Love Like a Blue Shell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she squeezed his shoulders and sat back down. Tim looked around and saw Courtney mouth the words 'nice rack' to Sydney. The blonde just smiled even brighter. It occurred to Tim that he ought to say something to Taylor, but when he looked she wasn't in her seat. She had gone to the bathroom.

The next race was Colin against Courtney and Tim honestly had no idea how the couple was going to handle it. When he and Taylor had raced, Tim had given her an obvious option, but what was Courtney going to do if she won? Make Colin rub himself some more? Would Colin make Courtney rub herself? Actually that didn't sound half bad.

As it turned out, Colin did win, but he didn't make his girlfriend show her techniques.

"Take off Sydney's panties," Colin told her.

"What?" It was the loudest Sydney had been, maybe ever.

Colin just shrugged. "I just think everyone should be naked," he said, "Only fair."

"What about Taylor?" Sydney asked.

"Fine," Colin said, "Courtney, your punishment is you have to take off Sydney's and Taylor's panties."

"All at once?" Courtney asked.

"Sure, why not."

Well, it was hard to argue that wasn't fair, so both girls stood up in the middle of the apartment. Tim noticed that, even though he was naked, he was actually feeling quite warm now. Almost sweaty hot. At least the heat had finally kicked in.

Taylor and Sydney faced each other and shared a nervous smile. Then Courtney knelt behind both of them and rested a hand on the waist of each girl's underwear.

"You want a countdown?" she asked.

"Just get it over with," Taylor said, but Tim could tell his girlfriend wasn't really upset at all. Taylor had said before the game that she wasn't going to get involved. That this was for Tim (and Colin and Courtney). But now that they were in it, Tim could tell that his girlfriend was enjoying herself.

And that? That made Tim very happy indeed.

*

With one quick pull, Courtney had both Sydney and Taylor bottomless. Colin's eyes ping-ponged from girl to girl, unable to choose one place to focus. He really did only have eyes for Courtney. To this point, the other exposures had been exciting, but he'd still have chosen his Court over any other.

This, though. This broke him.

On the one hand, Sydney had cute little buns, but an incredible snatch, absolutely covered in blonde hair. It ran rampant over her thick, pouting pussy lips and seemed not to stop till her cute little brown star.

Tim had always liked how Courtney shaved, but in that moment, he really wished she'd grow it out. There was something wild, untamed, about the hair that covered Sydney's obviously sensuous snatch.

Taylor, on the other hand, had a tufting of dark brown hair over a perfectly pleasant, tidy little puss. Her ass on the other hand -- that was incredible. Taylor mimicked Courtney and did a little spin. But where Court had bent over for everyone, Taylor put her bottom right in Colin's face. A sight reserved for him alone.

Colin wasn't much of an ass man but he'd convert for this holiest of relics. He marveled -- it really was the perfect upside down heart shape. Like someone had sculpted it so. He practically had to hold his own hand to stop himself from slapping Taylor's bottom before she finally stood and stepped away.

He'd told Courtney to expose the others because, honestly, he couldn't think what else to make her do. Clearly, though, Colin was the smartest man alive.

*

Despite losing to Tim, Sydney had won the first round. With three wins, she was uncatchable and on to the championship round. Also, with her loss to Colin, Courtney was officially eliminated.

However, while Courtney's race against Tim no longer mattered for her, it had very large consequences overall. If Tim won, he would have three wins, giving him at least a tie with Taylor. Taylor, on the other hand, was racing Colin and if she lost, Tim would have the chance to win outright.

Colin and Taylor went first. It was a tight match with both leading at times. The trash talk faded to nothing. Both were too focused on the race. Once again, though, it was that damned blue shell that determined the winner. With a lap to go, Colin got shelled and Taylor hung on, barely, for the win.

She cheered and nearly threw the controller as she crossed the line. She hadn't been this happy when she'd won a big LoL tournament a few months before, Tim thought. Well, the stakes were a bit bigger this time.

The best Tim could do now was force a playoff with Taylor. But first, there was Colin's punishment to hand out.

"Show her," Taylor said, and pointed to Sydney. Boy, Tim thought, his girlfriend was clearly running out of ideas.

"You mean like, again?" Colin asked.

"Not the whole group, just her."

Colin nodded nervously. As hard as it was to watch the other's loved one do dirty things with another person, there was also a sort of safety in that. Tim knew what Taylor had done with Steve. He'd seen it. That had been hard (in all senses of the word) but also kept him from imagining other, dirtier things they might have done to each other (which, in retrospect actually would have been kind of cool).

Man, I'm broken, Tim thought.

In any case, to this point Courtney knew what Colin had done and vice versa. Now she would just have to imagine. Tim waited for Courtney to throw herself in front of it, but she just smiled at Colin and gestured for him to go ahead.

So the two naked people went into the guest room, though, mercifully, they left the door open.

"Honey," Tim started.

"I know, we have to burn all the guest linens now, too," Taylor said.

"We're going to IKEA next weekend. Definitely," Tim said.

They couldn't hear much, some low talking and then silence that suggested things had started. Tim felt a little twitch of jealousy again that Sydney was with someone else. He thought about getting up to go look -- the door was open after all -- but stopped himself. Somehow it just didn't seem right.

After a couple of minutes, far longer than Tim had imagined would pass, Colin and Sydney came back from the back room. Sweetly, they were both holding hands as they returned. They might have been out for a picnic, except that they were both naked. But it wasn't like Sydney came out covered in Colin's splooge or anything. They might have just had a nice little talk or something. Except everyone knew that they didn't.

The group now settled in for the big event. They all seemed legitimately interested in the result. But Tim wasn't worried. He knew he had Courtney beat. She was out -- she had nothing left to play for. Taylor chose a track that they hadn't done yet, somehow, but she knew Tim was good at it. Everything was in Tim's favor.

He lost.

Courtney cackled as she crossed the finish line. Taylor shook her head in disdain. Oh well, Tim thought. There it was. Taylor would almost certainly have beaten him if they had a playoff anyway.

"That was fun," he said, meaning it. "Actually, this whole thing. It's been really fun."

And to Tim's surprise everyone nodded and agreed. Even Taylor, who usually took such even-handedness as a sign of weakness, was grinning. And the game wasn't even done yet.

Taylor and Sydney actually seemed like a good matchup now. It was going to be close. Tim could honestly say that he had no idea what either would do. However, he did remember Taylor's promise from the start. She wouldn't be involved. So if she won, well... Tim was honestly a little disappointed at the thought.

But Tim was getting ahead of himself. He still had to do whatever Courtney wanted.

"Show me," she said, smiling. Courtney was pretty, Tim thought. Really super pretty. He'd always thought so. But in a friend way. But now she was naked in front of him, breasts jutting out all freckly. He could smell the hint of her arousal wafting off her.

Both Tim and Courtney looked over at Taylor at the same time. But she just smiled broadly like she was happy for them both. Tim supposed she was. This was what she'd wanted, right? Cheat on your girlfriend to save your relationship. That was never going to stop being odd.

"No, um, completion, though. OK?" Taylor asked. "You can, y'know. Just don't... Y'know."

Tim nodded. It seemed like a strange limitation, though honestly he hadn't planned on doing so in any case. He hoped it just meant that Taylor was saving him for even better things once she took the title.

Courtney took Tim's hand and led him back to the bedroom. The one he shared with Taylor. She closed the door behind them, not all the way, but enough to give at least the impression of privacy. They both climbed up and sat on the bed.

Courtney smiled, and gave him a sort of gesture as if to say, "Maestro, begin."

Tim looked down and saw that all the nervous energy had caused him to flag a bit. That wouldn't last for long. He took a deep breath and studied Courtney. Her bright green eyes and long auburn hair that was almost long enough to cover her breasts. He'd always found it so sexy -- had wished that Taylor would grow hers out like that.

Courtney sort of leaned back so he could see all of her. Her bare little pussy was now open and openly leaking fluid onto the bedspread. Well that did it -- Tim was instantly as hard as he'd ever been in his life.

He wrapped his hand around his shaft and just gently rubbed. God it felt amazing just to touch. He could only imagine if he... Well he was going to drag this out a little, he decided. Take his time.

Courtney kind of 'hmm-ed' her appreciation as he started slowly stroking. There was something almost intimate in this. More than just the inherent nature of the act. Courtney was Tim's friend. They hung out together, watched movies, went out to eat. Colin was almost always there, too, but still.

Tim knew he could call Courtney if he needed her. He trusted her. And in that sense, him stroking his cock in front of her almost felt natural in the strange way that even chaste friendship can sometimes bleed into something else if you ever dare cut deep enough.

"Nice," Courtney said, and it was almost as if they were having any other conversation. Like talking about a movie she'd just seen or a restaurant they both wanted to try. "You have a nice dick. It's really thick."

"Um... thanks?" Tim said, sort of focused on what he was doing. On her. "You have a nice... everything."

Courtney blushed and looked down shyly, as if she weren't already entirely exposed. Tim kept moving slowly, almost as if enticing her. He saw her hand start to snake out a bit, but then jump back.

"Will you... Show me?" Tim asked. Courtney glanced back at the door, reflexively. Then back at Tim.

"I don't ummmm, I don't do it that way," she said, almost a whisper.

"Well, duh." Tim said. He gestured at his parts with his free hand and then down at hers. Again, that strange mix of an unspeakable conversation held between two people who spoke comfortably all the time.

"No, I mean I don't rub. Like, with my hands. It doesn't work that way for me."

"Show me," Tim said, more confidently this time. The more Courtney demurred, the more his interest increased.

Courtney glanced back at the door. She nodded at Tim quickly, then grabbed one of the pillows from the head of the bed. Yet another piece of homeware that Tim was going to have to get rid of after that afternoon. Though there was a part of him that thought, maybe, he might like to keep this one for himself.

Carefully, Courtney placed the pillow in the middle of the bed, still leaving room for Tim to sit and stroke. He almost stopped completely, watching as Courtney set herself up. Pillow in place, Courtney carefully lay down so that her pussy was sort of splayed against the edge of the cushion. Then very slowly, she pressed her whole body downward, leading the way with her crotch.

Tim watched, cock in hand, while the pretty, auburn-haired girl slowly extended her parts outward -- every extremity trembling. Head buried down in the bed. She kind of shook for a moment then straightened. Then pushed down again in the same way. Her body shaking even more.

Then she stopped and looked up at Tim.

"Like that?" he asked.

She nodded with a bit of a hungry grin, "Like that."

"You grind down until..."

"Till I pop. Sometimes I'll reach back and, y'know. But mostly just this. Yeah. It's, ummmm... Want to keep going?"

"Yeah," Tim said, "Just not to..."

"Not to completion," Courtney said, sort of mimicking Taylor. "Understood."

Tim started moving his hand again. Courtney ground herself against the pillow, but this time with her head turned to the side so she could watch what Tim was doing. Tim focused on Courtney's big green eyes, watched as they widened with each of her long, languid thrusts. Like he could see the entire inner workings of her body as it fought its way towards orgasm, all by looking at the little crinkles in her face, the twists in her mouth. Soft, quiet sighs.

Tim didn't intend to stroke faster but he did in a reflection of Courtney's own ever-growing enthusiasm. And then he saw her whole face shift, her eyes squeeze shut. He felt his own body tighten. The signals getting ever stronger until they both reached the point of almost no return.

And then they stopped. Panting. Tim practically strangling his own dick to keep it from going further.

"Whew," Courtney said and laughed a little.

"Close," Tim agreed. But they had both stopped in time and he felt better about it. They rolled off the bed. Tim made a show of taking a big sniff of Courtney's pillow and then tossed it to the side.

She laughed, kissed him on the cheek, and then lead him out of the bedroom.

*

They sure took a long time in there, Taylor thought. But then that's what she was supposed to be hoping for, right?

In fact, as Courtney led Tim back into the living room, Taylor felt a little sense of elation. She'd done it! All that complicated planning and here they were. She'd steered Sydney into Colin and Courtney into Tim. All she had to do now was win the last race and step aside, victory complete.

Taylor was feeling a little bit... itchy, though. She would definitely have to get some extra Tim time afterwards. But that was OK. Honestly that was great. It was what she wanted -- for them to be comfortable being intimate again.

So maybe Tim and Courtney had done a bit more. She knew Tim hadn't cum, as she'd asked, because she could see his cock was practically bursting out of his hairy pubis like an unexploded nuclear missile. Courtney also seemed a bit too fidgety to have reached any kind of conclusion.

So maybe they'd touched each other? Or something like that? Taylor was OK with that. Really she was. Only fair.

Really.

Everyone sat down in their assigned places. Colin on the floor, Tim between the twin towers of Courtney and Sydney (and boy did he look like a happy thorn between those four roses), and Taylor herself on the lounge chair. Feeling regal, as always.

"Grand Prix," Taylor said, "Four races. Whoever finishes with the most points wins and gets a final wish from the rest of the group. Y'know. Within reason."

"Too bad we didn't win, hon," Colin said, "We'd have had really clean toilets this week."

"Oooo, and the fridge could really use a good scrubbing," Courtney said.

"Well it's going to be me or Sydney, so none for you," Taylor said.

"Woohoo! Clean toilet!" Tim cried and everyone laughed.

Taylor went to the setup screen. Sydney selected Princess Peach, as always. Taylor moved down to Bowser again, then stopped herself. This was the moment. She didn't know what Sydney intended and Taylor didn't want to find out. She was sure it would be fine -- Sydney seemed pretty chaste overall (except for that weird 'show us' request but that, honestly, turned out to be a really good idea).

But Sydney didn't know the nuances, the ins and outs (ha ha) of what Taylor was trying to accomplish. The blonde might go too far or not far enough or pair the wrong people. Taylor wouldn't let that happen. Also, Taylor had to admit it to herself: she wanted to win. Had to win. So she went back to her old standby and selected Donkey Kong.

"Wow," Colin said, "Taylor really wants this one guys." Sydney looked at him, confused.

"Taylor takes the big monkey when she really wants to win," Tim said

"Which sort of explains why she's with Tim," Colin said. The whole room laughed.

Character selected, Taylor chose the hardest set of four tracks in the game. It seemed like the right call for the final. She and Sydney settled in for the first race -- set in a rainy dystopian future city. This was a tough course with lots of tight turns and not a ton of traction -- one of the few that actually made you use the brakes at this speed setting. Taylor felt confident with this course, but Sydney seemed made for it. She was just too good at cornering, Taylor reflected. It was a close race, but Sydney took it.

The second track was set in a kid's bedroom, with the Karts racing along a ribbon like toy cars in a very elaborate Matchbox set. This was one of Taylor's favorites and she handled it easily, including a neat little shortcut near the end where she dropped from the middle of lap 2 into the beginning of lap 3.

Tie game.

Taylor could feel the tension in the room. All day Karting had her fingertips aching. Her forearms tight. Carpal tunnel, here I come, she thought. But this was what she played for. What she lived for, really. That constant quest for that rush of adrenaline that only came from a hard fought competition.

In that moment Taylor didn't hate Sydney. She loved her. The quiet girl was giving Taylor the kind of exhilaration that only a true competitor could give. That was rare, Taylor knew. She wondered if Sydney ever played League of Legends...

The third track was set in a city subway. It had lots of long stretches filled with giant obstacles (subway trains, mostly) and tight spaces to navigate. Taylor did not do well, but Sydney seemed to struggle, too.

In the end, neither won the race, but Sydney finished ahead of Taylor. There was one track left. Sydney was ahead but one little point. Whoever finished ahead here would win the whole thing.

Outside, the day had gone dark. The wind blew hard against the brick-faced apartment building. Cold, yellow light spilled out from the apartment. The almost psychedelic sounds of Mario Kart blared. Five naked people all sat together and stared at the screen.

The last track was based on the old F-Zero games. It was a strange, twisting, turning sci-fi track. Unlike most of the other Kart races, this one didn't have laps. It was just one long race split into three sections. It was one of Taylor's favorites. It reminded her of being young and playing against her brothers on their old, beat up Nintendo 64.

She was, however, not very good at it. She just hoped that Sydney was way worse.

Taylor hit her speed boost from the start and took off to an early lead. She was in good position when they entered the second section. She heard Sydney cursing under her breath, a good sign.

Third section. Taylor was almost there.

Whooosh!!!

Taylor knew that sound. Her Kart's alarm started beeping. The finish line was just ahead. Taylor could see it in the distance. Just a little bit further. She willed her Kart to go faster. Almost there!

Boom!

Her whole screen went blue. Taylor didn't see Sydney's Princess Peach, but she heard the character say, "Ta ta!" in an infuriating cheery voice as she sped by. And then she heard the end game music playing and knew for sure that she had lost. Again. To that stupid, unfair, son of a fucking crack whore, motherfucking bullshit blue shell.

*

Sydney stood in the middle of the room, still completely naked, and started organizing things like she was directing the high school play. If the high school play had been porn. Everyone else eyed each other nervously. Who was this girl that suddenly had an uncomfortable amount of control over their lives?