Love Knows No Color Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave in to the pleasure, letting Shavonda's soft, full lips and wicked tongue take me over the edge. Calling her name, I let go, flooding her waiting mouth with my hot seed, watching her swallow as much as she could. With just my head in her mouth, she vigorously pumped my shaft with her hand, milking me before releasing my softening penis with an audible pop. "Yummy," she said with a sticky smile.

I was unable to help myself. Quickly pulling her on top of me, I thrust my tongue deep into her willing mouth, exploring, tasting, doing battle with her own tongue. Our kiss was as passionate as it was deep. I was driven by pure lust for this goddess who gladly swallowed my seed on a regular basis. But eventually, we had to come up for air.

"That," Shavonda said, "That is why I like giving you head. After you nut, you kiss me like I am a goddess."

"You ARE a goddess," I said. "With you, I feel the need to worship you for taking care of me. Before you, I rarely had anybody swallow, and when I did it was like I'd defiled them. You want to taste me, and it turns me on so that I want to taste myself in you too. It's weird, because I never felt this way with anybody else."

"Why should you be afraid of your own seed?" Shavonda asked. "After you eat me, you want to kiss up on me. I don't mind, in fact I love tasting myself on you. Why should you be any different?" She looked at me, eyes flickering in the firelight. "I know, you men are funny about tasting yourself. It's like you think it's gay or something. Trust me, it's not. In fact, it really gets me hot to know that once you've shot your load in my body you are still in lust with me. That you don't think I am soiled because you relieved yourself in me. I HATE men like that. You never treated me like I was dirty. I knew that first night, when you kissed me afterward, not afraid of your own nut in my mouth. I knew then you were the one."

"But you had no way of knowing how I'd react, yet you swallowed anyway."

"I can't help it. I've always loved to do that. I always loved to please my man in that way. It feels natural to me. Plus, you don't come too fast in my pussy if I swallow first. Face it, I love giving head as much as you like eating pussy. Especially with you, because you are the man I love more than anybody else. I can't get enough of you." Shavonda gently stroked my penis, running her fingernails along the shaft gently. My hands caressed her soft dark skin, in any place convenient, rubbing, squeezing her gently in all the right places. My hand found its way in between her thighs, enticing a purr as I parted her lips and slipped a finger inside. Shavonda was soaked with desire, and I quickly followed with a second and third finger. I gently thrust them in and out, taking care to massage the soft spongy spot within her.

Shavonda soon forgot about stroking me as my fingers rubbed her g spot. Her purrs turned to moans, then growls as her hips rocked with my movements, intensifying her pleasure. I bent down to run my tongue over her clit, but she pushed my head back up. "NO," she hissed. "I said later!" Chastened, I continued my digital assault on her most private spot. She was close, I could tell. After two years I knew my queen's reactions, and they were turning me on. I rubbed my now erect dick along her legs as I stimulated her.

"Jason," Shavonda growled, "Put it in me, now! I want to come with you inside me." I complied, quickly replacing my fingers with the head of my penis as I rolled on top of her. Shavonda's hips rose off the ground as she took me deep inside her spasming inner walls. Impaling herself on my throbbing pole, she took me all the way in on the first stroke. This was not the time to play around. Shavonda was close, so close. I could feel her tightening around me as she met my thrusts with her own. There was no slowing down for either of us.

Shavonda shook beneath me, back arched, as she came. Her pussy squeezed my manhood with almost painful force as she clenched and released around me. I continued to thrust deep as she let out a primal growl. Her fingernails dug into my ass as she rode her orgasm. I knew she drew blood but I didn't care. We could take care of the scratches during our morning shower.

I continued to pound away as her body went slack and her growls turned to whimpers. Her walls caressed me with their aftershocks. Tiring, I slowed, then stopped as I took a brief rest. "You. Better. Come. Inside. Me." Shavonda panted breathlessly. "Else. You. Won't. Eat. My. Pussy." Damn, she was serious about that. I resumed my thrusting as she lay breathless beneath me. Thoroughly relaxed now, her body was mine to do with as I wished. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and thrust deep into her, watching her titties bounce with lust filled eyes. Shavonda stared back at me, eyes glassy, as I pounded my way toward my own release.

Showing her no mercy, I was now working on my own pleasure. Not that her body didn't feel incredibly good, but This was all about me now. Shavonda had protested when I slowed my movements. She asked for it, and I was going to give it to her. I didn't care about anything else in that moment. I only wanted my own satisfaction. I was getting close now, my muscles tightening in preparation for my own release. Operating on instinct, my body had a mind of its own. Everything else was secondary to the impending explosion I was rapidly moving towards. And when it came, I thrust deep inside Shavonda's tight pussy one final time before shooting my seed deep into her womb. Babbling incoherently, I collapsed on top of her, muscled relaxing as I poured everything I had into her waiting tunnel.

We lay there in the afterglow, Shavonda gently stroking my hair as I softened inside her. Neither of us wanted me to withdraw. We were one, we were meant to be as one. Rolling off her sweat soaked body after I slipped out of her sperm soaked pussy, I lay there on my back as my goddess purred beside me. "Mmmmm," Shavonda said dreamily, "I hope you put a baby in me with that one." I smiled back at her. This was how I always wanted to be with her. Sated and happy, we kissed leisurely for a while, just holding each other. Finally, Shavonda said, "Boy, you know you can eat the pussy now. That is, if you're still up for it." I nodded. Damn right I was gonna eat her. I'd been longing to taste her all night.

Shavonda pushed me onto my back, then turned around. Straddling me, she eased forward, then gently lowered her quivering slit towards my waiting mouth. Grabbing her hips, I buried my face in her pussy, licking from her puckered ass to her clit and back again as I felt her shudder in pleasure. I could feel her hand grasp my semi hard penis, and her warm mouth engulfing its head. We were both tasting the swirl tonight.

The feel of Shavonda's mouth on my manhood made me want her even more, and I left her clit to stick my tongue deep inside her vagina. The results of our lovemaking filled my mouth as I licked her sensitive spots. The stimulation only made her suck faster on my now swollen member, which in turn made me lick her hole even faster. I pumped my tongue into her sopping hole, in the same way I'd earlier used my fingers. And I was finally tasting the juices I'd craved all night.

Shavonda's body was tightening again, and she increased her tempo on my throbbing bone as her pleasure rose. The sloppy sucking sounds she was making were turning me on even more, as was the scent of our combined juices, now deep in my nose. She moaned on my shaft, the vibrations stimulating me even more. "Mmm, mmmm, Mmm," she moaned as her head bobbed. My own muscles were tightening from the stimulation, and I knew it wouldn't be long until we both went over the edge.

Our orgasms were intense and simultaneous. Shavonda ground her pussy into my face as she went over the edge. Her scream of pleasure was merely a moan around my dick buried in her throat. By this point, I was thrusting deeply into her mouth. We were purely animalistic at this point, something that had been happening in our lovemaking a lot more frequently. It was like we lost control when we were together. For the third time tonight, I stiffened as I filled her body with my essence. And for the second time that night, Shavonda swallowed every drop.

I continued to lick her through her aftershocks, until she could take no more. She gently rose off my mouth, prying loose the hands that were holding her in place as I orally explored her quivering cavern. "Boy, you really DO like that pussy," she said dreamily as she collapsed in the grass beside me. "I don't think you've ever eaten me like that before."

"It's what you do to me, boo," I replied. Looking around, I continued. "I hope nobody was looking out the windows. They'd have seen everything."

"Let em look," Shavonda sighed. "It's not like they'd be surprised. We got a reputation as a coupla freaks anyway. Seriously, boo. I've always loved sex. But doing it with you brings out something deep inside me I never felt with anybody else. You told me you never had the desire to taste your seed in another woman before, but now you do it with me all the time. And I need you like I've never needed anybody else. I hope that never changes. We were made for each other, boo."

We gathered our dew soaked clothes from the grass in front of the dying fire, and crawled naked into the tent where we curled up in each other's arms, legs entwined. Shavonda offered me her other tit, which I gladly sucked on. The sweet milk filled my mouth. I understood how soothing a baby must feel. I know suckling my goddess gave me a peaceful feeling. Exhausted, we were soon asleep in the glow of the embers. In the valley below, the rails had fallen silent, leaving only the crickets and an owl to break the silence. Yes, this had been one of the best nights we'd ever spent together.

IN the morning, we grabbed fresh clothing from the duffel bag, and wandered in to the shower. Mom and Althea were already up, busily cooking the traditional farewell breakfast. We padded up to the shower where we quickly washed each other. As I scrubbed Shavonda's back, my manhood nestled in the soapy crack of her ass. Thus stimulated, I soon had an erection. Shavonda was not a good girl this morning, and she bent over to allow me entrance. Neither of us held back, needing release but not wanting to hog the shower. With my sperm still inside her from the night before, her passage was well lubricated and I rode bent over to fondle her soapy titties as we rocked into each other. Biting our lips so as not to make noise, we rode out our orgasms, then stepped from the shower on rubbery legs to dry and lotion each other. Honestly, my body didn't need lotion like hers did. But I indulged her because her touch felt so good.

Returning downstairs sated and hungry, we sat down at the table laden with pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. Althea gave us a funny look as we wolfed down our breakfast and came back for seconds. I later found out from Shavonda that she'd had a sleepless night herself. She'd watched us making love from the window, with James behind her. Our passion was catching, and they'd spent much of the night making love themselves. I was glad to learn that, glad that our young love was rubbing off on those around us. If they felt half of what we felt for each other, all was right with the world.

Sally had shown up for the breakfast, along with Kenny and Edie. I was glad. I really hadn't had a lot of time to spend with my sister at the party. I asked her about children. "We really don't want them," she said. "We'll just enjoy yours."

"Well," I replied. "We'll be happy to make as many as you want." I grinned when Shavonda sent me a withering glance. "Seriously, we're trying to make a boy now." Althea snorted in her coffee when I said that, giving me another funny look. I smiled sweetly at her. "Do you have problem?"

"No," Althea said, obviously embarrassed. I looked at Shavonda, who shrugged.

All too soon, it was time for them to leave. We helped Althea, James and Shaunice load up their car, then after the usual hugs all around, we watched as they slowly pulled off.

After a little while, we left ourselves for White Sulphur Springs, with Edie and Kenny riding in the backseat of the Jeep. When we arrived, I asked the waitress about the class of 99, and was directed to a table in the back room where there were already about a dozen of us seated.

The diner, as it happened, was owned by Doug Horton, one of our classmates. He'd been one of the people who came by out of curiosity at the reunion. Marcia Bell was there, along with Brodie and Tamika and Allan. As I came in the door, I said, "I'm sure you all remember Kenny, from class of 98. He is my cousin, and this is Edie, his fiancé."

We all had a pretty nice time. Shavonda complimented Doug on the liver and onions, which she'd ordered the last time we'd eaten there. She didn't mention that, being pregnant at the time, she'd left the meal in the bushes along 310 near Sweet Springs. That had been back when we didn't know she COULD get pregnant, and I had been worried about her.

So, this time Shavonda also had liver and onions. I'd noticed lately she'd been ordering that again when we went out to eat, and wondered if I'd succeeded in putting a boy up in her. SO far, she'd shown none of the warning signs of pregnancy: morning sickness, odd cravings, mood swings. We had, however, noticed a change in our sex lives recently. While we still made love, we were also having sessions where what we did was too primal to be called lovemaking, with all the connotations of gentleness and consideration that entailed. No, last night had been a good example. We'd fucked, plain and simple, any gentleness was gone in favor of own gratification. And in feeding our own lust, we'd each kindled animalistic passion in the other. It was intense, exhausting, and memorable.

The one thing that was a little disturbing, though, was what somebody had posted on Facebook about our little group at the reunion. It turned out Mr. Used Car Salesman had taken offense to us being there. Rather than saying something directly to us, he'd taken the chickenshit route and posted cracks on line. Having no cell phone or internet service at my parents' farm, we'd had no way of knowing. Tamika showed us the post on her phone.

"Was at the reunion last night. Jason Waite showed up with a black woman on each arm. Evidently, he married one of them. Guess he found someone who doesn't care about his tiny dick. Tamika Pritchard showed up as well, and with all 3 women sitting in a group at a corner table it appears we now have a ghetto in Monroe County. Luckily, they all leave soon."

I found myself mildly amused as I read the quote out loud to the group. "Small dick?" Shavonda said in horror. She, Edie, Kenny and Marcia all laughed as the others looked on, puzzled. "Where would he get that idea?"

Doug replied, "As I recall, Jason always refused to take a shower after gym class. They assumed he was afraid of his small dick."

"I was embarrassed to show what I had, but that wasn't the reason," I said.

Marcia cut in, "I can personally testify he's anything but tiny. I'm sure his wife will back me up on that." I turned red in embarrassment.

"Aww, look at him. He's so modest," Shavonda teased. "Just like he was yesterday morning when Kenny and Edie walked in on us. Jason, you scarred her for life."

"Lawd, that man huge," Edie remarked. "He downright scary. I guarantee he bigger than any of them." Everyone else was laughing. I just wanted to crawl under the table.

Tamika leaned over and asked Shavonda, "Just how big we talking?" Her eyes widened as Shavonda held up both hands, fingers splayed. "Don't it hurt?"

"I am a little sore from last night," Shavonda admitted. "But when I'm with him nothing else matters. Matter of fact, it's that way even when we hold hands. Jason is my world, and I'm his queen. Nothing else matters to us."

"Ok," Doug said. "I think I understand. Jason you were embarrassed about your size, but not because you were small. But for some reason you were a threat to him and a lot of the other boys in school, especially those on the football team."

"Can we just drop the dick thing?" I asked, continuing, "Yeah I was a threat to them. Everybody else seemed to think they were gods because they could throw a ball around. It didn't matter that they usually only won one or two games a year. They had big heads and thought they ruled the school. But they didn't rule me. You finally got a touchdown, yawn. None of that is going to be worth a damn when you get out of school. What was really interesting to me was that once I graduated and moved away, the very things they hated were what people respected about me."

"Yeah," Doug replied. "I hear what you're saying. Things were a lot different when we got out. Not a lot of work in the area. I'm lucky. I went into the Army. There nobody cared what you did in high school, only what you could do now. When I got out, I was able to get a VA loan to buy this place. And it's taken good care of me so far."

"Von is the same way," I said. "She made jewelry as a hobby in high school. She was able to turn that into a business when she got out of college, and now we have two stores and 8 employees and are planning on opening a third. But I can't take credit for any of that. Von did it all herself."

The group turned to look at Shavonda. I reached in my shirt and pulled out the pendant she'd made for me. The one that said S Heart J. I handed it to Doug. "My goddess made that for me. It's what she does." The pendant was passed around our little group. Shavonda also produced her business cards from her purse, and handed them out.

"Shavonda's Creations." Tamika read from the card. "Handcrafted jewelry, paintings, sculptures, and assorted art. Girl, I'm impressed. Jason, you done well."

"Not as well as I'd hoped," I admitted. "I wanted to be a geologist and civil engineer, but I wound up driving a truck."

"Jason," Shavonda scolded. "I told you before. You already have two years in toward your degree. Quit your job and finish school. We're putting your pay in the bank anyway. Follow your dream. It's not going to hurt us if you do. I can hold things down for a couple years. It's the least I can do."

"Jason," Brodie said. "That woman Is a keeper. If she wanted to pursue her dreams you'd make it happen, right?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Then let her make yours come true," he said. The others nodded in agreement. "It's obvious to everybody here how much you two love each other. Let go of your pride and let her help you follow your dream. You're way too smart to waste your life driving an 18-wheeler. Don't make me have to arrest you next time you're in Covington," he joked. The others laughed.

"Arrest me?" I sputtered. "For what?"

"I'll think of something. Maybe, failure to bow down before your queen and follow her wishes," he laughed, "You know I can do it." Shavonda laughed. She was enjoying this way too much.

All too soon, it was time to go. Before people started to leave, we all exchanged phone numbers and addresses. "You'll notice the waitress hasn't given you a bill," Doug said. "This one's on me. All I ask is that you tip the waitress well. She's earned it. Oh, and I'd like to make this a yearly thing. Maybe next year we can do a picnic for all of you and your families, catered of course. I'll keep you posted. It was great seeing y'all again."

Before we left, both Shavonda and I posted on our Facebook pages, and tagged our hater so we knew he'd read it. Nothing like having a little fun online.

My post read: "Went to my 15-year class reunion Friday night, with my wife Shavonda and her sister Shaunice. While it was great to hang out with old friends, evidently we have at least one hater. Must be rough seeing how everybody else has done pretty well for themselves while your life consists of standing in a car lot saying, 'Buy a used Yugo from me. Back in high school I used to be somebody.'"