Love in a Month Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you little one."

Saying this he pushed me against the wall with my back towards him. He positioned himself but I was too short for him. Our hip levels were obviously different. He had to bent down a bit and I had to tip toe for our genitals to meet. He then pushed inside me and fucked me right under the shower. My legs were giving up but I somehow managed to hold on. I placed both my hands on the wall for support. He held my hips with his large hands and pounded me hard.

"Yeah...yes...God...fuck my little pussy" I screamed.

He grasped the nape of my neck and increased his pace. I could hear him moaning now.

"Fuckkk...you are so tight little one. I am going to tear that tiny pink pussy of yours" he panted near my ear and nibbled at my ear lobe. With every thrust there was this clapping sound that echoed in the bathroom. Though the water was cool, our actions soon made the environment hot and humid. Water condensed on the glass window and our bodies kept on pleasing each other. Soon he was cumming yet once again inside me making me only want him more. He withdrew his hands from the nape of my neck and I collapsed on the floor. I could see his dripping cum getting washed under the running water.

We both kissed each other once again and left the bathroom wrapped up in towels.

"I am so hungry. We did not even have proper breakfast today morning."

"Yes. I am hungry too."

"Would you like baked fish for lunch?"

"Sure, but only if you allow me to help you."

"Well, not trying to sound rude but I don't think that you have much knowledge about cooking now, do you?"

"No" I said a bit embarrassed.

"You can help me with the dishes this time then."

"Okay" I said cheerfully.

I watched him in awe as he cooked. It was like he was some trained cook. The pace with which, he, chopped the vegetables and filleted the fish was worth commenting.

"Set the plates on the table if you like."

"Sure."

I quickly set the plates and the spoons and helped him with the serving. It was a good dish. I am not used to eating proper meals for months now. After my mother was admitted to the rehab, I had to do all stuff on my own. I did not have much time for learning how to cook because apart from school, I also had to prepare for my SATs.

I helped him with dishes and he after that decided to watch another movie. It was an action movie. There was Dwayne Johnson and I am one of his biggest fans. We had some popcorns made and had some small chats in between. I got to know about, how he and his family used to come here years ago when he was still in his teenage years to spend some time away from the city life. How he and his father used to catch fishes in that pond. How everything was perfect until his mother ran away with one of his father's friends. I kind of felt sad for him. He had a heartbreaking childhood too but anyways, now he was a successful businessman who was going to marry another businessman's one and only daughter. Then I remembered how he had denied that he did not love Miss Samantha Northwood.

It was evening and time to leave. I am still alive and that's what relieved me. I wore back my shirt and jeans and slipped my feet into my sneakers. We got inside his car and he said teasingly, "I hope you are not forgetting your bra this time?"

"No" I said pissed.

We left and again there was pin drop silence throughout the journey except for the roaring of his car. The sun was setting and it was getting dark. We crossed the woods and I decided to turn up the music player. Heavy drum rolling and guitar riff filled up my ears. It was metal from what I guessed.

"What is this?"

"Bullet for my valentine"

"Do you have something sober?"

"You mean melodious metal?"

"No. Something apart from metal"

"Nope"

Great. I turned it off and sat quietly on my seat. We entered the main city by now and he headed straight to my apartment. Yet again, he dropped me at the same place like before. The alley, where nobody would notice me, getting out of his car. I could not believe this. Even after whatever happened between us he was still the same asshole. For a moment I forgot about what a dickhead he was but he proved himself again.

Some people just won't change and me on the other hand...what was I thinking? That he would ditch Samantha and marry a girl like me? No. Who am I? I am just a body for him to ravish and nothing more. He can never have any feelings for me. Can he? I am just a nobody. My father wasn't a businessman or some celebrity. Come back to your senses Lillian. You are just doing it for Zack. It's just a deal. You can do it. What if I tell Samantha Northwood about the real Mr. Neil fucking Graham? Nah. She wouldn't even meet me in the very first place. I don't even have any proof. Why would she believe me? I am just a mere waitress. Why would a handsome, rich guy like Neil would do this to me when he can get any girl he wants. Even celebrities. I thought all these as he left me in front of the alley with a good bye. Things were just getting humiliating more and more now. I may have nothing else but I had self respect, but seems like he was taking that away too. Zack, my brother, I am doing it all for you. Was I really? Didn't I enjoy when he fucked me in the shower this afternoon? I had no answer. I ran towards my apartment fighting back my tears.

12