Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew a mental image of herself and Trey wrapped in each other's arms and the thought of what the other people in the tent were seeing only made her want to show them more. She felt like a voyeur looking from a distance and she liked what she saw.

The crowd was chanting again but more quietly this time. Their chant had changed into a low mantra of sounds "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her."

Karen clamped herself against Trey with her arms around his neck and her ankles crossed behind his waist. He was lifting and releasing her body so that she slid up and down over their sweat-slickened fronts. She was riding up and down on his erection with only two thin layers of cloth separating her pussy from his cock.

She could feel herself driving towards a climax and pulling her mouth away from his she buried her face into his neck and bit down hard on his shoulder. Trey let out with a yell from the pain at the moment when Karen's body spasmed into an orgasm that shook them both with its intensity. She held on for dear life as the ripples in her body slowed and finally stopped with one last shiver. Her legs relaxed and she slid them down his thighs until she was standing on the grass.

The crowd had quieted to only a few murmurs and scattered applause when Trey broke the near silence, "You fucking bitch, you bit me!"

"You deserved it bro," came from someone in the crowd.

"You got your kiss now give me my top," Karen demanded and grabbing it out of his hand she turned to leave.

Trey took a hold of the gauze covering her breasts and yanking on it, pulled it away from her body, exposing her breasts to the crowd who immediately let out a roar.

"Titties, titties, titties," they chanted to her back as she stumbled out of the tent through a flurry of groping hands fondling her breasts and her ass.

The last thing she heard was Trey shouting, "I'll get you, you bitch."

Hurriedly replacing her top, she moved carefully along the perimeter of the party in the near darkness. It was getting colder and her body was covered with goose bumps. When she reached the dark end of the pool, she sat on the edge and slid down into the warm water to wash their combined sweat and fluids from her body.

"You've got to sober up," she told herself. "If Ray sees you like this he'll shit."

Pulling the crotch of her bathing suit to the side she swabbed her pussy with her hand to clean herself. Slipping two fingers up into her vagina she felt another twinge and a momentary thought of Trey's erection pushing against her almost set the waves of an orgasm sweeping back over her.

"Shit," she said in a low voice. "One more minute and I would have let him fuck me. I wonder how it would feel."

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she relaxed for a few minutes in the nearly dark water. Finally feeling a little less shaky, she gently swam towards the house and the indoor portion of the pool. Ducking under the glass wall, she floated to the shallow end and walked up the steps and towards the showers.

Donna was coming down the stairs when she saw Karen go into the ladies section of the dressing rooms. She had not seen Ray for some time and she was looking for him.

Donna continued walking towards the back yard when Trey walked up to her.

"Do you know where Karen is?" he asked.

"No, why?" Donna lied.

"That bitch bit me. Look," he pointed to his neck.

"She got you good, didn't she? What were you doing or don't I want to know?" she laughed.

"Never mind, I'll find her," he snorted and stomped up the stairs to the living area.

Donna found Ray sitting in the video room watching a video of the party taken before he had arrived. There were several cameras mounted around the house and the big screen was showing the one focused on the dance floor. It had obviously been recorded much earlier in the day since the sun was high in the sky. She figured it must have been mid-afternoon.

She stood and watched as the camera panned in on several couples dancing the Salsa. The women were in their fiesta costumes and swinging their skirts as they danced. Most of the men had already changed and were wearing some type of shirt and their bathing suit trunks.

Ray intently watched the dancing couples. He was looking to see if Karen was on the dance floor but he could not make her out. Since he did not know what she was wearing he tried to concentrate on their faces but if she was there he could not find her.

He was about to give up when she came into the picture with her back to the camera. An Hispanic looking young man led her towards the dance floor. As soon as they got their feet onto the solid floor they swung into the Salsa steps.

"She's good," Ray thought to himself as he watched her strut and sway in time to the music's beat. "I wonder where she learned to dance like that?"

She was wearing a flowing skirt that she lifted with her hands to expose her legs as she danced. Her breasts were bouncing free underneath her off-the-shoulder peasant style blouse. The elastic band around the neckline was not tight enough to keep the tops of her breasts from showing when she leaned forward.

A circle of men and women formed around her and her partner and at one point she lifted her skirt high enough to show that she was wearing the red, mesh panties she took with her that morning. The circle clapped and cheered at the sight. She soon caught on to what they were cheering about so she did it again. More clapping and cheering ensued but she did not raise it high enough to show anything that time.

It was when she turned her back to her partner that Ray realized who the two guys at the hamburger grill had been talking about. As soon as her back was to her partner he reached down and taking a hold of the hem of her skirt he lifted it up over his head and everyone could see that the red panties were really a thong with the back strip hidden between her ass cheeks.

The crowd erupted into a roar but Ray did not think she even knew what was going on behind her back. Her partner moved against her and began to hump against her bare ass in time to the beat. She did not try and pull away from him but she moved herself up and down in a counter rhythm to his movements. Her ass was soon sliding up and down against his groin.

Having seen enough, Ray suddenly stood up from his seat and turned to leave the room. Donna intercepted him at the door and wrapped her arms around him, trapping his arms against his body.

"Hey gorgeous," she smiled and kissed him on the lips. "She was just having a little fun. She's not doing anything wrong. Loosen up a little. OK? You have to admit she's a great dancer. She just had a little too much to drink."

"I'd better get going," he said. "She must have gone home by now. I called but there was no answer."

"OK. Come on and I'll show you where you left your clothes."

Donna guided Ray to the elevator and when he got in she pressed the button for her bedroom floor and told him she would follow him because she had something to do. She went looking for Karen and found her in the shower room.

She was not sure what she was going to tell her but she wanted to get her pissed off so that she would get drunker and not go home any time soon. Donna had other plans for Ray and she wanted to keep him in her room until she could get up there and carry them out.

Karen was just emerging from a cool shower that helped to clear her head when she saw Donna walking towards her.

"Ray's been looking for you and he's pissed off," Donna told her.

"Why, what did I do?" she asked.

"He saw the video of you dancing with your skirt up over your head and he stormed out of the video room."

"There's a video?" she cried. "I didn't know that."

"It's OK. I got him out of there before you pulled down your top and your partner kissed your boobs."

"Oh, shit. How do I get myself into these things? I'm going to quit drinking starting right now. Where is he?"

"I don't know but Trey's looking for you too. He's really pissed. You did a job on his neck. Was he good?"

"I've got to get out of here."

"Look, why don't you wait here and I'll find Ray for you. You can talk it out rather than avoid each other. OK?"

"Maybe," Karen said warily. "I'm not sure he wants to talk right now."

"Why don't you go into the grotto and I'll find Ray. I'll tell him you want to see him in there. It's quiet and you can talk without anyone bothering you. OK?"

"OK, but don't be too long. Is anyone else in there?"

"I don't think so, they are all out watching the Salsa contest. I'll go look for Ray."

Karen slid into the water and swam over towards the grotto. She ducked under the waterfall and found herself in an imitation rock cave with dim lighting that made everything glow with a bluish tint. A deep hum filled the air along with the sounds of the waterfall outside. She could just touch the bottom if she stood on her tiptoes.

"This must be where the filter and the pumps are," she thought.

A gentle current moved around her and she relaxed and let it massage her body. Feeling along the wall she discovered that there was a shelf or a bench, made out of the same rock as the walls, lying just under the surface of the water. Hanging on a protrusion from the wall, she could barely make out several women's bathing suit bras and bottoms giving an indication of some of the fun that must take place in this hidden love nest.

Leaning on the bench, Karen rested her cheek on her arms and let the gentle currents swirl around her. She was feeling better physically but still quite upset emotionally. She had gone a little too far this evening and her recent episode with Trey had left her with mixed feeling that she could not reconcile.

She knew that she had come as close to being unfaithful to Ray as she ever had in their entire marriage. A few more minutes of their sexual play and she knew she would have let him have her.

That thought caused another twinge in her belly and sent her mind into another swirl. Even though she did not feel it was fair to Ray, she kept trying to compare the feelings and sensations she had just experienced with Trey against those she had when she was with Ray. Her thoughts were all jumbled and it did not help that she was still feeling the effects of the booze and the pot.

"Why do I do these things?" she asked herself.

She was talking out loud but the gentle sound of the waterfall kept her from hearing her own, almost sobbing, voice.

"I've loved Ray for all of these years and now look what I've done. If he had seen me doing that he would have kicked me out. I haven't been paying attention to my marriage and my kids. What the fuck is wrong with me?"

The last sentence was spoken in a wail that could be barely heard over the sound of the water.

"Nothing, that I can see," a voice said in her ear.

"Ray?"

Before she could turn around she felt warm arms wrapping around her and lips nuzzling her neck. At first she tried to twist and get away but the feeling of the beard brushing against her shoulder let her know that it was Ray.

"I'm so sorry darling," she said loud enough for him to hear.

"It's all right," he whispered directly into her ear.

"I'm going to stop drinking right now and pay more attention to our marriage."

"That's good," the voice said and his tongue licked her earlobe and then sucked it into his mouth.

He had both his arms around her waist and was pulling her against his body. She could feel the tip of his erection prodding her between her legs and she relaxed her thighs to allow it to move up against her bikini-covered pussy. She could feel his legs treading water to keep her pressed against the side of the grotto. Sliding his hands up her sides and onto her back, he unclipped her bra and pulling it off, he tossed it up on the bench next to her head. His hands went to her breasts and Karen was content to give herself up to him.

Even his wet beard did not bother her as much as it usually did. She was willing to do anything to let him know that she was sorry. The light in the grotto was so dim she could hardly see his hands when she looked down at them cupping and fondling her breasts. She surrendered herself to the sensations and squirmed her bottom against his erection.

Releasing one of her breasts she felt him push his bathing suit down and release his cock before pressing it back up between her thighs. He next worked at pushing her bottoms down and she helped by holding onto the seat with one arm and pushing at the opposite side until they slid down her legs and over her knees.

Reaching down, Karen pulled her suit off of her feet and tossed it on the bench next to her top. His hands were already back on her breasts and his lips and tongue were working on her neck and shoulders.

Spreading her legs as far as she could, she reached down between them and grasping the head of his cock in her fingers, she guided him into her pussy. The water had washed away her lubrication from her entrance, but as soon as the head popped in, the interior juice was still there.

"Oh God, that's nice," she moaned as he glided up into her until she could feel the coarse hair of his pubes on her ass cheeks.

Releasing her breasts he put his hands next to hers on the rock seat and with the buoyancy of the water helping him, he literally lifted her chest up and out of the water using his hard cock. The pressure against the top of her vagina and her clitoris was powerful and Karen had never felt so full in her life. They had never made love in the water before and the natural floatation of her body helped her to achieve new plateaus in sensation every time he moved in or out of her.

She wanted to cum. She wanted to show him how important he was to her and how sorry she was for what she had done. The thought crossed her mind that she should tell him of her near slip from her marriage vows. It was quickly banished by the strength he was showing as he overpowered her with his own lust.

"You've never felt so hard," she said, not sure if he could hear her over the waterfall.

Grasping his muscular forearms with her hands she levered herself up a little and tilting her head back so he could hear her over the noise, she repeated her compliment. He responded by jamming himself even harder into her pussy and somewhere finding the leverage to increase the speed of his movements.

Karen moved her hands up to his hard biceps and held on for dear life as he pounded into her. She could feel her orgasm fast approaching. Reaching down between her legs, she held his balls in her hand and pushed them up against herself each time he was fully inserted in her.

"You got it now," he growled into her ear.

The words startled her for a moment but they were soon forgotten in the intensity of their fucking. His beard scraped roughly against her shoulder and the force of his driving cock was hurting her as his hard belly slapped against her ass. Instead of enjoying it, the pain was causing her to lose her climb to her orgasm. Releasing his hands from the rock seat, he grabbed hold of her breasts and squeezed her nipples between his thumb and fingers so hard that she thought they would pop off.

At first there was intense pain but it immediately morphed into an even more intense pleasure as her orgasm flooded back into her and thrashing her legs, she screamed out her release.

"Oh, God! Oh, sweet Jesus!" she said over and over. "I can't believe how good that was."

They stayed coupled with her lying back on his chest. She wanted to turn and hold him in her arms but when she moved they could not stay together in the water and he slipped out of her and let loose of her nipples. The pain returned as the blood flowed back into them and she groaned and massaged them to get rid of the ache.

She could feel him following in the water behind her as she paddled back towards her handhold. He came up behind her and once again reached around and pulled her flush against his body. Turning her around she felt his beard graze her cheek a moment before his lips found hers and his still-hard cock again found her opening.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she greeted him with her mouth open and her tongue searching for his. She held onto him with her hands on his solid biceps before sliding her arms up and over his shoulders. He pulled back a little from the kiss and she sucked his big lower lip into her mouth before opening it again only to meet his flattened tongue waiting for her.

Her mind flicked back to her kiss with Trey a short time ago and for a second she wondered when Ray learned to kiss her like that. Her mind was analyzing the last few minutes and it clicked on the extra hard cock that was in her. Next, it wrapped itself around her painful nipples, before settling on the solid forearms and biceps that she was holding.

Her body tensing with a new awareness, she hesitated before sliding her hands up over his shoulders and onto his head fearing that she would find nothing but a shaved scalp.

"No!" she screamed when her fears were affirmed. It was not her husband she had just had sex with, it was Trey.

"Thanks," he said into her ear. "That was one of the best fucks I ever had with a white woman."

Karen panicked and tried to scream but he captured her mouth with his and began to pump himself into her pussy. He had her pinned up against the wall and he was moving himself in and out of her with short, rapid strokes. Still trying to get away from him, Karen tried closing her legs but she could not get any leverage in the water and his slippery body prevented her hands from getting a good enough hold to push him away.

His tongue was in her mouth and he was sucking on both of her lips. She tried to keep her tongue away from his but she was getting lost in the act. The rubbing of his wet pubic hair against her clitoris and the pressure from his hardness on the top, inner wall, of her vagina was getting her mind all muddled again.

Trey knew he had her when, giving an extra hard push, he lifted her up with his cock and she groaned in passion. Her pushing and twisting changed from movements of escape to a frantic grunting and a tightening of her arms and legs around him. She was now trying to fuse their bodies together instead of pulling them apart.

Karen felt him pause for a moment before he gave one last thrust up into her that told her he was again cumming. She moaned a long, low cry and thrashing her legs out on each side of his hips, she matched his climax with one of her own.

Suddenly, he was gone.

She was left empty and floundering in the water. In her panic to get out of the grotto, she lost her bearings for a moment and could not find her bathing suit in the near darkness. She finally located her bottoms but could not find the top. Slipping into the bottoms she again frantically felt around the grotto for her top but she still could not find it.

Struggling to see in the dim light, Karen grabbed a top from the several hanging on the peg and slipping it on she clipped the front closure and swam out of the grotto and into the light of the indoor pool.

There were only a few people in the large room and they were not paying any attention to her. Several more were in the pool but they were too involved with their companions to notice her. Climbing out of the water, she held the too-big top up over her breasts and practically ran to the dressing room to get her clothes. She could feel liquid running down the inside of her thigh but she was too afraid to stop and see if it was pool water or Trey's cum.

Reaching her clothes locker she ripped off her bathing suit and quickly pulled on her underwear and the clothes she had worn to the office without bothering to dry off. She stuffed her fiesta costume into a bag along with the bathing suit and her shoes and hurried out into the pool area only to practically run into Donna standing near the entrance.