Love Knows No Color Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AS her moans became louder, and her face twisted in orgasm, I let go. Her pleasure was my own. She was mine, I was hers. We were one. My energy drained into her body as she pulsed around me. I collapsed on top of her, then rolled her on her side facing me. Still buried inside her tight heat, I was soon asleep.

At work the next day I was deliriously happy. The day went relatively quickly, though the run wasn't any shorter. I feasted on roast pork on Italian bread, leftover from last night. With banana bread for dessert. Arriving home about 6:30, I found my queen already had the Jeep packed for our trip. "I'm driving," she said. "You've been on the road all day. Just sleep. I'll wake you if I need directions."

"Wake me when we get to White Sulphur Springs," I insisted. I don't want you getting lost at night on those mountain roads."

"I will," Shavonda promised. We left for the family farm shortly before 8, having waited for rush hour traffic to die down. Exhausted, I was soon asleep. The queen was in charge.

I awoke to Shavonda shaking my shoulder. Looking out the window into the inky darkness, I realized we were at the farm. My wife had navigated the entire way in the middle of the night. It was 3am. She'd made good time.

Mom came out and helped us carry our bags into the house. She and Grandma had stayed up all night roasting the turkey. We carried the children to their room and tucked them in, then crawled in to bed ourselves. It was Thanksgiving morning, and I was home...

To be continued...