Love beyond Blue Balls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can easily guess that of you. It's your ability to think of your crush and deny the opportunity to blow 7 and a half months of cum, and ask for more, and not even like that; that lead me to you in the first place!"

"Hm. Must be right..."

"Last word?" she said with her forefingers ready to flick her nipples.

I pleaded with my eyes and my mind, but acknowledged my last words, gulping at the image of a 50 shots long ejaculation that wouldn't happen anytime soon, because of Astra's smiling cute face on the other hand, and the intense feeling to blush in front of Elina for the choice to keep living casual blue-balled days by the side of the girl I love with all my heart.

She left happily, swinging her too short shirt as I crumbled back on the floor.

"Mhghm ballllllllls..."

Summary:

I'm eating with Astra and the subjects turns towards her sadness being a powerless glitch and in the same time repelled by how most college girls with their power blooming treat guys. When discussion reaches my predicament, I shyly offer her a cake I bought for her, and she decides to help me cross the corridor of death today: at work, where men are put asleep and tease real bad to generate lust energy for the working girls, they put a really intense tease zone to have fun watching us reach our places.

For the first time, our hands are clutched one in another as she looks high enough to not see my tormented balls naked. The girls watching the show pull a little trick on me that scares her and fly me to the end where we discuss and our emotional bond turn very strong. Then I'm ready to be flown just the balls into the tease zone to explain her what Elina's cum production enhancing spell is: an extremely sophisticated spell teasing the semen machinery at the almost molecular level, with the dozen of basic spells of the same kind sent by the girls looking, I explained her that's why my balls were vibrating with the tremendous pressure and tension in.

It had helped her get more in phase with her thoughts, to both want to protect me from Elina's ordeal, but also wish she has the powers, can tease boys at will, and not repress herself thinking the insane state of frustration I was in was fun, because even in my state I showed her I was happy for her when her powers develop, and always care about her feelings.

Beside that, holding hands was a wonderful experience for both of us.

During this time, Elina who followed mentally the curious idea Astra had, was aware our desperate shy love was finally speeding up, and she will release me the day we kiss. At the beginning, she's half-jokingly hissing at the word how most virgin guys in our time couldn't take what she does to me, and the few like me have that special thing that makes them "find a pussy" one day or another. But even her has a big heart despite what it looks, and seeing the joy on my face for a simple smile on her face makes her think to not start the mental abuse and coercion she never meant to start, and realize it's just fair to end my torment right away and let us enjoy our flirt without hassle.

Except I refused: her treatment offered me a shield against any exterior tease for months and I have been able to remain unteased and magic-touches-less for these months because I loved her and willed it, and now, apart from that, I don't want to be in a fliting process. I don't know how to do and don't want to, enjoying our time together as we did has never been so wonderful that now... so now I just lay with my balls in utter agony for strictly nothing since Elina had decided to allow herself a nice hard knee in the pent-up meat as the final "touch" for her almost 8 months of hard work.