Love Knows No Color Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
381 Followers

There were a half dozen ponies below us, grazing peacefully, on grassland dotted with an occasional spruce tree. Even though we were still over a mile above sea level, we had a clear view of Mount Rogers rising above us, and nearby Whitetop Mountain off to the west. The usual summer haze prevented seeing much beyond that. It had been sunny in the morning when we'd started our climb. Now, around lunchtime, the haze and thin cloud cover had obscured the sun. This had kept the temperature down, and with the cooling breeze it was surprisingly comfortable. We could stay here all day, and I'm sure Shavonda wanted to.

I snapped a few photos of the horses, zooming in on them, then took a couple of Shavonda herself observing them, her dark womanly curves striking an unintentionally sexy pose. She wasn't even aware I was taking her picture, happy to be watching the ponies. It wasn't until I came up behind her and rubbed that luscious ass that she was even aware of my presence. "Hey, boo," she said. "Mmmm, that feels good."

"You hungry?" I asked. "We still got that chicken...."

"Anything for dessert?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "Jason on a blanket." I pulled the blanket from the day pack, spreading it on the ground, then pulled out the bag of chicken Mom had packed for us, and a couple water bottles. By now, the horses knew we were there, and they didn't seem to be the least bit bothered by our presence, looking up at us occasionally before resuming their own meal. Slowly, so as not to frighten the ponies, we climbed on top of the rock, and sprawled out. We ate our chicken in silence, in our mountain paradise, with the herd keeping us company.

After lunch, Shavonda kissed me, pulling me back into the depression where I'd spread the blanket. Safely out of view now, she reached for my belt buckle and undid my jeans. I pulled her shirt over her head, staring in amazement at the bra she wore. Shavonda had never been one for lingerie, yet here she was wearing a sheer, see through white bra. I licked my lips in anticipation as I reached between her ample, milk laden tits to undo the clasp. She laughed, flashing white teeth. "I thought you'd like that."

Peeling the cups from her breasts, I quickly palmed her dark luscious nipples, squeezing east breast gently before taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking hard. Shavonda moaned in delight as her warm sweet milk flowed into my mouth. She let me suckle her for a while, before pushing my head away. "Jason," she said, "We need to get naked." Her eyes were starting to get that glassy, distant look that told me I was about to get my world rocked. I quickly helped her out of her boots and pants, then with her help undressed myself.

"This day is yours," I said. "The whole day. Whatever you want, boo."

"I know," Shavonda said, pushing me down on the blanket. "Right now, I want summa that tongue." We bundled up our clothing for me to use as a pillow, stuffing it under my head, then she lowered herself onto my face, straddling my head. Her swollen brown lips parted, glistening with desire, revealing the pink heaven inside. Just to make sure I got the message, she reached down and pulled the lips even further apart. "Lick," she ordered huskily.

I stuck my tongue deep inside her slippery folds, enjoying her aroma and taste. My nose pressed against her clit as she wiggled against me in pure pleasure. Shavonda towered above me, breasts jutting forward, head held back, mouth open, moaning in pure pleasure. "Ohhhh, that's it, baby. Mmmmm. Hit that spot. Don't stop....." My own erection ached for attention but was ignored. This was about her pleasure, not mine. My hands found her hips. kneading her flesh as she rode my tongue.

Shavonda was determined to ride until she I called time out, and I was determined to lick and suck my queen into oblivion. Cramped neck, sore tongue, it didn't matter. I wasn't going to stop until she'd had enough.

Shavonda stiffened and ground into my face as she went over the edge for the first time. My face was soaked with her juices, her scent in my nose driving my own lust. I kept it up as she relaxed in her afterglow. My hands on her hips held her body in place against my head, and soon she spasmed around me with a sexy, primal growl, her hands behind my head pulling me deeper into her pink treasure. All concern for my well-being was secondary to her own pleasure as she lost control, bucking violently, clit pressed hard against my nose.

I eased up a little, letting her come down a bit. But when she tried to rise up off my tongue, my hands squeezed tightly on her hips so she couldn't move. Resisting at first, she quickly gave up and let me work that tongue over her sopping wet folds. With my lips, I nibbled on her clit. "Oh, no," Shavonda whimpered as she headed for yet another climax. I greedily lapped up her nectar. I was in heaven. No way I was slowing down. Her body was made for me to worship, and I intended to do just that. Shavonda was going to tap out before I did.

Confident now that I had control, I let go of my death grip on her hips. She obediently rode my tongue, whimpering in delight. Yeah, even though it looked like she had me under her control, riding my face into oblivion, the reality was that I was firmly in control now. She was wearing out. I knew she couldn't keep this up much longer. The battle of wills was coming to an end.

MY hands were now free to roam her body at will. I gently kneaded her back and ass cheeks as she started to tense up. Sensing she was close to yet another climax, I used the secret weapon on her. My hands gripped the underside of her cheeks and my thumbs worked their way into her special spot on her inner thigh.

The explosion was magnificent. Honestly, I wished we'd have had somebody filming that last orgasm for posterity. With a guttural "ooooooohhhhh" she came. Back arched, head thrown back, pussy muscles trying their best to suck my tongue deeper, she let loose. I could feel the energy drain from her as she came hard. Exhausted, she rolled over onto her back, pulling me with her as she went, her legs wrapped around the back of my neck.

I gazed at her from between her sticky thighs as she lay there panting, glassy eyed in the afterglow. As she stared back at me, unable to move or speak, I gave her an evil grin. Yeah, boo. I won this round. Now what you gonna do?

We lay there, Shavonda on her back, breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath, me on my stomach, head above her parted thighs. We were lost in each other's eyes, unable to move. I was painfully aware of my throbbing erection needing release, so I crawled slowly up her body, looking deep into her eyes the whole time. Those eyes, those beautiful almond shaped eyes. The irises were a deep dark brown, almost as dark as her skin, the whites providing a mesmerizing contrast that lit up her face. Eyes that lit up when she was happy, burned when she was passionate. Eyes that sparkled all the time. The eyes that could melt my heart in an instant. The eyes that made me believe in love again.

Shavonda blinked, and the trance was over. I could now move, though she was still immobile in her afterglow. I reached down, intending to guide my manhood to her warm waiting sheath. "No," she said. "Let them find each other. Just like the first time."

Removing my hand, I moved my hips forward until I could feel the head gliding along her swollen labia. She gasped as I bumped against her clit, then pulled back trailing my head down her wet slit. I worked my hips forward again, then again, seeking entrance. Twice, my erection poked at her entrance for a second before popping out and sliding up to her clit. On the third pass, she wiggled her hips a little, and I popped right inside her. Once I had the head in, I worked the rest of my shaft deep into her clutching walls. Shavonda offered no resistance, nor did she move to aid my movements. She just lay there, like a rag doll, unable to move.

It occurred to me that she was so relaxed I could take her anally without a problem. But I didn't. We had no lube, nor did we bring the finger vibrator we used to stimulate her clit during penetration. I knew without those things, even in her relaxed state, it would be painful for her. I couldn't, and wouldn't do that to her.

Instead, I gently, tenderly worked my length inside her tight pussy, letting her natural juices ease my passage. The woman I loved lay there, just taking in every stroke, titties bouncing as I bottomed out, nipples standing tall and proud. She had a smile on her face as I rode her, the fire smoldered in her eyes. I was almost there. Just looking at her body as I thrust into her, and smelling her scent every time I breathed in. But I didn't want it to end just yet. In fact, I never wanted it to end. I could feel her body coming back to life. Her hips started to roll beneath me, as her inner walls clutched and grasped at my shaft. I was right there on the edge, walking the precipice, not wanting to go over the edge. Not without her.

Soon, Shavonda was thrusting back at me as hard as she could. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me deeper on every stroke. Her soft whimpers had turned first to moans, then to that sexy growl that told me she was close. The lust had returned to her eyes and they burned into mine as we both went over the edge. My own orgasm was one of the most intense I'd ever experienced, a seemingly endless eruption that I released with such force I was glad I hadn't come in her mouth. I'd have blown the back of her head off. All the while, her own muscles contracted in violent spasms that sucked out everything I had in me and came back for more.

I collapsed, exhausted, on top of her. I didn't try to pull out. She probably wouldn't have let me anyway, so tight had she contracted around my erection. We lay there, out of breath, staring at each other in the afterglow. My erection slowly softened inside her, and when I finally slipped out of her orifice, spent and soft, I rolled off her body and lay beside her, absently playing with her nipple with my thumb. "What you thinking about?" Shavonda asked.

"Wouldn't it be something if we conceived up here. We could name the kid after the mountain itself: Wilburn Rogers Waite."

"Awww HELL NAW!" Shavonda spat. I was surprised by her vehement reaction. "Ain't having no Little Willie up inside me. Or running around my house!" I stared at her, mouth agape. She smiled sweetly back. "But if you want to switch the names around to Rogers Wilburn. I could get with that."

As our energy returned, we climbed up out of the depression in the rocks that had shielded us from the breeze, and stood up peering over the edge of the rocks. The ponies were still there, grazing peacefully right below the rocks. We were now less than a hundred feet from them, and about a dozen feet above. Quietly, I reached for the camera, taking photos as I went. I also couldn't resist taking one of my ebony doll leaned over the rock, bare breasts dangling invitingly, and ass jutted out in an unintentionally sexy pose.

I pondered just how much in love with her I was. To me, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Society saw her differently. To them, her skin was about ten shades too dark, much darker than the peanut butter complexion of a Halle Berry. She preferred to wear her hair in natural, low maintenance styles rather than the elaborate weaves so many others wore. They'd say her ass was too big, that her breasts sagged and she had stretch marks since the baby. They could find any number of things to nitpick about. But Shavonda had an undeniable presence about her, an almost regal manner befitting my queen. The simple fact was that all of those supposed "flaws" came together with her personality into one stunningly beautiful woman. And it wasn't just me who thought so.

My family had, for the most part, accepted her from the beginning. Mom had complimented Shavonda on her beauty the first time they'd met. My friends had instantly taken to her. Yes, she was a force of nature, who still didn't realize just how beautiful she was, though I'd been working on that. Hers was a natural beauty. She didn't need a lot of makeup, or fancy hair or clothing to look good.

And so, two years after she'd swept me off my feet, here we were on a remote mountaintop, watching wild horses in their natural environment, naked after mind-blowing sex. Life was good.

Well, maybe it wasn't quite so good. Looking around, I noticed the sky off to the west was gradually darkening as storm clouds gathered. Nothing to worry about just yet, so I didn't tell Shavonda. Just let us savor the experience a little while longer. Shavonda admired the ponies as I admired her.

But the sky continued to darken, and I knew it was time to go. There was no shelter from a storm for at least a mile, and an exposed mountaintop a mile above sea level was no place to wait out a storm. "Boo," I said, pointing to the angry black clouds quickly gathering in the distance. "We gotta go. I know you're enjoying yourself, but we gotta get outa here." As if to underscore my point, a flash of lighting lit up the cloud. Half a minute later, the rumble of thunder reached us. This was closer than I thought.

I quickly shook out the blanket and folded it up, placing it back in the daypack. Shavonda hurriedly pulled on her panties and jeans as I stopped to watch her jiggling breasts. "Jason!" she scolded, "There's no time for that now!" I watched, enraptured, as she fastened her bra, then put on her shirt. Only then did I dress. Shavonda had already put her boots on, and placing each boot in my lap she let me tie her laces for her.

Now fully dressed, we shouldered our packs, and started our trek for shelter. The horses, also sensing the storm, had disappeared while we were dressing. The thunder rumbled more frequently now, and the dark clouds now dominated the sky. Consulting my map, it looked like our best bet was not to retrace our steps west to Deep Gap, hiking right into the storm. Instead, we'd hike east about a mile or so, to where a trail descended the mountain to the north, eventually taking us to the country road that led back to where we'd parked the Jeep. Once over the edge of the mountain, we'd be back in the forest, sheltered somewhat from the rain and safe from lightning strikes.

We managed to make the junction with the trail back down the mountain just before the rain hit. I breathed a sigh of relief knowing we were no longer exposed to the lightning, and braced myself for the rain. When it came, the wind whipped through the trees, bringing sheets of torrential rain with it. We were soon soaked to the skin, and Shavonda's white shirt and sheer bra left nothing to the imagination. I found myself walking backwards, stupid grin on my face, to watch her body sway as she walked. "Jason," she said," Stop staring at my tits! What is it with you and storms anyway?" She laughed, rain dripping from her hair as she shook.

It only took us about an hour to make it back to the road. We made good time on the steep descent because after a little while of trying to hold ourselves back we gave in to gravity and jogged most of the way down the path. Arriving at the road soaked to the skin, we rested for a few minutes, catching our breath. Mercifully, the storm had passed, and the sun had come out. Steam rose from the road and the surrounding pastureland as we walked the two miles back to the car. Luckily for Shavonda, traffic was light on the road, and few people were treated to the sight of her body as we walked along the road.

Arriving back at the Liberty, we quickly got in and I turned the heat on. We were both shivering in our wet clothes as we rode back to Marion. By the time we got back to town, our clothed were somewhat dry. With cell phone service along the interstate, I called Mom to let her know we were all right, and on the way back. She told us not to stop to eat, she'd have dinner waiting for us when we arrived.

After calling Mom, I checked my Facebook account, since we'd have no internet access back at the farmhouse. I had numerous friend requests from old classmates, and they'd also blown up my account. Most of the posts were favorable to us. An example was Marcia Bell's post was typical: "Johnny, you really need to leave those two alone. They have a bright future ahead of them. Your best years are behind you. You remark about someone else's size when you don't even know how big he is. Guarantee in a pissing contest you'd come up short." Tamika had also posted: "Watch what you say about ghetto. What you don't know can and will hurt you, John. There was probably more money sitting at that 'ghetto' table than you'll make in a lifetime. Why are you still threatened by Jason? You picked on him back in school, and you're still doing it now. You make cracks about his wife but I didn't see yours at the reunion. Stop being a bully for once in your life and let it go."

I showed the posts to Shavonda, who immediately posted her own reply: "Since you wish to insult my king and the life we've built together without ever trying to get to know us, I will tell you this: Don't mess with us. You might not like what happens to you. If we wanted to, Jason and I have enough money in the bank we could move down here, open a car lot, sell good cars for $500 apiece and run you right out of business. All the while, our employees back home would keep our other businesses running and profitable. You'd definitely come up short in that, and other departments. Btw, where is your wife? Or haven't you found somebody desperate enough to tolerate your shit?"

I couldn't resist adding my own reply as well: "OK, Mr. Creampuff. I get it that you don't like me or my wife, even after all these years. Yawn. Remember, the only thing keeping you from being Al Bundy is that there are no malls with shoe stores in Monroe County. Where was your wife or girlfriend? Or do you have to pay some meth head $50 to take her teeth out and give you head? Don't mess with us. We've never done anything to you."

It was childish I know, but we felt better after posting. We bought drinks at a drive thru along the interstate, then headed home. Instead of taking the way we came, we decided to take 81 east to Christianburg, then 460 to where the road to Waiteville cut off near Pembroke. I had wanted to show Shavonda where the New River cut through the Mountain ridges north of Radford, but there were no good roads back into that spectacular area. Without a map to guide us, we'd have probably gotten lost.

When we arrived back at the farmhouse, everybody was in the Living room. As Brittany and Ethan ran for us, shouting "Daddy! Mama Von!" we picked them up and hugged them. We were glad to see them too. I noticed with satisfaction Miracle was seated on Grandma's lap. I'd told her long ago I'd flood the world with little brown children and she'd love them. Obviously that prediction had come true.

Upon seeing us, Miracle started to squirm. She tried to climb down off Grandma's lap, babbling, "Da! Da!" Grandma set her on the floor and she crawled straight for me. I picked her up and swung her around, much to her delight. Her laughter filled the room, melting my heart. If Von was my queen, Miracle was my princess.

"Well!" Shavonda said in mock annoyance. "I guess I know where I stand around here. I'm just a milk supply." She laughed as I handed the baby to her.

We followed Mom into the kitchen, where she'd made a pot roast. She quickly whipped up a pot of box mashed potatoes for us, knowing how much I loved those. The others had eaten hours ago but she'd kept the roast warm for us. As we ate, we told everybody about our adventure. "That idiot got us caught in another rainstorm," Shavonda laughed. "But I wouldn't have traded today for the world. It was so beautiful up there."

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
381 Followers