Love Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers

Her moans turned to high pitched squeals. She began to whisper something over and over in Japanese which prompted a less than civil response from Ben. "In English, bitch!"

"I can't...I can't take it..."

Ben smiled. Oh, she'd take alright. He forced even more into her. She yelped in response. He began to sweat from the intense activity. So did Akira. Her body shined with not only his cum, but her own perspiration as well.

Eventually his released his load into her pussy. He pulled out and shot the rest onto her belly. Her breathing was heavy. "Yess...yess..." She repeated again and again in airy gasps. He stood back and admired her panting form. She was bent backwards on her own office desk, his cum leaking out her cunt and plastered over her face and torso. Her breasts moved up and down with the quick inhales and exhales.

He wasn't down though. He flipped her body around so she was face down on the bureau. She squirmed on top of the table.

"Spread those cheeks so I can thump that rump," he almost sadistically mocked.

She moved either cheek to one side with her hands and revealed her hole to him. While she held them open he invaded her body rather roughly. Her hole was understandably quite resistant. She groaned once again but this was more of pain than pleasure. "Too big...too big..." she said.

"Shut up!" he uttered. He pushed more into her. When he was satisfied, he thrusted violently into her. He loved her but a big part of him wanted to inflict some pain into her. Her comments ran through his mind the entire time. He still wanted to teach her a lesson even if she wasn't in the right frame of mind to even know what that lesson entailed. He reached over and pulled on her long black hair forcing another yelp and her face off the table surface. If only he could see it. That was the downside to this awkward position: he couldn't see the pleasure and agony as well as the drying cum on her face. But alas, he march on.

His apish grunts reverberated in the empty voice floor to add to her high pitch squeals. He saw her tiny hands balled up beside her. She was hanging on while he just lay into her with more intensity.

"Fuckin' slut," he cursed. "It's what you get."

A few minutes of this and he pulled out. Once again it was awkward and hurt just as much as when he went in. When his exit was complete, her body limply fell to the table.

While he gathered himself and his breath, she slowly rolled over. He smirked at her beaten and destroyed form. Her breath intakes were deep and numerous. "Thank you...thank you..." she mustered between inhalations and exhalations.

While he gathered his clothing and redressed he spoke to her. "Well then, Akira, my Japanese doll. I guess I got that date and fuck after all. Not the circumstances I would've liked but hey, you gotta take what you can get, right?" Of course she had no answer to his words. She just fidgeted back and forth on the table trying to recover from the intense anal and vaginal invasion.

She put on the last item, his lab coat, and went into his pockets. The bottle was still there. This was his genius creation, the potion that forced the sexy, uptight minx Akira under his spell and charm. Yes, those pheromones served him well. As long as he had this thing, he could be back for second and thirds of the Japanese accountant. And he would be back.

"See ya later, sugar," he laughed. He exited the cubicle and the floor. He hit the elevator button to get the hell out of there. Who would want to work this late anyways?

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers
12