Love Potion Number 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve lay there next morning, not wanting to open his eyes, not wanting to see an empty space in the bed like previous years. His eyes closed tightly shut he listened out to the silence holding his breath only to exhale when an arm snaked around him as someone snuggled up to his back and nuzzled his shoulder. It had not all just been a dream, stepping out to go to the bathroom he walked through the debris left from his living room laughing as he relived every moment. Standing there as he used the toilet it was then that he noticed his reflection in the bathroom cabinet's mirror. His red hair with two impressive horns jutting out of his head, the small red tuft which had sprouted out of his chin, his eyes glowing red and taking in his reflection the final part of his enchantment broke as his memory was unlocked. Guards charging down the street after them in Napoleonic uniforms, it was then that she pulled out a vial and told him to drink it all down, he was confused but drunk it down and as he clutched his chest he gazed at her in alarm screaming out "No" in protest at what she was doing as she chanted something he could not make out and things all went black as flames started to lick up the walls escaping from out of her body. Racing back to the bedroom he saw her still lying there but this time in tears as she sobbed her apology. "I am so sorry for enchanting you for all these years, I hope you can forgive me but it was the only way to keep you safe, you would have been put to death for sure before cutting off your horns for trophies and I would have been locked away to rot or worse."

He collapsed on the bed next to her pulling her close as he consumed her mouth with his, their tongues entwining together just like their hearts had done all those many years ago.

12