Love Me, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora noticed Anna checking her out and inwardly smiled. Coughing slightly she decided to bring her date back to earth. "So...you promised me dinner...where would you like to go? I know this Spanish restaurant, they make a fantastic paella. Would you be interested in that?"

Anna felt the blood coloring her cheeks. She had been caught staring and none too subtly at that. But hey, she was only human and Nora was certainly good looking. "Uhhh yeah...that would be cool. I'm really fond of acquiring new tastes. I've never actually been to a Spanish restaurant before so...yeah...I'm game."

They took the bus and were lucky enough to find a double seat empty. Anna took the window seat and Nora sat right next to her, their hips and legs touching. Anna noticed their closeness and didn't mind it one bit. In fact, her body told her "I like that" in more than one ways. Nora could have chosen to sit further apart but she hadn't.

The "La Mancha" was a picturesque Spanish restaurant situated on Deansgate Street, not very far from the Instituto Cervantes. The relatively plain brick exterior façade did little to predispose the by-passers about the cozy interior. Once inside, Anna was pleasantly surprise by the high ceilings and the wood paneling covering the walls. One side of the room was covered with a large bar, there was a side with more private booths and the rest of the place had large wooden barrels serving as tables.

Once inside, Nora was greeted and hugged by several people; it was obvious that she'd been here many times before and was well liked. Nora spoke very rapidly in Spanish with the hostess and they were immediately ushered to a corner booth which was both spacious and relatively secluded. She graciously allowed Anna to choose her seat first and then sat facing her.

"So...if you'd like, I'd suggest the paella for two as our main dish. The tapas arrive with our drinks first and after that, if we still haven't stuffed ourselves to the brim, we can try the pastel Cordobes, which is a dessert from my home town."

Anna flashed her a warm smile. "Sounds great! I always like to try new tastes. What shall we be drinking?"

"Well, ideally we'd have a bottle of wine to go with our food. The Cune Rioja Rosado is a blush semi-dry wine, should go perfectly with our paella. But if you fancy a beer they have San Miguel tap and that's fine too."

"I'd like the wine if that's OK with you. I'm not really a wine drinker and I'd like to try it."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Nora flashed her a beaming smile, showing perfect white teeth underneath. Anna smiled in return; she was such a pretty girl and the powder blue of her hoodie did wonders to showcase her Mediterranean tan.

Soon their wine had arrived and with it their tongues loosened.

"...so...the name Nora...that's intriguing. Never heard of it before and I've had quite a few Latinos as classmates..."

"It's not Spanish so to speak. It's more likely Moorish or Arabic if you prefer. It's the feminine form of Noor which means light in Arabic. As you might have guessed from my skin complexion, I hail from Andalucía which is the southernmost province in Spain. The city of Cordoba from where I'm from used to be the capital of the Cordoba Caliphate during the Middle Ages. It was a great center of culture, learning and the arts...Naturally there were a lot of Arabs there, or Moors...you might have heard of the word Moriscos, perhaps. These were people of mixed ancestry, a merging of Arab and Iberian cultures...Anyways, I'm boring you..."

"No, no! Not at all, please do go on" said Anna as she absentmindedly pressed placed her hand on top of Nora's. "Oh...sorry" she said and felt her blood pressure rise once more.

"No te preocupes, Anna. Esta bien...anyways to make a long story short, my grandmother had this name and before her, her grandmother and so on. Through church records, we've managed to trace back our family tree back to the sixteenth century...that probably means that whoever my ancestors were, they were given the choice of either converting forcibly to Christianity or being expelled...who knows..."

Their conversation flowed on freely as they chatted and laughed between their food and wine. After their dessert, they were each given a glass of sherry "Jerez Dulce" which, to Anna felt deliciously strong and sweet. Since the weather was holding up nicely, they decided to walk back to their flats, neither of them being quite ready to call it a night.

They walked back taking their time and continuing their chat. Nora was a sweet and lively person; she made Anna laugh and that was something that she really needed. When Nora complained of her hands feeling frozen, Anna thought nothing of it and clasped her hand in hers. The look of adoration that Nora shot her was priceless.

As they approached Nora's flat the age-old dilemma surfaced into Anna's head. What do I do now? Do I kiss her goodbye? Do I hug her? What if she asks me to come inside?

"So...Anna...I've had a wonderful time with you today...Would you like to come inside...just for a little while?"

Oh God, what to do...what to do...Should I go inside on the first date? What if...what if this goes further...What panties am I wearing again? Do good girls do it on the first date? Oh to hell with it...

"Sure, that would be lovely Nora!"

Nora lived in a two story all girls flat with seven rooms and shared living rooms, kitchen and toilets. Her room was on the first floor, overlooking a large park.

"Sorry this place is such a mess...you know...it's seven of us...hard to keep track of things...ahhh...and here's my palace, my home away from home" said Nora as she unlocked the door to her room. "Would you like something to drink? Can I get you something? I have some Sangria downstairs in the fridge if you like..."

"That would be lovely, thank you."

"Here, sit down on this, while I get our glasses," said Nora and she patted the cover of her bed. Anna could hear her as she tumbled down the stairs and then raced up just as quickly. "Here...they...are..." she said out of breath, as she held two glasses and a frozen jug of Sangria. "Made that myself" she said as she poured the wine to their glasses.

"Oh? Were you expecting company?" said Anna with a playful tease.

"No...I mean...yes...no...it's not like that. I made it once for my flat-mates and they liked it so much that now we keep a jug in the fridge at all times...we all pitch in for the ingredients and anyone can have a drink."

"Oh...but won't anyone mind if they see the pitcher missing?"

"Nobody's in for the night. It's a Saturday and they're all out...we have the place to ourselves."

"Well, cheers then...bottoms up!"

Nora gave her friend a lopsided look and nearly sprayed Anna with the mouthful of Sangria. Gasping for air she broke down into laughter collapsing onto her bed in the process.

"What? What's so funny?"

"...haha...well...I just pictured something in my mind...that's all..."

"What? Come on...tell me..."

Nora put on a sheepish, girlish grin on her face. "Well, when you said bottoms up I pictured..."

"Pictured what?"

"I can't tell you..."

"What if I did...this..." and Anna dug her hands into Nora's flanks mercilessly tickling her. Nora writhed and laughed hysterically; Anna roamed her hands all over her friend's clothed body. She felt exhilarated and happy and excited. Soon, their tickling session evolved into a friendly wrestling session which ended with Anna straddling Nora's torso and pinning her hands down with hers.

Their breathing was still heavy from all their exertion. Anna's hair had fallen in front of her, creating a vail between her face and Nora's. Their smiles faded; the distance closed. Nora's eyelids shuttered down and her lips parted; Anna placed her elbows onto the bed and with her palms gingerly cupped her face. Their lips met softly, gently, magically. Anna stayed like that, feeling goosebumps coursing through her body, feeling a million butterflies dance in the pit of her stomach.

Anna caressed Nora's cheeks as their lips gently touched, both of them savoring the exquisite and magical uniqueness of their first kiss. Nora brought her arms up and wrapped them behind Anna's back, mashing their bodies together. Their kiss deepened; Anna sent her tongue probing forward seeking to pair it with Nora's. Lips parted and tongues danced playfully back and forth as they both started hissing through their noses, neither one wanting to break the magic.

Then there were other places to explore; Anna moved her attention to her lover's ear, kissing an earlobe and sending her exceptionally agile tongue to explore the intricacies of the inner folds. Her touch was gentle but she could feel Nora exhaling loudly with each flick of her tongue. Ever the explorer, she moved her attention towards her neck, lightly biting and kissing along the way.

When she placed her knee between Nora's thighs she immediately felt the girl grinding her crotch on her. She could feel the heat and the desperation in her moves. Anna had not been left unaffected; she could feel her pussy lips fully engorged and pressing against her panties and jeans. She was producing copious amounts of lubrication and could already feel the dampness in her crotch. Her nipples were painfully erect and rubbing against the fabric of her bra with every move. But most of all, she could feel the heat; her body was practically burning up with all the excitement.

Then, clothes started flying all over, with an urgency that Anna had never felt before. She needed to run her tongue all over Nora's body, she needed to lick her pussy dry just like a thirsty person craves water in the desert. After frantic pulling and tugging at the offending garments was done, they were left with just their underwear.

Nora had chosen powder blue cotton panties with matching bra, effectively matching her hoodie and earrings with her underwear. Anna had gone with more conservative, all weather black. Resuming their kissing, Anna unclasped Nora's bra while she felt nimble fingers undo hers. Anna then gently pushed her lover down on the bed and proceeded to feast her eyes on the gorgeous body beneath her.

She paused to admire her breasts. She admired their shape, their perfectly upright position and their size, probably a 32C, Anna reckoned, with large, almond colored areolas and large, protruding nipples. Nora's nipples where already slightly erect from their previous kissing and her areolas had somewhat bulged and expanded.

After brushing her hands over them she very gently placed her right nipple inside her mouth. Swirling her tongue around she could feel the nipple harden and swell. A soft moan of pleasure escaped Nora's mouth. Her hands where caressing Anna's hair. Cupping her breast in her hand for better control, she began to suckle on it, occasionally giving her a mild bite. Switching sides she administered her attention on the left nipple while her free hand played with the now glistening right breast. Soft moans of approval escaped Nora's mouth as her tongue alternated between those magnificent mounds.

Anna then did something out of the ordinary; she flipped Nora and let her rest on her tummy. Her hands started roaming over her back, sending shivers down her lover's spine. Gradually, she sifted her attention to her lower back, her hands traveling over velvet smooth skin. Next came her buttocks where Anna's hands teasingly massaged their globular delightfulness, making circular movements on each cleft.

Nora murmured and purred like a cat whilst at the same time she involuntary opened her legs further, giving Anna access to her inner thighs. Mercilessly ignoring that, she went on stroking those wonderful legs all the way down to her shock clad feet. Kneeling slightly, she hooked her thumbs on the waistband of her thong and ever so slowly peeled it off.

Tenderly, Anna placed her fingers on Nora's inner thighs, causing her to whimper in approval. Kneeling further below, she could see inner lips protruding over lushly covered outer ones and a thin strand of silvery liquid trickling slowly towards the bed. Gently she placed her tongue on the girl's buttocks, making small suckling motions. Nora responded by lifting her butt a bit in the air.

Without hurrying, Anna traced her tongue all over the exposed butt clefts, playfully making tantalizing forays inside the crack of her butt. Nora's skin had broken into goose bumps and her occasional soft purrs of pleasure increased in frequency. Placing her hand beneath her stomach, Anna gently lifted Nora's breathtaking ass in such a way as to have her dripping pussy fully exposed before her eyes.

The sight was certainly breath-catching to say the least. Nora's magnificent roundness was there in all its glory. The girl has some serious killer curves with not an ounce of flab on them. Pausing only briefly, Anna sent her tongue downwards towards Nora's outer lips which were now slick with her juices. Barely touching her, she made circular motions with her tongue, savoring the exquisite taste of her pussy, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

Gingerly, she turned her over, her back now resting on the bed. Her tongue once again traveled north seeking other areas demanding her attention. Sighing, Anna placed her lips once more on Nora's right breast softly kissing the nipple. Nora could feel the tongue licking around the areola, a teasing mix of kisses, sucking and biting which made her writhe in agony and lust. Anna sucked on the nipple until it popped out of her mouth fully erect. Not to leave her left breast unsatisfied, she shifted her attentions there, while her fingers wickedly pinched the other already erect nipple.

As Anna was busy sucking on her breast, Nora begun tugging at her hair desperately trying to nudge her towards her throbbing pussy. This made Anna even crazier with desire; she just wanted to lick Nora's body clean until the girl practically begged her to stop.

After making sure that she'd left behind her two very stiff nipples, her mouth traveled down Nora's abdomen kissing and sucking her tummy. Moving down her stomach she could once again fill her nostrils with her scent. Anna rested her nose on Nora's pitch black pubic hair deeply inhaling her unique fragrance. By now, the poor girl beneath her was writhing and thrashing about as if her back was suffering from a particularly bad rash.

Anna new that she had tortured her lover and herself quite enough. Using the tip of her tongue she parted two very puffy and protruding inner lips to reveal the sopping entrance of Nora's pussy. Sticking out her snakelike tongue she sent it slithering towards the source of her nectar, savoring the exquisite taste and sublime tightness of the surroundings. Soon her tentative probes were replaced by determined thrusting.

Anna was using all the tricks of the trade at her disposal; one thumb circled Nora's protruding clit with a cruel laziness. Another finger had found its way towards her lover's puckered hole, gently massaging the sensitive folded skin there.

Nora had been reduced by now to an incoherent rag doll at her hands. Her body was wildly flailing about as she tried in vain to jam more of her pussy inside Anna's mouth. Her hands were pulling at Anna's hair desperately trying to shift her tongue towards her throbbing clit. She was not being so silent either, mumbling incoherently in both English and Spanish.

And then, Nora sucked in her breath, her whole body stiffened like wood and her mouth let out a silent scream. Anna felt the walls of Nora's pussy rhythmically contract again and again as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Just when it seemed that she had crested the wave, Anna shifted the position of her mouth and sent her lips clamping tightly on her throbbing clit.

This time her scream was every bit real. "Ay...ay...ay...Dios mios...ayyyyy...maaasss...massss..." and then a second huge wave came crashing upon her. Nora thrust her pelvis forcefully upward and her body visibly shook with tremors as her hands frantically jammed Anna's head towards her pussy.

And then, after a glorious second wave it was finally over. She collapsed on her bed, eyes closed and utterly spent. Little twitches here and there could be seen, as the aftershocks of her orgasms pierced her altered sense of reality.

"Ay ay ay...Madre de Dios, chica...you're absolutely phenomenal..."

"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Enjoy doesn't even begin to describe it." Nora pulled Anna down right next to her and nuzzled her neck. "It feels so nice...so comfortable in your embrace."

They stayed like that cuddling, until Anna noticed Nora's eyelids begin to waver. Smiling, she started to rise in order to get dressed. "Where are you going?" She heard Nora say in a pouty voice.

"Back to my flat. I've obviously drained you."

"That's not true. I just need a rest and then it's your turn."

"I think I should head. Need to make an early start tomorrow. Lots of studying to catch up on."

"Noooooo...please stay...please? Stay for the night?"

Nora was kneeling on her bed, her hands joined almost in prayer, her juicy breasts dangling in front of Anna's eyes. The sight involuntarily made her lick her lips. Nora noticed and couldn't help but smile. "Please? For me? They'll be all lonely if you aren't here to caress them" she said and started toying with her breasts.

Any resolve that Anna might have had evaporated rapidly. "You put forward compelling arguments. Two of them as a matter of fact. I'll stay but under three conditions."

Nora beamed a puppy smile at her. "Okay...and these are?"

"One, I'll have to leave early in the morning tomorrow. I really have to catch up on my studying. Two, you'll have to let me use the wall side of your bed. I toss and turn so badly that I might end up on the floor otherwise. Three...you'll have to let me lick you clean at least two more times..."

"You've got yourself a deal...except...condition three...it's clearly your turn to be on the receiving end..."

"Nuh-Uh...I get to lick you again or no deal."

"Awwwww...alright...but you drive a hard bargain..."

Nora pulled her down for yet another steamy kiss; in the meantime her hands were busy tugging at Anna's black panties. Yes, after all their previous exertions it was the only garment still on her. Anna obliged and soon, a very sodden thong was out of their way. A skillful set of nimble fingers soon found their way past her dark brown thatch and onwards they went, splitting her lips on the process. Anna let out a moan in Nora's mouth; she was beyond being turned on. Her orgasm was hovering right next to her. Without breaking their kiss, she started humping those wonderful fingers in earnest.

Nora quickly caught on and with one hand grabbed Anna's ass whilst the other continued its ministrations. Anna was bucking her pelvis in a frenzy now; she was close, very close and Nora's tongue being thrust deeply in her mouth only helped to heighten her arousal.

Her orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt; a massive explosion originating from her clitoris rapidly spread in waves throughout her body. Rhythmic contractions of her pussy walls spread everywhere and it felt as if her whole body was one giant pulsating mass. Nora had slowed down and was avoiding direct contact with the tip of her clit but Anna couldn't seem to get enough out of it. "No, don't you stop...don't you fucking stop...go on...yes...like that...yes...fuck...oh fuck...another one..."

Anna let out a shriek-like hiss; she started shaking uncontrollably. What had started as a flash orgasm had escalated in two different ones which had essentially merged. While the first one had been violent the second one went on and on and on until Anna thought she would pass out from all the stars and fireworks that she was seeing.

1...45678...10