Love Takes Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
611 Followers

"Take off your pants." she demanded.

David stopped touching her long enough to remove his pants and underwear, throwing them off the side of the bed. He grinded his hard dick against her left hip as his hand returned to her crotch. His fingers separated her lips and delved inside. Her muscles clenched his two fingers as they slid inside her begging pussy. Her hips immediately began fucking his fingers.

"Oh yes. That feels awesome. Faster, faster." she exclaimed.

Tabitha's hands were all over David's chest, feeling his hard body, filling her need to touch and be touched. She continued to thrust her hips against his hand, pushing his fingers as deep inside her as they will go. As much as she wanted to replace his fingers with his manhood, she fought the urge. She has learned the hard way that if she gave it up too fast, she would lose him.

One of her mom's adages were, "Give him a reason to keep coming back until he truly wants to be with you for no other reason than to be with you."

David's thumb slid over Tabitha's rock hard, protruding clit, causing her body to shudder. She screamed loud in response to her body feeling extreme pleasures, starting at her clitoris and traveling through her nerves like electricity.

"More. MORE. MORE!" she screamed. "Make me come."

As two fingers continued to pump her hot, sticky inner walls, David made tiny circles on top of her clit. She gasped for air before letting out a strong moan that lasted for seconds. Her moans, in combination with her body movements, and the smell of her juices made him very horny. His hip grinded against the side of her hip; his hard dick yearning for pleasure.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssss! Yessssssss! Don't stop. Don't stop. Make....me...come...Dave." she exclaimed between gasps of air.

Her hips thrust harder and faster while his fingers slid in and out of her sticky, clenching walls. Her moans reverberated off the walls. The touch of his thumb on her clitoris was more than she could take. She felt her inner walls lock down on his fingers as sweat poured down her forehead. Over and over she felt waves of intense pleasure washing over her body.

A series of orgasms rocked her body. David rolled over on top of her without thinking and pressed his throbbing penis toward the entrance of her gushing vagina. Tabitha quickly closed her legs and clinched them tight.

"Not yet. I am sorry! Not yet." she pleaded.

She pushed David over onto his side and slid her slick body down between his legs. She took his manhood in her hands and feverishly stroked him. She ran her tongue over the length of his manhood, rewarded with a moan.

Unlike the last time, Tabitha needed more than just one orgasm. She was still horny as hell and needed to feel his hot, throbbing dick in her mouth. She slid her lips over his head and sucked as much of him inside her mouth as she could handle while continuing to stroke his base. His hips pressed against her mouth and she did her best not to choke. It didn't take long before he exploded in her mouth. She hungrily engulfed as much of his juices as she could, trying not to let any of it run down her face.

When his hips stopped thrusting, she slid her glistening body on top of him. He rolled her over onto her side and held her close. The feeling of their hot, sweaty bodies joined melted her heart. She fought the feeling to tell him she loved him, reasoning that flooding hormones were influencing her thoughts.

Not ready to sleep away the morning, Tabitha slid further up David's body until she was straddling his face. Without saying a word, David slid his tongue through his lips and ran the flat part of his tongue up the length of her pussy. Her hips started grinding against his face. David could smell the scent of her sex as her clit grinded against the tip of his nose.

David's hands moved to her hips and grabbed on tight. He pulled her hips forward a few inches and buried his tongue inside her. His tongue flicked in and out as he held her body still to the best of his ability. Tabitha placed her hands flat against the wall for stability and thrashed her head forward and backward as David quickly pushed her toward another orgasm. She could tell this orgasm has more strength than the first one. The feeling of his tongue flicking against her skin was driving her crazy and turning her on so much.

Just when she could feel her orgasm starting to rush toward her pussy, David adjusted her hips and slid his tongue over her clit. He ran the length of his tongue up and down her exposed and overly sensitive clit, sending her into a series of intense orgasms, one started and grew stronger just as the last one started to subside.

In one swoop motion, David rolled her over onto her back and pushed her legs wide apart. He held her legs up near her head with his hands as his head moved quickly from side to side, his tongue sliding softly over her clit, moving down to the bottom over her vagina and making its way back up until he reached her clit again. He repeated these movements several times, giving her more orgasms then she could count until she was totally spent and couldn't take any more orgasms. She used her hands to push his head away, moving him onto the side of her. She rolled over onto her side, using the last bit of energy she had.

David cuddled up next to her and spooned her body close to his. He slid his hard dick between her legs and rested it against the outside of her labia. She was too far gone to even complain, knowing the next time she would reward him with her sacred jewel.

The feeling of his warm body holding her close made her feel safe and secure. Quickly, she fell into a deep slumber. His arms slid under her arms and wrapped around her stomach, just below her breasts. He smiled warmly, kissing the back of her neck and closed his eyes.

Slowly, she wakes from a dream and opens her eyes only to see darkness. She looked at the alarm clock which reads, "5:41". She cursed her body for waking her after just an hour of sleep. She was dreaming that her and David were on their honeymoon suite having sex. The dream made her horny again. She felt David holding her close from behind and slowly turned her body until she was face to face with him. She kissed him softly against the lips and curiously reached down between his legs to feel his hard dick.

She wondered why it is that men were always hard in their sleep. She was once told that it is because they are dreaming of having sex all the time, in their dreams. She wasn't sure that was the reason, but felt it would make sense if that were the case.

Softly and slowly, she slid her cupped hand up and down the length of his dick. She enjoyed the feeling of his hot skin and thought of it as a Popsicle that would melt in her hands. Intently, she watched his face to see if he would wake or make expressions in response to her movements. She listened to his breathing slowly start to grow deeper and increase. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she was able to see him better. She noticed his eyes were moving under his eyelids. She giggled to herself, thinking that he must be dreaming about sex and thinking the feelings he was experiencing were part of the dream.

Tabitha adjusted her body a little more so that she could use both hands. With her hand that rested against the mattress, she cupped his testicles and softly massaged them in her palms. She heard a faint moan escape his lungs. She continued to slowly and softly stroke him, doing her best not to wake him. After five minutes, she increased the grip around his member slightly and started to stroke at a slightly faster pace. David's body adjusted a little and she fought the temptation to freeze, thinking that if she stopped, he would surely wake.

It turned Tabitha on to please David while he was sleeping. She could feel herself getting wet just thinking about the possibility of giving him an orgasm while he was sleeping. Another five minutes passed and Tabitha was getting really turned on. She moved her left hand from his testicles and slid it down between her own legs. She no longer cared if he woke up.

Her middle finger started stroking her own clitoris, pleasing herself as she stroked David's hard dick. She decided that she would play and stroke him at the same speed. If she sped up the finger between her legs, then she would stroke him faster also. It didn't take long before she was well primed and ready to give herself an orgasm.

She held herself open with two fingers and slid the middle finger up and down the inside of her vagina, collecting her juices and bringing them up to her clit until it was well coated and her finger could glide over her swollen clit.

Wondering how David was reacting to the prolonged pleasure, Tabitha focused on David's face. She noticed that his eyes were still moving rapidly and he still appeared to be sleeping, though his breathing had increased a good amount. David's hard dick needed some lubrication so she slid her body down the bed and softly, carefully placed her lips against the tip of his head and very slowly, very softly slid her wet mouth down the length of his dick. She heard him moan again and continued to coat his dick with her saliva.

Her hand continued to pleasure herself between her legs. She accidentally moaned as she held David's dick in her mouth. She liked the taste of his hard dick so much that she decided to continue coating it with her saliva, sucking on the head a few seconds then sliding her mouth down his length one more time and then again one more time.

Soon, she was very horny and moved back up the bed until she was face to face with David. She wrapped her right hand around David's dick once more and used the lubrication to slide her hand up and down the length of his manhood, making sure to run her fingers along the backside of his dick. David's moan grew louder and deeper. She heard him mumble something inaudibly.

Her fingers started to move faster between her legs and around his head. As her finger began to concentrate solely on her well lubricated clitoris hood, her right hand started to focus on stroking the top of his head. She could feel his hips starting to move along with the movements of her hand. Her hips soon found the rhythm and moved in unison with his hips. In her mind, she felt as if they were having virtual sex with each other.

"Mmm. Feels good." she heard David mumble under his breath.

"You like it?" she whispered into his ear.

"Mhm." he replied.

She saw that his eyes were still moving. He was communicating with her and dreaming at the same time. She leaned in and softly licked the outside of his lips as she pushed herself closer to yet another orgasm and worked on his hard, now throbbing dick.

"Want me to stop?" she whispered softly into his ear.

After a second of silence, he replied, "No."

"I love making you feel good." she whispered. "I am making myself feel good too."

David rolled over onto his back. Tabitha looked to see if he was waking up, but he was still dreaming. Him lying on his back gave her better access to him. She slid down and lubricated his dick with her saliva once more then returned to his side. She could feel herself getting really close to an orgasm. Wanting to feel like she was having sex with David, she slid two fingers inside her vagina and fingered herself while stroking David's length firmly and quickly.

She rolled onto her back as well and spread her legs wide. She placed her left leg over his right leg and spread his leg also, giving both of them wide access to their sex organs. Their hips moved in unison as she stroked both of them, her moans starting to escape as well. Together, both of them moaned as they moved closer and closer to an orgasm.

The sound of David's heaving breathing and soft grunts was making her more excited and helping push her closer to an orgasm. She closed her eyes and imagined her fingers were his hard dick pushing deep inside of her vagina.

"I want you to come in your sleep." she whispered in the direction of her older boyfriend. "Come for me. Uhhhhh. Come for me. Ohhhhhhhh. Let's come together."

Their hips were now touching and moving together as she stroked him with her left hand and pleasured herself with her right hand. She moved her hand faster and faster on his dick, hearing him moan and grunt. She was too caught up in her own pleasures to keep her eyes open and focus on his facial expressions.

His moans grew louder and more frequent along with her. Together they were grunting and groaning, hips thrusting into the air and falling back to the bed in one smooth motion, begging for release.

"I'm going to come. I'm going to come." she exclaimed softly. "Come with me."

Tabitha's hands slammed forcefully in and out of her walls, sending her over the edge. Her other hand worked like a piston, stroking David. A moment after she started to come, she felt hot fluids flowing down over her left hand.

"Yessssssssss!" she exclaimed.

When David's body stopped thrusting, she slowed her hand movements and stroked him softly, feeling the stickiness of his juices all over her hand. She opened her eyes and saw that David's eyes were still closed. She watched his face for a few seconds to see if his eyes would open, but they did not. She cuddled her body up close to him, wrapping her right leg over her right leg. Her breasts pressed against his rib cage as she fell back asleep.

storytyme
storytyme
611 Followers
12