Love Comes Second Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I know, I'm being awakened by a small touch on my shoulder which makes me shiver. Douglas shakes me lightly and says "Time to wake up love, we must get ready and eat something. Your siblings and parents will only be here for another few days and I'm sure you want to spend time with them before they go. I'd also like to get to know them a little." I hold back a laugh, I know my siblings already strongly dislike him. I yawn and sit up, the chilly air attacking my breasts and stomach. I grab the covers and pull them over me "Wow, it's quite cold" I say timidly. I look at him and he leans in to press his lips against mine forcefully. I respond by leaning forward a bit, showing him not resisting. I feel his hand run through my hair, then pull as he opens his mouth and sticks his tongue between my lips, prying them open. He pulls my head back by my hair and whispers "I love your lips. So warm and supple" and I pull away a bit. His fingers reach out and touch my neck, he must've left a mark on me. I look at him "We should get ready, people will expect us to be at the table soon" I mumble.

He looks deep into my eyes and replies "Sadly, you're right. I'd love to stay in bed and fuck you again. But we should get up" Luke knocks on the door, and this time he yells "We'll be there in a minute!"

He sits up and turns around so his legs are hanging off the bed. He turns towards me again and lifts me off the bed to stand between his legs. His eyes roam my body, making me feel sickly vulnerable. I know not to cover myself up, even though I desperately want to. He turns me around by my shoulders and spanks me hard. I squeak, though I kind of liked it. He laughs behind me and stands up, reaching to a nearby table to grab two purple silk robes. He hands me one and then slips into one himself. I welcome the opportunity to cover myself from him and pull it on. "I'll see you in a few minutes dear," he says, walking away from me. When he's out of earshot I sigh, happy to be alone again, even if it's just for a few minutes.

12