All Comments on 'Love In His Eyes'

by tye27

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
HOT!

WHAT! You stop here! LOL OK, you've got me wanting more so hope it's comming soooon! :)

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Loved it!

LOL... okay, now I want to know what happens with Nathan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...

all uv left out are the stds theyre giving each other by the scads... oh how romantic!

tye27tye27almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments everyone!

Thanks for the comments! There is more to come from this story. This chapter was mainly to provide the background for the real romance that comes a few years later. At the beginning of the story, I failed to mention that and the fact that this is a work of fiction. As for the anonymous comment, I completely agree that in REAL life one should always use protection. Hope you will continue to follow this storyline.

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWateralmost 13 years ago
Yum!

Great start :D And I really like how easy the flow of this story is. It's not hard to relate to either :) I usually don't like real life situations but your's makes me want to know more ^^ Only complaint I have is that I felt like it ended a bit abruptly....oh well, I'm glad to know there's more on the way! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice start!

I'm hooked and can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it is soon!

LanaLove93LanaLove93almost 13 years ago
Awesome

Great story so far please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

you going to finish this or what?!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
waiting

hope you are going to finish this as it is a hot story and it would be unfair if you left it unfinished.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

I am cofused. The story starts out being about Ashley and Blake meeting again and realizing they want each other. Then it goes into their history and a missed opportunity. And instead of it returning to present when their eyes had met and they both knew they felt more it randomly ends with him having gone to hook up with Nathan at some point in the past. Where is the rest of the story? What happened when they actually get to one another in present time. Do they discuss stuff? do they clear up the misunderstanding in the past? What happened when he went to hook up with Blake's roommate and sometimes lover? It was an abrupt ending at a random point in the story of these two men. It's a shame b/c it is a good story for the most part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
also confused

I agree with the last comment, what the hell happened there? Are you going to continue or just leave it not even half finished ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is not a romance by a long shot - even if they end up reconnecting in the present. Nathan is fucking Blake, Jason is fucking Ashley, Blake and Ashley are fucking but still fucking their “best friends,” then Nathan and Ashley are fucking. Nothing about this is romantic - just a bunch of horny gay guys who can’t keep it in their pants enough to form any real connection with anyone. Not hot at all…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous