her view, as well as my protruding cock head, about which a mere contact which the paper made me howl.

And she could watch, at least my cage, the little size my virgin limp dick could be kept into, ridiculous, especially when I twitched.

"Ghhhhhh... that's to explain how my balls are buzzing right?"

She blushed in front of me, put her hands together and played with her fingers. She looked low with that guilty happy smile I permitted her to have, and she worsened all the synergies I was gonna explain with her irresistible sheepish and innocent low chuckle:

"I want to know ...!"

"I guess I never have been very explicit about her spell in itself... gosh, I regret now that I haven't been when I was just into casual total despair to cum, compared to now!"

Oh yeah, she's ready! Annie answered my mind as she read my strategic thoughts over the pun, itself overlapping the actual expression of my unimaginable frustration.

"How many times in 7 months have I told you she was a freak... and yet I was sparing you that one, too scared you'd have pity."

"For someone that blue-balled, I think you use kinda pretty formulations in your sentences." Cory teased.

I raised my head up to the ceiling and started to try to hump the air desperately, my voice and the look in my eyes this time matching the helplessness you can expect from having been denied for so long. And I escaped the sentence like if I had been promised to cum and denied at the last second

"But I... I had 8 fucking months to learn!... ... ... understand..."

Astra gulped with guilt, seeing the face my usual resigned and positive look hides, as well as my irony attempts. She thought against herself to remember the error she had just made and cheated her mind a bit, forcing herself to find it fun when she wanted to have pit and stop my suffering. Her knowledge of biology made her know the strong emotion she just felt was linked to the liberation of material stuff in her that just had to calm down so that she can actually find it really really fun, since being a cocktease is what she dreams about since she started to complex being a glitch.

... ... And then that priceless look on my face became actually fun!

"That would top your grades for sure, hihi!"

Her little pun enveloped me in soft velvet, calming me down, and triggered a shy smile again on my mouth.

"She trained for months before I knew her, learning the male genitals anatomy, the cum production mechanism, what it... dhhh... looked like. H-how to picture it. As... as well as the microscopic scale... That's her own spell, even a scientist helped her develop it, it's... it's basically miniature inside stimulation... ... ... on every spots producing cum. Pre-cum t-too. Ahhhhh... ahhhhh... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... all right... The inside of my balls, some glands and my prostate are perpetually simulated at a scale I don't feel in the slightest way, in terms of arousal, but itdhahah... dhhh, my balls... ... it arouses my organs and molecules, see?"

They had pity and let me end out eventually, applauding to have successfully explained the complex spell Elina used.

"Then it's only supposition, but when you add overlapping casual spells to stimulate semen production at normal scale, less focused, it probably also overlaps with Elina's one which is very powerful, and it's vibrating lightly. Something must go a bit exponential at a point. So just add simple arousal radiated a dozen time working over the ultimate semen making spell, in a deadly tease zone like here, and you got big buzzing blue balls..."

"I see..." she muttered in her shy position, not really knowing where to put herself. "and so... it's really okay that I find it fun and not cruel? Erm, it's awfully cruel anyway but... you will feel better if I find it funny and wish my powers could do things to guys? Hmmm... just things, not like those things..."

I blushed at my turn.

"That's the wrong order... you wish you can do this to guys, or not this... "things" as you say. It will make me feel happy if you don't deny yourself! It looked like you had fun and you should have!"

"Hihi! It was really fun, that's right. Giving a guy blue balls is fun, I'm really sorry for you but with a laugh now! And so, can I see where you're... well... stored, now?" she added with a little cheek kiss that sent me to the stars.

"Romcom's over? Follow us!"

I asked for sleep to spare my blue balls some horrific steps, now that the tension went off. And I didn't see her dumbfounded at the festival of twitches, throbs and pre-cum drops that evaporated before it reached the ground. Some had various way to show how they belonged to, all had a sign precising what kinds of teases were forbidden and recommended if there were, one was even caged in red.

"He told me there was always a guy awake in the chilling room, it's not the caged guy today?"

"He's more often there indeed, I see you're not as innocent as it looks!"

"I told her what red cage meant haha!" Cory laughed and smirked at me, "you're a bit less innocent now and not only because of me!"

***

I gave Terry an understanding look as I passed by him, pinned down to a last hard attack. He mumbled "see ya", having done the joke than I should be the one given that look enough times already. I passed through the field of toyed men for the last five minutes of the day, and the reason why I wasn't interrupted was obvious enough when you see my body bend ahead and my hand clutch my balls before I even reach the door... and no, they don't leave the tease zone obviously. They rather joke than taking part of the daily town-wide showcase of bent ahead men walking with laughable caution is enough, with 60% of the arousal built in their private for the day really not needed.

Blue in their purest form! Elina chuckled as I gasped and calmed the pain to a bearable level for the street. She had a warm smile when she read the thought that was bothering me, and looked at her tablet, then stretched up on her bed, gave Lonen's cock a flick as a reward to have massaged her back as she surfed the net; and she started to awake her leg game, flexing back and forth.

I struggled in the elevator, back to having a hard time bringing my nuts along with me. I howled as I got naked and saw Elina's feet come to my sight as I took my shoes off, not just seeing feet but sensing things as well...

"Hi bacKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hi back cutie!"

Her hand accelerated under her panties as she allowed herself this so rarely she could feel time divide:

She breathed. A first wave of pleasure had rushed through her as she realized her knee left the ground faster that she fantasized it in the afternoon. She bit her lips as she proceeded the information that it was really too cruel, considering she let them turn back the original "shade" of blue. Her eyes went high as she realized she didn't put enough willpower to slow it down, and as they turned all white and empty, coordinated with a clitoral strong pleasure wave, she let her knee accelerate a little bit.

She closed her eyes as she felt the delicate swollen meat squishing itself between her knee and my pelvis, and bit her lips deeper as she felt her knee reaching the maximum height, tenderly stopped by two bouncing pancakes. She breathed again. I wasn't in fetal position yet that my devastated nuts felt oversensitive without increasing the pain. My hands remained blocked in my back and I fell on my butt as a dozen phantom hands and feathers were massaging my balls, suddenly able to explode all their load. I curved, trying to touch my feet with my forehead, while she lied on the floor next to the said feet and waited impatiently. And I eventually sat normally, letting her admire the pinnacle of her work.

"Hahahahaha... your head must be unseen on earth, but I don't care! I see a trembling cock with a tiny bit of cum oozing at the surface, the first drop that should have pierced the wall, blocked back in the process of escaping, and it got so fast it even succeeded to escape... and remained there... the "ruinial" to remember all my life! And those balls.... ahahahahaha! No words needed!"

She prevented me to fall on fetal position and did the thing I expected the least... hugged me.

"Thank you for all you took, I read your concerns you know, you'll be adorable together. Sorry that even your thoughts are growling in agony, you'll forgive me, you're free!"

How... Today or... c-calming spell, i'm begging...

"No! Haha, you're free! Really free, so I can enjoy it fully, right? I'll just keep shielding if you don't conclude tonight, that's my freebie.... and my responsibility. And then, I saw her today sure, but my poor little boy... you're so proud when you think that you don't think about sex when she's here... that you don't even realize the background of that thought is sex itself! And also... you had quite some fucks I didn't induce, don't feel bad, you can't help, she's not betrayed."

I can't...

"What?"

Be free.

"Did I... did I went too far, hey you never let show even inside if..."

No, my balls are fine... fine... fuck... you're fine, I'm still your toy.

"I don't get it. I free you from my torments, you're not gonna puke or whatever? Your balls are fine, do you really need me to calm them down?"

No... yes... no... ... you and your questions... fuck... let me breath... inside... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... if you stop like that... ... ... ... ... ... damn extraverted people... you ask your best friend and moral support "do you wanna fuck", and when "no", nothing changes... ... ... I'd envy you if I didn't meet her... if I ask her if she wants to empty my balls, she'll do, even if she convinces herself she enjoyed it and it's normal and anything... Even if there's 99.9% of chances she loves me back... I live for her, I'll never think of a goal, to get her, I'll never think it's close to happen or anything... Any girl in today's world would have fucked 20 times in that time span and made fun of a hopeless virgin that thinks like that in 17 and stay blue-balled forever because of it... but not her.

"I didn't calm your pain you know, it's almost criminal to keep blue-balling you past a so intense proof of love."

"Please do... if you don't, it will mean I have to do things to get her in my bed, it means it's supposed to happen, it's not true... She's shy, she's not like anyone else, she wishes she can both protect and tease me, we understand each other, it can mean it's only "understanding each other" and not love on her side, and I only need her side to feel happy. And even if my wildest dreams come true, I don't want to cheat..."