Love Knows No Color Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked for a small bowl and Miracle's baby spoon. It was time to get my daughter hooked on the box potatoes. As I spoon fed her, she really seemed to enjoy them, especially with gravy. She waved her little arms and cooed happily. Shavonda left the table and came back with my Nikon, firing off several quick pictures. It was a fitting end to the day's adventures.

After dinner, I downloaded the day's photos to the laptop, and showed the rest of the family. Brittany's eyes lit up when she saw the ponies. "Maybe next summer we'll take you there to see them," I said. "But it is a long walk, longer than the one we took yesterday. We'll have to take some shorter hikes to get you ready for the big one." Brittany agreed excitedly, and I knew next time we visited the ponies she and Ethan would be with us.

Being exhausted from our trek, we put the kids to bed, then took a quick shower before turning in ourselves. While we both enjoyed the soapy feel of each other's bodies, we were too tired to take things further. Afterward, I lotioned her in the room, paying special attention to her gorgeous feet and legs. I knew they were sore. How could they not be? We'd walked over ten miles and climbed over 2000 feet. That was a strenuous day for anybody, but especially for us because we hadn't been on regular hikes lately. Next year, we'd have to condition ourselves and the kids for the big hike. Amazingly, Shavonda hadn't said a word about her aches and pains other than to remark how tired she was. She had a faraway look in her eyes that told me she was still on that mountaintop, watching the horses graze.

Lying naked in the bed, she snuggled up against me, her delectable booty rubbing against me sensually. My arm was thrown over her, cupping her breast. This was how I'd always dreamed it would be, now it was reality for us. Contented, we were soon fast asleep.

TO be continued...