All Comments on 'Love Potion Number 9'

by badlyfrozen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice..

but you could've wrote a few more pages that would have explained their past. This story has great potential but it seems like you skipped some details and it seems like a rushed story.

Keep writing and I hope you post a second chapter.

badlyfrozenbadlyfrozenabout 13 years agoAuthor

might have to expand on this starting when they first met, thanks for your feedback and it sort of was slightly rushed, thought I had longer before the deadline for the competition.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 13 years ago

i say when the contest is done redo this kinda make it longer and more detailed explain how this happened and kinda explain what happens after he finds out what he truly is

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
great start to a very promising story

I feel bad not being justified in giving 5 stars as this could easily be a riveting story. maybe even a 3 or 4 part series his part, there epic night, there past, and there possible future. I love the characters although its unclear what you think they are. Are they fey, or demons? can demons even love? I'd like to see some background on her when you introduce her. Please don't take my comments the wrong way I'm trying to be honest and it is only my opinion but if you team up with an editor you will be in many favs list. Thank you and please keep writing you have a wonderful mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Looovved iiittt!!!! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous