Love in a Month Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed and laughed for a while and then said "No...I am going to keep it as a memory of our first fuck. A souvenir you can call it."

"How weird is that."

We then had our breakfast together and he left after that. Now I was all alone in his huge apartment. I decided to take a look around. I did not see the living room before because when he first brought me in I was unconscious. It was just like how you would expect to be in a rich person's home. Expensive leather sofas, probably custom made carpets, huge TV, other expensive decorative stuff. I have already seen his bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. On addition to that I also discovered a guest room and a gaming room where there was all kinds of games which rich people probably likes to play in their spare time. I decided to go back to the living room and watch some TV. Suddenly I realized my situation and quickly ran to the door to open it and damn, it was obviously locked from outside. What was I thinking. He is obviously not that stupid. No escape.

I settled myself on his couch and switched on the TV. I randomly surfed different channels and decided to watch Naruto (yes I am an anime fan). The whole season was on air that day and I kept watching.

I found my head resting on his lap and he was watching news on the TV. I quickly jumped up catching his attention. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" he asked.

"How long was I asleep?"

"I don't know. When I came in I found the TV switched on and you were sleeping on the sofa. I decided not to wake you up and watch some news."

"Ohhh...okay."

"Hey. I have something for you. I have never shopped for women's clothing before but I tried. Hope you like it."

He handed me a bag. I opened it and it was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I quickly checked the price and it was 500$. I have never worn something so expensive before.

"Sorry. I cannot take it."

"What? Why? Is it that ugly? Try it once. I tried to explain the lady in the shop regarding what size could possibly fit you. You are so petite. Just try it once. Please."

"It's not ugly at all. It's beautiful."

"Then? What is it Lillian?"

"It's too expensive. I cannot own it. Especially not from someone who raped me. Now you are going to think that you have bought me. Don't you try to buy me with these expensive gifts of yours. I am not your slut."

"What? Where the hell is all this coming from? I just wanted to give you something from my heart and also I ruined your shirt. Lillian, I am not trying to buy you or whatsoever you think."

"Please stop it. Stop calling me Lillian. I did not even give you the right to call me so. Besides you seem to know everything about me. What about you? I don't even know your name" I snapped.

"It's Neil. My name is Neil Graham."

"Ohh...When are we leaving? I am missing my dear home."

"It's not evening yet. It's still afternoon. Besides I also owe you a lunch."

"I don't care about your lunch. I just wanna go away from you as soon as possible."

"I promised you to leave you by evening. Not now. I am going to order pizza for lunch. Is that okay for you?"

"Whatever."

"What do you want your toppings to be?"

"I don't care."

"Okay I am ordering mushrooms and jalapenos then."

The pizza guy arrived on time and we had our share of pizzas.

I was looking for my jeans to prepare myself for going home but then he picked me up without any warning and pushed me on his couch.

"What are you doing? Please stop."

"I want you."

"No."

"No?"

"Please."

"I don't care."

He lifted the t-shirt up and I was naked all of a sudden. He did not undress this time but just opened the zip of his trousers and lowered is innerwear to release his dick. Without any warning he penetrated me. I was not yet prepared. I still dry but he did not care. He spat on my pussy and rubbed my clit. He had to make quite an effort to push inside me as I was dry but not for long. His touch soon made me dripping wet. I cried out loud because my pussy and thigh muscles were still aching. He bent down and kissed me passionately. He pinched my nipples and I tried to push him away but he was way too strong. He fucked me hard with utmost urgency. He came soon again shooting his load all the way up inside me and finished his job. His cum dripped out of my pussy on stained his sofa. He did not seem to care about it. He pulled up his trousers and picked me up again. He took me to the bathroom so that I could clean myself up. I came out and he was standing with my jeans in his hands.

"Here. Wear it. We are leaving."

My heart jumped in happiness as he said those words. Finally I am going to be free. My face glowed with happiness.

"Look at you, already so excited."

I quickly pulled up my jeans and we left his apartment. As we were about to step inside the lift I remembered that I forgot my bra inside. I ran towards the door of his room and he came behind me.

"What's the matter? You changed your mind baby?"

"I forgot my bra."

"Ohh..." he said disappointed.

He unlocked the door and I quickly wore it and came out again. We went all the way down to the ground floor where his car was parked. It was a black Audi. He opened the door for me and I got inside. It was an absolutely gorgeous car.

"Do you know the way to my home?"

"I do. Now wear your seat belt."

"Hmmmm...okay."

He drove swiftly and stopped in front of an ally near my house. "Can you get down here? I literally can't go in front of your house and drop you. I can't risk it."

Wait. Is he insulting me? He is embarrassed of me? He is afraid that someone is going to catch him with me and he doesn't want to risk his reputation. What a jerk I thought in mind but did not protest. I quickly got out and was about to leave. "Wait" he said. I turned back. He handed me the bag with the dress in it. "Look, just keep it. I cannot keep it in my place. Since I bought this for you I want it to be yours." Before I could say anything, he left. I stood there for a moment trying to catch up. I looked inside the bag again and found my cell phone there. Great. I walked towards my home and found my car parked in its place. He has taken care of everything. He made sure that nobody was suspicious of my disappearance for the night in my crowded neighbourhood. I went inside, had a shower and quickly changed. I hurried to Zack's as fast as possible. Thank God, I reached there on time.

12