All Comments on 'Love in a Month Ch. 03'

by marvel121

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

hope you update soon

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxabout 8 years ago
An editor is needed

I really like your concept, but as I'm reading the story I am reading a lot of grammatical errors. It really takes away from the overall effect of the story. Which makes me unattached to the main character because I frequently have to reread sentences to understand what she is trying to express. I really do think this story has a lot of potential and you should definitely continue the story I just recommend either getting an editor or rereading your story a couple of times to reduce the amount of errors.

marvel121marvel121about 8 years agoAuthor

Yes I will try my best to update soon :)

marvel121marvel121about 8 years agoAuthor

@xxspicyshrimpxx

Thanks for the support and the advice. I become too lazy at times to reread the entire things and end up with grammatical errors. It's a bad habit I know. I will try to take care of it the next time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yep, this can actually be a sweet little movie if you pinch a thing here and there. I'm getting all into it!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

marvel121marvel121about 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks again...hope you are going to like the next chapter too :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next Chapter

When will you be releasing the next chapter. This is my official favorite Non-Reluctance series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter!

Love these stories so eager for the next one

marvel121marvel121about 8 years agoAuthor

Hey guys m so sorry for not being able to upload the next chapter on time and that is because I am a bit busy preparing for exams that will get me into a good med school. Wish me luck everybody.

P.s. I promise to upload soon. I am not going to leave you guys hanging but i request you to bear with me.

Love you guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still waiting

Next chapter please!!!

LoveOne247LoveOne247almost 8 years ago
Next Chapter

Please tell me you are not done writing for this story. It has become my favorite story on literotica and I have been checking almost everyday for month for chapter 4. Please continue the story; it has great potential of becoming a long series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
next chapter is it happening..?

Waiting since 4 months..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous