All Comments on 'Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 02'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SORRY!!!!

Only read page 1 and then straight to page 16....guess what!!!...I see i missed nothing...why are you are a drone with lots of filler and no content...blah blah blah....I'll get back to it next week and do the same thing...maybe she won't die...maybe she'll end up rich...but she has lost her "Ray" of sunshine....n'est-pas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Karen

Is a cheating no good bitch and a worse mother, run Ray run. Divorce is too good for her but a start. Story has me hooked I'm sorry to say and will read the rest, but this marriage is toast.

andy1hardyandy1hardyover 15 years ago
Why Kathi Why????

Why do you seem to have weak women in your stories. If they seem strong it is because they have jerks for husbands [On the Beach story]. Karen reminds me more and more of the wife in Caller ID...seduction by a cock and smooth talking guys...Ray and the husband in Caller ID both seem like nice guys and fathers who have sluts for wives. In "On the Beach", the wife's hubby was a jerk which seems to "okay" the wife's infidelity. Yet I find it difficult to understand or appreciate the one dimensional wives portrayed in this story and Caller ID. The hubbys are presented as masochistic voyeurs who enjoy not knowing they are being humiliated....though they suspect the cheating and prolong endlessly the truth. I think I mentioned to you once before that if you reversed the genders in your stories, the plots would appear stupid. We know a guy would fuck anything that walks [like Karen does] and the wife would need at least have some emotional attachment before she cheats [like Ray and Donna..there was no emotional need,therefore no sex]. Your role reversal subjects the reader to an unrealistic level that I must agree with the comment that you can go from page 1 to 16 and not miss anything.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Wimp

Can you write anything but a wimp for a husband? He caves as soon as she gives her ultimatum. Fuck her. If the bitch was my wife she would go on her last trip and never come back. No I would not have her killed. I would have the locks change the house up for sale and be gone. I would plan it and she would have nothing and good riddens. But what does your useless male character do after being shit on for months? He wimps out and asks her to help him save a marriage she does not respect or want. She wants to be a whore. Well I would let her. But she wouldn't be a whore with me. I have to ask after the consistent wimp husbands in your stories, do you hate men or do you not know any.

I thought the build up over the first sixteen pages was to give us back story on a marriage in crisis. In the end we have the same wimp husband as in all your other stories. You have put forth your agenda and it is rejected. Try writing a story where the woman has some self confidence and understands the meaning of marriage. Not these beta-slut it's my way or the highway types.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
11 parts?

You wrote 11 parts of this? I quit at part 3 and just skipped to the last part to vote.To read all the parts would require someone to heavily into S&M cause it is a pain to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Samual X 10 out of 10

This story turns Sammy's stories into masterpieces by comparison

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If you can't, don't

If you can't write, then don't submit us to this drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Try cleaning the house

Try cleaning the house or do some ironing, your plot and writing is lousy

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
what absolute gibberish nonsense

.

stlcrisstlcrisover 15 years ago
love/hate

like your story but it is painfull to watch this marage go down like this.... "ill kiss anyone i like, imight let others have me" W T F ray should start divorce procedings ASAP. again as a man this is hard to watch.....keep writing! Kathi, throw me a bone, let this end well for Ray!

stlcrisstlcrisover 15 years ago
love/hate

like your story but it is painfull to watch this marage go down like this.... "ill kiss anyone i like, imight let others have me" W T F ray should start divorce procedings ASAP. again as a man this is hard to watch.....keep writing! Kathi, throw me a bone, let this end well for Ray!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A good read

I like the detail you provide. Most writers try to wrap things up too quickly but you tell about their home life and allow me to see the characters. You do a good job of showing the conflict in their lives.

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
its time

move on with his life and get rid of the cheating bitch....she lies she manipulates....so liquidate everything sell the house and go ahead and get a good job in architecture as soon as the divorce is final...that way she has her job as a realator and he can be unemployed by giving up his job....divide it then when thats out of the way then he can make money hand over fist and not have to share it ,,,then he can find a younger prettier wife or shoot why not just a live in...be a man fuck them all ..he already has kids so now just fuck all pussys

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
same characters

the wife is always a whore and the husband is always a wimp.

different story, same characters. bleh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
C'Mon!

Stupid writer --How can she convince us that she could fuck a black man --then say she thought it was hubbie --Story is Un-believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good

writing and nicely invented (or is it?) first it would be better to make it shorter and of course if you write about your own and others experiance, that makes it difficult but therfore you get half the points. you don't get more first of all because I think you live in a very poor world if you, your husband and your acquaintances/friends have caracters like that and act out like that(and what's worse they seem to tell you with some proudness, so you can write stories here or trying them out with your so understanding husband). you all look more like little kids than adults. and I'm here for entertainment and not some sad stupid drama that really happend. and I also can't understand where the sexual kick comes when kids will be hurt either. now when a friend of mine told me a joke , I first laughed and thought wow the best one ever, now after reading only two chapters of your story it made me thinkful.

the joke: first guy says to another: you know that adam and eve could not possibly have been chinese. second guy: why? first guy: well if they had been chinese we all would have had a lot less of a hassle during life. second guy: how come? first guy: well they would have eaten the snake and not the apple. So after just two chapters of your story I almost can't laugh about that joke anymore, eventhough it's brilliant it seems it's too close to the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bad

I come here for entertainment, not to read pisspoor stories like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Site correct?

Is this Literotica or have my browser been redirected again? Nothing erotic about this story

indyman2752indyman2752over 15 years ago
Ray needs a spine!

Wimp hubbies are not fun to read about! Men have pride and dignity, why would she stay with him? What's to love?

Selfish bitch deserves to be alone.

Long story deserves and ending worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It goes on and on and on

When I first started reading you had me. As the story dragged on with no real change in events or the character's situation it became increasingly boring.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 15 years ago
Kathi, Kathi, Kathi...

LOVE YOUR WRITING. Hate your characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
?

Despite the last few lines in Ch. 2 my advice to the author would be not to bother giving Ray a spine as it would be a great waste of bone material. RB

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Great writing, hubby's behavior unbelievable . . .

Your writing is very good and the story is terrific although it seems long enough to be in the novels/novellas section rather than LW. My main complaint is that Ray, a college professor of architecture, is acting very dumb for a smart man. OK, I realize people go through denial, and I realize very intelligent people can sometimes do stupid things. But Ray's wimpy actions really take the cake. I'm waiting for Harry_in_VA to get into this -- he always puts it in short and to-the-point verse -- but until he does, I'll state my concerns. Karen disrespects Ray, she insults him, she belittles him and his profession. Karen's behavior is inexcusable. Ray has caught her in multiple lies about where she has been and what she has been doing. He saw her acting slutty at the party on the video screen. He surely knows people were openly fucking one another at the party his wife insisted on attending and in fact, she has wanted him to abstain from going to these types of parties. He has the note from Trey (unless Donna wrote it, but I doubt it). He has the statements from the manager at the gym where Karen has been going (and she suddenly quit -- now why would that be?). She openly kisses Mr. Latino hunk multiple times at their doorstep at 1 AM, not caring if her husband sees. She motions her hand dismissively towards her husband and her house while driving off with Latino (and where is her Caddy?). Ray knows Mike and Donna have an "open" marriage and also that Donna is Karen's friend. Ray knows Donna tried to get him into the sack at the party -- he should immediately suspect it's to cover for Karen who is also cheating. I feel Ray has more than enough to see that 2 + 2 = 4, yet he keeps denying it? Why did he not insist on counseling some time ago, when it might have helped (we do this or our marriage is over)? Why can't he hire a private detective to get the goods on his "loving wife" so she can't simply deny, lie, go on the attack, or whatever? I have to wonder if the author simply finds men to be contemptible? The men in this story all seem to be wimps, cheating bastards, marriage breakers, and/or druggies. The women are conniving and mixed up but seem to be stronger and more in control than the men! I have a feeling this will end badly for Ray but in real life, I'm certain the Rays of this world would cut their losses and file for divorce already. I doubt the true-to-life Rays would be crying to the extent that is happening here. I recall saying the same thing about reversal of male and female characters (as per one of the earlier comments) when I read a story by AngiqueSophie. Surely there are female writers who don't automatically create wimpy male characters . . . Please post the rest soon so we can find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Male Humiliation Again 4 Braindead Wimp

This girl writer polishes her male disrespect until the last chapters last paragraph when she cops the whore out.<P>

This while her helpless hopeless wimpus preforms just as she intended the contorted braindead simp.<P>

This excuse for a woman must have been slighted by a man and now does her best to demean as many men as she can in her stories.<P>

Repetitional wimps has been her standard and her very few cucksters need the addictive sickness to excite their numb jaded senses. Small audience for her time invested. Sad for her talented dementia and predictability wasted on the few like her into humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just plain crap

just plain crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How many times do we have to listen

to Ray's bullshit excuses? This dude changes his mind so often, I think he's a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Horrible

You are writing absolutely bull shit.

Come on you have to have astrong character in either the female or the male.

You are trying to give strength to the female but it is a case of too little & too late

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great job

you are a very good writer love your work. please finish your story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ok we have a community of sick gangbangers.

A with no brains, ethics, or morals. And a husband to weak to see and act on what he knows. Cut to the chase your story is to long. Walk in with a semiauto rifle blown then all away and then slip away. No loss to society, no loss to humanity, and a damn good cleaning of the gene pool. You put this in loving wives when it is really more IR shit. With the black population making almost 13% of the population, the hispanic is taking over, I wonder how all of these stories get so many well off one way or another black males. The death rate, the HIV/AIDS rate, the drugs use, and lack of educational quality, one wonders how many black males are really in the general population. Grow up, stop pushing agenda, write better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written

Very well written piece of shit

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
karen is finished with Ray

When Karen was embarrassed by Ray showing up at her work,and the way she dismissed him, should have been enough to give Ray a view of her mentality towards him. She thinks that he is beneath her and doesn't want anyone know that she is married to him. Why Ray is hanging on to a dead marriage to a slut who will fuck anyone she pleases, and expect him to forgive her is beyond imagination. He should cut his losses, and tell her to stay with her new friends, and leave him and his family alone. All she has to do is bring up charges of sodomy against Ray and his career as a professor is history.If she wanted to press the issue,she could bring rape charges against him, because the authorities will always take the word of the female and it is up to the male to prove innocence.The best thing for Ray to do now is file for divorce and get a restraining order against her to keep her away from him. Since she is going to make so much money he should ask for alimony, and child support, and really sock it to her. Make the slut pay for her indiscretions. It's too bad that there not bounty on shit like her, and it's against the law to shoot sluts of her magnitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
um, Kathi?

Few creatures are as dickless and pathetic as the thing you sleep with. The FIRST thing a man learns is you play the hand you're dealt, but you DO NOT WHINE! You might want to find another example to be your template.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty good but time to finish it

I think I can see what the basis of their behavior is. They had a stable loving marriage that has gone off the rails, and both don't want to let it go or be forceful enough to work it out. Thus the back and forth. Karen seems like those story characters who always find their clothes coming off in public and can't understand why. She knows what's she's doing but the alcohol and drugs have impaired her judgment. And will continue to do so until she faces reality. Ray keeps getting kicked in the head and returns for more; refusing to give up on her but not willing to demand a resolution. Up till now. Something drastic has to happen to force an end one way or the other.

Good luck and thanks.

petletopetletoover 15 years ago
Some random thoughts:

1)I’m a little surprised how fast and how complete is Karen transformed just in a few months. A 40 yo prudent wife, raised in a very conservative family who had sheltered life and who never allowed her husband anything other than “standard sex” all of a sudden starts drinking all the time, gets involved in dirty dancing, kissing and petting different man in public, trying pot and “pills” and finally fucks a black hung. While I can understand her professional ambitions everything else is quite unrealistic – one can’t overcome overnight habits/inhibitions built for decades. Even more unrealistic is the fact she neglects her children having in mind she had been a perfect mother for almost 18 years. I could see this if it was only about Ray (hubbies are more expendable) but a good mother never puts her wishes in front of her kids.

2) There is something wrong with Karen. She acts definitely like a “head case” (a bug got up in her head or something): She sees her wrongdoings; she reprimands herself for her deeds every morning but by noon her promises are already completely forgotten. She wants to make it up with Ray, she says she wants her family back but anytime she can justify her actions or blame them on Ray, she does them again. A perfect example is her encounter with the Latino stud (Montrell). Her only excuse about that is that Ray “raped her”, but she forgets it happened only after she teased and encouraged him to have her anally. While I can explain her doings with Trey (note I say “explain”, not “excuse”) – after all she had fantasies about him for quite some time, but her behavior with Montrell is absolutely “whorish” (mildly put). I myself think she sees subconsciously her family (her husband in 1st place) as a roadblock on her way to “Becoming the new Karen” so she subconsciously wants to get rid of them (i.e. rid of Ray). Another thought that make me think so is she always wants to get even with her husband for anything he might done something wrong. There is no win-win situation if one of the partners in a marriage starts looking to get even.

3) It is strange nobody has said anything about Flannery Enterprises yet. What kind of extremely profitable and serious establishment would encourage openly its employees to have sexual activities in public and on top if it at company functions???? Come on…..the only two exceptions that come to my mind are brothels and swing clubs of some sort. No sexual harassment complaints, no court sues, nothing at all? I’m not in the US so I can’t be 100%, sure but this is very unlikely from my standpoint.

4) Since a lot of people have criticized Ray for being weak, wimp, etc.: I’m not absolutely sure about that yet. Some people react slower than others, some are more patient, some are not so decisive to begin with. Some like to think twice, and wait for a while just to make sure they are not going to make a mistake. I can say that because I’m a little but this way (call me another wimp, I really don’t care - for me, the most important is to make sure I’m doing what is in compliance with my own believes and understandings). I also suspect most of you guys have been misled by the length of the story. Most of times Literotica stories are short ones so authors have to cut corners – wham-bam and it is all done. This is a different one – everything develops slowly and gradually. Be patient and have in mind we have another 5 parts coming in. Be also aware sometimes a slow reacting person (like me, he-he) can be a lot more decisive and vicious once he/she gets to the point of no return. Do not forget he didn’t allow Donna to seduce him in situation where a lot of men would have been caught like a rabbit in the headlights. To me it means Ray is very determined in what he wants and his values are set up straight. I expect he is just giving his wife a little longer rope to hang on. What does make me think so? Here are a couple of quotes from the story (Pt 2): "I've been doing all I can to wait for her to come around but she refuses to see what she's doing, no, make that done, to us. She can have her money and her car and her adoring co-workers and clients. She won't have me anymore."

and "You are the biggest fool ever created," he admonished himself. "She fed you a line of bullshit and you believed it. She had you so confused you were doubting yourself. No fool like an old fool and no fool like one fooled by a cheating lover”.

I want to say don’t underestimate Ray, and don’t give up on him yet.

I know most of people would disagree with me but even though it looks like Karen has the upper hand at the moment, I say she is just gambling and because she does that recklessly sooner than later she will regret it. Right now Ray has a lot stronger personality and moral values and one day he will come on top (Kathi will have the last word about that, of course).

5) Voting: I say we still owe Kathi a benefit of a doubt. She announced this is a 7 part story and it is not for people who don’t like long stories. As long as we are still awaiting Part 3 we can’t really judge. If she keeps up with the motto she posted before she started Part 1 (This is a story about a husband and a wife who go through some difficult times over a period of several years. I have tried to show their foibles, failures, successes, courage and strength as well as their compassion and love. It is a long story broken into seven parts. If you do not like long stories do not bother to start reading it) and doesn’t breach the logical development of the events I’ll keep voting 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Embarrassment of Subject

Why would anyone in their write mind choose male humiliation to waste their talent on for the very few sicko's addicted to being disrespected in pretty words or not.<P>

It could only be the need for negative attention judging by most comments - how sad.

petletopetletoover 15 years ago
In regards to the last 2 posts:

1) One from 12/25/08 by Anonymous in US, who says

“She knows what's she's doing but the alcohol and drugs have impaired her judgment. And will continue to do so until she faces reality. Ray keeps getting kicked in the head and returns for more; refusing to give up on her but not willing to demand a resolution. Up till now. Something drastic has to happen to force an end one way or the other”.

Yes, I do believe something drastic will happen. As far as it comes to her being impaired by alcohol and drugs – I couldn’t find any indication she was drunk or/and drugged when she met Montrell (the Latino stud). Please, correct me if I’m wrong but she can’t use this as an excuse for her actions with him. Since I have already identified Ray as somebody similar to me – I would forgive a physical betrayal (her sleeping with another male) a lot easier rather than her belittling me, who I am and what I have achieved. Vulcan In Ohio posted ” She motions her hand dismissively towards her husband and her house while driving off with Latino”….Wow…you do that to me and I’ll give you my best fight ever, no matter what I can lose by doing that. I do believe

the author has some surprises in her bag regarding that matter, so I’m still optimistic.

2) From digdaddyrich:

“All she has to do is bring up charges of sodomy against Ray and his career as a professor is history”

I really doubt she will ever do that. We know she feels guilty about what she is doing. No way if of course she doesn’t hire a shyster lawyer but on the other hand Ray has a lot of proof in his hands. If he can’t use it – I will agree he is weak. I do hope Kathi is saving for us everything what you’ve suggested for a later stage of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love it

He in love with his wife, But i see him slowly loosing his love..To me he putting famly first. But there a reckoning coming. I'm just asking Kathi, not to let Ray to become a whimp. As for being a slow story, its not. Its detailed, I love that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
According to the author

it is supposed to be a story about couple’s “….strength, compassion and love”. Karen hasn’t shown any of those so far. Quite the cotrary – she is turning from a wife and a mother to a self-centered sluttish bitch who behaves like a spoiled brat. As some people pointed out she sees her husband as an obsracle and is trying to get rid of him. Her fuck with the Latino is inevitable, however I feel the worst is yet to come. I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts using her “ pills” mixed with alcohol on a daily basis (may be even some hard stuff), turns to a “company whore” and prostitutes her way up the ladder. I’m curious how Ray will be able manage all that and how he will handle the situation when Donna (“who always gets what she wants”) plays for him the grotto videotape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wife and mother searches for a new role in life

Her new role in life is a lying cheating slut only concerned with her own wants. What happened to open and honest communication between loving partners. Obviously it not for her anymore. The slut needs to be kicked to the curb. She has no respect or love for her husband.

The husband needs to grow a sack and dump the whore. His whining and begging is offensive to real men.

The story is very interesting but the wife is such a negative slut that it makes it hard to read at times.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Dont want to say I told ya so ... BUT

Its Male Humiliation story now. I dont want to say "I TOLD YOU SO"... But I did.

<br></br>

Read this author's OTHER stories. Every single one features and idiot Husband... some even worse than this one.

<br></br>

everyone one of of her stories.

<br></br>

Read her Bio. ThE author-KATHI- says she has a totally OPEN sexual marriage.. which of course is crap. But here is the rub.

<br></br>

This author in her Bio says " I find that my fantasies tend to creep into my stories."

<br></br>

You see? THAT is WHY this story has turned into a huge pile of Moose shit. In Kathi's real life her Husband supposedly Knows about this author's sexual episodes.

<br></br>

In THIS story the husband does NOT.

<br></br>

ergo we have two options

<br></br>

1) the author Kathi really does have an open marriage but the author cannot see the difference between lying/ cheating on one's spouse and and open marriage. The author may be mentally ill.

<br></br>

2) the author does NOT have the open marriage says she does and lies about it here at LIT to take out her frustrations becasue she married badly.

johngalt47johngalt47over 15 years ago
Great Writing

I think your story has good, vivid writing about a family that is dissolving.

Ray is very convincingly written. He’s obviously a guy that doesn’t take risks and doesn’t like confrontation. As a long-married guy (41 years and counting), I can understand a motivation to hold the family together and a wish to not see what might be going on. Despite the Loving Wives formula, not every guy is ex-Special Forces with a high-tech knowledge base and thousands of dollars to spend on a PI. Still, he does border on wimpy. I’m glad to see him finally resolve on divorce, if that’s really where we are.

Karen’s motivations are much less distinct. She was sexually repressed until many years into her marriage. Yet now, in less than five months, she’s become an exhibitionist and is going for Slut of the Year award. I can understand her throwing away her husband. That happens every day. But she is also throwing away her children who she’s devoted 18 years to raising. Particularly odd is the abandonment just before her daughter’s high school graduation.

I can understand some problems caused by alcohol and drugs, but to change her personality so drastically in a short time is extreme. I’ll agree with Ray that she has wide mood swings. She doesn’t have close girl friends which is somewhat unusual for a woman, particularly one who has been in one locality for so long and actively involved in civic works. I’ve moved my wife all over the place, but she’s had close friends everywhere, many that she talks to on the phone even though we don’t see the couple but every two or three years.

One fact bothers me. I’ve known a lot of real estate agents. Not many of them could afford a Cadillac Escalade. I doubt any administrative assistant in their offices could after only 2 or 3 months work. That is a good hook for the story but not believable.

All in all, I like the writing and look forward to the rest of the story.

lastbreathlastbreathover 15 years ago
Karen is a bitch

Karen has turned to some serious self centered bitch! she's such a slut! why doesn't she just ask for a divorce??? I feel extremely srry for ray since he's such a nice guy with a total whore

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDabout 15 years ago
Elements of truth....

run through this story this far (up to Chapter 2). By that I mean that every excuse and rationale possible have been used by Karen and Ray to keep this fraud that is their marriage going. Karen devolves from a extremely insecure and low self esteem housewife to a lying conniving self-centered slut. Ray is awaken from his blissful ignorant state where he had deluded himself that his marriage was secure to become a wimpy desperate in denial fool. In every way Karen disrespects and treat Ray like a kid and yet Pay is wondering if he is mistaken about what is going on? Why does Ray have to catch Karen in the act? Marriage is based upon trust not surveillance. Look at what Ray knows: a note from her trainer lover; a wife who would rather hang out with her co-workers than her family (i.e., him); a wife who lies to him regularly; a wife who does not want him around her work friends and setting; a wife who is ashamed of his accomplishments; a wife who keeps secrets and excludes him from family decisionmaking and so on. What is incredible how any spouse would put up with the crap from Karen so long. I do commend you on the writing.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
This was hard hitting

There are things to be learned from this story about marriage and relationships. Though Karen has gone too far and broken her marriage vows, Ray should have supported his wife in the beginning when she began her job. Also, sarcastic tones make bad things worse..but Ray doesn't realize it.

Are you really the author who wrote Caller ID because unlike Caller ID,this one is a very good story.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
What a SAP!!

Could you write this guy any more gullible and foolish. Does he have to see her inflegrante?

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
Dumb CUNT

Just checked the bio. Suspected it was a dumb cunt writing this piece of drivvle as there is no man who would put up with this shit unless he was from San Fran or Seattle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good story MY ASS. total piece of shit

The Writer makes this PhD professor out to be a total idiot wimp. No man would put up with this Cunt. The Writer really hates men. And if you don't like the comments then write something that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ray is totally unbelievable. One moment he is angry at his wife for neglecting her family, the next he is apologizing for being angry. One moment he is investigating her extracurricular activities while holding strong evidence of her aldultery, the next he is buying her roses. It's like he is suffering from schizophrenia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

Oh my god! No man would be that stupid.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

bets I've read in a long, long time. Again, the emotional authenticity of this is incredible. I feel like I'm going through this with them. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Disagree with the previous commentators that this guy is stupid or a wimp. He's in love, doesn't have the smoking gun, and his wife is sending him mixed signals. At one moment she is back, remorseful and in love. The next, she is out the door and on to her next indiscretion. I am so glad he saw what he did as she was headed out the door. Even without the smoking gun regarding her sex with Trey, she has done enough to merit a divorce. The question is whether it will be a wake up call, or she will embrace her new life with stubborn resolve. I hope she comes back to her senses, but I know how real life is. This story is so well developed, that I actually understand her thinking, flawed as it is.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodabout 9 years ago
trading cars

      There's a car insurance commercial on TV that has a young woman talking about her old car, Ralph I think she calls it. She says she can't imagine being without Ralph they've been through a lot, two boyfriends, three jobs (or was it three boyfriends and two jobs?). Then the insurance ckeck comes and its so long Ralph. Well Ray is Karen's Ralph. They've been through a lot but it's time for a new model. She's embarrassed to be seen driving her old "Ralph".

   Safe to say their problems started long before Karen started her job. Ray comes across as a pompous snob and that didn't happen overnight. And the anal thing, five years ago when they tried it he was so frustrated about it that he wanted to punch a wall and this time he just forces his way in despite her pleading to stop? The guy clearly has issues. So maybe her being resentful of him has some basis, not that it justified her actions.

    Truthfully though it seems this story has kinda went off the deep end just like Karen has. A little bit too extreme. A Cinco-de-mayo party that nothing but a big orgy? A wife who thinks making out with her boss is just harmless way to make a good impression? Telling her husband she going kiss whoever she wants whenever she wants and thinking that's going to be okay? It would be a lot better read if it was just a little bit more nuanced.

    As far as not having a smoking gun? Come on how much more do you need than your wife making out with a guy at 1 a.m. when she says goodnight to him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Long past time

For Ray to seize back his ego and pride - Adios Karen

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
Karen - A country girl , first time, at a big college frat party.

She hasn't even started to realize the horrors that her new world can inflict upon her & her loved ones. A fantasy world, albeit, with no happy endings.

This has been a masterful effort on your part, up till now. It's becoming 'gut- wrenching', at times, to read about the approaching doom of a ones happy family.

5 stars, for wrenching my guts. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb & Whimpy

I guess my summary of the story so far is that college professors are incredibly stupid and wimpy. I mean this picture the author presents of his/her main character is a man without dignity. She would have to squat on his face and shit before he could smell a fart. Even Forest Gump could have figured out she was cheating by now. No wonder she has no problem cheating on this less than a man. He even makes me ashamed to be a man... but if I made the switch now I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe. Even if the author redeems him as a real man in later chapters, it's still hard to picture him as anything other than a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written, but....

I get that he wants to keep loving his wife but she is becoming more evil in every scene. Then it almost goes off the rails when he backs down and goes into wimp mode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love the story 5* but...

Her husband is an absolute stupid, pathetic, idiotic wimp. I can think of few on this site who are worse but that aside, you write really well. Hopefully he has now come to his senses; some college professor more like the village idiot!

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Way Too Long

No husband could be this stupid or lack any sort of balls. Plus you could have said all this in half the pages, there is a lot of repetition. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
FIVE star story telling!! BUT The only things more obviously open to ridicule than the length and slow pace are:

Attempts to blame hubby for her disgusting persona and behavior

The over the top way the author wrote the wife as a terrible excuse for an adult

The way the description of the chapters doesn't fit the content. No way-finding here, just an exercise in OTT of bad people doing horrid things

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A too long story about a fool and his cheating whore of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

My god talk about dragging the story out.

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago

I tried. But when the idiot Ray sits watching a video when his wife is getting fingered in front of a crowd, and then just goes on and on with him believing her not to be who she is, I kinda started skipping pages. I just want to finally read he has grown a set. Thought he had, then he of course starts weeping at his "paranoia."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's a tragedy that clearly describes the disintegration of a decent man.

I understand it's difficult to give up a 20 year marriage but at some point you have to face reality and realize that something is dead and you need to leave it behind and move on with your life.

I'm just praying in this last portion of the book that he comes that realization saves himself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous