Love Like a Blue Shell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin took Sydney aside. He was being quiet, but Taylor heard the snippets well enough.

"... don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, you know?"

"I understand... will be fun... Promise," Sydney said back

Taylor was blown, of course. Blown by the loss and how it'd happened. Blown now by the situation she found herself in. Meanwhile, Sydney had the guys move the coffee table out off to one side and then push the couch back.

"Now everyone sit in a circle on the floor," Sydney said, "Wait. I'll tell you where."

OK, Taylor thought. This wasn't too bad. Courtney and she shared a look. This wasn't too bad.

Sydney started by seating Taylor and then sat the married couple on either side of her -- Colin on her right, Courtney on her left. Then she had Tim sit next to Courtney and sat herself between Tim and Colin. OK then. Now they were five naked people sitting and staring nervously. Everyone looked to Sydney.

"Show each other," she said, then smiled.

Oh. Well that wasn't bad at all. Kind of neat actually.

"That's it?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah," Sydney said, "See? Fun. Oh! But not to ummm... completion."

That also seemed fair. And probably a good idea overall. Taylor had made that rule before because, honestly, it had felt like going a little too far. They'd fooled around the week before, yes, but nothing ever got that serious.

Although, actually, Taylor reminded herself, Steve had actually gotten to cum. But Taylor hadn't. OK, actually that wasn't true either, she'd kind of sort of orgasmed a little bit after Steve had... But that wasn't the point! Although now that she thought about it, according to what Tim had told her the only person who hadn't gotten off that night was Sydney and...

Oh forget it. It was a good rule and Taylor was happy Sydney had set it.

Taylor looked over at Courtney to get the OK, but she was looking around sort of nervous. Then she stood up and ran back to Taylor's bedroom. Sydney and Taylor looked at each other and sort of shrugged. But Colin -- and surprisingly, Tim -- both seemed to nod knowingly.

Courtney returned to the circle carrying one of Tim's pillows. She dropped it on the ground, then carefully lay on top of it so her pussy lined up perfectly with the pillow.

"All ready?" Sydney asked. She smiled coyly.

Taylor looked around the circle. Two hard cocks, two dripping pussies (one of them her own) and, oddly, her friend's backside. Taylor saw Colin and Tim reach tentatively for their dicks. She dipped her own hand down and lightly brushed.

She wondered how long this would go for. Feeling how tingly she was, Taylor suddenly worried how long she would last.

*

Tim had been disappointed at first when Sydney announced what they were doing. But now that he was sitting here, lightly tugging at his dick, he realized this was actually pretty awesome.

He looked around the room, careful to skip over Colin. Taylor, his girlfriend, already had her finger dancing lightly over her clitty. She was leaning back languid, sort of switching between looking at herself and around the room. She caught Tim's eye and smiled, impishly.

Courtney had her head down, body pressing into the floor. Tim could see her fingers trembling, arms and legs taut. Her little bum shaking with the exertion. She relaxed for a moment, then pressed down again. Forehead buried in the wood grain.

Tim had been saving Sydney for last, of course. The beautiful blonde looked down at herself, face covered by a curtain of blonde hair. She traced her outer lips with her finger, lightly. Teasing. She caught Tim looking and turned to him with a bit of a guilty grin. She pointed to his penis as if to say, mind your own work.

So Tim did. He didn't want this to end too soon and he was already pretty worked up from before. So he took his time. Teasing and squeezing and pulling lightly in almost a reflection of how Sydney was slowly edging herself.

Her little gold earring winked at him as she worked. Naked except her jewelry. Tim thought about how hot she looked. How he wanted those hands on his penis. That perfect mouth moaning his name. He stroked a little faster.

*

Taylor hadn't intended on getting into it but once she started it was hard to stop. She'd begun by teasing herself -- tracing her labia, not even nearing her clit. That felt nice so she'd gone a little further and sort of pushed and pulled at things. Slowly drifted her fingers over her hot button. Now Taylor's hungry little hole was begging for a finger (or really something bigger) and Taylor had to fight to hold herself back.

Taylor's surroundings made it hard, though. Her best friend kept making these sexy little grunts and groans as she ground herself into the floor. And Taylor had to appreciate how Sydney's enormous melons jiggled as the blonde slowly played at her own hungry puss.

And the cocks. Tim was slowly stroking his while Colin sort of just teased at the loose skin. And suddenly Taylor wanted one to hold. Both. Moving them in concert to inevitable relief. Feeling Colin shudder in her hands as she brought him to release. A whole and masculine body under the control of just her five little fingers.

Taylor dipped her digits into her snatch and brought the moisture up to her clit. She started rubbing faster. In again. Faster still. Now pressing. Pressing with need.

Oh fuck.

All the alcohol. The naked bodies. The fact that she hadn't been touched in over a week. Watching everyone rub each other. It was too much and Taylor suddenly found she couldn't control the urge to go... Keep going... Don't stop...

Taylor kept rubbing at her clit with the one hand. She slid a finger into her hole. Then another. Oh GOD that felt good.

*

Tim heard Taylor groan and realized he knew that sound. It was his girlfriend getting ready to cum. He looked over and saw she was fully into it. Head down. Little titties doing their very best to jiggle. One hand rubbing her clit. The other buried in her snatch.

Taylor made these cute little 'oohs' and 'aahs' when she worked herself. With Tim she was more directive, vocal. Like this she would just focus on herself but these little sounds escaped almost despite her and it made Tim hot to hear them.

He realized now that everyone was hearing them. That made Tim hotter.

Courtney on the other hand seemed to be slowing down, but Tim realized that meant she must be closer, too. She was prolonging the pleasure of each thrust against the pillow. Draining every push for all that she could get. Climbing towards her peak. Head now firmly against the floor. Bottom arched then flat. Hands now shaking. Jumping. Firing out at angles. Kicking. Deep, heavy breaths and long sighs, punctuated by these tiny, sexy squeaks.

Sydney was supposed to be ensuring the rules were followed, Tim knew, but she too seemed engaged in her own excitement. He looked over and met her eyes. They were deep blue and wet, almost like she was near tears.

Her whole body seemed to cinch but she did everything to hold his gaze. He looked down and saw her breasts bounding in time with her. Like Taylor, Sydney had one hand on her clit and the other in her pussy.

She made these straining noises as she worked, long subvocal "hmmmmmmAHs" and "HHHHSSSSSSSSssssssss...UHs."

Her eyes squeezed shut again, then opened and she stayed focused on Tim and Tim, therefore, focused on her. Her so innocent beautiful face scrunched up as she struggled toward illicit pleasure.

Tim heard his girlfriend gasp.

"S... Syd..."

The whole room turned her way.

*

Taylor hadn't planned on saying anything but then the edge just kept getting closer. Courtney's little tremors, Sydney's almost unbecoming grunts. Tim's beautiful cock, just stroking. Colin's hand wrapped around his shaft.

And Taylor's own hands. Own body. Screaming for release she couldn't have because Sydney had said no and so Taylor said the only word she thought could save her.

Only her body could barely get it out.

"S... Syd..."

The whole room looked at her and Taylor didn't feel embarrassed but proud. Yes. Look at me. See my little titties shake my hungry pussy slllluuuuuuurrrp... Taylor saw Tim and Colin freeze with their wonderful pendulous penises in hand. Oh just to take them into her hands. Her mouth. Her pussy.

Oh God she was getting even closer now. The edge was so close and she was going to...

"Oh God... I... I'm..."

"Getting close?" Sydney asked.

"Y... yeah. OH yeah."

"Taylor, you can't," Sydney said, "That's the rule."

"B... but.."

Taylor wasn't sure she could stop now. She hadn't even paused during this whole back and forth. Her body was screaming. Shaking. She looked around and saw Colin's cock almost dark purple. His hand gripping it tight. Courtney was looking up, a bright red splotch on her forehead from where she'd been crushing it into the floor. Her face almost as red with excitement.

Tim too, was holding onto his penis like he was afraid it might explode. Which of course it very well might. And Sydney was still rubbing herself as well. Her clit between her fingers. Pumping her open pussy with what looked like her whole hand.

Taylor was surprised at how weak her voice came out. How pleading. "S... Sydney. You have to... Let me cum."

The room went silent. Still. Just the little sounds of skin smacking skin and, incongruently, the Mario Kart music.

"Pleeeeease let me cum."

"OK," Sydney said, "It's OK. But you can't do it yourself."

Taylor looked up. Froze. Sydney pointed at Colin.

"He has to do it for you. And y... you have to help him, too."

Taylor didn't even argue. In one quick move he ripped her hands out of her sopping pussy and wrapped them around Colin's cock. She had a moment of fear. Would Colin reach back? Would he pause? Argue?

Then she felt his rough fingers at her opening and she sighed. Groaned. The cock in her hand felt warm, heavy. Oh the urge to just slide it into her mouth, but she stopped herself. Gripped it with both hands. Her best friend's husband. Her boyfriend's friend. Pumped him for all she was worth.

*

Tim watched as Taylor grabbed at Colin's cock like it was the only thing in the world. Watched his friend place his hand at Tim's girlfriend's pussy. He felt his cock, somehow get even harder. He started to stroke again, trying to move in time with Taylor. Then he felt something warm and slightly sticky push his hand away. He looked up into shining bright blue eyes. A curtain of blonde hair.

Sydney.

Wonderful, beautiful, busty Sydney grabbed Tim's cock and started stroking it. Not nearly as tentatively as she had the week before. Now with confidence and a kind of wanton control.

She reached back with her hand and scooped the moisture from her pussy, then dragged the drippings over Tim's cock. He reached over and found her clitty -- it was almost impossible to miss.

"Like this?" he asked and Sydney seemed to almost sob as she nodded yes. Tim pressed his thumb to her center and started rubbing harder.

"M... more up and down," Sydney said and Tim complied. The blonde gasped and shook, waving her amazing breasts in Tim's face. He started, on instinct, to move his head down then stopped himself.

"it's OK, it's OK." Sydney took her free hand and ran it lovingly over Tim's head and face. Drew him downward to her chest. Her breasts were so large, she could have easily sucked them herself if she wanted.

Tim definitely wanted them to himself. He opened his mouth and latched on to the distended nipple. Sucked and rubbed and nibbled as Sydney stroked him ever faster. He lost his rhythm on her snatch but she didn't seem to care, just hummmed and rubbed his head and stroked his cock.

All of them were in a race to the finish where everyone would win.

Courtney was the first to go, her body moving from trembles to shakes to almost a seizure on the pillow as the pleasure finally gripped her clit-first and would not let go. She looked up, face hot red and hair everywhere. Watched the rest of the room.

Taylor soaked in the grunts and groans around her but she didn't look anywhere. Just focused on the man whose pleasure was in her hands. Who held her own ecstasy in his.

Colin's hands on Taylor were inexpert -- not like Tim who knew how to follow her cadence, where to press and how hard and in what way. Taylor had forgotten what it was like to be rubbed by someone who didn't know those things and had to stumble though. But she was so close it hardly mattered and she worked the hard cock in her hands -- Colin's cock. The proper gentleman now in her control and begging her for his release.

Taylor slid her one hand down Colin's shaft and cupped his balls. "Mine," she whispered and leaned in to nip at his ear. "My balls. My cock. My cum."

Colin nodded, almost incomprehensible.

"Say it," Taylor whispered again, slowing her strokes and lightly squeezing his balls to make her point.

"Y... yours," Colin said, "Your cock. Your balls. Your cum."

"Not Courtney's," Taylor said.

"N... not Courtney's. Yours. Taylor's."

"What is?"

"All of... Oh g...!" Colin couldn't even finish his exclamation as his cum suddenly exploded out of his shaft. The first white burst splashed against Taylor's chest. Another. Taylor throttled Colin's cock upward to ensure none of his fertility got near her unprotected pussy. And as she did, she felt her own pleasure overtake her.

*

Tim heard the low, animal grunt that meant Taylor was cumming. His head popped up and he saw Colin wrapped around her. His cock pulsing streams of white on her chest, her neck, her face. Taylor's head thrown back as she writhed through her own, clearly intense, orgasm.

"Ready?" Sydney asked him. Tim looked back at her and she smiled kindly. He nodded. Sydney took her hands off Tim's dick and he felt this sincere sense of loss. Then she took her two immense breasts, one in each hand, and wrapped them around Tim's cock. He almost screamed out his ecstasy right then. She pressed her tit flesh into his hardness. One jerk. Two. Thr....

AHHHHHH! Tim felt his entire body seem to ejaculate its essence. Splash against Sydney's chin and mouth. She looked at him with such love as he painted her. The droplets now running down her chin and onto her amazing tits.

Sydney slowly released Tim from her chest. Let the last bits of his pleasure dribble down onto her boobs. She licked a bit from her face. Tim leaned forward to reach Sydney's pussy and return the favor, but she gently pushed his hand away.

"Oh, I'm fiiiiine," she said and gave him that thousand-decibel smile that seemed to scream of love.

*

Eventually, everyone got off the floor and got dressed. Though it was a little strange and workmanlike after everything that had happened.

Understandably, Tim and Colin declined to shake hands. But it was in a friendly, joking sort of way. Tim did give Courtney a close hug while Taylor squeezed Colin and even gave him a little kiss on the cheek. And then everyone left, leaving Taylor and Tim staring at the living room. Kind of shell-shocked.

"We're getting rid of all of this stuff, right?" Taylor said, gesturing vaguely at the room.

"Hell, I think we need to move," Tim said. They both laughed and Taylor rested her head in the crook of Tim's neck.

"This was..."

"Actually," Tim said, "This was kind of fun. And not at all the horrible, terrible no good disaster I thought it was going to be."

"See. Trust your girlfriend, OK?"

"I will. I do."

"You really enjoyed yourself? You didn't mind that Colin and I?"

"Honestly honey? That was part of the fun for me."

"It really was a good time," Taylor said, "I wonder if they'd do it again?"

"I don't know. I kind of doubt it."

"But you?"

"You know I think I would," Tim said, and was surprised to find that it was true.

*

Colin felt almost chipper as they got in the car. Courtney started the engine and got the heat going but Colin honestly still felt warm from the inside out. The teasing, the sharing -- it had all been so exciting, yet also harmless.

And that end with Taylor was... Beyond words. He just hoped Courtney hadn't heard what he said. He knew Taylor was just playing, but still. Holy fuck that was hotter than he'd even imagined.

He knew he couldn't handle that all the time, though. He was kind of impressed that Tim could, honestly. That kind of stuff was fun but in the end Colin needed someone in his life who he knew loved him and cared for him. That would never be Taylor.

"Did you have fun?" Courtney asked, tentatively.

"Yeah, you know? I really did. That was nice. Being with friends." And Colin smiled. Sat back. For the first time in months he felt truly content. If this was what Courtney had wanted? He was fine with it.

And now that it was over? Even better. They'd had their bit of dirty fun. Taken a few risks. Now they could move on. Settle in. All the things he wanted and more.

"It was great," Courtney said, "I can't wait to do it again!"

Next time: They do it again. New couples! New combinations! And, somehow, things get even crazier.