Love Like a Blue Shell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like an MLB pitcher with a big fastball and nothing else, BillorWill just had no idea what he was doing and needed to be sent down to the minors. It wasn't painful, just dreadfully dull. He had one move -- thrust-thrust-thrust and it was a bust, bust bust.

On the other hand, Taylor's first serious boyfriend, Kevin, had been the average five inches and maybe even a bit less but he was fucking amazing in bed. She probably stayed with him six months longer than she should have just because of how hard he could make her cum.

Tim was certainly smaller than BillorWill and definitely bigger than Kevin (especially in the girth area which Taylor found she really appreciated) and the sex with him was good. Sometimes even great. If boys spent more time obsessing about how they used their equipment rather than the size of it, Taylor was certain the world would be a better place.

In any case, Colin had a very nice dick and Taylor imagined it would be quite nice to have it in her mouth. Or her pussy. Not that she was going to do any of those things. Certainly she wouldn't make Courtney and Tim watch as she took Colin's cock into her hungry little puss and make him beg to never ever leave.

No. Never.

*

Tim looked over at Taylor and saw that now she had a wet spot on her panties -- a little section where the black satin was slightly darker than the rest. He just hoped that it was from seeing his own member rather than Colin's. At least, he thought he hoped he did. Tim's feelings were all over the place and he was too drunk and horny to get them back on track.

"Now that the boys are naked, what do we do?" Courtney asked, a little nervous. A little excited.

"Yeah, what happens if we lose?" Colin asked.

"We could make you do stuff," Courtney said. Shiny Sydney nodded in agreement. She still had her earrings and necklace on along with the bright red bra and panties and Tim thought there was something super sexy about that.

"I think it's time to change things up," Taylor said, "A grand tournament to determine the apartment Mario Kart champion. First though, Courtney won the last round and Colin lost. That means he and I both owe her a favor."

Courtney didn't even wait for Taylor to finish speaking. "Kiss."

Colin hopped up a little too quickly in Tim's estimation. This was the moment Tim had been dreading/hoping for. Taylor, for her part, looked suitably unhappy, though Tim thought that maybe she was just acting that way for him. Those panties weren't dry, after all.

Colin clasped his hands behind his back and Taylor did the same. Then they leaned forward and gave each other a little peck on the lips. It was quick, but it still gave Tim a little thrill to see it. Courtney reached over and squeezed Tim's hand. He looked over and she smiled at him. Tim had to admit, Colin's girlfriend was damn cute.

When the kiss was over, Taylor turned and continued her series of very professional presentations in her underwear.

"OK, so here's how it's going to go. We'll set up in one big group and play round robin. Like in the World Cup. So everyone plays everyone else once. The two people with the best records will do a final championship race. The winner of that gets the prize -- one wish from everyone else who lost."

"Can they make each individual do something or is it a wish from the group?" Colin asked.

"That's up to the winner," Taylor said, clearly intimating that she would be making the final decision. "The individual matchups will be just one race. Like before, the winner gets something from the loser. So, like, if a girl loses she'll take off a piece of clothing. But if a boy loses, he has to do something for the girl. Or if the girl is already naked then same thing."

"That makes sense," Courtney said.

"What if no one wins? What if, like, computer Yoshi takes the race?" Colin asked.

"Highest finisher in the round robin," Taylor said, "Whoever has the most points wins the finale. No making the Switch do dirty stuff."

"Rats," Tim said. I was so looking forward to seeing it's pink, dripping p...rocessor."

"And, to celebrate our final tournament, a drink," Taylor announced. She poured everyone a snifter -- not a shot this time -- of something dark and far more ominous than the coconut rum. It made Tim's head swim and his whole body tingled. Sobriety was far, far away and, honestly, he was glad for the distance.

*

Taylor wrote everyone's name on a piece of paper, then tore it up and drew lots. The first round featured her against Sydney and Colin against Tim. Well that would be interesting.

Taylor wanted nothing more than to crush Sydney's giggly, pink Princess Peach. Unfortunately, Taylor also had a sinking suspicion that Sydney might take the gloves off before removing her own bra and Taylor was right. Taylor did her damndest to keep up but somehow Sydney seemed to get the exact right weapon every time, while Taylor was stuck with useless banana peels (Mario Kart: so weird).

"Wow," Tim said once Sydney had won, "Way to go, Syd! I thought for sure you'd be crushed."

He was so excited for the blonde to win, Taylor surmised, he'd forgotten that he'd also been cheated at a chance to see Sydney's chest. Well, he'd have to settle for seeing his girlfriend. The room turned to Taylor, ready for her (not so) big reveal.

Colin, bless him, even restarted a sotto voce 'take it off' chant. Taylor had hated her tiny tits in high school but by college she'd met enough eager boys to no longer care. She still didn't think they were her best asset (that would be her butt), but whatever. Boobs were boobs, after all.

Slowly, Taylor unclasped her bra, then let it fall forward of its own accord. Her little pink nipples quickly crinkled and hardened. She made them jiggle as best they could. She saw Colin give Tim a little thumbs up which Tim returned. Then Taylor sat back down and waited for the next race.

The two boys went next. They were both naked and Taylor wasn't sure what would happen. She found herself rooting for TIm, mostly. She wanted her boyfriend to do well, of course. But honestly, whoever lost, Taylor felt like she'd won.

Then Tim took the flag, Taylor got up and gave him a congratulatory kiss on the cheek, being sure to brush her bare breasts against his arm. The hairs tickled at her eager nips and sent a shockwave straight to her pussy.

Oh boy.

"I can't just give Colin, like, a pass can I?" Tim asked, eyeing his naked friend warily.

"Nope!" Courtney said. Colin glared at her, maybe with a little bit of betrayal? But his girlfriend just smiled and told him he was free to take his revenge when it was his turn.

"Well at least this is the only time this will happen," Colin said.

"Till we meet again in the finals," Tim said. They gave each other a high five, as if forgetting for a second they were completely nude. Tim looked around the room, thoughtfully. Clearly he was planning something out.

This was one of the things that Taylor both loved about Tim and found very frustrating. He was actually an excellent strategic thinker, very good at figuring out how to make things work in his favor. But because he was so uncompetitive, he never used his powers to their full potential. So frustrating.

But here he was now, clearly weighing out options to find the one that worked best to his advantage. So Taylor was extra surprised when Tim finally just shrugged and said,

"Eh, I don't know. Just go ahead and kiss Taylor."

Why would Tim make Colin kiss her? Wasn't the whole point of this for Tim to get some action while Taylor didn't? Taylor thought about Tim's options.

Making Colin kiss his own girlfriend wasn't all that much fun and certainly wasn't in keeping with what they'd set up so far. But why not send Colin to kiss Sydney?

Because, Taylor realized, that didn't buy Tim anything, either. But if Colin kissed Taylor that set Tim up to do things for Courtney. In fact, Taylor realized, her boyfriend had given her a huge opening to enact her plan and even push things a bit further.

"Where should he kiss me?" Taylor asked.

"I'll let you decide," Tim said. He winked at her. Smart man!

Taylor took less than a second to think about it. She just pointed down to her recently bared boob. Colin stumbled back a bit as she did it, and Taylor took a little pleasure out of his reaction. It was nice to be so sexy. So in charge. She could have pointed to the radiator and he'd have kissed that for her, too.

But this was way more fun.

Colin made a show of turning to look at Courtney but she just waved him on, smiling. So he shrugged and stepped forward. Taylor met him in the middle of the room and arched her back to put her tiny boob in kissing range.

Colin sort of bent awkwardly at the knees, then leaned forward and put his lips on Taylor's tit. She'd pointed to the one on her right so that was the one he kissed. It was tentative, yet Taylor's body didn't care and what had once been a little spark from nipple to pussy almost burst into a bolt of lightning as Colin's pink lips wrapped carefully around her pink nipple.

Taylor gasped as he opened his mouth a bit more to take the distended nip into his mouth and even suckled just a tiny bit. She felt her hands rise up and hold his head at her breast. Dragged her fingers through his hair. It wasn't any great thing, just a short little nip at her nip, but all the tension of the day -- the alcohol, the lack of stimulation of the last week, the unending mainlined sexual tension of the entire afternoon -- it all came together to make Colin's little kiss on Taylor's tit feel incredible.

Taylor felt Colin step away. She looked down and saw her little boob almost reaching out for him to return. Her nipples were painfully hard. She smiled at Colin and he smiled back.

Now this was a game!

*

If Tim had been hard before, he was full-on diamond after watching Colin kiss Taylor's little tit. That had worked out even better than he planned.

Tim looked over and smiled at Courtney and she looked back, her eyes almost dazzling. For whatever reason, the always serious, almost terminally loyal Courtney seemed excited by the idea that her boyfriend had kissed another woman's breast. And that made everything even more interesting.

The next round -- again drawn randomly -- had Tim taking on Taylor and Courtney facing Sydney. To Tim's shock, Sydney won again. This was altogether odd. Sydney had been hopeless the week before and had spent most of that day on the bottom, as well. Tim had almost felt sorry for the girl. Now suddenly, when things were really on the line, Shiny Sydney had started to positively glow.

Sydney's win meant it was Courtney's turn to take out the girls. She stood in the middle of the room and tossed back her long auburn hair so that everything would be exposed. Much as her best friend had done, Courtney reached back, undid her bra, and let her breasts spill out. They were, as Tim had started to suspect, actually on the larger side.

Like the rest of her, Courtney's breasts were lightly dusted with freckles. Her nipples were a pale pink and obviously erect, with slightly darker pink nubs stretching outward. They seemed to beg to be sucked.

Tim gave Colin the now customary thumbs up, then sat down for his race against his own girlfriend. He thought Taylor looked pretty determined this time around. She'd clearly been going easy all day but maybe now she would take charge.

Sure enough, Taylor didn't even smile as she passed Tim. As an extra indignity, she took a shortcut that she'd shown Tim days before and that he'd forgotten about all day. Tim was embarrassed by the loss, but he was more than happy about the punishment.

"Kiss," Taylor said, and pointed right at Courtney's boob. Tim did his best to hide his smile. Exactly as planned. Courtney stood and opened her arms wide, presenting her peaches. Tim knew better than to keep the invitation waiting. He pressed his mouth to Courtney's right breast. Carefully, he tongued her erect nipple and took it into his mouth. Suckling gently.

He felt Courtney's whole body sort of sigh. Her fingers danced over his back and up to his head, gently caressing him. This was his best friend's wife. Courtney and Tim had been friends for almost as long as she'd been with Colin. There was a heady wrongness to it that made the act feel oh so right.

Tim's cock stretched out, as if searching. He felt it brush against Courtney's leg, just an accidental contact. But she made a little "OH" just the same. He was sure he'd left a little precum on her thigh.

Tim focused on Courtney, tracing her areola with his tongue, lightly biting at her nipple. He thought about more -- sucking her whole tit into his mouth. Sliding his hand up her bare stomach and cupping her other, sadly neglected, boob.

But then he pulled back and ended the kiss instead. Leaving everyone else behind in this race wasn't winning. It was ending the game with far greater prizes left unfondled.

*

Colin saw his wife was positively pink after Tim had kissed her breast. He'd done the same to Taylor, he told himself. This was a one time thing, what Courtney wanted, to keep them together. Well, at least he was going to get to have some fun in the meantime. Still, he tried to focus on the ever-so-sexy Taylor and what he might do to her next rather than focus on Courtney.

He also had to focus on his next race. He was facing the suddenly dominant Silent Sydney. Colin wasn't sure what the blonde would make him do if he lost. He also hadn't won anything yet -- another loss might doom him to the bottom of the pile.

First, though, Colin's own girlfriend was racing Tim's in a battle of the besties. Though it wasn't much of a fight, honestly. Courtney lost, which meant she also won the right to be the first totally naked girl.

Of all three women, seeing Courtney naked was probably the least exciting for Colin. And everyone else seeing Courtney naked, especially Tim, wasn't Colin's first choice either.

Courtney seemed to have no such compunction. She simply stood and in one swift motion, she was naked. Courtney wasn't nearly as skinny as Taylor, but she had nothing to be ashamed of and the extra bit of baby fat gave a nice amount of shape to her bottom.

She kept her vagina completely shaved, something Colin always thought was super hot and honestly surprising for a girl who was usually so demure. It meant her pink lips were protruding for everyone to easily see. Colin wasn't sure if the rest of the room could tell, but to him it was obvious that Courtney was aroused. His wife had a nice, trim little puss but right now it was flushed deep purple, thick lips hanging open hungrily.

Courtney took a little bow which also had the benefit of exposing her wanting holes to everyone in the room -- an accident, Colin was sure -- and then she sat back down on the couch. Courtney crossed her legs like a proper lady at tea time.

Now the moment of truth. Colin got himself all psyched up, but it hardly mattered. Sydney waxed him (not unlike his wife's own smoothly waxed puss, he thought to himself). Colin wasn't super interested in Sydney, but he'd still have been happy to check out her massive mammaries. Instead he was indebted to do who-knew-what.

Sydney put the controller down and sat on the couch. She motioned for Colin to stay seated in his spot on the floor, as well. She looked around the room and then a smile slowly crept over her face. The, oh-so innocent Sydney looked positively wicked for a moment, then she spoke.

"Show us how you..." She gestured toward Colin's erect shaft.

"You mean you want me to?" Colin looked around the room but everyone -- except for Tim who was pointedly looking right at Sydney and nowhere else -- just nodded in agreement.

Jeez. The blonde hadn't said anything all day only to open her mouth for that? On the one hand, Colin was a bit self conscious. On the other, his penis felt positively pendulous and giving it a bit of a squeeze actually sounded like a really good idea.

Of course, he'd have preferred to have Taylor take him in hand, but he knew that was never going to happen. And so he sighed and sort of sat back. The rest of the room leaned forward except, mercifully, for Tim who chose that moment to use the bathroom.

Colin took himself in hand.

"Just... just show," he said, "Right?"

Sydney nodded eagerly. Seeing the illicit desire rise up from her innocent face was something really quite arousing. Maybe I've underestimated this girl.

Colin gripped his shaft tightly. He focused on the women watching him. Courtney giving him a loving smile. Taylor, looking oh so fuckable. Her perfect little tits hung down as she leaned forward. Mouth even a little open.

Oh God.

Colin sped up a bit. Now moving the loose skin up and down his shaft at a good pace. Covering the head then exposing it. Working that space between just nice and fucking amazing.

Despite himself, Colin started racing ever-closer to release. All the alcohol, Taylor's tit in his mouth. Even seeing Courtney getting kissed. The edge was ever closer and Colin knew how wonderful it would be to drop.

But then he got control and made himself stop. Not yet. Not yet. The room gave a little cheer and Silent Sydney clapped her hands like a little girl at Christmas.

"Very nice," Taylor said, and holy crap, Colin could tell she meant it.

Two more rounds to go and things were already getting so crazy. They hadn't even hit the finale!

*

Tim was matched up against Sydney. He didn't know where this new, dominant Sydney had come from, but Tim knew he was no match for her. He wondered if anyone was. So, Tim resigned himself to the idea that he would seen be sitting on the floor and stroking himself the same as Colin had. Well, he guessed it wasn't so bad. His cock was practically crying for attention.

This win would also clinch the finals for Sydney. She'd raced everyone else and won. Once she took down Tim, it would be over. He wondered what Sydney was going to make them do. It was strange, he wanted her so badly, but he had no idea who she was. What she really wanted. For all he knew, they'd all be buying her new cars after she won.

OK probably not.

But then the race started and Tim took the early lead. He assumed she was just hanging back, waiting for the kill. But the second lap came and he was still in first. He heard her curse, low, under her breath. Was he winning? How was he actually winning?

Then the third turn and Tim saw a shortcut -- one that Taylor had pointed out in their practice sessions. Tim hadn't been using her tips much -- the alcohol and all the 'distractions' had kept him from really taking advantage. This time however, it practically screamed out at him: Go this way!

So he did.

Tim looked over at Sydney, expecting her to look upset about her loss. But instead she was kind of half smiling. Her eyes a little glassy.

"You OK?" Tim asked.

"MmHmm," Sydney said. They both stood up together, facing each other in front of the blaring TV. Tim didn't hear it. This was the moment he'd been waiting for. Sydney smiled at him, even wider if that was possible. Her earrings blinked in the lights. Sydney pulled her hair back out of the way, much like Courtney had before, even though Sydney's hair wasn't really long enough to cover more than the tops of her breasts.

Then she reached back and undid her bra. Unlike the others, Sydney slowly slid the red fabric off of each shoulder, exposing her breasts one by one. Gods. They were even larger than Tim had imagined. Yet they didn't sag in even the slightest. These were two of the seven marvels of the universe, Tim thought.

Sydney's breasts were pinkish and her nipples stood out as straight as they could. Wow. Finally, Tim forced himself to look up. Sydney was still smiling at him with a look that he couldn't quite understand but it somehow it made him happy.