Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and thought back to the first time that he had tried to please her with oral sex. It was the second or third day of their honeymoon. When she realized what he was going to do she pushed him away but he tried to force himself on her. She remembered the real fear and revulsion that she had felt when he pushed his face between her legs. All she could think about was the admonitions of her mother during her teenage years. Her mother was a good woman but she considered sex a necessary evil and when Karen had her first period they had "the talk."

Her mother didn't make it sound pleasant and she actually suggested that Karen not remove all of her clothes no matter what her future husband wanted her to do.

"You can be a good wife and let your husband have his pleasure without being a slut," she taught her.

Karen and Ray were both virgins when they married. The little episode on their honeymoon didn't dampen Karen's newfound enjoyment of sex despite her mother's warnings. It just established the boundaries for the next several years.

The birthday party for Belinda was what really opened her eyes to what sex could be all about. She and the other girls had gone into the bedroom where Belinda tried on the gag gifts and the sexy clothes that she had received. The strawberry flavored, edible panties caught Karen's attention as she examined them. Belinda went into great detail as to how she planned to have her husband eat through them to get a taste of her pussy.

Her use of the word pussy shocked Karen a little since she was not used to using those words in public. Belinda told them that she was going to hide a real strawberry inside of herself and when her husband got through the panties he would get a surprise when he sucked on her and it popped out.

The other girls giggled and laughed through the entire time and two of them even stripped off their bras to try on the cutout bra that was part of the set along with crotch-less panties. Karen had started feeling aroused during the discussion and she became embarrassed at her reaction. By the time each of the women had described their husband's pussy eating techniques she felt jealous of their ability to let themselves do those things without shame.

The final straw came when they described the horseplay and the teasing that they all seemed to enjoy with their husbands. One told the story of taking her panties off in the ladies' room before her husband picked her up from work and how he fingered her all the way home in traffic. She said that they never got out of the car and that they made love in their garage.

The combination of the wine and the stories had put Karen up on a new level of arousal that was higher than she had never felt before. She made up her mind to get over her fears and to try some new things with the man that she knew loved her and wanted to please her. The panty idea came to her after Ray had kissed her when they got into their car to drive home.

They necked for a few minutes and when he reached down, she spread her legs and allowed him to touch her through her panties. As soon as he pulled out of the parking spot she steeled herself and pulled her panties off and, for good measure, hung them on the rear view mirror. She thought he was going to wreck the car when he stared at her like she was nuts.

"Watch where you are going," she cautioned and lying back, she spread her legs and offered herself to him.

By the time they got home, he had her at such a high peak of arousal that she almost couldn't walk. Spread out naked on their bed she waited for him to perform oral sex on her. She was still too embarrassed to tell him what she wanted so she opted for hinting by pushing his head down until he finally got the idea. When he reached the point where he was finally going to touch her with his lips he hesitated for so long that she thought he was not going to go through with it.

"Do it!" she hissed. "Do it now!" and pulled his face into her crotch.

Now, lying in bed with Ray's head between her legs she realized that the initial contact felt just as good as the first time that he had done it so many years ago. His technique had improved over the years, but she could always recall that first touch of his tongue as he spread her lips and licked up to touch her clitoris.

"I never thanked Belinda," she said out loud as Ray's lips closed around her clitoris and he sent her over the edge into her second orgasm of the night.

"What did you say?" he asked reaching to hold her in his arms as they lay side by side.

"Oh, nothing. I love you and thank you."

Karen kissed Ray and reaching down she felt he was only moderately hard.

"Are you OK?" she asked. "Do you want me to ...?"

"No, I'm OK," he replied and got up to go into the bathroom.

Karen stretched her arms above her head yawned.

"I'll bring a warm cloth," he offered.

"Thanks," she murmured.

By the time Ray came back out into the bedroom she was fast asleep with the twisted sheet pulled up around her. Ray pulled another sheet out of the linen closet and covered himself against the now chilly air conditioning. His mind was quieter tonight but just before he fell asleep a little twinge of doubt crept back into his thoughts.

He tried to fight it but it kept pushing back in and he decided he would cool it for a while. He would stay observant and watch for any changes that would either bolster his confidence or cause him to doubt her again.

Chapter 07

The next few weeks flew by quickly and the tension in their home eased. The busy season was starting and things were moving fast. Becky had stopped by the office with the baby and announced her intention of coming back the first week in April. Karen had hoped that she would not return and she could keep her job but it did not appear that was going to happen.

Mike called her into his office the day after Becky had been there.

"You know that Becky is coming back?"

"Yes. I'm sorry to hear that because I love it here and I was hoping that she would decide to stay home."

"I figured that. You are doing a tremendous job and we are all pleased with you but I promised her that she could have it back if she wanted it and she wants it."

"How long do I have to find another job?"

"Let's not go there right now. I have a proposition for you that may help both of us."

"Oh? What?"

"I am planning on adding six new agents. I am opening up a new branch closer to the Tybee Island business and I will be moving three of our agents over there. I'll be looking for replacements and I would like you to consider taking the test and applying for your license. What do you think?"

Karen had toyed with the idea of studying for her license but she never got beyond the idea phase.

"It sounds interesting. Do you think I can do it?"

"Of course you can do it. You are one of the most intelligent and hard working women that I've ever met. All you have to do is take the course and you'll pass with flying colors. In fact, you probably already know more than many of the agents who got their license by the skin of their teeth. What do you say?"

"I'll have to check with my husband first. I'm not sure he wants me to get more involved than I already have."

"Look, I'm not saying anything against Ray, I like him, but you can't let yourself be hidden away. You have the talent and, if I may say so, the beauty to make this a success. It can only help when a real estate agent is also a beautiful woman."

Karen felt herself blush at his compliment and she sat back and crossed her legs as she basked in the praise. She noticed that he looked down and watched as she crossed them.

"Thank you, Mike. I really appreciate the thought but I still want to check with him before I make a decision. How long do I have?"

"No rush, but the sooner the better. Becky won't be back for a few weeks and we'll have to find out when the next course starts. Let me know as soon as you can. OK?

"I will and thank you again."

"No thanks needed, I'm being selfish. You will definitely be good for business. Ask Joyce if she will loan you her course books to look over. It can't hurt and you'll get a head start. I don't think you'll have any trouble at all with the course and the exam. Tell her I told you to ask her."

Joyce was glad to get rid of the books that were taking up space in her office. Karen took them home that evening and left them on the dining room table until she could get to them.

"What are all the books for?" Melody asked when she saw the stack on the table.

"I'm thinking about taking a real estate course and getting my license," Karen replied.

"You're going to go back to school and you don't have to?" she asked with amazement.

"Well, it's how you define 'have to'," Karen smiled in reply. "I have a chance to become an agent and Mike will sponsor me so I'm thinking about trying it. I'm going to talk to your father tonight."

"Well, good luck with that," Melody said. "He's already not too happy about you working the way you are."

"What makes you say that," Karen asked in surprise.

"I hear the comments he makes under his breath when you have to work late or when you work on Saturdays. He talks to Uncle Patrick on the phone and I hear him talking about it. He says he's losing you. I'm not trying to start any trouble, I'm just telling you, that's all. I'll be in my room until supper. OK?"

Karen was deep in thought and she didn't answer but Melody didn't wait for one. Her mind was already on other things as she ran up the stairs and disappeared into her room.

Dinner was quiet that night. Brian was at baseball practice and Melody was in her own little world. Karen knew that Ray had seen the course manuals and he had probably figured out what she wanted to do. Their conversation was dull and routine as they both carefully skirted the elephant sitting on their dining room table.

When Ray finished eating he stood up and thanked her for the meal and told her he would be in the den watching the news. It was his normal routine with one exception - he didn't kiss her after he thanked her.

Her reply, "I'm glad you enjoyed it," was said to Ray's back as he walked out of the kitchen.

Karen sat there for a few minutes trying to decide what she was going to do. She was enjoying her new life while at the same time she was feeling stressed with her struggle to accommodate her family. She was afraid she was putting more of her energy into what she now referred to as her career than she was into them.

Enough people had complimented her on her work and talent to convince her that she could do a lot more than her present job allowed. She now knew that she could be appreciated for being more than a good wife and a mother. She had become a contributor to something larger than her family. Her coworkers had come to depend upon her and she basked in their confidence. She didn't want to go back to doing dull volunteer work where everybody criticized everybody else behind their backs.

She remembered a teacher trying to console her when she found out she was being criticized for the way she scheduled the cafeteria volunteers. The teacher told her, only half in jest, "No good deed goes unpunished."

While collecting the dishes she continued to consider her options. Taking a stack of dishes into the kitchen she put them in the sink and caught her reflection in the window. The woman looking back at her did not look happy and Karen did not feel happy.

"Shit!" she said. "He's just going to have to accept it. I'm going to try this and he's got to come to terms with it because I'm not going to let this opportunity pass me by."

Leaving the dishes in the sink and the table uncleared, she strode into the den to talk to Ray. He was already asleep in front of the television but he woke up when she took the remote from his hand and turned off the television.

Standing in front of him she handed the remote back to him and said, "We have to talk."

Ray was not quite awake but her tone of voice told him that he had better get his wits about him.

Pushing his chair upright, he looked up at her and reaching out his hand he said, "Sure honey, whatever you say."

Karen ignored the offer of his hand and started pacing in front of him while she got her thoughts in order. After a few turns she again stopped in front of him with her hands on her hips.

"Do you have a problem with me working that you're not telling me about?"

"What do you mean? I haven't complained, have I?"

"Not to me you haven't but I found out that you mention stuff to the kids and to your brother. If you are having a problem why don't you just come and talk to me?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to think that I wasn't supporting you."

"You aren't supporting me if you talk about me behind my back. I know that things have been a little stressful around here but they are getting better. I'm trying my best!" she said and collapsed into her chair with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, honey," he said and stood to walk over to her.

"Stay there," she told him. "I'm not crying and I'm not finished talking yet."

Dropping his hands, he backed up until his legs hit his chair and he sat back down.

"I've decided that I want to take a real estate course and to try to get my agent's license. Becky is coming back in a few weeks and Mike is opening a new office near Tybee Island. He told me he would sponsor me for a license and take me on to replace some of the agents that are transferring to the new office."

"The real estate business is a lot of hard work and long hours," Ray pointed out. "Are you sure that this is what you really want. It's going to be a drastic change for our family."

"Our family is changing anyway," she responded. "Melody will graduate in May and I think we now have enough money saved to let her go on that trip to Europe this summer. It will be her last chance to enjoy herself before she starts college in the fall."

"Brian ... ," he started to say before she interrupted him.

"Brian will be at baseball camp for almost the entire month of June and part of July. It will be just you and me here and I think we can manage, don't you?"

"You've got this all figured out, haven't you?" he said in a somewhat accusatory tone.

Karen caught the inflection and answered with a little sarcasm, "No, I don't have it all figured out but it's not that difficult. It'll work if we both want it to work. I'm not asking your permission but I would like you to support me in this."

Karen waited for him to answer and when he didn't immediately reply, she got up and went towards the door.

"Let me know your decision. I've got some work to do and I want to read over the course material before I go to bed."

Ray knew he was in a no-win position. He realized he should have responded to her question without a pause but he couldn't get the words out in time and she took his silence the wrong way. He stood at the door to the kitchen and watched her carry her books into the living room.

Mike called her into his office the next afternoon and closed the door behind her. He told her that there would be a course starting the next Tuesday. She had to take three, 25-hour courses and pass a state-licensing exam to get her license.

The evening courses started at six o'clock and ran for four hours each. If she could schedule the three courses without a break in between she could be finished in a little over four months. The other option was to take two, four-hour classes each week and add the third one halfway through. That would mean she could finish the whole course in a little over two months. It meant a lot of study time and long work days on course nights.

"How did your talk with Ray go? Have you decided what you are going to do?" he asked.

"He's not real happy but he'll go along with it. Regardless of what he said I had already made up my mind that I'm going to go for it. I read through a lot of the material and I already know a lot of it. I work with the contracts and the financing part with the points, loan types and the seller and buyer costs so that's no problem. The other part is just terms and concepts and I think I can ace that one too."

"Good! Schedule your classes and let me know if you need any help or some extra time off. We can work it out. I'll tell Mavis to go ahead and cut a check for the tuition and I'll take care of it. Look at it as a bonus for your good work here."

He got up from behind his desk and reaching out to her he took her hand and helped her to her feet.

"You know how important you are to us and to me personally. Regardless of anyone else, I want you to succeed and I'll do everything I can to support you."

Stepping back he held both of her hands and looked up and down her body.

"You're losing weight, aren't you? You look fabulous. By the time you get your license you'll be the prettiest agent in the office."

Karen grew warm and knew she was blushing at the compliments from Mike. He always seemed to know the right thing to say. She felt positive that she would be able to accomplish this challenge especially with him helping her.

Pulling him towards her by his hands she stood on tiptoe and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you," she said softly.

Still holding her hands, Mike pushed them behind her waist and held her.

"Remember, I'll be here even if no one else is willing. I know you can do it."

Karen let herself relax against him and watched his lips as they came closer to her mouth. Expecting a friendly and comforting peck on the lips, she didn't turn her head this time but she let his lips touch hers. The little peck she was expecting turned into a several second pressing of his soft lips against hers. He did not push or move his mouth on her lips but after several seconds she knew that she had been kissed.

Releasing her hands he said, "Thanks again," with his lips barely an inch from hers. "Good luck."

Karen felt herself blush and a touch of warmth enveloped her belly and her chest. Jackie's warning came back to her and she was not sure how to read the little incident. She couldn't decide if he was hitting on her or just being encouraging and supportive.

She called and arranged to double up on the courses and was pleased to find out that Mike had already spoken with the instructor and told him about her. She felt herself blushing again when the instructor repeated Mike's praises over the phone.

"The class will start on Tuesday evening at six," he said. "If you can get there a little early you can have the paperwork all filled out and we can get started right away."

The next few days flew by and Karen studied the course books during every free moment. Melody thought it was funny when she saw her mother studying but Ray seemed to be trying to find things to interrupt her every chance he got. She didn't want to upset him any more than she knew he already was but she was getting annoyed with his childish attempts to distract her.

Brian had a baseball game on Saturday and they cheered his team from the sidelines. After the game they went for ice cream and even Melody ate some despite her claim that she would not eat any fattening food until after her graduation.

Several times during the day she noticed Melody and Ray with their heads together in deep discussion and she suspected they were planning a surprise party for her fortieth birthday the next day. Pretending she was not aware of their secretive conversations she gave them plenty of space to make their plans.

Ray grilled some potatoes and steaks for dinner while she made the salad. Karen watched with a smile on her face as she sipped her wine and relaxed on the patio. Melody asked her father to take her to the store after dinner because she had to pick something up. They halfheartedly invited Karen to come but she waved them away and told them she wanted to relax and take a shower.

1...45678...16